Separate Bedrooms

Story Info
Problems with snoring lead to problems with faithfulness
3.4k words
2.55
81.2k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess we're not the first married couple to have separate bedrooms, especially after being married for 27 years, having two grown children, and three grandchildren, with a fourth on the way. Luanne has put up with my snoring for years, and now that we have the house to ourselves, she sees no reason why she should miss quality sleep or have to insert ear plugs every night. So for the past eight months, I have been sleeping in our son's old room while Lu enjoys the king-sized bed in our master bedroom. Not that I mind; I could always sleep anywhere and through almost anything. My wife tells everyone that I would have missed both of our children's late-night births if she hadn't thrown water on my face to rouse me. "Even my screams of agony couldn't wake the man!" I always counter that she is hyperbolizing . . . but not by much.

At first I was embarrassed to no longer be sleeping with my own wife. I hated for anyone to find out that we now had separate bedrooms, but she was so grateful that the embarrassment soon faded. In fact, I guess as a way to show her gratitude, Lu often came into my bedroom early in the morning to start my day with an early-morning round of sex. That had not been a part of our routine for years, but now I often woke up to find her pussy firmly planted on my face. Mmmm, the breakfast of champions! Sometimes I would eat her to orgasm, followed by a nice, slow fuck, but usually she would place herself in a 69 position so we could please each other orally simultaneously. Lu said she loved how naughty it felt, slipping into "another man's bed" immediately after leaving her own. If all it took was sleeping in another room to reenergize our sex life, then I was all for it!

So as the dinner party that Saturday was winding down, I didn't mind at all letting the group know that I would be turning in to my room soon, as I had struggled through a long week. The gathering was to celebrate Luanne's younger sister, Bethany, moving back to the area, (well, within a two hours' drive, if that's the same area). Bethany had come down for a couple of days with her new boyfriend, Quinten, (she had been divorced twice already) and was joined by two other women, and their husbands, who had all grown up together. The sight of seeing the four ladies enjoying each other's company was at first exhilarating, but after a few hours the thrill of listening to their nostalgia wore thin. I could see the other husbands were feeling like I was, and I wasn't overly surprised to hear the party breaking up shortly after I made my way toward the back of the house. I heard two cars leaving shortly after I lay down on my bed, and I could hear Quinten's footsteps in the hall. I figured he had plans for sleep while the two sisters continued to reminisce. I couldn't have been more wrong.

An hour later, I was still not asleep. This was very unusual for me, but not surprising in the circumstances. I had twisted my neck while doing some yard work that morning, and had been trying to ignore the discomfort all evening. Unfortunately, now that I was laying on it, the throbbing was getting worse. Eventually, I couldn't take it any more. I decided to get up and find some pain reliever. I normally hated to take any type of drugs, but I wasn't going to sleep without some type of help. Cursing silently, I got out of bed, threw on my robe, and quietly opened the bedroom door.

Immediately, I could see that the guest room door was closed and no sound emanated from within. I assumed at least Quinten was asleep already. Curious to see if my wife and her sister were up, I walked quietly down the hall to the closed door to Lu's room. I expected to hear the soft voices of the two women. Instead, I was stunned to hear a woman's soft, rhythmic groan and the repetitive slapping sound of flesh against flesh. Obviously, Bethany and Quinten were fucking in my old bedroom! What I couldn't figure out was why? Why was my wife allowing that to happen? Where was Lu? Was she watching? I had to admit, the idea of watching turned me on. Bethany had a great body, short, but amply curved in all the right places. Her breasts were much bigger than Lu's, and I found myself turned on by the thought of seeing them swinging back and forth while her boyfriend fucked her from behind.

I went back down the hall and slipped out the sliding glass door onto our back patio. I crept through the backyard toward the rear of the house, hoping the picture window would not have the blinds pulled, or at least would be cracked up so I could hear what was happening. To my good fortune, (or so I thought at the time) the window was wide open, letting the sounds of love-making fill the yard before I got near enough to see. It was clear that Bethany was greatly enjoying the fucking she was receiving, because her groans were now becoming half-screams. From the light flowing out of the window, it was clear that the blinds had not been pulled, and I could see that I was going to have a great view to this fucking. I actually opened up my robe in anticipation.

What I saw when I looked through the bedroom window for the first time stunned me! Luanne, my wife, was astride Quinten, riding his rigid cock with a passion exemplified by her rising screams. Each time she slammed down on him, she was yelling "YES!" or "FUCK!" nearly at the top of her lungs. Her voice was now filling the yard, and if any of our neighbors had their windows open they had to think we were having the wildest sex of our marriage. (When Lu screeched "It's so good, Quinten!", anyone within hearing distance must have realized that our sex life was not quite what it appeared.) Almost more shocking than watching my wife getting fucked by another man, however, was the sight of my sister-in-law furiously masturbating in a chair right next to the bed! Her nude body was directly facing me, and as I stared into the room, her delectable breasts heaved wildly as one hand played with her right nipple as the other furiously manipulated her clit. Bethany was actually getting turned on by sharing her lover with her sister!

Any other time, I wouldn't have been able to take my eyes of the sight of my luscious sister-in-law pleasuring herself. Right now, however, I found I could only focus on my wife. She had exhausted herself from her wild ride on Quinten's cock, and had collapsed against his chest. After letting her rest for a few moments, he rolled her over on her back, never letting his cock slip out of her, and began to fuck her in a slow, circular manner. As Lu began to recover, and her moaning began again, he began to draw his cock further out of her pussy with each stroke, then slide it slowly back in again. This went on for several minutes until my wife began to beg, "Fuck me, Quinten! Fuck me hard! I want that big cock in me!" Quinten turned toward Bethany, and said something I couldn't hear. Bethany laughed, and said "Well, you heard her, Quin. Give her a sample of the kind of fucking that I get on a regular basis!"

That's just what he did. He started slamming in and out of her like a piston in a combustion engine. Though he occasionally mixed in some slow, deep strokes, essentially he banged away at my wife's cunt with a manic fury for at least 15 minutes! The guy's stamina was amazing! The entire time, Lu kept urging him on, saying what a great fuck he was, and "what a lucky bitch" her sister was. I couldn't believe that my wife could stand the punishment; usually she claims to be satisfied after one orgasm. Yet here she was after several loud orgasms clamoring for more. Even more surprising was the fact that from my still-open robe a rock hard erection was sprouting. I was turned on seeing my wife getting well and truly fucked right in front of me! As I watched I started jerking off, and I was actually disappointed when I heard Quinten saying he was going to cum. I wasn't ready yet, and as my wife urged another man to "cum in my cunt! Fill me up, Quinten!" I found myself being frustrated that I wasn't able to cum also. Imagine that! I wasn't angry that my wife had cheated on me in our own house; I was upset that I hadn't been able to finish masturbating before they were finished!

When Quinten disengaged from my wife, Bethany joined her on the bed, and brushed Lu's hair off her sweaty, flushed face. Laughingly, she teased Lu, "Well, is he better than Reggie, or not?"

"Oh, my god, Bethie," my wife gushed, "it's not even close! Reggie never gets me off by fucking me! Christ, Quin" she added, looking at her lover who was now resting on the chair, "you got me off four times! Thank you!"

"Believe me, it was my pleasure!"

"Mine too, Sis!" Bethany interjected. "Shawn said you were a firecracker in bed, and I always wondered if he was just saying that to tease me."

The two sisters continued to talk about Shawn, who was Bethany's first husband. Luanne had actually dated him first, and still fond memories of him, because she was rhapsodic in her praise of his love-making abilities. Bethany taunted her sister, smirking "so you dropped the best lover you said you'd ever had for a husband like Reggie? Damn, that was stupid! I mean, my pussy thanks you, because Shawn was great in bed, but what were you thinking?"

"Shawn could never be faithful, Beth, as you found out." Her sister shrugged in agreement. "I wanted someone to settle down with, raise a family; you know, someone I could trust. The type of man you seem to have a hard time finding."

Bethany had to agree, but maintained, "I sure can find good lovers, can't I? My husbands always kept me happy in bed, at least. We never had separate bedrooms."

"Well, there's where you're wrong, Beth. Having separate bedrooms is helping my husband keep me very happy in bed."

I could feel myself filling with pride as my unfaithful wife defended my abilities in bed. The separate bedrooms and early morning oral sex had rejuvenated our sex lives, and I was happy that she was going to tell her sister as much.

"Of course, Reggie's not actually in bed with me when I'm being made very, very happy, but that's not the point", my wife laughed. What was she talking about?

Her sister laughed with her. "So I guess the whole separate bedroom thing is working out very well, for you! I wonder what ol' Reg thinks?"

"Why not ask him tomorrow, little sister? He'd love to tell you all about our morning sessions. You know he's always had a thing for you."

Bethany grimaced. "Well, I've always had a thing for big cocks that are well used and long-lasting, and from everything you've told me about him, he falls short in all departments." I was hoping for my wife to come to my defense, but she just laughed in agreement. "Now, Roy on the other hand, he sounds more to my liking."

What were they talking about? Who was Roy? We have a neighbor named Roy, but it couldn't be . . .

"No way, little sister, I'm not sharing Roy! No offense, Quinten", she said, looking over at her sister's boyfriend who was now idly playing with his cock as he listened to the two sisters banter. It was my first real good look at his dick, and now I could see that even at half-mast it was the size of mine. "Roy's the best lover I've ever had, and that includes you and Shawn! I want to keep all that cock to myself . . . well, at least whatever Chantelle is willing to share."

My God, she was talking about our neighbors, Chantelle and Roy. They were a black couple that moved in about two years ago, and have been a headache to me ever since. They don't maintain their property well, their parties are too loud and too frequent, and when I try to enforce the association rules, all I get is anger and attitude. I no longer speak to either of them, and now I find out my wife has been fucking Roy! I couldn't fucking believe it!

"So the separate rooms are just to make it easier to see Roy, right?"

"Hell, yes! I mean, I do sleep much better, but what I've discovered is that I missed good sex over the last few years more than I did good sleep. Now Roy can come right over to me after Reggie's asleep and fuck me right in my own bed at least two times a week. Let me tell you, Beth, I've had more orgasms since we've had separate bedrooms than I did in all our years of marriage combined!"

I was almost knocked over. She'd been cheating on me for months? Then that meant . . .

"And his wife, Chan something, she's okay with him fucking you? I can't believe that!"

Luanne guffawed. "Okay with it? She fucking loves it! Chantelle says she loves seeing Reggie come out of the house each day knowing that he's probably sucked down some more of her husband's cum out of me." Bethany laughed as my worst fears were confirmed. Those early morning sessions must have all followed her late night fuckings by Roy. "She calls him "the neighborhood cum-bucket" and is actually encouraging me to take on some of Roy's friends as well so that I can "fill that mother-fucker up"! Besides, Chantelle says even after he's fucked me twice, he's so turned on by fucking "the cum-bucket's wife" that he can still get it up and do a number on her when he gets home."

Bethany was shaking her head. "You sure you don't want to share?" When my wife demurred, her sister asked, "Well, Luanne, if Reggie has been such a good husband, how come you're humiliating him like this?"

"Well, I figure since he doesn't know he's being humiliated, it doesn't really count, right?" She looked at her sister for agreement, but Bethany was shaking her head. "Look, Reggie has been a great father and husband, and I love him for that, but I figure he's cost me several thousand orgasms over the years we've been married. I guess part of me figures I need to pay him back for being lousy in bed and wasting so much of my sexual potential. Or," she added with a grin, "maybe I just like having a secret lover who knows how to push all my buttons, and it doesn't matter about Reggie at all."

"In that case, you have to promise me that you'll feed Quentin's cum to your husband tomorrow. I want to see his face when he comes out of the bedroom with his juice on his face."

"Oh, I think I can promise that. Of course, I was hoping to be filled up a little more."

"I plan on filling you up a lot more," Quentin replied, pulling Bethany off the bed and taking her place. "Why don't you show your sister how well you suck cock again?" With that, he grabbed my wife's hair and gently pulled her toward his crotch. My wife's smile was soon split open by his thickening dick. Bethany took her place on the chair and watched intently.

Once his dick was fully hard, Quentin placed my wife on her hands and knees facing her sister, and knelt behind her. Then he slipped the head of his cock between her lips and rubbed it up and down. My wife tried to push back against him, but he withdrew each time she did.

"Do you want my boyfriend's cock," Bethany taunted.

"Yes! Please fuck me, Quentin!, Luanne cried out.

"Are you sure you want him to fuck you, or would you rather your husband were behind you right now?"

"I want your boyfriend, Bethany. Please tell him to put his cock in me!"

"It's not up to me", her sister teased, "but I bet if you told Quentin how good he was and what you plan on doing with his cum, then I bet he'd give you the fucking you deserve."

This really set Luanne off. "God, Quentin, you are so much better than my husband! Your cock is longer, thicker, harder, longer-lasting . . .shit, you use it so much better! If you fuck me, I'll feed him your cum tomorrow, I promise! Just put the fucking thing into me, you bastard!"

Quentin laughed, and replied, "Since you asked so nicely. . .", and with that he jammed his cock deeply into her in one motion. Luanne let out a scream that probably would have even awoken me if I weren't already outside watching. My cock was rock hard, and I was furiously stroking myself in time with Quentin's rapid rhythm. My wife pushed back against him, striving to take more and more of him inside her voracious cunt. Bethany was fingering herself again as her boyfriend ravished her sister.

"Damn, if Reggie can sleep through this, he can sleep through anything! Do you make this much noise with Roy?"

Luanne could barely respond to her sister's question as she groaned and moaned under the fucking she was receiving. "Ohh, yesss . . .!"

"You know what would be really hot, then? Quentin, how would you like to fuck Luanne while Reggie was sleeping in the same room? Wouldn't that be wild?" From the way Quentin picked up speed, you could tell he was in favor of the idea, but my wife balked.

"No," she managed between groans, "what if Reggie . . .oh, god, yesss! . . . I couldn't do it with him right there . . .ahhhhh!"

Bethany told Quentin to stop, and to my amazement, he actually did. Luanne was distraught, and begged for him to start fucking her again, but he kept his dick away from her. Only when she screamed, "Yesss, you can fuck me while my husband's asleep in the same room! Just keep fucking me. Oh Godddd . . ." did Quentin pull her over onto her back and mount her. She pulled him into her gratefully, yelping in delight with each new penetration. This was more than I could take, and I finally exploded all over my hand and stomach.

Bethany panted "God, I've got to get in touch with Shawn! I know he'd love to fuck you again! How would you like to be double-penetrated by your new lover and an old one, Luanne?"

"Yes, yes!!", my wife muttered through gritted teeth, though I couldn't be sure if she was responding to her sister's suggestion or whether she could feel Quentin nearing another orgasm. Once he came in her with a roar, I decided to slip back into my room before anyone came to check on me. It was a good thing I did, because not five minutes later I heard the door to my room swing quietly open, and someone checked to see if I was still asleep. I contemplated faking snoring, but I wasn't sure how I really sounded, so I simply lie there silently. Once the door closed again, I began to think about what lay ahead for Luanne and I. The immediate problem was how to play it tomorrow when my wife came into my room to feed me yet another cream pie, but this time one I knew was in the oven. The more important issue was how I was going to arrange to watch my wife together with Roy. What kind of pills do people take when they want to stay awake?