Serial Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu
ainu
269 Followers

He opens the cupboard doors under the sink, kneels and starts pulling out the stuff I keep there. I get down next to him to help. I sort of lean against him just to feel him, touch his hand as he gives me some of the stuff he's taking out. I was never so happy to have a million things stored in there because I got to work with him and get an even better look at his fantastic body. He finally lays on his back and scoots in. I stand up and move back a little. I'm staring at his crotch, thinking about what's inside his coveralls. "Well," I hear him say, "Your drain isn't leaking. That's where I usually find the problem." There's a pause, he says, "Ah, there it is." and then he starts scooting back out. He looks up at me and smiles, reaches into his case and gets some tool and scoots back in. "I think all I have to do is tighten this," I hear him say. A pause. Then an exclamation, "Shit!" I can see his body sort of jump and I can hear a sound like a faucet was just turned on.

He scoots back out again. His face and hair and whole upper body is soaking wet. He looks up at me and grins then looks into his case and rummages through a whole lot of parts. "I thought all I had to do was tighten the connection," he says. "But it must be very old and very corroded and it fell apart. Rusted out. I should have turned off the water first but never expected it to fail like that." He looks up at me with a sheepish grin. "I got it turned off now, though." Then he held up a little, shiny thing and says, "I can just put this on there and fix it in a jiffy."

"But you're all wet," I say. "You ought to get out of those wet clothes."

"I only have briefs on under these coveralls," he says, looking at me, "I think I better just finish the job."

"But it's going to be a mess. You better get out of those wet coveralls. Seeing you won't bother me." I didn't say it but almost did, that it would bother me but in a good way.

He looks at me and sort of cocks his head a little. Then he grins. He sets the little part down and starts unzipping his outfit. "Just remember, you asked me to," he says.

I kneel down next to him and help him slide them down over his legs. He's really gorgeous. Just a great body. "I'll hang these over a chair to dry." He lays back and scoots back under the sink. I stand up and put his coveralls over a chair and then look at his body. That's a delicious looking bulge in those tight briefs.

Almost immediately he's scooting back out. "There, all fixed. But there's a little mess in there. Do you have any rags or a towel I could use to clean up the spill I made?"

"I'm staring at his body, almost drooling. "Oh, yeah, sure," I finally get out and practically run to get a towel. I come back and give it to him. He grins at me again and then turns his attention to under the sink. Then he backs out and starts putting everything we took out back under. I kneel down again and hand him things. I put my hand on his back to sort of balance myself but really just to touch him. It all gets done. Then this almost naked, gorgeous hunk of maleness is standing next to me. I can't lose him. "You've got stuff smeared on you," I say as I sort of rub his chest, "You should take a shower and get cleaned up." I take his hand to lead him to the bathroom and start out. He actually follows me. I get a towel out of the linen closet and pull him into the bathroom. "Here," I said, handing him the towel. He's standing there in briefs, socks and boots. I think I want to bite him or something. I smile at him and he smiles at me and I back out of the room and close the door.

I go into the bedroom, turn the blanket down, get out of my clothes, and completely naked head back to the bathroom. I hesitate a second, getting up my nerve, and can hear the water in the shower running. I open the door and go in. My shower is above my tub, with a shower curtain. I can see his shadow moving behind the curtain. I go over and at the end away from the shower head I pull the curtain open a little and start stepping into the tub. He turns and sees me and gives me a huge grin. As I step fully in and pull the curtain behind me, he steps to me and puts his arms around me and we kiss. I can feel all of his body against me.

"Nancy, you're beautiful. I wanted you as soon as you opened the door."

"Me, too," I say and kiss him again and run my hands down his back and onto his butt and pull him even tighter against me. When we finally break the kiss I hold on to him, kiss his shoulder, and reach down between us to wrap my fingers around his cock. His very erect cock. It's like a Christmas present, my most desired present. That feel of firmness with a squeezable outside. Flesh. I want it so much. I slowly lower myself, kissing his chest, his abdomen, sliding my fingers back and forth on that lovely, firm cock, and am finally on my knees looking right at it.

It's perfect. Big and strong and very, very male. I kiss it, lick it, get my lips over that misshapen hunk at the end. I love this. Why is it so great to suck a cock? It's sex personified or something. I've heard girls say they'd never suck a cock. Ugh! Or, guys just think you're a slut cocksucker if you do that. Not me. All the guys I've spent any real time with love me to suck them. And they always end up licking me, eating me, and I love that. I know there are guys that say they'd never go down on a girl. The same "ugh!" as the girls who won't suck cock. Well, I hope the ones that won't manage to find each other. But Jake's cock is terrific. Long enough for me to get the head and a little more in my mouth and still get my hand around it, so I can move my mouth and hand together and jerk him off while I suck and lick him. I use my other hand to fondle his balls for awhile and then run my fingers up between his balls and his ass hole. That seems to always be something guys find sexy. And then he cums in my mouth. Cums and cums. It's terrific. Sexy.

As I stand, he starts kissing my shoulders, then moves to fondle and kisss my breasts, then suck on one nipple and then the other. I look up feeling great and use the shower spray to rinse my mouth. His hands and kisses move down over my stomach. When his mouth reaches my pubic area I lift a leg and put it over his shoulder, giving him access to me. He's really good. His mouth and tongue are all over me, then he's sucking on my clit. I can hardly support myself, I'm practically sitting on his shoulder. For all the sex I've had, this is my first vertical cunnilinguis in a shower. I hope it won't be my last, it's exquisite. He doesn't stop when I cum all over his face but finally straightens and we're tight against one another kissing.

He turns off the water, picks me up and carries me to the bedroom, both of us still wet. He lays me on the bed, my butt at the edge and my legs off into the air. Standing, he aims himself into me. I wrap my legs around him and he starts pounding into me. Literally pounding. Banging hard and as fast as he can. It's all so perfect. My butt is raised some so I'm supporting myself on my shoulders and upper back plus my leg s around him. I have both arms out on the bed for leverage. As he bang s into me, I shove back with everything I can and pull him into me as much as I can with my leg s. It's all fast. I'm flexing about every second and breathing and almost yelling out of emotion at the same time. Sort of like those female tennis players that let out a big exhale and yell on each shot. Except mine are coming a lot faster than theirs. I suspect I'm hyperventilating a little. Whatever, I'm almost out of my mind. I cum and seem to just keep cumming, staying at an incredible high. It's wild. And he lasts and lasts and keeps on fucking and fucking me until I'm about out of my mind.

We end up both exhausted, looking at each other with our mouths hanging open. I drop my legs from around him and lay there awkwardly with half my body off the bed. He grins a little.

"That was something else," he says. "The best ever."

"Yeah," is about all I can manage except a weak smile. Then after some breaths to recuperate, I add, "We fit. We need to do a lot more." After a few more breaths I manage to get my feet on the floor, sit up and then stand up. Since he's right there, I'm fully against him. I wrap my arms around him and kiss his shoulder, which is where my mouth is. "I think I need to wash up again. And dry off this time. Then get back on the bed with you." He kisses my forehead so I look up to him and he kisses me on the lips. A nice, soft, loving kind of kiss.

"Yes," he finally says. "If I'm up to it after that experience. You're the sexiest girl I've ever known."

In the shower - thank goodness my apartment building has lots of hot water - I use a bar of soap and my bare hands to wash all over his body, feeling him and telling him what a great body he has. I spend a particular amount of time on his penis and testicles and I can feel that he's about ready to start responding again. He's about half hard by the time I finish. Then he washes me, telling me I have the sexiest body ever He spends a lot of time on my breasts. When he gets to my vulva he's on his knees again and says he wants to get it really clean so he can taste it again. I tell him that will be perfect with me. Then we dry each other and I know I just get hornier and hornier and it's obvious that he is getting that way too. When we get back to the bedroom, I sort of motion for him to get on the bed and he does. As he lays back, I climb on top of him and straddle him and get my pussy right on his face and his cock in my hand and then my mouth.

I know he'll last a long time, he's already cum several times. I play with his cock and balls a little and kiss him and lick and suck on him a little. I don't want to make him cum. I do want to fgeel everything he's doing to me, though. And I want to cum. Boiy, he's good at it. He really wants to be tasting me because he acts as if he's hungry for me, mocving his tongue and lips around and sucking and licking. He gets his lips on my clit and pulls on it while he's sucking until I think I'll lose my mind. He has a couple fingers up in me, moving around as he sucks on my clit and I can't hold back any more. He's got to be getting a face full from me. I sort of sit up a little and moan and my whole insides seem to be moving.

I quickly lift off him and jump around as fast as I can to get my vagina lips over his lovely cock and sit on him and take him fully up into me. It all feels so greart! I ride him and ride him, feeeling him moving inside me. He gets his hands and then his mouth to my breasts. Then, sucking on one nipple, he moves one hand down and starts diddling on my clit as I ride back and forth on his cock. I don't think I've ever had another orgasm as quickly before. I'm at an all time high. I lay down on him, his fully erect cock still in me, as my vagina pulses and contracts and emits more juices.

"Jake, this is so good," I say.

He puts his arms around me, rolls me over, staying in me, and gets up on his knees and starts fucking me some more, pushing in, pulling out.

"It sure is," he says. "I've never felt so sexy before in my life. I want to fuck you forever."

"Go right ahead," I say, grinning at him, "I'll love it."

Her starts pounding into me again. I don't know how else to describe it. It seems as if he uses all his weight and strength to shove into me as far as he can get, then back out an d then all over again. Over and over and over. I have my legs spread, my knees bent, my feet on the bed, shoving my hips back up at him. This isn't soft and gentle and loving, it's just animal sex. It's both of us fucking as hard as we can. I can feel an orgasm coming. Then it hits. It's so hard it hurts. I wrap my arms and legs around him and hold him tight. He has to feel my insides churning, spasming. Finally I start to return to normal. I look at him and smile and we kiss. He moves his legs a little as if maybe they had cramped. I realize that he's still full hard. I can feel him moving in me.

"You're still hard," I say as I move my legs and arms from around him. "Maybe we should try something we haven't yet. Let me get on my hands and knees and you can get into me from the back." He pulls out, slowly, as if he doesn't really want to come out of me. I slide up and scramble around onto my stomach and get my knees under me. He has his hands on y hips. I can feel his cock against my butt. He must be holding it, aiming it into me. Then it starts in. I'm so hot and juicy it slides all the way in. I wonder if I'm getting looser and not tight enough for him.

"Fuck," he says, "You have the greatest pussy ever, it's like you're pulling me in." He's definitely in. Maybe further than ever before. It feels perfect to me. He starts moving his hips and I feel his big, lovely cock moving inside me. I should be tired of this by now and I'm not. It makes me wonder about myself. Can I ever be satisfied? Actually I can be. At least for a moment. I was just a couple minutes ago. But now, it's like we're starting all over and I want it so much. His one hand has moved off my hip and is down around me, his finger feeling around right where his cock is sliding in and out of me. He hits my clit every once in a while and I jerk. I'm sure he can feel it. I bet he's grinning. He just keeps sliding in and out, long moves, not quick short ones. Fuck, I'm going to cum again. I can feel his cock, he's stopped. It feels as if it's actually growing or something. He shoves way into me. He starts shooting off, which makes me shoot off. Fuck, this is so much!

We're laying there facing one another, touching one another, tired. Fucked out for the moment but still wanting to do something with each other. Both naked. "You are absolutely the sexiest woman ever." He says, grinning. "I could just do this forever." Then he kissed me again and squeezed my butt. "But I have to get my truck and stuff back. I sure want to see you some more, though."

"You can't go yet, your overalls aren't dry." I put my leg up over him, opening up between my legs, reached down between us and grabbed his soft cock and tried to rub it against my genital lips. "And if they are, I'll toss them in the sink and get them wet again.

He grinned at me. "So I'm a prisoner, huh?"

I rolled onto him, pushing him on his back. Straddling him I let my breasts hang in front of his face. While only B cups, they're shaped nice and look good hanging loose. I leaned both arms onto him. "Yes, you're my prisoner. I'm going to lock you up and use you as a sex slave."

Still;l grinning, he replied, "You wouldn't have to lock anything. I'd be glad to have that happen." I leaned down and we kissed. His hands went onto my butt and I slid back a little to get my pubic mound on top of his cock. I slid back and forth on him just a little. "You're never satisfied, are you?" he asked.

"Jake, you've satisfied me over and over. All sorts of things satisfy me. Orgasms definitely satisfy me. But they make me realize I want to feel like that again. So, yes, I'm often satisfied but I also almost always want more."

"Well, the truth is, I want more of you, too. But I have to admit, I mentioned my truck because I haven't eaten since lunch and I'm hungry. I've already taken advantage of you and didn't want to try and get a free meal from you, too."

"Well I haven't eaten since lunch, either. Well, except you. Is there much food value in cum? So, c'mon, I'll get something for us."

I put a can of soup in a pot and onto the stove. We're both naked and he;s following me, touching me. I get bread, mayonnaise, sliced turkey and lettuce out of the fridge. As I'm standing, putting the sandwiches together, he's behind me, his arms around me. He's just enough taller that I can feel his penis sort of resting atop my butt. It fits right in the space where my lower back flares out to form my butt. It feels as if it's a little meatier than it was, so he's working his way back to a usable, erect cock, I think. He's running his hands up and down my front, on my stomach, my hips, holding my breasts, as he presses into me in back.

"You have the absolute greatest body I've ever personally seen on a female," he says. "You must be a professional athlete."

I grin. "No, I'm an accountant. A CPA."

"You must be the sexiest accountant in the world."

His fingers are playing with both of my nipples and I love it. I put the sandwiches on plates, turn and hand them to him. I get the soup into bowls, get out some silver ware and fill a couple glasses with water. We sit next to one another and eat. He keeps moving his hands over me and almost moaning. I do the same to him. We do manage to actually eat the food.

"I'm ready for dessert," he says. He stands and pulls me up, then puts his hands on my waist and lifts me. He's strong, he just lifts me as if I weigh nothing. He sits me on the table, gets between my legs and kneels down and gets his face into my crotch. He gets his mouth and tongue and fingers busy and I can hear him slurping. Or maybe it's me juicing up myself that I hear. Probably both.

"Jake, you're really terrific at this. I'd almost rather have you do this than get your cock in me." Then I add, " Almost."

"That's because you have a beautiful and delicious pussy, Nancy. I've never had such a good look in full daylight before," he manages to blurt out as he moves his face free for a moment.

Then he's back into me, sucking on my clit as he gets a couple fingers up into me. Wow! Every orgasm is good and this one is no exception. After sucking on me and noisily slurping up everything I emit, he stands, grins at me and starts his lovely cock into me. I wrap my legs around him. He gets his hands under my butt and lifts me and carries me, still in me, towards the bedroom. With every step, his cock gets forced up into me, then moves out slightly. I've never experienced this before and it's terrific.

He lays me on the bed, never coming out of me, moves us around some by just shoving my whole body with his cock inside me, and we're in standard missionary position and he's banging away with all the energy he has. It's all just perfect.

Later, after we've both cum,we're laying there. "I have to go to work in the morning," I say, "So maybe we can both get out of here in time for you to get to work, too."

He puts his arms around me and kisses me. I kiss him back. We hold each other, close our eyes and rest.

I wake up a little disoriented, as usual, and look at the clock, as usual. It's a good half hour before I have to get up. There's a slight movement next to me, reminding me that Jake is laying there. We're both still naked. I pull the covers down enough to see his body. He's on his side facing me, his cock hanging loose. I get my fingers around it and start playing with it a little. It responds. I slowly push him onto his back so I can get at him better. I use one hand on his balls and the other on his cock and it's soon standing up. I get my lips around it and start licking and sucking. I can feel him moving a little and aim my eyes up at him. He's laying there watching me, grinning.

Without taking my mouth free from his lovely cock, I move around and get my bottom over him and start sitting on his face. I guess he's in the mood because I can feel his tongue in me. This seems a perfect way to start a day.

In the bathroom, later, as I'm getting ready for my day, he asks me to go to dinner that evening with him.

"Nancy," he says, "You are the prettiest woman, with the most fantastic body, I've ever known. And to top it, you're even hornier than I am. I want to keep this going as long as I can. Let's get to know each other somewhere other than in bed. Can I come around after work, say, 6:30, and take you out to dinner on a real date?"

I agreed and at work I keep thinking back about the terrific sex we'd had. I can't get it out of my mind. And if I ever get busy on something else, I'm reminded by the pleasant but almost sore feeling I have in my crotch from all the heavy action. Back home, I change into something a little dressier and then Jake shows up at my door in a coat and tie and looking gorgeous. At dinner we talk about each other. I learn that he has his own business that's fairly new but he now has two other plumbers working for him and has plans to grow. Right now he lives in what's almost just a large room with a bath upstairs from his shop. His only office staff right now is an answering service but he's thinking of hiring the wife of one of his employees to become a part time staff, to make appointments and schedule work. Actually, to do a lot of the non-plumbing work that he has to do now in order to run a business. And I tell him about my outside sports and my job. I've now been nine years with the government, have had a couple good promotions and passed my CPA exams three years ago.

ainu
ainu
269 Followers