Serial Lover Ch. 02

Story Info
A psychotic serial killer kidnaps a beautiful woman.
1.4k words
4.26
39.4k
23

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for the feedback and the criticism. I will try to cut back on the swearing, but the violence is what makes it. No, he doesn't get off on killing. You will learn more about his past in later chapters. I hope you like it c: Chapters will be short for awhile. I'm a bit busy with classes but weekends I am free, so I will write then, and chapters will be longer.

-Luna

********************************

I remember slitting her throat wide open, and then her mother's, and then her brother's, all while they were sleeping. Growing up, I had mastered the way of turning off my emotions. Sometimes I felt like when I ignored them, they actually went away. It would have scared me, but it felt good to not worry or have remorse or sadness. It was almost like taking out my emotions on others just made them go away too. Each stab and slice was just draining them out. I liked that idea.

********************************

I was thrown onto a small bed in a dimly lit room. The mystery man leaped forward, and onto the edge of the bed. I slowly backed up, until I touched the headboard. I was trapped. On the side was a small chest, and on the other was a dresser. He would catch me any way I tried to run. I tried my hardest to press myself up against the wall, as if I could melt into it.

His eyes pierced into me. I flinched. "What's your name, honey," he said sweetly with a hint of poison.

My mind went blank. What was my name? I couldn't even remember. The fear had overrun my brain. I tried desperately to regain myself. I knew he was growing impatient when he crawled a bit forward. I choked out, "I-I-Imora." He smiled.

"Adrian," he replied. I don't know why it fitted him, but it did. We sat in silence for awhile. He was looking me all over, from head to toe. I shifted uncomfortably in the silence and turned my head away. He suddenly got up and left the room, and I heard it lock. My body relaxed from its stiffened state and I jumped up, searching the room.

I opened all the dressers in search for a key, a weapon, anything. All I found was a few pairs of boxers, gloves, and some t-shirts. I don't think this was his room, because the rest of the drawers were empty and a bit dusty. I tried to door, just in case, but it was locked. I cursed in my mind about a thousand times.

There was a little candle and incense set up in the corner, and I ran over and found a spare lighter hidden behind the candles. It wasn't much, but it was something.

I checked the chest by the bed and it was a bit jammed. I mustered up all my strength and got it opened, but I almost fell over backwards when I saw the contents. Chains, whips, and more accessories I didn't even know what to call. I gasped loudly, but heard the door being unlocked.

I launched on to the bed, afraid that I would get in trouble for searching around. I hid the lighter in the back of my underwear. Uncomfortable and embarrassing, but it would have to do.

Adrian stalked in, like he was approaching a small prey. He looked amused, and I didn't know what he was laughing about until I saw that I had left the drawers open and the chest full of horrors wide open too. "Looking through my stuff? Trying to find a way out? Well let me tell you right now, that you are never, ever, ever, getting out of here. At least, not alive that is," he growled. Before I could even gasp he leapt forward and pinned my arms down with his, and my lower half down with his legs.

Something painful was digging into my back and a realized it was the lighter. I struggled to get one arm free, but it was like a bulldozer had fallen on it.

I gathered spit in my mouth and aimed right for his eye. He yelled loudly in anger, and unpinned one of my arms to wipe my saliva off of his face. It gave me enough time to reach for the lighter behind me. I didn't know what I was doing, I didn't even have a plan. I flicked on the lighter and almost got it to touch his hair so it would ignite, but before it touched, he grabbed my wrist so hard I thought it would break. He jerked it so the lighter would fall out, and it did, hitting the floor and my hope did too.

He flipped me around on my stomach and positioned me so that I was on my knees on the floor and my stomach was on the bed. He forced my head down onto the bed with my ass wide up in the air. I screamed and thrashed, but his arm was pressed down onto my back so I couldn't move.

My panties were pulled down to around my knees, and I started crying. "Please don't! Please," I screamed at him but right when I ended my sentence, his arm went up into the sky and his palm landed on my ass. Tears spilled out while he hit me two more times, in the same spot, and each time harder. I wanted to die I was so embarrassed. No one had ever seen me naked, or spanked me even.

I thought my punishment was done, but then I felt an intruder in my pussy. I gasped while his finger explored. "Jesus, you're so tight. But so wet," Adrian whispered. It almost sounded like he was conflicted. I shook in terror, but something else also stirred in me. I knew the feeling. It was arousal. I became even more embarrassed.

Two seconds went by before he quickly stood up, and pulled me up with him. "Pull up panties, and get on the bed. Now," he said so angrily I thought I might get spanked again. I hurried along and sat on the bed.

He began to rummage around in the chest of horrors, and pulled out a few sets of chains. He climbed on the bed and wasted no time taking my arms and chaining them to the headboard. While he was chaining them, his chest was right next to my head, his t-shirt barely touching me. He smelled cigarettes and coffee beans. For some reason it was almost intoxicating. The smell went away as he climbed off the bed. He reached the door and took one look behind him at me, and looked pained. But went out the door and locked it.

I didn't realize how exhausted I was. I tried to get comfortable but sleeping with your arms above your head made it almost impossible. I think my body finally just quit and I drifted off and dreamt of coffee and cigarettes.

********************************

I collapsed on my bed and rethought my entire plan. It shouldn't be this hard. I can just keep her in the spare room, kill her later. But the thought made me almost sad.

She was a black-haired beauty. I don't think I've seen anything like her. Bright blue-green eyes. She wasn't a short petite thing, she was tall. Long legs and her hipbones stuck out perfectly. She was skinny, with probably about C cup breasts.

Her little bellybutton was pierced, along with her nose. Her ears were stretched, not too big, not too little. Piercings on women intrigued me so much. She intrigued me too much. It took me so much not to just throw her down and fuck her so hard that she wouldn't be able to move.

But her family had to go, soon. The father would surely be dead soon, might lose enough blood from his hand being cut off. I would figure it out tomorrow. I already had the son's death and the mother's death all planned out. I had other targets to bring in too, and I didn't like being off schedule.

After them I would go for others I had been targeting. A couple of pimps and their ladies would soon be in my basement soon too. And next, a cheating senator and his god-awful wife. I had two days to kill the family in the basement, or else I would be off schedule. I can't be late, I can't be off schedule. I can't.

********************************

-End of chapter 2-