Serenity on a Firefly

Story Info
Simon and Kaylee enjoy some downtime.
2k words
4.26
24.3k
8
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ship was silent and Simon sat alone. He was both physically and mentally exhausted. He had lost track of how long he been aboard Serenity evading the law with his sister. Nothing in his life had taught him to deal with this sort of existence. Even in an Alliance Hospital he still had adequate supplies and a home to go back to. Now he patches a crew of renegades with whatever is at hand and his room is tiny with only an uncomfortable bed to really call his own.

He sat at mess hall table (which due to the ramshackle nature of the crew also doubled as a briefing room) just enjoying the silence. His sister he had been assured would be with Zoƫ and Wash whilst they wandered the backwater planet on which they had landed. The rest of the crew had gone on a job and Inara was away on some far flung Alliance planet. Simon handed seemed wanted in either landing party, so he had offered to stay aboard to stay guard (although even he knew he wouldn't do much good if trouble arose.) He took his plate over to the sink when he heard Serenity huge airlock doors open and Kaylee's beautiful voice echo through the ship.

"Simon, hey there where 'bouts are you?" she called.

He half ran into the ships entrance desperate to see her face.

"Hi Kaylee" he called from rafters of the ships entrance. "what are you doing back?"

"Oh, capt'n didn't really need me and I just thought you could the company. Why aren't you happy to see me?" She said seemingly fearful of the response.

"No, no of course I am it's very thoughtful thank you Kaylee."

"No problem it's shiny."

Kaylee smiled a big beautiful smile and Simon's stomach jumped and bounded with an unexplainable happiness. His arms tingled and his heart pounded, she always had this effect on him. He stood silently then realised how long he had been intently staring at her and began to stammer out a sentence.

"Have you eaten... Erm I mean I can make you something... That is if you haven't... If you'd like."

She smiled that devastating smile again.

"Oh thanks Doc' but there was some cute little shops in the village market so I'm fine. Thanks for the offer though that was real kind."

Simon smiled awkwardly and pushed his hair back just so he had something to do with his hand.

"You can call me Simon, you know."

Kaylee seemed embarrassed this time and started to change the subject.

"Hope the Capt'n job goes well, I spent most of my cut at that market."

"On the meal?"

She giggled at the comment and indicated at the largish paper bag that she was carrying"

"No silly, they had the loveliest trinkets and dresses. I decided to treat myself."

"I can think of no one more deserving of a treat"

Kaylee's body didn't know what to make of this compliment and so giggled and blushed simultaneously.

"Can I see or..."

"Yeah, 'course Doc. But can we take them to my room. The cargo hold isn't exactly the best place for show and tell."

Simon agreed with this (mainly as excuse to get into Kaylee's room and they both set of. She seemed to be consumed with a childlike glee as she half danced to her room. Simon just followed behind marvelling at her.

When they arrived Simon stood in the doorway before being quickly told to sit down. Simon sat down on Kaylee's (decidedly more comfortable) bed and prepared to see what Kaylee had splashed out on. He loved being here it had an eclectic decoration with trinkets and strange objects that Kaylee had obviously collected from her travels around the world. Although the reason he loved it the most was it smelled so much like Kaylee, he took a deep breath and smiled at her.

"Well I got this..." she said handing him a golden waving cat. "They said it was lucky"

She didn't wait for a response simply handed him another object this was a hand crafted wooden necklace. He let it run through his fingers into his other hand and told her truthfully it would look beautiful on her. She smiled her beautiful smile and got back to her bag.

"...And finally" she said in a mock award ceremony voice, and pulled out a long flowing dress embossed with patterned jewels. "It was in a thrift stall but this was so shiny I had to have it. I'll never get to wear it not much call for engineers in dresses."

"Kaylee" Simon said solemnly. "It's gorgeous it'll look great on you any occasion."

"Would you like to see it on?" She asked sheepishly.

"Of course, I'll leave whilst you change."

Kaylee grinned and jokingly pushed Simon's shoulder, he was embarrassed at how far back he leaned with such little force.

"You can stay, just close your eyes"

So he did he lay back on Kaylee's bed and slowly closed his eyes, knowing what a beautiful sight he was missing. It seemed like an eternity of rustling clothes but finally she was ready.

"Open 'em up." she said brightly.

Simon didn't waste any time in sitting up and gasping at the stunning visage he saw in front of him. She stood in the middle of the room looking magnificent in the dress. Her hair cascaded clumsily onto her shoulders and her eyes shone with brightly happiness. He stood up and marvelled at her in her new outfit. It was too small a room to walk around so Simon gently took her hand to spin her in the dress. His eyes never left her body as she spun and when she returned and her hair settled around her shoulders it crowded her face. His hand still lay in hers but he took his other and brushed her silky brown from her pretty face and let it lay behind her ears. Their eyes met and seemed magnetically drawn, neither could move. Simon said the only thing that was racing through his mind.

"You are the most beautiful girl in the 'verse"

It was Simon who moved first, one hand in hers and the other rested gently on her face. He slowly moved in seeing Kaylee close her eyes as he was about to kiss her. When their lips finally touched it was electric. He softly rested his top lip above hers and slowly they shifted to allow each others tongues to enter their mouths. Simon slid his hand to the back of Kaylee's head and slipped his fingers through her flowing, silky hair. Kaylee threw her arms over Simon's shoulders and pulled him into a deeper kiss. Their tongues entwined and explored the others neither had ever felt such pleasure. The kiss lasted a blissfully long time with each becoming more daring and sliding their hands around each others bodies. Simon wrapped his hands around Kaylee's slender waist as she ran her fingers down his back.

Eventually Kaylee broke the kiss (much to Simon's disappointment) and gently pushed him onto the bed. Simon wasn't disappointed for long however as Kaylee slid her hand behind her back and slowly unzipped her new dress. Simon waited in anticipation as Kaylee let the dress fall to the floor and stepped out of it with only her underwear covering her gorgeous body. As Kaylee approached him, Simon lay back on the bed and began to unbutton his shirt. Kaylee straddled him, only a thin layer of fabric between her and Simon. She finished the last couple of buttons as Simons hands returned to her waist. Kaylee made the move this time and moved her pretty mouth to his.

Neither could now could now control their passion as Simon's hands explored her slender body. Sliding up her soft thighs to her perfectly round ass finally settling on the clasp of her bra which he quickly unhooked. This seemed to encourage Kaylee more as she moved her hand to his trousers beginning to unbuttoning them. Simon shifted his weight and when Kaylee was finished he began to slide them off, complete with his underwear. Once he was naked they resumed kissing again with new found ferocity. Simon could feel Kaylee's large breasts against his chest, her erect nibbles occasionally rubbing across his own. He was also aware of his penis resting against her pussy as she slowly but firmly ground into him. Simon could feel how hot and wet she was, Kaylee had obviously wanted this for as long as him.

After a while of exploring every inch of his body Kaylee stopped and began to remove her panties throwing them to the floor when she was finished. She was more than ready to give herself to him and slid her hand down, gently taking his penis into her hand. She smiled when he shivered with pleasure at her touch and slowly lowered her soft pussy onto him.

The both gasped with pleasure. Simon panted at how tight her pussy felt, Kaylee loved how he filled her completely. After adjusting themselves to the intense pleasure, Kaylee began to buck against him which Simon followed with long forceful thrusts. Simon sat up a little and began to slid his tongue expertly around Kaylee's perfect nipples sometimes taking the breast into his mouth. He payed each breast equal attention and massaged the other with his hand rubbing the nipple in between his finger tips. Kaylee responded to this by bucking more forcefully and frantically, tightly gripping the headboard of her bed. She gasped, her breath were shallow and displayed the pleasure coursing through every inch of her body. Simon thrusts slid deep inside of Kaylee as sweat dripped from his body.

Simon took his hand from Kaylee's breast and moved to her gorgeous face. They made eye contact and began to passionately kiss. Simon never broke contact from the kiss as he moved his hands to her hips and flipped Kaylee onto her back. He kept kissing her perfect lips feeling her soft tongue move around his month as he moved into her with renewed intensity. Kaylee wrapped her long sexy legs around his back and began to gasp out even louder almost screaming. This spurred Simon on, he moved his penis into her as deep as he could before pulling back till he was barely inside of her, teasing her. She tried to use her legs wrapped around her back to force him back into her but Simon resisted. He held for a few seconds before thrusting back inside of her causing her to scream loudly with pleasure.

Kaylee was incredibly close to Cumming and she began to kiss and gently bite Simon's shoulders and neck. Occasionally sliding her tongue all the way to his ear causing him to gasp with pleasure. Meanwhile Simon's hands roamed Kaylee's perfectly formed body, his touch was driving her wild. Her body began to shake and Kaylee's legs pulled Simon in tight as they could. Simon thrusting became long and forceful, he knew he was close and so he placed a hand on Kaylee's face and kissed her. As soon as their tongues met both lovers reached orgasm. Kaylee gripped the bed covers as Simon held her close. She felt her pussy being filled with cum as her own orgasm still rocked her body Simon keeping her held tight.

They lay like that for a while holding each other whilst trying regain some of their energy. Both of them lay against each other gasping and aware of each others bodies against them. Simon began to run his fingers through her hair and arched his body so that he could she her beautiful face. She looked stunning and serene, her eyes showed the exhaustion that he himself felt. He smiled unable to find words to explain how he felt, Kaylee smiled back and put her hands to Simon's face feeling the heat radiate from him she moved forward and gently kissed his chest.