Sensory Overload Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Vans are you okay?" Gabby was by her side while Savannah got her wits about her.

"Um yeah, what hap-" she turned around to see the guy from the train smiling down at her.

"Talk about being in the right place at the right time," he smiled down at her. His voice sounded oddly familiar. Like recently familiar.

"My ankles are weak as hell. You just saved me from a week on the couch with my leg up on ice," she grinned, wiggling it in a circle.

"You know what? Don't move. I'll go get the car," Gabby promised, disappearing out the door with Savannah's luggage.

"Nice friend,"

Savannah nodded, not knowing what else to say, "Thanks again for the save,"

He nodded, smiling at her one last time, "Any time Elaine, any time,"

Savannah watched him walk out of the door slack jawed. That was definitely the weirdest way she'd ever been hit on, but one of the most clever. And definitely the most enjoyable.

12