Sensual Massage Ch. 02

Story Info
Happy ending of sensual full body massage.
2.9k words
4.48
49.6k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saswati
Saswati
39 Followers

Preface: Chapter-1 described how Rupa lured by an ad in the daily news called the male massager Rahul at her home and enjoyed the full body sensual massage. After completion of the massage Rahul suggested Rupa to have a hot water bath to get the total effect of the massage.

-----------------------------------

... Rupa wrapped the lovely silk around her naked body and moved to the bathroom.

Rahul could see the gentle sway of her breasts and groin barely covered by the thin silk with her each step. After entering the bathroom she closed the door. Rahul could hear the shower start. Suddenly the door opened, Rupa still wrapped in silk. As Rahul looked up questioningly, Rupa asked,

"Am I going to have my bath alone?"

Rahul could not believe this turn of events, but was too excited to ponder. He was already naked from his waist. His cock was limped and lapped with his balls. He cast off his shirt and joined her in the bathroom.

The shower was on and the silk on Rupa's body seemed a misfit now that he was completely disrobed. Rahul whisked it off to reveal her complete naked body to him. He was watching her, admiringly caressing her gorgeous naked beauty with his eyes. It was all in proportion...

"Awwww! What a beautiful body you really have, Rupa!" Rahul said.

Rupa smiled at him.

Rahul cold see Rupa's bush glistening wet with the juices he had just lapped up some time back. Rupa's arms went around his neck and he held her close for a moment inhaling the scent of her hair and loving the warmth of her body as she snuggled against him. She tilted her face upwards, pursing her lips to kiss him.

Rahul kissed Rupa passionately whilst fondling her breasts, pressing them, brushing them, pinching her ever so erect nipples, feeling the firmness and softness of her lovely boobs. He could understand why men love women's breasts so much, such a God given gift!

Rupa took off Rahul's hands from her breasts and asked him to soap her body.

Rahul with his palms; soaped Rupa's body everywhere... his hands glided all over her skin... all over her hills and curves. He soaped her ample firm breasts with pleasure, he cupped them, he pressed them with love. He could see the ecstasy coming on her face.

As Rahul was soaping Rupa with precise and sensual gestures, she began to moan, her body shivered, her eyes closed and mouth half opened. Rahul's hands were so expert, so smooth, so...

Rupa took the soap in her hand and started to leather his body. She soaped his balls and cock very gracefully and sensually. Rahul's cock was now hard and eager to burst.

Rahul hugged Rupa, pressed himself tight against her molding his body to her, his hands wandered over her back. They started creasing and crushing her soppy slippery bodies sensually.

Rahul could feel Rupa's hard nipples on his ribs as his hands started groping her ass-cheeks, kneading them and pulling her groin towards him to make her feel his hardness at the right spot. Rahul's erect cock rubbed on the smoothness of Rupa's thigh and his cock head swept across and over her pulp like soft labia in an erotically suggestive way never breaking eye contact.

They acted as they wanted. They played with each other, making sure the heat was still alive within the other person.

Suddenly they came; they climaxed together, they climaxed even without penetrating, moaning loudly in unison.

Rupa then led Rahul by the cock into the shower and they completed their bathing.

After the shower, they stepped out and Rahul's expert hands dried Rupa's wet skin running the soft towel all along her body. She was aroused again.

They left the bathroom naked and walk together into the bed room.

As Rahul proceeded to take his clothes Rupa stopped him,

"No, Rahul, no clothes, just come with me on the bed as you are. Your job has not been finished yet."

Rahul looked at Rupa's eyes askingly.

"What about happy ending?" Rupa said with a naught smile.

Again a new turn of event.

Rupa proceeded towards bed naked and lay down flat on her back.

Her hands submissively snaked back above her head and her legs wantonly opened proudly showing her swelled pussy lips and aroused clitoris. Her eyes shone with lust.

She looked so sexy laying there with everything of her whole sex on open display intensely like a gorgeous flower with the petals opening and deep pink inside. Her femininity was blatantly inviting Rahul to take them over.

Rahul got aroused from seeing naked Rupa's posture. His heart started to beat fast. His hanging magnificent piece of meat jerked up increasing its size fueled by its warm horny blood, stiffening up, raising up, leaving only his balls hanging down.

Rupa's eyes was fixed on Rahul's promising thick manhood and hanging balls, like a lioness searching for its juicy prey, enjoying its texture. It was so adorable to see.

She felt horny, wanted to feel it deep inside her aching feminine core.

She was starting to breathe faster, feeling the desire crossing her entire body, rubbing legs against each other.

Tossing her head side-to-side, not being able to stand the anticipation a minute longer, Rupa cried out,

"Please... come and take me! Rahul Fuck me; fuck my hungry pussy by your engorged meat."

Rahul desperately wanted to obey her command. But he felt obliged to hesitate.

"I don't have a condom." Rahul murmured.

"Don't worry." Rupa said. "It's my safe time. Now stop stalling and fuck me. That's what you've been waiting for, isn't it?"

It certainly was. Rahul could not decline the invitation.

In one rapid movement he jumped upon her body. Fingers raked down her flesh, starting from her shoulders, moving over her breasts and down her stomach. His weight was heavy pinning her to the bed. Rupa's back arched as her very being seemed to draw energy from his presence. She felt his eyes searing through her, physically feeling his stare as it sensually tantalized every inch of her.

His warm tongue licked her lips, her chins, ran down to her throat and then landed to her breasts. His warm tongue circled them, latching onto and tugging at her nipples. Her upper body heaved into the air as he sucked and bit at them.

A guttural, growling sound came from Rahul's throat in between long, deep breaths, a sensual resonance to Rupa's ears, confirming he was pleased with her. This filled her body and spirit with a physical joy.

Moving his mouth back up to her face, Rahul traced his tongue lightly around her lips. As Rupa parted her lips to sigh, he slipped his tongue in her mouth and began to explore. She gnawed at his lips as he devoured hers, redefining the act of kissing forever. Responding like a puppet that knew just what to do, she shamelessly understood she was not in herself. She needed him to consume her as much as she needed the air around her to breathe.

Pulling out his tongue of her mouth, he ran down her body. His tongue was hot, so hot like fire.

She groaned feeling relief as he shifted his body weight off her to position his face between her thighs. He parted her feminine petals with his fingers to expose the deep pink inside, glistening with the nectar of her desire. As his serpent like tongue dove into her pussy without warning, she cried out, pushing her thighs into him, eagerly letting his tongue fuck her. It felt hard and long like a cock. She moaned uttering whispers of thanks to him.

Rahul re-positioning his groin between Rupa's thighs grazed his cock on her wanting pussy sliding up and down her slit. Her body jerked and she let out a scream of sheer ecstasy as he inserted his mountain of flesh into her longing pussy and made to and fro motions gently to adjust her to his style of love-making.

She was even tighter than he had imagined. It was difficult, at first, to fit his thick shaft inside, but gradually he was able to work it in.

Rahul pushed his mammoth cock deeper and deeper into Rupa's feminine core with intense precision, until he was all the way in, their curly pubic hairs mingling where they came into contact. Her body curled into itself at the shock of being filled so abruptly, so completely.

Rahul did not move, letting Rupa adjust to his size and thickness. Slowly her body relaxed and a smile danced across her face.

"Yes, now fuck me as you like. I'm ready." she demanded.

Rahul began to pump in and out of Rupa's pussy. At first his strokes were small and gentle; he was afraid if he went too fast he might hurt her.

"Oh Rahul... I want this... yes I want this... I want harder... I want faster..." Rupa uttered aloud with joy holding his face tightly between her breasts.

Rahul sped up his pace, withdrawing his cock almost outside her body, then plunging it back deep inside.

He saw her excitement mount into frenzy. She was asking, thrusting, begging for more cock.

"You're so tight!" Rahul moaned.

"You like it?" He asked.

"Oh God... that's so nice... fuck... hot..."

She could barely get the words out before she started to moan.

She was enjoying it now! She encouraged him,

"Rahul fuck me harder and harder, deeper and deeper!"

Rahul instead, withdrew his cock from her almost completely and ceased to move much to Rupa's disappointment.

"Why you've pulled back your cock and ceased your movement?" Rupa asked feeling her emptiness.

"I stopped due to fear of cumming in your pussy." Rahul replied looking at her eyes.

"I already told you it's is my safe time, don't worry. Please cum inside my pussy. I want to feel it." Rupa mentioned with impatience.

Rahul was pleased knowing that he was allowed to cum inside her.

He started out slowly again, pumping his cock inside her with long, deep strokes.

Rupa smiled at how wet she was, thankful, as her juices allowed his huge cock to slide in and out almost painlessly. The fucking became faster and harder.

Her heart pounded with excitement as she spread her legs wide, surrendering her flesh to his will.

With each push she arched her back so that his cock plunged deep inside her, hitting the back walls of her pussy, his balls slapping against her bum.

He hissed through his teeth panting from so much pleasure as she squeezed tight, her vaginal muscles gripping his cock like a vice each time he pulled out.

As Rahul stopped his motion for a few seconds to enjoy the vice like grip on his cock, Rupa panted loudly,

"Why you're teasing me? I'm eagerly waiting you cum inside my pussy... give my virgin pussy its first taste of male semen."

"Rupa, you want it?"

"Yes Rahul, I do, I do. Pound my pussy."

Rahul started pumping again. Rupa was almost close to having orgasm and soon enough he could feel her pussy muscles spasming and her wetness oozed out of her pussy.

Her hands went over her head while her torso gently lifted off the bed longing for him during each forward stroke. She was the offering. Her fingertips moved down her body, running over her soft firm breasts. With both hands, she cupped one breast and guided it to her mouth. Her teeth nipped at the engorged nipple causing the pain she wanted to feel.

Rupa's engorged pussy lips expanded and then closed back up around Rahul's prick and the upper shaft of his penis rubbed on her clit each time he pushed his cock in and pulled out.

Her moaning grew louder and higher pitched. Biting her lower lip, she indicated her pleasure.

Rupa wrapped her legs around Rahul's waist and locked her ankles together, which heightened their intimacy.

Rahul wanted to leave his mark on her pussy. He rammed his cock in as hard as he could and she met his thrust with bucking her hips in his direction.

Rupa became fuck-crazy and male cum in her pussy was the only thing she wanted. She began to breathe harder, her full breasts rising and falling.

Rahul fucked Rupa violently with the raw passion of an animal; her perky breasts swaying back and forth with each forward thrust. His hands reached around and stroked her breasts. Her nipples were hard as he pulled on them, twisting them, milking them. She closed her eyes savoring the pleasure knowing it would not last.

Rahul could feel the pre-orgasm sensation filling his body, starting in his loins and tingling throughout his body. He could sense the pressure build in his nuts and indicated Rupa that he is about to cum.

But Rupa could hardly make out what he was saying - she was lost in paradise! Her moans grew louder.

Soon, the rough rubbing of his cock on her clit and pussy walls began to trigger a spasm deep within her cervix... she begin to feel her orgasm coming... that pee like sensation which made her whole body shiver in weakness starting deep within her hips and rushing forth into her hot loins. She grabbed his head in a tight hug on her cleavage, closed her eyes in intense pleasure, bright lights exploding in the black screen of her mind. She screamed,

"Oh Rahul... I'm coming... I'm coming... oh you're making me come... oh...."

"Look at me Rupa. Come with me."

Rupa opened her eyes and said,

"Yesssssssssss Rahul. Let us cum together!"

They were lost in the passion of each other, their eyes saying what they felt in that moment. Rahul let out a loud moan that mingled with Rupa's softer cries as their orgasms ripped through their bodies merging in the sweet release of passion.

Rupa raised her upper body so her outstretched arms could reach the headboard for support and braced herself for what she knew was going to happen next.

Both of them were lost in their own little heaven, their bodies quivering, floating -- riding gentle waves -- reacting to the slightest sensual movement.

Just when she thought she could not endure the force of his penetration any longer, an unearthly cry echoed off the walls of her room, Rahul's point of climax hit.

"Oh Rupa... I'm coming too... y-e-s-s-s-s-s-s..." Rahul growled.

His balls tightened and he exploded releasing his white creamy scalding seed into her vagina in powerful squirts.

Rupa felt the semen hit her vaginal walls as Rahul stopped his thrusts to vent his load into her eager pussy.

Rupa raised her groin up roughly pushing him over the edge, her pussy mussels spasmed around him squeezing his now ejaculating cock tight in her pussy and milking the cum right out of him.

Rupa felt one even more powerful orgasm spreading through her body...

Rahul closed his eyes for a moment and reveled in the feelings of wet sensation and joy that wash over a man when he comes with a woman. He opened his eyes and smiled down at her. She giggled and hugged him tight against her. They moaned in harmony with supreme ecstasy.

He collapsed down on her body, crushing her breasts with his chest and his cock still buried within her. As they both bathed in the bliss of their climaxes, her lips search his and planted a deep kiss.

They lay there in each others arms for a few minutes panting and catching their breath, Rahul's cock still in Rupa's pussy. They lay motionless, unaware of everything except the beating of their hearts.

After a while, still joined to Rupa, Rahul opened his eyes and looked at her eyes. He smilingly kissed every part of her face... her eyes... her cheeks... her lips.

Rahul rolled off as his cock got flaccid and slid out of Rupa's satisfied pussy. A warm glow of satisfaction spreads over her as her breathing returned to normal and her body relaxes.

Rupa smiled a warm, dreamy, mischievous little smile.

"Rahul?"

"Yeah?"

"I think you're a very, very good massager. You know your job."

"Well, it doesn't take much skill when the intention is matching." Rahul laughed and said.

"Yeah, you're right Rahul."

Rupa looked exhausted but content.

"It's time for me leaving." Rahul said.

Rahul got up giving Rupa a hand to regain on her feet. His semen started to dribble down to her inner thighs.

Rahul got dressed, Rupa still naked.

"How much I've to pay for your service?" Rupa asked.

"You've paid much more from what I charge." Rahul replied.

He picked up his kit and bid Rupa good-bye.

As Rahul passed the door, he turned back and told her that he would love to give her a massage every week if she gives him such a generous tip.

"If I call the agency when I need a massage again, they may send another massager." Rupa asked smilingly.

"Please call mentioning my name." Rahul said with a smile and left.

Thank you for reading this story. I shall present the second part of this story soon.

I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them. I am thankful to my readers when they take the time to express their opinions by voting and giving feedback through public comments. Such feedback on each of my story, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories.

Readers are welcome to email me. I shall respond to it whenever I can.

Saswati
Saswati
39 Followers