Serendipity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers

Reid was so taken aback by her statement that at first, he didn't kiss her back, but then his body reacted to her soft lips and he wrapped his arms around her. They kissed for what seemed like hours but was only a few minutes in reality. Jade quickly pulled away and stepped back.

"Six o'clock. February 14th." Jade smiled then shut the door of her apartment. She watched from the peephole as he walked slowly down the hall to the elevator.

Reid heard her door shut and then finally registered what she had said. He walked to the elevators, in a confused state made it to his car, and drove home. He was stunned, but couldn't do anything about it.

Jade couldn't believe what she had done. Had she gone crazy? She had just suggested waiting a whole year to see him. She was shaking so badly, she collapsed on the ground. She wanted to rush out and tell him to stop, but she couldn't. Finally, she rushed to look out her window that overlooked the main entrance, but his sports car was gone.

He tried desperately to find her phone number, but gave up when Monday morning arrived and he needed to be at the airport. The last thing he did before the flight took off was put a memo in his phone -- February 14, 2010 -- Fratelli's, six o'clock.

After coming back from his business trip, he had frantically tried to find her but it was no use. The apartment she lived in was listed under her ex-boyfriend's name and by the time he flew back into town, she had moved.

***

Reid got out of his car. She hadn't changed a lot in a year, and at that moment, his whole world was complete.

He stood by his car, a few feet from her. He was about to run and grab her, when she made the first move. He reached his arms out and grinned when she ran across the parking lot and into his arms. She wrapped her arms and legs around his body and he instinctively slid his hands to her deliciously round butt to hold her.

Their kiss was passionate and intense and when one of them tried to pull away the kiss turned more desperate. The pent up tension that had existed for exactly one year was culminating in this one embrace.

It began to snow again, but Reid gave up on trying to move into the car. He stepped back and leaned against it as he held Jade in his arms. The wet, sticky snow coated their red hair but the lovers didn't notice. All they cared about was that they were together, reunited forever.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers
12