Seriously? Ch. 00

Story Info
A witch's intro.
794 words
3.92
8.5k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
100pens
100pens
9 Followers

You want a story? Bored? You may as well listen up, dearie.

Ok, I'll introduce myself. I don't need to listen about you, just listen about me. I'm about 5'8 or around there. I have black hair that turns a dark violet under the sun, I have a good tan all over my body (I tan nude in my backyard), DDD breasts and I don't mean to brag, but a I have a pretty good ass. ;P Did I forget to tell you my name?

It's Christine.

I'm a witch, a cursed one! That's right, I'm cursed. Us witches like sex. No, we love sex. Same for me too, but if I just fuck some guy I see I turn into dust. I have to give my virginity to one guy. Just one. I have to dedicate my life to that one guy. Of course I want to marry one day, but I'm young. I want to just get over my virginity. Not only that, when I get angry I kind of turn into a monster. I get big gnarly claws, my eyes get big and green, with tinges of bloody red.... I also have superior strength and can suck out the essence of a living thing. Cool, right? Not.

Back to my sex curse, I just want to fuck with no strings attached, you know? Maybe do a few werewolves. (I heard their knots really hike up the orgasm!) I know I'll try vampire, ripped bodies, they are fuckin' sexy! After all of this, I would like to get married.

Back to my curse. I should tell you that nobody cursed me? I was fucking born this way? Why, out of all people, why me?

Getting over my cussing session about how fucked up the person is whoever that created the curse.

I have special powers though. Yay! :D I have an attraction of men going crazy after me. Oh yeah, you know Ariel's sisters??? I can't even go to the beach because of them, they turned from straight to lesbian because of me. Not going to mention the husband of Ariel. You would think, "Uh-oh! King Triton is going to hate you and Eric!" He should. Guess what? Triton's an old perv and even wants me! It's nice though, I can sweetly ask King Triton pretty much anything... Then he'll zap up anything I want.

Anyways.... Just forget the paragraph on top, wait don't. Oh, whatever.

I'm the 100th witch to have this curse upon, so I'm not the only one here being miserable. The good part is that it is also a gift, men just seem to kiss the ground I walk on. I am the 100th witch, so I of course have a special power. I'm an illusion.

You see me, what I look like is the illusion. You like redhead perky tits, I'm a redhead perky tits in your eyes. In reality, I have jet black hair with full breasts. See? You like a girl who dies their hair purple that is petite and slim, I would look like that when I am actually quite curvy.

In order to even understand the next chapter/part, you should know how I find my future hubby!

1. I will get aroused, VERY aroused.

2. He will not see an illusion and see me.

3. X rated thoughts.....

4. Totally shy around him, starts to wear gray foggy clothes/Tries to to be a slut around him

5. Loses first kiss to future hubby. (II don't know how, but fate just does it..... Weird right?)

You should also know about kisses.

Kisses is the sign that I love you or a heart, but lips are more common. The young boys that don't know anything about tits or sex, look at the mouth. I don't know the boyology/menology, but I do know that kissing is the first thing in sex. All the time.

Usually fate somehow makes a cursed witch lose their first kiss to their hubby, but sometimes it doesn't end up that way. You should know that if a witch like me has the same curse, the person she loses her first kiss to controls her body until she finds the correct guy. Yeah, it only makes it worse for us having a chance to find our guy.

Sometimes immortal beings that take the first kiss find out quickly and pretty much use it to their advantage. O_O

Looks like my intro is done..... You thought I was going to do the story already? Come back next week then maybe you'll get a story. Maybe I'll torture you and make you wait for a month. Nah, I'm not that cruel.

Whatev. Anywho, go away and come back later. I need my beauty sleep.

100pens
100pens
9 Followers