Seriously? Ch. 01

Story Info
WTF?!
1.5k words
4.2
11.2k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
100pens
100pens
9 Followers

You came back? Whatever. I may as well start my story.

I told you, I was born with a curse. I can't fuck any guy I want or call me Dustine.

Anyways, it all starts out in high school. Not the type of high school you are thinking of, but the school where we have monsters! Wizards, vamps, werewolves, fairies and more! Yes, I know. I'm trying to look for my future hubby in high school. I may as well try to find him now, make him my bf then charm him until he wants to marry me then make it feel less like a betrothal....

If it doesn't work out, I'll become Dustine anyways.

For starters, what kid doesn't have those bullies in high school? Don't be so shocked. Yes, the illusion can have bullies. Some straight girls stay straight and see me directly and through me, but I'm still pretty without a stupid illusion.

We'll call the bully Shit Face. Yes, Shit Face sounds wonderful. Shit Face loo- You want to know Shit Face's real name? We'll call her Jennifer. Jenny for short. Also, note that she is a vampire!

She pretty much is and looks like shit, but people these days like "details". She has fiery red lock that trail to her tiny-winy-titties. Ahahahaha! Good one, Christine.

Back to the story and not me lingering off to my memories.

Where was I? Hmmmm. Oh yes, her tiny-winy-titties. She has gold, but brown eyes, almond shaped, and was slim and flat. She had no ass to make up for her tits, and her face could take the excuse of a toad! Ok, I'm being mean. She really is pretty naturally.

Her nose is a button nose, a healthy pink to make a cute smile. Her lips aren't full, but more on the thin side.

Jenny was the daughter of a swim suit company, the only reason people liked her because she literally threw money out of her purse. Sometimes she gave out hot bikinis to her girlfriends that were mighty pricey, but was definitely worth the price.

I was one of those people. The difference? The swimsuits I got were hers that were used up and shriveled. I won't talk about those days, I'm going to talk about a different day where I gain triumph.

It was a cloudy, September morning, the second year of high school. I sang a soft melody that lured the sweet animals to me. A trail of men and boys dreamily followed me getting slaps from their wives and girlfriends.

I ignored them and walked with a bird on my shoulder and a squirrel on my head. The squirrel chattered down to my hand as I pet it softly and put the squirrel back on my head.

I was walking when I bumped into some jerk, I yelled, "What the heck?!" I stared him straight into his eyes then that face... That face!

My mood was completely happy to pretty much anything, but good. I tried my best to simmer my temper down before I killed him with my claws. (You will later learn how I control my temper)

He's Garret, my arch enemy. We just didn't get along, we both tried, but just didn't. Our parents tried everything. They gave up though when we reached the end of middle school because whenever we saw each other we would be covered with bite marks and scratches.

We both growled angrily, but Garret growled, "Hello."

The catch? My arch enemy was DAMN SEXY! Short black hair, and a ripped body with piercing dark brown eyes, the dream of every teenage girl, I hated him. It was strange though, he changed so much. It was strange, my body started to.... My nipples.... They hardened?! I could feel a wetness in between my legs?! Not only that, I actually wanted him?! WTF?!

I tried my best not to lunge at him and fuck him right there, or not think about the X rated images flickering through my naughty mind.

I immediately tried to do my best to ignore him and walked to school, muttering under my breath. The squirrel and bird tried to nip and peck at him, but he was a vampire/werewolf mix. How could they even get near him without trembling? Not to mention he was the prince of vampires as his werewolf side was kept secret.

I was praying that he didn't smell my arousal, but I couldn't help it! I tried my best to stifle moans, but it was equally hard to even walk.

Trying to control myself as we entered high school I heard girls gasp and whisper to each other. Their eyes glowed with hate as I weaved my way through the angry crowd of girls. Vampires females were baring their teeth at me while witches were holding their wands like you would with a paddle.

This was going to be one tough year.

A few minutes later as I entered the building I was already called to the principal's office! As I stood at the door while closing it, he didn't even motion for me to sit down. I sighed and knew this would happen, all the teachers and principals I ever had were like this. I didn't know why when I was a little girl, but now I know.

It wasn't a surprise as my principal sat there sweating like a freak pulling at his necktie trying to restrain from his horniness.

The squirrel broke the silence skittering to my neck. It coiled itself around my neck like a necklace hissing at the principal.

The principal said to me ignoring the rodent, "C-Christine, we d- d- do n- not allow," another big gulp. "animals in our,"a brief pause to grab his handkerchief and wipe the sweat off his brow, "school." It took him more than 10 minutes to stutter to the short sentence out as I stood there. I bent lightly to look him in the eyes, it proudly showed my cleavage which made him sweat more, "Please, they won't leave me when I make them." I pet the bird and squirrel softly receiving rubs from them as gratitude feeling the warmth they spread.

I bit my bottom lip seductively and with my other hand swirled my finger in my hair. He stuttered out with all his strength, "N- no, C- Christine. I- I- I can't allow it." I knew he was in my trance when he finally sighed out, "Yes."

I smiled cheerfully and walked out of the door making sure my skirt twirled giving him a glimpse of my panties.

I walked into the classroom innocently putting my books onto my desk with the boys in the classroom gulping and trying to talk to me. The teacher was unfortunately a male, he looked at me and tried his best not to get a hard on. I smiled sweetly as he melted in my presence due to lust.

He practically ran to his desk to hide his little secret, but I knew everything.

I was about to sit down, but I knew every semester the teachers would choose a student for each student and they would become desk buddies. I shuddered at the thought of last year, I had eggs thrown at me and was humiliated by girls here for just being with Garret. I cheered myself up knowing that I wouldn't have to go through it again.

I let out my hand to greet him and when he turned his head around to see me we both yelled in unison, "Not you again!"

I almost stumbled backwards, but why again?! Garret and I both had fire a blaze in our eyes looking at each other angrily with strange lust coursing through my veins, we ran to the teacher's desk and yelled, "Why are we partners again!?"

I thought I could charm my way out of this because I already caught his thick sheen of sweat right on brow. I tried preparing myself for the show while he flatly said, "Your parents said that you two must sit together for this semester."

We groaned and rushed out of the classrooms and pulled out our smartphones immediately calling to our parents.

Garret yelled in fury, "Mom, Dad, I could sit with any girl, but Christine?! Christine?!"

I yelled equally furiously into the phone, "Why are you doing this to me?! I can do anything, but sit with him! Even looking at him-"

Instantly again in unison, "Marriage?! Betrothal?!"

My mom replied, "Honey, you will find out when-" My mother was crying into the phone while I heard my dad try to comfort her.

My dad took the phone and he said with hints of sorrow in his voice, "After school, come home. You will find out soon enough."

I finally gave into defeat and sorrow as I had to go back to class, I guessed his parents said the same thing. We sat in our desk as I was dying inside to know the news.

100pens
100pens
9 Followers