Seraglio Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mizlizzy
mizlizzy
19 Followers

When I didn't reply, he finally looked up. For a long moment, we just looked at each other, he with a slight smile playing over his lips and I, feeling both awkward and transfixed by his gaze. He looked refreshed and the spring was back in his step as he came around the desk to capture and kiss my hand.

"Lovely," he murmured. "Did you enjoy it?'

"It was very interesting," I said, a bit primly. I repossessed my hand, then didn't know what to do with it. I felt clumsy being on display and wanted badly to gather up the burnoose and cover myself.

As though he read my thoughts, Adrian stooped and gathered up the burnoose, but didn't give it to me. Instead he led me to a tall pier glass that stood in a corner of the room.

I looked at myself in the mirror, feeling more exposed than I ever had in my life, but unable to tear my eyes away. My oiled and glowing skin, always pale, now seemed almost incandescent. My denuded pussy was a neat keyhole, my pudenda flowing into the smooth curve of my stomach like a Greek statue. My hair was tousled and curling, so unlike my normal sleek French twist. The henna rinse made the highlights deeper, changing my eyes from their usual hazel to a mysterious green—an effect heightened by the kohl smudged around them.

I stared at the stranger reflected there in a flush of narcissistic pleasure. She was utterly, completely, brazenly naked, and as beautiful as any woman I'd ever seen.

So beautiful that I nearly protested when Adrian began to fasten slender cuffs on my ankles and wrists, rising to lock a matching collar around my throat. These were loose enough to move freely but tight enough not to slip off, thin enough to resemble jewelry, and strong as the steel they were made from. He fastened four lengths of slender chain to a ring dangling from the front of the collar; two shorter ones that he fastened to the wrist cuffs and two longer ones that ran to the anklets. Each had a few inches of slack, dropping between my breasts to drape gracefully to the cuffs, without impeding my movements.

"Beautiful," Adrian murmured. "Some people like gilt and gems, but I prefer the contrast between soft, perfumed flesh and steel. Soft and hard, yielding and adamant: real eroticism is all about opposites, don't you think?"

He gathered the chains between my breasts in his fist, pulling me against his lean body. I lifted my face without prompting, parting my lips for his thrusting tongue. It was no accident that we stood profile to the mirror—I admired the contrast between my nudity and his dark blue silk kurta suit from the corner of my eye.

As he kissed me, I tried to raise my hands to return his embrace and the chains prevented me until he let them go. I could feel his erection through the thin silk of his kurta suit and slid to my knees, chains tinkling against the marble as they pooled around me like silver serpents. I slid my hands up his thighs, up under the long shirt, and fondled his penis through the slippery fabric of his drawers. I could feel every detail; the soft mushroom flare of his glans and the prominent veins on his shaft. The coarse hair on his scrotum made a soft scratching sound as I massaged his testicles.

Adrian lifted the tail of his kurta with one hand, revealing the tent at his groin and I drew the waist of his loose trousers down. His erection caught on the gathered band for a moment before springing free. I leaned forward and blew on it gently, a soft exhalation of warm damp breath that made his cock bob again as his muscles tightened.

He cupped the back of my head with his free hand, sighing as I rubbed my cheek and lips across the velvety head of his cock. Though it had been my idea, I've never felt anything but awkward about giving head. I'd never felt confident and it's always been something furtive, something to get through under the covers as part of foreplay, and get through as fast as possible. I hesitated.

"Lick me," Adrian suggested, rubbing my scalp through my hair. I did, and found myself enjoying the textures of him; the smooth tight skin of his shaft, the crinkled skin of his scrotum, the rough texture of curling hair and the rose petal velvet of his prepuce. He smelt of sandalwood, clean flesh, and the faint musk of aroused male.

With his encouragement, I took him in my mouth. After an experimental pull or two I did what I usually did, accelerating my rhythm to get him off. Adrian stopped me.

"Slow down," he whispered. "Just feel it. Run your tongue back and forth over the underside of my cock. Take your time."

"I want to make you come."

"You will, darling. That's a given. The trick is to see if you can enjoy it, too. You're the one in power here, so take it slow and let us both enjoy the journey."

Emboldened, I took him deeper into my mouth. When I gagged a little as his glans hit the back of my throat, he gently showed me how to correct the angle so I could accommodate him more comfortably. At first I kept my hands on his belly and hips, caressing him but keeping him at a distance. When I looked up, Adrian was watching his penis glide between my lips with calm absorption, a faint smile softening his stern mouth.

As I moved I could feel a dew of perspiration on his taut belly against my forehead, but he didn't thrust, letting me control the depth of penetration. I scooted forward and slid my hands around to cup his tight buttocks, drawing him even closer. He closed his eyes and I could feel the muscles in his thighs tremble. He breathed deeply and his testicles were tight to his body.

"I'm very close now, darling," he said. I could hear the tension in his voice as he fought to maintain control and speak. "Let me slip forward. Yes, like that, and run your tongue back and forth under me."

Adrian gasped as I complied and threw his head back, working his penis back and forth, just a little. Then he went rigid and shuddered hard, his cock pulsing in my mouth. His sperm was salty on my tongue, but because he was forward I could swallow without choking. Each time I swallowed he groaned as my mouth tightened around his shaft. Deliberately, I drew him in harder, swallowing again and again as he spurted with diminishing force.

"Stop," he gasped finally, dropping the hem of the kurta to use both hands to hold my head still. I let his softening cock fall from my mouth and rested my cheek against his belly. I could feel his stomach quiver in the aftermath of orgasm. Softly, I kissed the narrow stripe of hair that ran from his crotch to his navel. I felt voluptuous and very powerful in my ability to give him pleasure.

He shuddered again, then gripped me by the upper arms and lifted me to my feet with surprising ease. He crushed me against his hard body and when I tried to turn my face from his kiss, he held my face with one strong hand.

"Don't turn away from me," he said, his voice deep and rough. "I want to taste myself on you. Don't pull away."

He plundered my mouth with his lips and tongue until I was breathless and my legs felt weak. He mauled my breasts, pinched my nipples and squeezed my buttocks until I moaned into his mouth.

"Your turn now," he said, backing me up to the window seat. I felt the sun on my shoulders, but he didn't let me sit. He bent to suck and gnaw my nipples, using the chains to pinion my arms behind me. When I was panting and sighing, he dropped to his knees and parted my shaven labia with his fingers, licking quick, hard strokes up my clitoris from underneath. I caught fire immediately, undulating against his mouth greedily, trying to increase the pressure.

This he wouldn't allow.

"Hold still," he growled against my pussy, shifting his grip until he held my spread labia firmly between thumbs and forefingers. His tongue worked at my center busily, alternately between hard and pointed in my vagina and soft and broad on my throbbing clit.

After a few minutes of this, and after I was moaning and tightening to a crescendo, he released my labia, lifted my butt up onto the window seat, and attacked my pussy in earnest. He lifted my thighs up to rest on his shoulders and ate me like nobody had before. I threaded by fingers through his golden locks and sighed and shuddered happily as he alternated sucking and gently biting my pussy lips and lapping my clit. Then he shoved my legs up and wider as he pushed his tongue in my ass.

"No," I gasped, as I felt his tongue snake into my anus again. I lay curled back against the glass and lattice of the window, my butt cheeks hanging over the edge of the padded window seat, held in place mostly by my legs flung over Adrian's shoulders as he tongued my asshole. I stiffened and pushed ineffectually at his head and shoulders.

His hands had been on the backs of my thighs, pushing my legs up to give him better access, but now he snaked them between my legs to grasp my wrists as well, holding me helpless. I was curved forward, my thighs spread wide not only by his shoulders but my own arms; breasts, belly and genitals all exposed to his eyes and tongue. As I wriggled in this new, closer confinement, he raised on his knees to look at me.

"You didn't like that?" he asked, dropping back down so his jaw rested on my pubis. My skin burned as I blushed all over. I was talking to a man with his head in my crotch, and it gave me brain-freeze. I could see the sheen of his saliva and my juices on his lips. I could feel his breath on my most private parts as he spoke.

"No," I stammered, transfixed by his piercing blue eyes. He dipped his head a little and rubbed his chin back and forth over my sensitized clitoris. I gasped and twitched as his incipient beard rasped my tender flesh.

"You're lying to me, darling, and that's something you must never do." Very deliberately, he dropped his face and tongued my anus more roughly than before. I could feel his pointed, slippery tongue forcing past the outer ring. I gasped and cried out.

"See?" he said. "You can't lie about your responses, because the body doesn't lie. And if you use words to lie, I'll have to teach you not to. I'll have to punish you, and while that would be enjoyable, it will only slow us down. I'm going to ask you again, and this time you're going to answer me truthfully. Do you like it when I rim you?" To emphasize his point, he licked my asshole again and bit the lower curves of my bottom gently.

"Please don't, it scares me," I whispered, my thighs quivering from the strain.

"Some of the things we're going to do might frighten you," Adrian said, resting his cheek on the inside of my thigh. "And that's acceptable—we'll go slowly. But that's not what I asked you. Do you like it?"

I could feel tears prickling in my eyes and blinked rapidly. "Yes," I said finally, on a sob. "Yes, I do, but—"

"No buts, or rather your lovely butt and your quim and all your beautiful holes," he said firmly. "And the pleasure they can give me and more importantly, the pleasure they can give you. I've decided that, as your punishment for lying to me, you have to ask me to do it again."

"Oh, God! I can't!" I squirmed in his gasp until I felt the bones in my wrist grind together. My thighs were shaking from trying to close them.

"Why not? he demanded. "Because it's dirty?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"Because it dirty and you like it, and that makes you a dirty girl?"

"Yes!"

"Because you finger yourself there when you toss yourself off, and you enjoy it? Ask me to do it. Ask me because you like it, because it makes you hot, because it makes you come. Ask me because I'll torment you until you do." In demonstration he lowered his head again, sucking my clit, sucking my labia, raising to lick and suck my nipples, switching from one to another so quickly that though my excitement rose to fever pitch, no one sensation lasted long enough to let me climax.

"Please," I cried, "please!"

He stopped, or rather paused. "Please what?"

"Please do it to me! Please do it again."

"Do what, this?" He sucked my left nipple hard, drawing it out until it actually raised my breast a little. "No? I'm afraid you have to be more specific."

"Oh!" (As he returned to my aching nipples.) "What you did before, to my…to my—"

"Grown-up language, darling. Ask me nicely, and use my name."

"Please rim me, Adrian," I gasped. "Stick your tongue in my ass and make me come!"

"Up on your knees—on all fours," he commanded, releasing my wrists and legs so suddenly that I nearly slid off the window seat. Under his urging I rolled over and scrambled to my knees on the narrow ledge.

"There isn't enough room," I wailed, panting.

"Lean against the window and stick your arse out," he ordered, arranging my limbs roughly. I turned my head to the side and leaned against the glass covering the ornate lattice, the side of my face and my breasts pressed against the smooth sun-warmed surface. "Spread your legs wider. Reach back and hold your bum open."

I obeyed, sobbing. I felt horribly, totally exposed from the front and the back. My sweaty breasts slid and stuck on the window before, my ass and pussy lips split like a peach and held open by my own hands behind. I had a moment to hope that the fretted window grill would hide me from passersby on the street below, and then Adrian put his mouth on me again.

He sucked and bit my buttocks and rimmed me—reamed me—with his tongue, until I moaned and pushed back into his thrusts. He reached between my legs and pushed his thumb into my vagina, sliding two long fingers along my slick, shaven slot so that my stiff clit rode between his knuckles. He worked his hand back and forth, spearing me with his tongue until I reared and came, screaming.

When I recovered enough from the most profound climax of my life to be aware of my condition, I was cradled in Adrian's lap. He kissed the tears from my face and stroked my breasts and flanks gently. Every time he stroked me, I shivered, and every time I shivered, he smiled.

"There," he said, chuckling, "that wasn't so difficult was it?"

I stared up at him and my mouth dropped. Not difficult? In reply to my unspoken objection, he kissed me—a kiss as thorough as he'd performed elsewhere and just as devastating. I could taste my own juices on him and something muskier, darker. When his hand dropped into my lap and squeezed my vulva, I quivered with aftershock.

'Up you get, darling," Adrian said, dropping my legs and letting me slide shakily from his lap to stand on the floor. He took me by the shoulders and steered me back to stand before the tall mirror again. "Look," he urged. "You were lovely before, but now you're magnificent."

I was. The kohl must have been waterproof, because it wasn't smeared though my eyes were wet and my lashes clumped and spangled with tears. My lips were swollen with kisses and from sucking his cock. A mottled flush covered my torso and my normally pale nipples were turgid and dark from bites and suckling. Adrian reached from behind me and pinched one nipple gently and both rose to immediate, almost painful points. My pussy lips were pink and swollen from his attentions, my still erect clitoris poking proudly from between them.

Adrian made me turn and pressed a small mirror into my hands. "Look," he commanded softly. I angled the mirror to see and discovered the flush suffused my back and bottom as well as my front. He made me bend forward a little so I could see the darkening love-bites that lay on the inside curve of my ass cheeks. When he let me straighten and turn again, a deep rose blush highlighted my face and my lips trembled.

He laid one hand flat on the curve of my belly and the other on the small of my back below my waist. As I watched in the mirror, he slid both down. One slid over the swell of my pussy in the front and the other over the larger swell of my butt in the back. This time his index and middle finger slid into my vagina and his thumb rested on my clitoris. In back, his thumb popped easily through my spit-slick rectum, his fingers cupping the fullness of one fleshy globe. He squeezed softly with both hands at once and I broke, climaxing from that pressure alone, and watched myself do so.

I curled a little, hunching between his arms. I could feel my vagina and my rectum pulsing around his digits, my clitoris throbbing under his thumb.

"That is what a beautiful woman looks like," Adrian said, biting my earlobe. "Aroused, vulnerable, and satisfied."

He let his fingers slide from my body and I shuddered again, my orifices trying to close over something no longer there.

"Lovely", he said. "I think you're ready."

"Ready for what?" I asked. It took an effort to straighten up.

"Ready to go out," he said, grinning. "We're going to the souks."

mizlizzy
mizlizzy
19 Followers
12