Serenity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimi186
mimi186
63 Followers

"That's like 2 days?! I don't have anything to wear! I'm not ready! Can't we do it like next Saturday?!"

"No! That's too late; you'll have been home ages by then!"

"Cece, as much as I love you, I'm still not in the perfect shape to be partying!"

"Don't be silly Doll, It's not going to be that kind of party." She said smiling. "Just a few friends, good food and everyone seeing you back in good health."

"As for the nothing to wear part, we are off out shopping tomorrow annddd I even got a wheelchair for you, so don't worry about getting tired. Matt said it's 'the Rolls Royce of wheelchairs,'" she said with a wink.

The rest of the evening, the girls started planning the party despite Honey's resistance to have a party.

They decided they would have the party early so that Honey wouldn't feel overwhelmed. They also decided, well, Cece decided, just to make it more exciting, in her words, that they would make it fancy dress!

The chatted the night away discussing what to wear, before Honey drifted off to sleep.

mimi186
mimi186
63 Followers
12