Service

Story Info
she knelt before the fire in a corset.
2.9k words
4.38
40.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maerdydd
maerdydd
4 Followers

she knelt before the fire, clothed in the tight black corset. The long legs folded beneath her clad in seamed black stockings, the feet encased in the needle point heels that He loved. Her head was bent slightly forward and the long, slow brush strokes she made thru the still damp hair seemed to hypnotise Him.

He could just see as she lifted her arm with each stroke the soft curves of her breasts pushed upwards by the restraints of the corset, the nipples exposed with the firelight catching the gentle movements of the silver chain that swung between her nipples.

He held in the low groan of desire that threatened to escape His lips...This girl was a treasure to be savoured...like a good meal...not rushed like a snack. His voice soft in the room growled out the command to crawl and she turned to face Him with a teasing smile playing on the full red painted lips.

Her body arched as she lowered herself to all fours and turned gracefully to crawl across the room. Her hips and ass swayed gently, the soft curves lit by the low light of the fire, the full shaved cunt lips peeping out at Him and He felt that familiar stirring in His groin. Her breasts swaying back and forth with the silver chain dangling between them. Oh that would prove to be a useful way to control her that evening. Her body moved catlike to the table and He watched as she knelt up to take the leash between sharp little teeth, teeth He'd felt on His skin as she writhed beneath Him as He bought the release her slut body so needed.

She lowered herself to the floor once more so that her hard nipples brushed the carpet, her head low, hair trailing across the floor. Her hips and shoulders moving with a subtle grace. Stopping before Him she stayed low on the floor as she knelt at His feet and waited for His next command.

He reached down to take the leash and twisted a firm hand in the still damp locks, pulling her up onto her knees. Bending to clip the leash she gasped as His hand took the chain lying between her breasts and watched as He clipped the leash to the chain. Arching at the sharp tug He gave it, a groan escaping her full lips as the sharp pain shot thru the hard tips.

Her head back, neck exposed to the soft light and moaned as His tongue run the length of the pale skin. His hand tightened on the leash and with a sharp tug He pulled her close to claim her mouth. Her mind spinning she opened her mouth to receive the kiss, tongues swirling and probing, teasing and tasting each other.

He stood slowly, still holding the leash and turned to walk to the table. She moved quickly to ease the tugging on her nipples and knelt at the table quietly, trying to stifle the sharp pain on her nipples. He whispered out the words to her as she stood to obey.

Bending over the table she took hold of the edge and spread herself flat over the hard surface. The chain pulled tight as He run the leash down under her body and between her legs, feeling it slide between the already wet cunt lips and groaned as it pressed against her throbbing clit.

He stood behind her and gently kicked each ankle to open them. Her legs opened against each gentle kick and the chain was pulled tighter. The nipples rasping against the table, being tugged downwards as the chain was pulled up a little higher to bite into her cunt.

He wrapped the leash round His hand once more and reached to take His now hard cock in His hand and slowly began to move His hand up and down the length, watching her body move as the leash tightened then slackened with each stroke.

Her hips lifting as the chain slide back and forth against her clit, biting between the slick lips and bite back the soft moan inside her. He loosened the leash to let it fall against the table and smiled as He saw the soft wet marks where it had bitten into that sweet cunt.

He took a step forward and slowly pushed one finger into her slut hole and whispered a word..."Fuckmeat"

She moaned and shuddered on the table and whimpered as he moved the finger back out. Opening her mouth as He ran the wet finger over her soft lips, watching as her tongue snaked out to lick the honey from it. Smiling as she licked the length, tasting her own cunt and bent to kiss that teasing mouth, tasting her for Himself.

He walked round to the front of the table and she watched Him bend to the bag she knew would be placed ready. He reached into the bag and pulled out the lengths of rope. The long silken strands would lie; black against her pale skin and she watched Him as He looped one over her wrist and pulled it tight holding the wrist and slid it over the edge to tie it round the table leg. she watched Him move to bind the other one the same way and whimpered as His hand ran down over her back, His head bending to lick her skin and cried out as His teeth sank into the tender flesh on her shoulder, arching up in the sweet pain.

He stood, carrying the bag with Him to the other side of the table and she turned Her head to watch. The hands busy in the bag placed now at the side of her and her eyes widened as the plug was pulled out. It was bigger than the last one He's used and this had a long tail of hair from it. The tube of lube followed and she arched up to meet His fingers as they slide around the tight velvet hole, her head flat against the table, her hair trailing over the pale wood and a low murmur of desire escaped her lips.

Her body was burning...her cunt on fire and her nipples throbbing now the chain had been slackened. His fingertip eased inwards and she sighed with pleasure as He began to push gently inwards, rubbing back and forth, twisting gently to lube that tight slutty ass. For a moment she was a little confused as she realised her legs were still free. Why tie just her wrists?

He pulled the finger from her and smiled at her whimper...more cool lube against her ass as the finger slid back in, quickly followed by another, this time stretching her a little more. she bit her full lower lip and the moan finally escaped her mouth as His fingers began to open and stretch her tight little hole. Movement once more from behind her as she heard Him moving...Gasping softly as she felt the soft tip of the plug against the tight hole and she tensed a little.

He bent over to kiss her soft skin and whispered soft words of reassurance as His fingers began to push the tip inward, holding her down gently as she instinctively tried to move away from the invading tip. Her protests unheeded as He pushed slowly...oh so slowly into her, knowing that her mouth lied...knowing that her ass was so willing to take what He wanted to give.

He stayed bent over her, pushing and twisting the plug into her. Hearing her moans of sweet agony as the tight hole gave way to the pressure with a soft popping sound. Feeling her lift to take the plug and He stood to watch as it finally popped into place.

He looked down at the spread legs and the soft curves of her ass, the tail falling between the long pale thighs and smiled...such a sweet whore for Him

He lifted the tail and moved it to one side to allow it to trail over her soft skin and knelt to place His tongue on her cunt and felt her move back to let Him taste her.

He stayed still...letting His tongue lie on the sweet slit and grinned inwardly as her body shifted backwards. Her slit slick already and her hips moving slowly up and down on His still tongue. He licked her from her clit backwards in one sweeping movement and stood up knowing the chill air would run over that now open hole and smiled once more. His finger pushing inwards to stretch the tight cunt a little, watching almost dispassionately as His finger moved in and out of her. Another teased the soft lips

and He asked her softly..."want the other finger girl?"

she nodded quickly and then gasped as His hand landed with a sharp crack on the soft flesh of her ass... "I don't want a nod girl...speak to me" He knew that having to ask...to have to say the words was something she still struggled with and knew this was the level of humiliation that she hated.

He saw her bite her lip and landed another slap on her other cheek and growled out..."ask girl" Her voice soft and low came slowly, unwillingly from her sluts mouth and He exhaled softly as the words hit His ears..."the other finger...Master...the other

finger...please" The hand landed again, making her cry out..."where? where does my whore want the finger?"

This was going to be fun...He knew she hated the word He wanted to hear and His hand landed once more, her ass growing red under the slaps. He bent to kiss the heated skin and whispered against the hot flesh..."where do you want the finger girl?"

He heard the sharp intake of breath and waited, kisses placed on each soft curved cheek the one finger still moving in and out of her. Her words when they came almost made Him jump...

Master....please...i wwwant...oh god....please...want your fingers...inside me...i want You to fuck my slut...my slut cunt with Your fingers...please...oh god....please....don't make me ask again"

The last words a soft plea, begging...His pushed the other finger into her without warning and looked down as they pushed in and out of her the soft wet lips moving with His fingers...like her mouth as it had sucked His cock the night before.

He stood behind her and watched as His fingers slide in and out of her. Her ass and hips lifting with each stroke. Oh how He wanted to fuck her...there and then...without

mercy...to fill that slut cunt with His hot seed and take her with the lust that flooded His groin.

He stopped the thought...no...not yet. He wanted to hear her mouth beg...the pleading…the begging for His cock...to have her body burning under Him...her cunt encasing the length of Him in its velvet heat.

His fingers turning and twisting now slowly...torturing her body, His thumb now flicking the hard nub of her clit. He moans escaping now freely, as the fingers pushed deeper, twisting now back and forth. Bending to lift the leash He pulled it hard and watched as her body arched away from the sudden sharp pain in her nipples. Pulling the fingers out of her without warning He stood a moment and wrapped the leash round His hand, looking down at her: the pale skin flushed, covered with a soft sheen of sweat, her thighs spread wide, the pink puffy lips peeping out at Him, shaved smooth and slick with her cunt juices

He pressed His fingers against the slick flesh and without warning pushed them back into her. Hard this time...this time He'd fuck her sweet little cunt hole with His fingers the way He wanted to fuck that hole with His now throbbing cock. He landed a sharp hand on her ass...first one side, then the other and began to fuck her in earnest...now she'd know what was to come shortly when His cock filled her.

His breath ragged with lust, He heard her groans of pleasure and pain as she struggle against the silk ropes. Her nipples being tugged downwards as His fingers slide out, groaning as they pushed inwards, easing the sharp pain for a moment, then pushing deep and without warning eased the third thick finger into her...

"Ride my finger whore" came the harsh command from his mouth as He pushed them deeper still. He watched as her hips lifted to meet the driving fingers and for a moment wondered what she was feeling...was being a woman so pleasurable, even as He

used her body?

But He knew that already as He watched her squirming on His thrusting fingers. The slickness that coating them, the laboured breath from beneath her raised head, the almost feral growl that escaped her mouth as His thumb flick her clit now and then...the words tumbling from her painted mouth...pride long gone

now...

"yesohgodyes....oh pleasePLEASEEEEEE...Master....fuck me....fuckmeeeeee...Your cock...iwantYourcockinme....fucking me...filling me"

With a long growl of animal lust He pulled out his fingers and thrust His thighs between hers...feeling her hold her breath and without any warning, taking His throbbing cock in His hand, he placed the swollen, purple head against the wet cunt lips and pushed...once...hard...deep Hearing her growl of satisfaction as He filled her.

Feeling the heat of her cunt as it encased Him in it's velvet heat. All thoughts of love for this girl gone. His lust taking over...the animal that lies in all of U/us taking Him forward to the edge. Her spirit, the fire that had attracted Him to her finally surfacing as the low growl of "yesssssss" hit His ears. His growl of lust matching hers as He drove into her again and again, pulling her hips back to drag her along His throbbing cock filling to the hilt.

Her body, hips grinding back on His hard cock, her body lifting to meet His thrusts. His cock growing harder within her. Filling her, stretching her, fucking her cunt. The soft curves of her ass red from the hands that had landed on her and once more He raised His hand, landing it sharply on the hot skin. Her body jerking up as the hand landed, driving her harder on the hard cock as He thrust back and forth. His hands moving from her hips to take the chain between her breasts, pulling it, twisting it hard, pulling the nipples tight...hearing her cry of pain and pleasure, driving deeper into her, His balls slapping at the slick lips, nudging the throbbing clit as He pulled her back from the edge of the table, her thighs wet, His balls coated with her cunt honey.

Her body moving back and forth along the length as she felt His hand take her hair and pull her back...

"Oh god...oh god...no more...i cant take anymore...please Master...no more"

Without warning a loud animal growl escaped His mouth as He exploded deep within her. Flooding her cunt walls with His hot cum. Throbbing, pounding, stretching, filling, fucking this slut beneath Him .Feeling her arch upwards, her cry of release filling His ears, her cunt walls gripping him, holding Him, squeezing Him dry...

His body blown into a million parts, all coming to one end deep within her...His thrusts slowing, becoming easy, lazy, coating His cock with cum and cunt honey...feeling it seep from her, coating His balls with moisture. The scent of the fuck filling His nostrils and drawing a deep growl of satisfaction from Him.

Easing out of her, He leant back to look down at the soft curves of her ass, red and hot, her cunt wet and swollen, cum beginning to seep out from her, the thick white strands still holding the head of His cock to her cunt. Standing to His full height, legs weak, He moved slowly to the other side of the table and lifted her flushed face by the hair.

"Clean me slut" came the command as His still semi hard cock swung before her face. Her mouth open, the hot pink tongue snaking out to the base of His cock and licking slowly upwards she watched His face as her tongue moved up the length, tasting them both on the soft smooth skin. Licking and lapping upwards, twirling her tongue over the dripping head, sucking gently to clean her cunt honey and His cum from the smooth head.

Hearing His moan of pleasure and moaned herself as His hand tightened in her hair. Feeling Him run a lazy hand down over her skin, feeling the soft sheen of sweat on her body under His hand. She moaned against the head of the now tender cock and smiled inwardly as she felt Him shudder under her mouth. Easing back her head to let Him watch as she licked her lip one last time, whispering the one word, sweet in His ears..."Master"

Lying back against the cool wood of the table, she smiled softly...her body taken and owned once more...His pleasure complete...her body His...their souls entwined... their passion matching each others...

He reached to loosen the ropes and pulled her onto her knees on the table...looking her in the eyes..."the words girl...let me hear the words" She reached up a red tipped nail to touch His mouth gently, pressing her full red lips to His as she

murmured softly...

"i love You Master"

maerdydd
maerdydd
4 Followers