Sensitivity Training Can Mean a Lot Ch. 04

Story Info
Part four of the story of men kept naked and used as sex toy.
6.7k words
4.34
48.3k
19
1

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimAner
JimAner
133 Followers

Part IV -- The Pegging Party

Ms. White woke him some time early in the afternoon. She said as she shook, him, "I wish we could keep you here. Look you have another bone. Amazing."

Beercan said, "Its just a piss hardon. Can I go to the cube?

Ms. White replied, "Dear, you can piss on yourself, if you choose. Lots of our clients would have no trouble watching that, or pissing on you. Remember that your purpose here is to learn to feel what women feel when you objectify them. You boys often say bros before hoes, but here the bros are the hoes, and you need to know that hoes do whatever they are paid to do and that is where you are now. You are a hoe. Now water sports doesn't turn me on, but who knows, you might find yourself in a golden shower or a hundred."

"Well, I think I would rather use the cube now," said Beercan.

Ms. White said fine and took him to the cube. She had him shower and then internally cleansed him herself. Following that she took him to breakfast- lunch since it was at least noon. She made sure that he had several cups of coffee before and after his lunch, both of which were excellent. There were lots of things to like about this place he thought. After his meal, she asked if he needed to use the cube again, and the coffee had done its job, so he said yes.

Ms. White said, "Ms. Leister will meet you in there. While she does enjoy water sports, she has more important work to do. She is going to be training you for the next three days and explaining the protocols. We need you for a different service than we thought we would, and she is going to tell and show you exactly what, where, when and who you will be servicing."

As Beercan, and now he really thought of himself as Beercan, walked to the cube. Walking, no strutting, through the halls bare ass naked would have embarrassed him just two days ago; now he really liked it. He had always thought of himself as a player, but he had never been fucked as often or as well as he had been for the last, what was it, twenty-four hours? Whatever it was thirty days here were going to be a blast. Maybe some other guys didn't want to give up control, but everything that has happened to him so far had just been a turn on.

When he got to the locker room and stood at the cube the lights over the cube went on and Ms. Leister walked in the door.

"Do you want to hold?" he asked as he began to piss.

"No," she said, "I would rather watch you do that hands on the hips flopping it up and down. I love watching naked men run and move and seeing their dicks and balls flop around, up and down and sideways. How many movies have shown women's boobs flopping around as they run."

She placed her hands on both of his ass cheeks now. "I love watching asses too, especially hard, firm, round asses like yours. She continued squeezing his ass.

He said, "I cannot pee if you keep doing that."

She laughed, "Get used to it. It will happen."

He soon realized she was right and she was. She watched him and did not know why she liked watching men pissing, but she did. She thought that the glory of her job was that it let her have all the fun of being a man. Why did they call men who did what she did a player or a playboy while other women who found out what she did would call her a slut? Well, I don't have to buy into that nonsense she thought. I like objectifying these boys, and what is the harm if they learn their lesson. But I would like to play with this one for more than a month.

"You finished? Now shake that beer can. Flop it up so it hits your stomach. Swing it side to side. Oh, I cannot help myself," she said as she grabbed his root and began to shake it and stroke it.

"There, that should do it," she said still holding on to it.

"That feels good in my hand."

Still holding on to his dick she said, "We need to have a conversation about your job for the rest of the week. I would tell you to come over and sit down, but you cannot in the condition you are in. There are only chairs here for women and plugged boys. So you are going to have to stand, at least for a bit, while we talk."

She walked out of the shower room over to her office all the while holding on to his "beer can." Needless to say, he walked along in pace. Since her office was the reception area, he realized that he was completely exposed to anyone who might walk in. It did bothered him a bit that he did not consider that a bad thing. He was actually enjoying this nude thing.

She sat down while he remained standing, but he didn't understand why he had to stand when there were so many chairs available.

She looked him up and down several times, always ending on his crotch. Finally she said, "Normally you would be working in the office for the first two days you were here learning how to become the best fuck you could be. Like I said, you boys, you earn you keeps by being prostitutes. After we teach you all of the tricks to fully satisfy a woman, you would be sent to your section, "Prime AAA Meat" and you would play sports with the other boys in your section until you were selected by one of our guests who would buy you for an hour or a day and you would go off and satisfy her. You got a tip from your former teacher last night, but more importantly, you got a day off from the second month. In other words, remember that you signed up for a month of training with the possibility of it going two months. Her tip cut off one day of that second month. So for every day that you are a good boy and do what we tell you to do, you will take off days in the second month. Some boys are so good that they even get to go home after three weeks. But every time you resist, talk back or don't do what you are told, you add another day on to your sentence or you fail out of the program. But I have to tell you that many boys tell us to keep the tips so that they can stay longer." She said that with an evil grin as if to say, you know you can stay an extra month too. That would be just fine with me.

"But your introduction is going to be different. You see we have the luxury spa for women who want to buy the services of young men, but we also have the life style community. People that are into CFNM come here for vacations. We have a swingers group in this week in the lifestyle village that want to show their younger women how to peg their husbands and boy friends, and they have looked over our hoes and decided that they want to use you, Kielbasa, Firebush, and of course Pegboy, along with four of their members to demonstrate how it is done. Since the other boys have been fully trained on the art of getting pegged, as part of their second week's training session, it means that I get to train you personally over the next 24 hours. It also means that we will be going into the village to buy the toys that we are going to use, and it means that you need to meet at least with the steering committee of the society and their boys in order to prepare for the event. The event is for this society, but it will be open to anyone who wishes to attend and bring their boys, so you may be performing for over a hundred people or as few as twenty."

Beercan looked overwhelmed, and Ms. Leister smiled and said, "This is a lot, so let me explain a little more. All of the boys here get pegged, that is fucked by women with strap on dildos. You boys will never understand the female perspective until you have been fucked many times; you will never know why females fear rape as much as we do until you know both the real pleasure that comes from getting fucked as well as the real disgust of having to put up with it when you are forced to submit to someone who you don't want to fuck you. Pegging is a huge part of the training institute, but there are people here who are part of a CFNM life style. I will be taking you into the village so that we can buy you the dildo kit that I will be using to fuck you, and that will allow you to know what is going to go into you as well prepare the dildo that we will use for you in the big demonstration. See, we mold your fully erect penis, and that will be the form the dildo that I fuck you with when we do the demonstration. That means that I will be spending the next day opening you up and getting you ready for your show."

Beercan continued to stare. He was thinking, if I say no, it means that I lose everything at home. Can I handle this? Then he thought, shit, I had worse done to me by my frat brothers. Bring it and he smiled because better to have this beautiful woman fuck me than a linebacker.

She said, "I see you are intrigued by the notion."

She did not wait to let him respond.

"We will be getting on to the tram that goes to the village in about ten minutes, but you cannot sit on the tram or anywhere else unless you are plugged. That means have a visible butt plug in."

She pulled out three plastic butt plugs from relatively small to large. "See how these have bases that will not only keep them for getting lost inside of you, but they also keep whatever is inside of you off the seat you are on. Anyone who is looking closely can also tell that you are safe to sit down after. Boys who are unplugged cannot sit down anywhere or go into shops or bars or restaurants. So bend over the desk, and I will get you ready for the tram ride."

She bent him over the desk, and put on a rubber glove. Then she began to massage his asshole with lube with one finger first and then a second and then a third. She was somewhat of an expert at this because she loved it. She was going through chemical changes herself as she did it and was fantasizing about the next time when she would strap it on and fuck him until she came the first time and then she would flip him over and he would fuck her. She knew that the orgasm he would have would be the most powerful he had ever had in his life and turn him into a peg junky forever. All she knew now was that she had to get him ready for the trip to the village. Once they got there she could try that beginner kit on him. "Oh well," she thought, "this is long-term foreplay."

For Beercan, this was a shocking and disturbing experience. He expected pain as had happened in his frat initiation, but there was almost no pain and his dick was hardening. Suddenly he felt something different push up against his anal opening. It was cold and plastic and she was pushing it in.

"Don't resist," she said. "That will make it hurt. Just let it go like you did my fingers. There you go," she said and they both heard a pop as the cone shaped object slid the last way in and his ass clamped around the base of the plug.

"Get up and walk around a bit with it. See, you can walk without a problem, but it keeps rubbing, and yes you can go out with a semi or even a full hardon. You will see many men in the village walking around fully erect and most are proud of their bones."

He smiled that she knew what he was thinking, and he realized that having that object up there was doing something that was turning him on. He wasn't having sexual thoughts, but the thing was apparently rubbing something that was attached to his dick that was causing him to rise up. It was very confusing, but once again, he wasn't sure he didn't like it.

"One last thing before we get on the tram. You do not have a leash on, so you are fair game for any woman who wants to grope you. I will explain the leash law when we get to the village, but do not react if you are groped. The law is clear, they may not pinch, squeeze, bite or lick, but they can caress or pat, and they will all stare and say things. Just be ready to enjoy the attention, just as you expect "the ladies" to enjoy your attention."

They got on the tram at what was the beginning of the route. Ms. Leister had him go to the back of the tram, which was empty of course. She told him to sit by the window while she sat on the aisle, which would force other women to go over her to touch him. The tram took off but not for very long. It stopped right around the corner that was the gate to the prime AAA meat market, which he realized was the entrance to his whorehouse. The first thing he saw and heard was several women getting on the tram alone chatting with each other about the absolute bliss they had using boys who would never have talked to them in high school or college and just how much fun it was to do anything like liked with them. They were all reasonably attractive older women, but what told him the full situation was that he saw Prepubes with a woman and heard her saying, "I am buying this little cutie for the full twenty-four hours."

When they got on the tram he was about to sit down when she said, "Oh no dear, you cannot sit down now. I'll explain it later. Trust me, you will be able to sit down when you come home, that is if you really want to. Just stand here across from me."

All through the ride she kept playing with his package and his ass, saying these are so cute. Don't you think so to all of the other ladies as if to flaunt her purchase.

"I used to spank my sons' naked asses when they were little boys, but not when they got to be teens, so now I will see what that would have felt like. You are so cute and your butt is so nice. I can hardly wait to get us back to my suite."

Firehose had also been purchased but by two ladies and he had been plugged, so he was sitting between them and they were busy molesting his fire hose. Tits was also on the tram, also standing at the very front, but the woman who bought him was just letting him be. She knew that every woman who got on would grope him as they passed by and she wanted to watch that show.

The next stop was the gate to "Choice Meat Market -- home to the boy next door." When he saw the boys get on from this gate he realized that they were regular looking guys, not unattractive but not the sculpted studs of his group. As they moved from gate to gate he realized that there was something for every woman here. There was a Canadian meat market, a European one, an African American gate, etc. Every taste was accommodated and if a woman's stay was for a week, she could visit every whorehouse and watch the boys at play and sample each at an hour a shot or take one home for a play date. For women of a certain age and economic status, this had to be sexual liberation.

They left the brothel area and drove for a few minutes when he saw a large building in the distance. As they got closer, he realized that this was the spa hotel for the women who were here to get the full spa treatment. As they drove up to the entrance he saw two boys naked except for their bellboy hats. They were helping the ladies off of the trams and ignoring the boys who were with them. As Beercan looked into the hotel he could see signs for the swimming pool and the tennis courts. There was a sign for massages and for the yoga room.

Ms. Leister whispered to him, "Other than the bellboys and a few message boys, it is all female operated. The dining room is five star and the chefs and waitresses get the pick of any of the working boys they like. If you are lucky, you might get picked up by the chef and get to eat in the kitchen one night. It is truly heaven."

The tram was empty now and it started up again. The driver announced that they were going to be stopping at the cottages before going on to the commercial part of the village.

The line of cottages looked like any other resort community other than the fact that the men on the streets or coming out of the cottages were nude, and that some of them had leashes on. The leashes were attached to harnesses that were attached to their dicks and balls not to their necks. All of the harnesses had straps that ran around the base of the penis and then the top of the ball sack, the place where penis and ball sack joins the rest of the body, but some of the harnesses were more elaborate. Some separated the two balls and forced them in two different directions, while others wrapped snuggly around the top of the ball sack and pushed the sack down making the balls really low hangers. However, nothing is allowed to come between a woman's gaze and the fully naked penis. Therefore every penis had to be fully visible. They must hang fully free so that they can be seen grabbed, fondled or rubbed. However, the men on leashes were clearly owned by the women, which meant that no other woman could touch him without permission. Usually that permission was given but not always. Needless to say, the permission was given by the owner of the penis, not the boy attached to that penis. Unleashed men were, of course, fair game for all who wished to cop a feel.

Almost immediately, Beercan realized he could tell who was plugged and who was not just by the way he walked. When one boy walked on almost bowlegged, Ms. Leister leaned over to him and whispered, "He must have an elephant's leg up there." Beercan laughed, "but he seems to be enjoying it," he said. Realizing that for the first time in his life, he had noticed another man's erection, he could not help but blush. Possibly the fact that every time the tram jostled, his butt plug slid in and out of him a bit, and as it did, he became a bit more erect, made the realization that he was watching other men's erections even that much more embarrassing. Nevertheless, he kept thinking to himself, "I am getting the sexual ride of my life. Why worry about things that are broadening my horizons."

Ms. Leister whispered again, "The boys on the leashes are not just the property of the women who have them, they are off to the clubs to be traded around. The women will walk around the clubs tonight with their boys, and if they see a boy they fancy, and if the other woman fancies their boy, they just exchange leashes. Its really a very easy system for husband swapping don't you think?"

As they left the cottage area they began to see more building with apartments over shops, and Ms. Leister told him to get up because they were where they needed to be. As soon as he stood up, six hands were cupping his balls, patting his ass, grabbing his dick, and rubbing his chest. Every step he took to get off the bus was a grope fest for the women along the way. Nice, he thought.

They walked by one store after another that catered to women's needs and women's fancies. Each store had the same sign however: "No unplugged or unleashed males allowed in the store." The sign on the first bar they came to simply said however, "No unplugged males allowed." Each store had at least one man waiting outside for his significant other, and each was open to whatever came his way. There were whistles and hoots as well as the comments and caressings.

In fact, their walk to the Men's Store was slowed because they had to stop as woman after woman halted to complement Ms. Leister. Nobody ever talked to Beercan, but they would walk up and say to Ms. Leister things, "That is really one of the most beautiful cock I have ever seen. May I feel it?" And Ms. Leister would nod and they would grab Beercan's root and rub it a bit and say it was just wonderful. Some would tell her how nice his ass was or how beautiful his chest was. The whole notion of objectification was becoming more and more clear to him. He fully understood why women would dress as they did to get noticed, and he really liked the comments in a weird way, but at the same time, he was being ignored and parts of his body were being valued but he was not.

When they got into the Men's Store at last, Ms. Leister said that the first thing they had to get was a leash, since she was tired of stopping every ten feet. If he were on a leash, nobody could touch him. All of the sales clerks were young women, and all were eager to help. They went to the leash department and Ms. Leister had him try on every different kind of harness they had. She examined him in a ball spreader and then a low rider, but she opted for one that simply surrounded the bases of the penis and testicles separately.

JimAner
JimAner
133 Followers
12