Sent To Serve

Story Info
Submissive forced bi male sent into service.
4.5k words
4.04
76.3k
14
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived at the house as instructed and found there to be seven cars outside the house, She did say she was going to get as many people round as possible.

I stepped to the door and knocked, stepping in as I had been instructed to do. I stood and waited for my next instruction, I could see a number of people moving around in the room through the glass door but it was frosted to see who or how many people were there but the room was quite full.

Someone shouted through the door telling me to strip naked, place my hands behind my back and bow my head. I was told to place my clothes in a cupboard in the hall. I immediately stripped and place the cloths in the cupboard and awaited my next instruction. A female opened the door slightly and passed me a plastic cage, she told me to place it on my cock, I struggled into it as I was very nervous and I was shaking. When the device was on she passed me to padlocks, one for the chastity belt and one for the cupboard where I had placed my clothes. I fastened them both into place and retook my position with my head bowed.

When I did this the door was opened and I was ushered into the main room, I could see lots of pairs of feet but no faces as my head was bowed. I counted best I could and made out 14 pairs of feet, 8 men and 6 women. The woman who had passed me the locks spoke again "the advert placed by your Mistress states that you are to obey every command and that we are to do with you as we wish, we are a very varied bunch with mixed interests, you will most likely get to sample quite a few of them today so I hope you are prepared to follow every command given to you without question, failure to follow any instruction will result in severe punishment and the keys will not be returned to you at the end of the session, do you understand?" I nodded my head and said yes Maam.

I was then led to a chair that had been placed in the middle of the room and made to sit on it. My arms and legs were bound to the chair and a hood placed over my head, it had four holes in it for eyes not and mouth, made of latex it was very tight fitting and as soon as it was on the eye holes were closed. I was left there while I heard noises around me and felt movement, but no one touched or spoke directly to me, I found it difficult to make out what they were saying, but they appeared to be discussing what they were going to do, I heard the keys of a computer as they appeared to be looking at images of me online and commenting as to what I had already done. After an eternity the movement and noises stopped and the woman spoke again, "we have a rough idea of how you will be used today, I hope you are ready because we have seen your pictures and believe you should be taken much further than you have so far and, as your Mistress has given us unconditional permission to what we want we intend to".

With that I was untied from the chair and let out of the room and upstairs, I was led to the bathroom and instructed to step into the bath. Once in I was laid down and my hands had a handcuff placed on each one which I assume was fastened to the taps above my head, my knees were then lifted up and my feet placed on the side of the bath, again cuffs were placed around my ankles and fastened to something on the sides of the bath. This left me lying with my ass exposed at the bottom of the bath.

A cold fluids was squirted over and into my anus from some sort of tube, opening my ass up slightly, once it was open a tube was slid into me. Suddenly there was a rush of water into my ass the tube jetted water deep inside me, as I had been sent to the meeting straight from work I had not had time to clean myself so as my ass started to overflow with the water the dirt inside me started to be washed out. More and more water was pumped into me and more and more flowed out carrying out the waste that was inside me, my head must have been lying at the drain end as the dirty water flowed towards it as it drained away. Every time the water appeared to be running clean the tube was pushed deeper inside me, forcing itself round inside me and ensuring that everything was washed out all the way to my stomach. This went on and on, the tube going deeper and deeper inside me, litre upon litre of water washing through me. There must have been around three feet of tubing inside me when they were finally satisfied that I was clean and the water was turned off. The tube was removed from me and the last of the water trickled from my gaping anus, it was no distended due the volume of water that had flowed from it.

One of the party commented, pointing out how much my ass had opened and wondering if it was ready to take a butt plug? The original woman said it probably would be but she had a better idea, with that I heard a drawer open then something pressing on my anus. It was a regular sized rubber butt plug. It was jammed straight into my ass and pushed deep inside me. Almost instantly I heard a hiss and the plug began to grow inside me, this was followed by more and more inflations and my ass was being stretched. I involuntarily let out a moan when the 11th inflation went in. "big enough slut" said a voice, yes Sir I begged, "then more it is the" and with that the pump was pressed three more times, ripping at my insides and stretching my ass wider than it had ever gone. I bit my lip, not wanting to make a sound as I knew if I did they would carry on inflating it.

As I started to come to terms with the size of the butt plug I felt another sensation, I was filling with water again, the plug must have had a whole through it and they were using it with the tube to fill me full again, on and on they filled me, stretching my insides all the way back to my stomach, I could feel my innards distending as I was filled. When I could take no more the water started to squirt back out of the tube, as soon as this happened the pipe was clamped and the water was held inside me. The pain was so intense, as if the whole of my digestive system was cramping. I was full of water, litres of it, filling me from my stomach to my anus. There must have been a slight leak on the plug as my ass loosened around it, every time a leak was spotted the plug was inflated until the leak stopped.

Whilst I lay in the bath I heard the group discussing what they could do while I was there, before they got the session going properly. Someone pointed out that I was already wet from the water flowing over me when they had cleaned my ass so they may as well take advantage! I heard someone descend the stairs and come back up. The eye covers were unzipped and I saw a funnel being presented to my mouth. I opened my mouth and gripped the funnel with my teeth, closing my lips around it.

I was informed that as I was in the bathroom and several of them wanted the toilet that it would make sense for me to be that toilet, I was to receive their urine and I was to swallow it all as a sign of respect, I was to swallow every drop that went in the funnel. With that I saw a man climb on to the sides of the bath, he was naked and he straddled the bath over my head and pointed his cock at my head. After a second he started to urinate, the first shot missed the funnel completely and hit me in the eye, as he redirected into the funnel the urine splashed across my face and nose. Suddenly the warm liquid started to fill my mouth, it was bitter and tasted really strong, I swallowed really hard making sure that I didn't miss any. He pissed and pissed, as if he had been saving it for days. I kept swallowing and didn't spill any and the urine washed down my throat and into my already full stomach. When he finally finished he shook his cock spraying drips of urine over my stomach and chest. The crowd pointed out that I was now wet with piss, but not very much, with that they started lining up, climbing onto the bath and, standing one in front of the other they lined up above me, three men and three women. As soon as the last person climbed into place they all started pissing on me at the same time, there was a woman at my head, and although some splashed into the funnel most of it splashed all over my face, up my nose and into my eyes. Every inch of me was now being pissed on from head to toe, as well as filling my stomach. When they had all done they climbed down, but were replaced with another four who balanced in a circle around my head, this time all four of them pissed over my face. They urinated directly over my head, I was struggling to breath, trying to swallow as much as I could but lots of it was stinging into my eyes and pouring up my nose, one of the men seemed to be deliberately aiming into my nose. The four climbed back down and the eye covers were put back in place, I heard them filing out of the room and downstairs. I was left bound in the bath, filled with water, plugged and covered in urine.

I must have been there 15 or 20 minutes when I heard the bathroom door open and a woman asked me if I was ready to continue serving, through the funnel I managed to say "yes Mistress". With that, the funnel was taken from my mouth and the plug that as in my ass was rapidly deflated, the water that had been backed up behind forced the deflating plug from my ass as it rushed from me. Litre upon litre of water was pouring from me and flowing down the drain next to my head. When the water flowed to a trickle from me the plug was reinserted and inflated to the same size as previously. I was unfastened from the bath and told to stand. As I did my hands were cuffed to the wall and I felt stinging hot water hit me. The water jetted over me from head to toe, washing the urine from me, they were obviously happy to piss on me but didn't want to use a piss covered slave. When they were satisfied I was clean I was led from the bath and sat on the toilet and the clamp was undone on the butt plug, my feet were lifted onto blocks and my hands were cuffed to my ankles, I was left there for the rest of the water to drain through the open valve on the butt plug that was still stretching my ass.

As I sat I could hear the water draining from my ass, firstly running, and then dripping into the bowl. From downstairs I could hear the voices of the group as well as some metallic sounds, as if something was being put together, it sounded like scaffold or similar. The sound of the water emptying from me eventually stopped, and I sat in silence waiting on the toilet.

After an eternity the bathroom door opened again and I felt two people left me from the toilet and placed me from the floor face down. My hands were unfastened and the plug was pulled from my ass, this time they pulled it out without deflating it ripping at my ass, stretching it to a whole new size and causing me to scream out in pain. The men laughed and told me that screaming was unacceptable as they had neighbours that weren't interest in hearing the screams of a wimp and with that the draw opened again and I felt something being pushed into my mouth, I was told to suck it into my mouth. They said that as I was such a pussy for screaming then I should have a cock in my mouth and that's exactly what was going in, an inflatable cock gag. Once the stop on the gag was pressed against my lips a strap was fastened at the back of my head forcing the cock to be crushed and trapped in my mouth. It was then inflated until my cheeks swelled and I could only breathe through my nose. I knew now that there was no way to even beg them to stop, it was physically impossible for me to scream let alone beg or say a safeword, I was completely helpless, just as my Mistress as ordered them to make me.

I was then lifted and bent over the bath and a solid rubber plug was inserted into my ass, it was as large as any plug I had ever taken and it was my making my ass burn. So that it couldn't be ejected some sort of belt was placed around my waist with two straps on it. The straps were pulled between my ass cheeks and then up the front either side of my cock and fastened to the front of the belt. My wrists were also fastened to the belt and a short chain placed between my ankles. The two men stood me up and lifting me started to carry me downstairs.

I again felt a group of people around me as I was placed on the floor. I felt alone and extremely vulnerable. I wanted to cry out, to beg for this to stop but I could barely breathe let alone speak, then I realised that I was actually crying into the hood, the tears being held against my face by the tight fitting hood. The crowd around me completely oblivious to it as the covers were still over my eyes and I couldn't even sob because of the huge penis gag in my mouth.

Without warning there was a stinging pain across my ass, then another and another. A sharp hot pain ripped into my buttocks, over and over, 20, maybe 30 times, I couldn't take the pain and my knees buckled and I dropped to the floor. There was a great deal of laughter from around me and heard someone congratulate the person beating me, they were impressed that they had managed to make me fall. I heard another voice saying that they wanted to try, I was lifted to my feet again and i waited. This time the pain came in the back of my thighs, it felt like it was tearing into my skin, I couldn't manage to stand and after only 5 or 6 strokes I again dropped to the floor, this time all the way down, falling flat on the floor, face down.

The crowd again cheered as I dropped and congratulated whoever it was that was striking me, saying I was a really pussy if a woman could drop me so quickly. Again they lifted me up, but this time I was placed over something hard, if felt like a table of some type. My hands were unfastened from the belt and placed together with the palms facing each other. Someone started wrapping some tape around them, starting at the wrist then up to the tip of my fingers completely covering my hands. I felt a rope loop around my wrists and my arms were pulled toward the ceiling pushing my face into the surface of the table. The chain was removed from my ankles and I felt a rope go around each knee, they were pulled outwards and tied off and the same was done to my ankles forcing my feet up from the floor, I was now supporting my weight on my stomach.

I then felt another rope loop around my balls and pulled tight, the two ends of the rope were then tied off to my ankles pulling my balls down and back behind me, someone pulled on the rope, yanking at my balls, a pain shot straight through my stomach. There was a muffled discussion and the balls were retied tighter, pulling them down harder than they were before. Now the pain in them was constant, not a dull ache but a shooting pain coursing through my balls and into my stomach making me feel physically sick.

Then it came, the searing pain ripping through me as once again someone went to work on my ass, it was different this time, not the sharp pain, but hundreds of stings all at the same time. The strokes were regular moved over my ass and thighs, passing from the left to the right, from thighs to ass. There was a heat building where they were hitting me; the pain was deep within my muscles and kept building and building. I could feel myself going light headed, dizziness came over me. Then whatever they were hitting me with was aimed at my exposed balls, it instantly went dark as I passed out. I have no idea how long I was out for or even if they had carried on beating me after I passed out, I just know that they had brought me round with smelling salts and I had been retied over something.

I was now completely on the table, my wrists and ankles were all fastened together and pulled towards the ceiling in a hogtie position. Something felt odd, I couldn't see still, but now I could hear either, the gag was still in but I could now see. In front of me was a huge mirror in which I could see myself. Behind me there was a large machine, a big box with a pole coming out of it and on the end of the pole was a huge black dildo, I was as big as any of the dildos I had ever used before. One of the men came behind me and ripped the plug from my ass. My anus was on fire, it had been stretched larger than it ever had and held open for hours. Two men moved the machine forwards and adjusted it until the tip of it pressed into my anus. The men moved away and I saw a woman holding some sort of control box. She lifted the box and tilted it until I could see the top of it, there was a switch and a slider.

She smiled and flicked the switch; the machine lurched and drove the huge cock straight into my ass. I screamed into the gag as the huge cock tore into me, its stroke length must have been 18 inches long, it physically forced me across the table as it went into me, I felt its rubber balls rammed into mine, I screamed another silent scream. Then the cock started out of me, ripping my ass backwards as it started to pull out, dragging me back across the table. It completely exited my ass, then, drove straight back in. At the end of every stroke the balls pounded into mine. I was crying again, tears streaming from my eyes and pooling on the table in front of me. The woman with the control looked around and mouthed something, the group nodded and she began to move the slider on the control. The machine quickened, driving faster and harder into me, ripping into my ass mercilessly. Again the room began to spin, it started going dark again, and once again I lost consciousness.

Yet again I was dragged back to consciousness, and again I had been moved. I was tied on my back in some sort of sling; my legs were fastened in the air, cool air blowing over my burning hole. My arms were also tied straight up and my head was hanging loosely backwards inverted. My eyes were uncovered and I could see a line of men stood next my head. They had their cocks in their hands and were slowly stroking them inches from me as they lined up. The guy closest to my face reached round to the back of my head and unfastened the strap of the gag and the deflating it he pulled it from my aching mouth. He immediately replaced the plastic gag with his cock pushing it into my mouth. He started fucking my mouth, ramming his cock straight to the back of my throat until his balls covered my nose. He kept fucking my mouth until he was completely rock hard and sliding deep into my throat. As soon as he was fully hard he took he cock out of me and the next one took his place, I was again forced to suck his cock until he began to get hard.

While I was sucking on the second guy, the first guy had moved between my legs and had rammed his cock into my gaping ass, he raped it has hard and as deep as he could, repeatedly complaining that I was too slack and that it was the biggest ass he had ever fucked. The pain was constant now, a deep ache from my ass to through to my jaw. Every inch of me was on fire. The guy raping my ass let out a jolt and I felt his cool cum splash inside me, he held his cock deep in me making sure every drop went into me. He pulled out and the guy from my mouth pulled out and replaced the guy at my ass. His cock was long, really long and I felt him bury it deep inside me as the next guy entered my mouth. He was small and already rock hard, almost immediately I felt his balls tighten on my face and he shot a huge load into my mouth as he was on an outstroke. He looked deep into my tear filled eyes and said "swallow it cunt", I did.

The remaining guys followed him, 2 more of them shooting into my mouth and three into my ass that was now dripping with their cum, is was that stretched it just flowed from me, I could feel it running down my ass and dripping away onto the floor. The men were all sat round with a drink stroking their cocks back hard again. Meanwhile the women were moving in on me. Unfastening my arms and legs they pulled me out the sling and told me get on all fours. As soon as I was down I saw the huge pool of cum on the floor. "I suggest you clean that up" said one of them; I instinctively lowered my head and lapped the pool of cum from the floor. "Get on with it you cum slut" shouted one of the guys, I lapped and licked at the floor making sure I got every drop of the 5 lots of cum up.

12