Serena Celebrates At Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clinging to each other like drowning sailors, we rocked and shuddered in the grip of a mighty mutual orgasm. For me, it was the ultimate in intensity, with star- showers going off every second inside my head, every nerve-end in my body screaming in joy and celebration ……

For a time, I think I parted company with consciousness and, when I returned, I was coming down, very slowly, very gradually, my body still twitching residually every time she moved and I felt another part of her hot flesh touching me ……

At last, I was able to groan – "Oh, Serena ……"

"Mmmmmmmm," was all she could reply, but her arms tightened round me and her mouth nuzzled into my neck. My body jolted again and, unbelievably, I felt my cock stir. It was still buried inside her, and, feeling it, she gave a deep chuckle.

"Wwwwweeeeellllllll," she whispered. "I don't know if that's a compliment, or an insult ……"

"I do," I breathed in her ear, and she chuckled again.

"Are you ready to go again, Phil?" she asked, unbelievingly.

"Feels like it to me," I whispered, my cock stiffening by the second inside her warm wet cunt.

"Well, that's good news ……"

But the voice came from behind me – not underneath.

Serena's arms slid away and the tight sheath of her lubricated pussy withdrew, leaving my cock twitching and exposed. She rolled into a sitting position and smiled over my shoulder. I looked round.

The hands were sliding a zip down the back of a full-length silk white dress. The coal-black eyes were smiling. The dress slid away to reveal a tall – even taller than Serena's – slim black body in sheer white underwear.

The breasts were smaller, the butt tighter, the thighs more slender – but she, too, was a goddess …...

The touch of her hand, as she bent, lithely, to touch my cock, was like velvet.

"Hi, Venus," smiled Serena. "I was just warming him up for you ……"

* * * * *

(It's been a great two weeks here in the UK - long may the sisters reign! E-mail comments welcome, as ever, and replies will be sent to those with a return address.)

12