Servant Fucks His Mistress

Story Info
She watches a friend and her servant.
835 words
3.56
117.8k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
liebe911
liebe911
72 Followers

Hello all I'm Seema 35 yrs of age having a handsome husband and living in kerala.
Near my house is Reshma she is my great friend and she has a servant too Tony I was in doubt that Tony is fucking reshma I decided to get it cleared morning as I saw Tony from the street I watched him Twenty minutes after Tony had gone over, Seema very quietly let herself in the front door of Reshma's home. She and Reshma had exchanged keys years ago in case of emergencies. The fireplace was in the family room in the back of the house off the kitchen. She knew that would be where she would find them. She moved quietly across the foyer and down the short hall to the kitchen. As she entered the kitchen she could hear their voices and then she saw them. Reshma had moved a mattress into the den and had it on the floor in front of the fireplace. They were both naked. Tony was lying on his back, his feet toward the kitchen, and Reshma was straddling his hips, facing away from her, Tony's cock deep in her pussy. Neither of them could see her so seema stood there and watched for a few moments. "My God," they look beautiful together." reshma was three years younger than seema and at only 5 foot 6, four inches shorter, she had a figure of 35-26-36, reshma was a very pretty, if not beautiful, woman. Seema had seen reshma naked before, but never like this - aroused, her body almost radiating a sexual excitement. As she watched Reshma's ass move up and down, her pussy sliding up and down Tony's rigid cock, seema could feel her own cunt becoming moist and warm, aching to be touched.

Seema moved away and began to remove her clothes. As she stripped off her clothes, she could hear reshma moaning and telling Tony to fuck her, to fuck her harder. Naked, seema moved back to the entrance to the family room. She wasn't going to go in till they were finished, so she merely stood there, watching and listening to her best friend fuck her servant.

Reshma moaned, "Oh Tony, fuck me good.... as deep and as hard as you can. You feel so good. "Reshma raised her body up and pushed back trying to get his cock even deeper into her pussy. "I wanted you so much." She collapsed forward onto Tony's chest and began to move her ass up and down even faster, ramming his cock into her pussy. "Make me cum, Tony. Oh God, make cum."

Tony cupped Reshma's tits in his hands and pushed upward, helping her get more upright on his cock. Vicki could see the muscles in Tony's legs and thighs straining as he pumped his cock up into Reshma's pussy. "I wish I had my video camera," Seema thought. "This is better than any sex movie I've ever seen."

Tony had gripped her tightly and rolled over putting reshma on the bottom. Tony wrapped his arms around her legs, raising them and pushing them back toward her body so that her legs were in front of him against his forearms. Reshma was bent almost double, her ass pulled up off the mattress putting her pussy directly under Tony as he continued to pump his cock almost straight down into her pussy.

The sound of Tony's soft grunts and Reshma's low moans merged with the sound of his cock driving in and out of Reshma's wet pussy, was arousing Vicki even more. Seema cupped her nipples in her hand and gently massaged herself. "Damn, if this keeps up, I may cum from just listening to them," she thought.

Reshma moaned loudly and cried out, ""Oh Tony...Tony, NOW.... NOW, make me cum. I can't wait.... I'm going to cum. Oh God, I want it.... want it now. Fuck me...fuck me as hard as you can." Tony began to drive his rock hard cock into her pussy even faster. The wet, squishy sounds of his prick driving into her pussy just excited Seema even more. She could see Reshma's hands grasping the sheet, balling it up in her fists as she moaned, "Oohhhhhh Tony, that's good...so good," she moaned. "Oohhhhhh My God.... I'm Cumming. DON"T STOP --- HARDER.... FASTER.... FUCK ME.... OH GOD, DON"T STOP!!! "Seema watched as Tony drove his prick into Reshma's pussy as fast as he could, and then, with a loud groan, he rammed his cock into her and held it there, grinding himself against her upturned pussy. Seema knew he was Cumming, his cock erupting in Reshma's cunt.

And at that same time I had my cunt ooze out with thick juices all around I dressed up quickly and went to my house without making any sound I want Reshma on bed can I 'm mad by seeing her beautiful body …

To be continued…

Please send in your comments and don't forget to rate my story.

liebe911
liebe911
72 Followers