Sensual Persuasion Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that a threat or a promise," I said wryly, glancing at him. His bare torso was exposed and it was hard for me not to look away. I turned to him and sighed. Whether it was from that relaxed state of mind that came with the aftermath of sex or whether I was just frustrated I wasn't entirely too sure. "Look I'm tired and I'm—"

I didn't get to finish, because the next thing I knew, he lifted me on the counter, forced my knees open and swiftly entered me. I glanced at him with wide eyes, but he was too busy plundering the column of my neck with his devasting kisses. I could feel his mouth plundering my neck and I knew he was going to leave a mark. I suppressed the urge to roll my eyes, as I knew it was his way of staking his claim on me.

Sometimes I hated men.

At the moment, I couldn't think as I moaned, struggling to breathe; to think.

"Daniel!" I said, climbing for another release, as he quickly hit all my sweet spots until I was panting.

"What's his name?" He asked again in a guttural voice.

I couldn't formulate an answer. He would positively ravage my body until I couldn't move for a month if I told him I was lying to him. My mind went through every guy I knew and I uttered one male's name in order to stop the prolonging of the pleasure. It was torturous in of itself.

"Nathan Lucienti," I quickly responded, as minutes later I orgasmed until I saw stars behind my eyes.

12