Serenity at Last

Story Info
Serenity gets a lead, and a mysterious figure rears its head.
3.6k words
3.94
11.7k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Onoz
Onoz
13 Followers

This is the first in a series I plan to write about a young superhero and a troubling new "villain." I hope you enjoy it, it's been a while since I've written anything so I feel I'm a bit rusty.

*

SLAM! The thug hit the floor hard and didn't get up. After a few moments the dust cleared and the gang leader managed to crawl to a sitting position against a wooden crate. He turned to face his aggressor.

"W-what do you want?" he said as his gaze drifted up from the polished black, vinyl, high-heel boots to the perfectly toned calves encased in yet more vinyl, to the long, gently curved thighs above and finally coming to rest at her belt. A blue flame seemed to flicker across the belt buckle, bathing the woman in a lambent glow.

"What I want is an answer."

The man coughed, wiped the back of his hand across his mouth and smiled.

"An answer to what?"

"Don't play games with me, who hired you?"

The gang leader once again glanced at her belt buckle, the symbol of Serenity - the new caped crusader in town, and then looked up at her. She was gorgeous. Flat stomach, gentle but noticeable curves in all the right places and what looked to him like a nice pair of large B or small C cup breasts, currently encased in a dark blue vinyl suit.

Serenity coughed and glared down at the man that was obviously ogling her chest. She got this a lot, it was hard to be taken seriously with a body like hers and it didn't help that the only costumes she seemed to be able to get her hands on were strictly made of vinyl, overly form-fitting and entirely too skimpy.

His grin spread and he just shook his head at the heroine.

"You got nothing on me, nothing you can do that my employer can't top."

Serenity cocked an eyebrow at that and drew herself back to finish him but paused when he opened his mouth again.

"But I'll tell you what, if you really wanna know then head down to the park around 1 or 2 am tomorrow night. You won't be disappointed."

She sneered at him and lifted him off the floor with one arm, looked into his eyes and, satisfied that he wasn't lying, tossed him into the crates he had been leaning against. He crashed through them in a heap.

"Get out of my sight before I change my mind, but if I ever catch you again you're a dead man."

The man gave a hoarse chuckle and struggled to his feet before limping towards the back exit of the warehouse.

******

Tori Jenkins pulled into the dark driveway of her modest New-England home, turned off the headlights and got out of the car. It had been a long day at work and the budding young attorney had yet to make any headway in the firm. She had gotten an internship at the firm a year ago, right out of college. They had welcomed her with open arms and she had leapt at the opportunity to make herself known. Sure she had expected a few months of grueling grunt work and menial labor but she'd gotten stuck as a secretary to one of the big dogs early on and was still stuck plugging away through all his paperwork.

She walked up the beautifully maintained brick walkway to her porch, turned on the porch light and fumbled in her purse for the keys to the house. Tori was, to the discerning eye, a work of art. She had a short bun of perfectly kept light brown hair, a pair of very business-like glasses - spectacles really - that tend to hang just on the edge of falling off the end of her nose, and a light dusting of freckles across her face. Her eyes faded back and forth between a cool summer blue and a piercing morning-mist grey. Most days she wore a knee-length grey business skirt, black leggings, sensible two-inch heels and a white blouse. She had an old leather raincoat for the bad weather and a smart-looking borderline black jacket for the nice weather. Today was one of those rare summer days where she didn't even need the black jacket at night.

Her fingers finally wrapped around the keys in the bottom of her purse and she twirled it in her fingers looking for the right one. She found it, looked up, and paused. Had she really left the kitchen light on when she left that morning? She sighed and shrugged and stooped over the doorknob to open the lock.

Had Tori looked, she might have noticed that the shadows to the left of the door were particularly inky and perhaps a little more fluid than the average windowsill shadow. In fact, she might even have noticed the eerie silence that came not from the lack of sound but rather of someone, or something, trying very carefully not to make any sound.

The figure lying under her porch window however, was paying the utmost attention to every detail of the young woman before it. The black stockings she wore cleverly hid the perfectly tanned legs underneath and the loose-fitting blouse made a valiant effort of disguising the ample cleavage of the 24 year old attorney would-be. She wore a 34B bra but could probably have fit quite comfortably in a 34C. She was constantly trying to downplay her assets so that people would take her more seriously at work and maybe give her that one job, that one break to get her started.

The figure in fact even noticed what most people tended not to: the lack of a ring on either hand. Tori was single and, while not necessarily loving it, was content with her lot in life. She wasn't really looking for a relationship but if one had come along she wouldn't shun it. Most everyone assumed that she had the quiet air of someone who was determined to get her work done, get recognition for her work, and then go home to her loving boyfriend/fiancée/husband. Yes, the figure was very observant.

Finally the door creaked open and Tori stumbled in, she groped to her left and hit the light switch. Nothing happened.

"Damnit, I do not need this right now."

Beneath her a shadow melted quickly into her own, then flowed past into the darkness of her living room.

Tori set her briefcase down on the coffee table by the door, kicked off her heels, let her hair down and then reached into the pocket of her jacket that was folded across her arm. She dug out her cell phone and punched in a number by habit. The phone rang a few times and then the automated voice of an as yet un-configured voice mail came up. Blah blah blah "...the owner of this phone number has not set up their voicemail account yet..." blah blah. Katherine had never got around to setting up her voice mail and she was rarely close enough to her phone to actually answer it but she was one of Tori's closest friends.

The shadow that had slipped into her house with her briefly explored the room before deciding it was safe and then coalesced in a particularly dark corner. It flowed and bubbled and twisted, congealing into a vaguely human-shaped form. Slowly the shadows solidified around it until all that was left was what could only be described as "tall dark and handsome." It held its arms out to either side, glanced up and down its body and a lopsided smirk split the inky blackness with a flash of perfect white. Finally it looked up at Tori where she was standing by the living room table redialing her friend's number. An eerie greenish light flickered through its eyes and it sat down to wait.

******

Serenity stalked out of the warehouse frustrated and no closer to her mark than when she had busted in. Every night for the past week the city had been plagued by warehouse break-ins. Nothing was stolen, nothing was damaged. The locks on the doors to the warehouses were picked cleanly and perfectly leaving no fingerprints and the thugs would get in, rummage around for a bit, then try to leave. Try to leave because this was usually the time of the operation where Serenity would come in, beat the gang to a pulp and then question them. Every time it was the same answer: nothing you can do that the boss can't do worse. The first few she had tested the statement and continued to pummel the poor men until they could barely breathe let alone talk. After that she was convinced. This last break-in though... tomorrow night at 1-2 am. It sounded like a trap but it was the only lead she had gotten and she was confident that she could handle herself if she was careful.

She made her way to the emergency fire escape, climbed it with ease and crouched down at the edge of the roof. Despite her profession she wore no cape, capes only got in the way during a fight or flight scenario. She quickly looked around and, satisfied that no one was near, lifted the edge of her mask to scratch at her perfect nose. She replaced the mask and walked over to the bag that contained her belongings, heard her cell phone vibrating and frantically picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Katherine! Finally!"

Serenity chuckled at the young woman's voice coming through the phone.

"Yeah it's me, what's up?"

"Not much, not much. Just got off work... late... again. You up for kicking back and relaxing while we watch a cheesy movie tonight?"

"Haha, sure thing boss. I'll be right over, just gotta drop some stuff off at the house."

"Take your time, I'm gonna take a shower get out of these clothes."

"Alright hun, see you in ten."

Click. That was odd, usually Tori would say goodbye before hanging up. Serenity shrugged it off as eagerness to hit the shower and picked up her bag of stuff. She took off across the rooftops, stopping about 5 minutes later at her house where she rushed to peel off her costume and throw on some casual clothes. She was just leaving the house to get in her car when her neighbor popped his head over the fence.

"Hey there Kat!" She sighed.

"Hi Jim." Jim launched into a tirade of questions about her day and she prepared herself for a 15 minute delay to her plans while she tried politely get out of the conversation.

******

Tori hung up the phone and dialed again, it usually took 4-5 times before Katherine would actually pick up the phone. Just as she was about to hang up for the third time, she noticed something she hadn't noticed before: the door hadn't closed behind her.

"That's odd, I could've sworn I shut it when I came in." she puzzled as she walked over to it. She reached out to shut the door, oblivious to the fact that behind her the shadows deepened. The door shut and with a soft click, locked itself. Tori's heart started to race.

"Ok I don't believe in ghosts or anything but I definitely did not just lock that door." She moved to unlock it but the latch wouldn't budge. A soft whisper of air caressed her shoulder and she pressed herself flat against the door, turning ever so slowly around to look. For a few seconds she couldn't see anything while her eyes adjusted to the dark, but slowly a figure came into view, lounging in an armchair with one leg propped up the other. For whatever reason, she didn't scream.

"Who are you?" she managed to say at last. She noticed that it was staring at something on the floor, its head bowed in apparent thought. When it looked up she froze. A rich, velvety and definitively male voice floated over to her.

"Who is a simple enough question, albeit one I won't answer. What is a much more interesting question which I may be persuaded to divulge."

Tori's mind raced, the shadows around this man seemed to writhe out of the corners of her eye and the only reason she could make out his figure was the fact that it was pitch black, darker even than the gloom around it. He smiled and she caught a glimpse of his too-perfect mouth. Terror reigned supreme in her body but she couldn't bring herself to move a muscle.

"What do you mean?" she croaked. "You're a person right? You're going to rob me or something?"

A soft chuckle escaped his mouth. "A person? Rob? Silly little girl, don't take me for some cheap thief. No, what I want is much more... personal." As he said the last word the shadows that had been writhing around him unfolded into what looked like wings, wings made out of thin tendrils of shadow. Tori swallowed hard and stared at his wings thinking to herself that this couldn't be real.

"Oh I assure you, I am very, very real." She didn't think she had spoken aloud but didn't think on it for more than a second. His wings rippled and pulsed and seemed to extend, they weren't solid but rather appeared to be shadows stretching across the surface of the room. Stretching towards her. The tendrils were dark, darker than the shadows they passed through, darker than the man himself. These were not a black made real by the absence of light but rather an ancient, purposeful black that existed in its own right.

At that moment the spell that seemed to have been holding her broke and she turned and ran for the door. She hadn't realized that she had unconsciously made several steps towards him. Her hand reached for the doorknob before she remembered that she couldn't unlock it. Her fist hammered the door once and as she pulled it back for another one of the tendrils wrapped itself around her wrist. She pulled with all her might but couldn't budge, there was no sense of restraint though she simply couldn't move her arm. Another tendril snaked around her other wrist and two more around her ankles. They brought her arms down, turned her around and started to walk her back towards her captor.

"My dear, that was not very nice. I had barely even said hello."

Her head sank to her chest and she sobbed. A thin tendril swept under her chin and lifted it to look at him. He stood and walked towards her. As he approached she could begin to make out the details of his face, the perfectly sculpted nose, the high cheekbones and firm jaw. There was the faintest hint of stubble on his face and then her gaze rested upon his eyes. His eyes were a brilliant, liquid gold. She felt herself being drawn into him, willingly falling headlong into those pools of gold before his voice broke her reverie.

"Now now, no sense giving up the fight so soon is there?" Tori shook her head and snapped back to reality.

"What do you--" another tendril cut her off mid-sentence as it slid across the floor, touched her stockinged foot and started to rise up her leg. She stared down at it in horror as her stocking seemed to vanish into the shadow. A few seconds later it reached her skirt. Nothing was left of her right stocking.

"What's going o--" she tried again before its twin snaked up her other leg, repeating the process. The first was at her waist now and her skirt was rapidly disappearing. She wriggled vainly in place but that only served to incite the two lengths of darkness. They sped up her body working their magic while the strange man looked on in amusement. Then, as suddenly as they had appeared, they were retreating, caressing her skin as they passed... her bare skin. A shiver ran down her spine and she tore her gaze away from her naked body, eyes wide with fright.

"You're going to rape me aren't you?"

The spectre of a man grinned his peculiar lopsided grin and fixed his golden eyes on hers.

"No, rape is a vile act. What I intent to do is much more exquisite." He shifted his eyes back down her body, releasing her from their hold. Her breasts were supple and yet firm without the slightest hint of sag. Small nickel sized areolae topped them, capping her breasts with a touch of brown. Her flat stomach stretched enticingly down to her thighs and nestled between them was her surprisingly bare sex. It didn't even look as if she shaved or waxed, it simply looked as though hair had never grown there. "I don't suppose you are a virgin are you?" he asked before quickly following it with, "No, no of course not. What a shame."

Tori flushed a deep red, from her cheeks down to her neck. "Please, let me go. I'll do anything you want!"

"I know," was the only reply. His wings sprouted four more tips which leapt out from the walls and took on a third dimension. They had no real shape, at least no constant shape, but they moved with a purpose. One entwined itself around her left leg, another around her right. The other two wrapped around her arms one heading towards her chest and the other to her chin. The shadows that had been holding her in place retreated. Tori made as if to scream but at the last moment her eyes landed upon his and she stopped, her mouth hanging open. The shadow at her chin crawled slowly up her cheek and into her gaping mouth, gently rubbing against her full lips. The sensation was incredible.

The shadow in her mouth pulsed and warmth flooded into her, the feeling was indescribable. It was as if her body was being toyed with by the air itself; there was no substance behind the shadow just unbelievable pleasure. Her thoughts began to haze before she managed to snap her focus back on the man. The shadow at her chest split and grew, then flattened itself to her breasts and danced across her nipples like a perverse, light-absorbing flame. Waves of pleasure flooded down to her thighs and her knees buckled. She would have fallen over had the shadows not been supporting her. Her mind cleared once more and she felt a sense of dread fall over her as the two shadows encasing her legs finally began to move.

The serpentine blackness slid towards her sex, now dripping with unwilling anticipation. Twin heads lifted themselves from her body and drifted slowly across her lips, coaxing a small moan from Tori. One slid itself gently into her, slowly stretching her without ever causing the slightest discomfort. Her eyes, now half-lidded from the unending torture of sensations suddenly shot open wide: the last shadow had flattened and wound itself in a spiral around her puckered ass.

Tori was no virgin, she had had her fair share of lovers but she had never once allowed anyone near there. She bucked her hips forward, trying to escape the shadow and only serving to impale herself further on the one in her cunt. Her eyes rolled back in wonder as a sliver of the shadow twirled itself around her swollen lit, softly pulsating against it as the rest of the tendril slowly started to pump into her. The flame-like shadow across her nipples was playing havoc with her senses and the feelings in her mouth were starting to overwhelm her. She felt an orgasm approaching and shuddered in delight.

"No, no this can't be happening. I can't be enjoying this!"

She tried to shake her head, to clear her thoughts but the pleasure was too much. To her horror she noticed that her hips were now bucking back and forth in increasing tempo against the pulsating shaft of darkness nestled inside her.

Finally, the spiral of a shadow resting against her ass made its move, slipping into her without need for lubrication. She cried out around the one in her mouth, her orgasm crashing down around her in torrents. It slammed her body over and over again, driving her to new heights. The shadow in her ass, satisfied now that it was inside her, stretched and once again regained a third dimension before pistoning into her. It alternated thrusts with the one in her cunt, the shadow across her chest never pausing in it's ministrations.

She quaked and trembled and sweat drenched her body. She wasn't sure how long this had been going on but it seemed like hours. Her eyes finally opened again after countless orgasms and they frantically searched the room for her captor. She didn't know how much longer she could hold on to consciousness, her sanity was crumbling around the edges. At last her gaze landed on the still-grinning man, once again lounging effortlessly in her armchair despite the frenzied tempo of the shadows that were pumping her body. His eyes were closed but she stared anyway.

Suddenly, his eyes snapped open and she was caught in the pools of gold therein. Her vision glazed over and she moaned loudly against the shadow still lodged in her mouth. It slid nearly out of her mouth and then paused. Her neck craned forward, trying to eke out every drop of pleasure she could all the while staring headlong into his eyes of bottomless color. Her hips bucked once more in orgasm, she had no idea how many that was and then the last remnants of her sanity shattered and flew apart. Her mind unhinged, she grinned around the thick shadow lodged in her mouth, her ass and cunt flexing powerfully in another reality-shaking orgasm. She never wanted the feelings to stop, never wanted her new master to leave her. She would do anything for him.

Onoz
Onoz
13 Followers
12