Service

Story Info
Servicing his Mistress.
1.3k words
3.83
28.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is dedicated to my Mistress who is my inspiration

The warm breeze caught and momentarily lifted the thin transparent silk curtain that was drawn around her bed. For a few seconds it fluttered gently and through the gap I saw she was naked, lying stretched out on her stomach. Her body covered in a soft golden glow, the reflection from the many candles that flickered in the bedchamber.

I pushed through the flimsy gauze curtain and set the tray of oils on a table next to the bed and knelt quietly beside her.

My Mistress stirred, opened her eyes and smiled at me. Then with a slight nod of her head gave me the signal to begin. From a jug I poured a small puddle of warm oil into the dip between her shoulder blades and with my hands I spread the scented lotion across her shoulders.

I gently kneaded and rubbed and felt the tight muscles in her shoulders slowly relax under my probing fingers. Mistress sighed with pleasure and I felt her body go loose as the tenseness and stress disappear.

I was filled with a deep satisfaction at the comfort I was giving my Mistress and I poured more oil, this time in the small of her back and my hands pressed and rubbed across and up and down her back.

I did this lovingly, reverently with as much care as I could, my Mistress is my world. She works so hard running her large estate and the well being and lives of her workers and slaves depend on her. So I am proud to be her pleasure girl, her favourite pet. The one she turns to for her enjoyment and satisfaction, the one who fulfils her desires.

I poured the oil on the palms of my hands and began to massage my Mistresses tight firm bottom. I felt my stomach tense and my face flushed hotly as my fingers pressed into the firm flesh. I could feel the desire and aching need build up inside me and I knew I would have to fight the sensations and concentrate on giving pleasure to my Mistress like I had been trained to do. It's a pleasure girl's duty to think only of her Mistress. The pleasure I gets comes from pleasing my Mistress and if she is pleased with my efforts then maybe she will reward me.

The palms of my hands moved in circular motions over the cheeks of her bottom my fingers pressing and rubbing and my Mistress sighed deeply.

After several minutes she turned over to lie on her back, she stretched cat like and sighed with contentment.

She felt no embarrassment or inhibition about lying naked in front of me, why should she, after all I was just her slave. One of her possessions, just like her pet dogs I was also one of her pets. But I was a favourite pet I thought proudly.

My Mistress though, knew exactly the effect her naked body would have on me and she lay back smiling innocently and motioned me to continue with her massage. I could feel tightness in my chest and swallowed nervously as I poured oil on to my hands and with trembling fingers began to massage her breasts.

The soft warm flesh yielded under my fingers as they squeezed and rubbed, her nipples like stiff buds pressed in to the palms of my hand. I smoothed the lotion over her breasts and rubbed it gently in. Lifting her breasts and squeezing them together I applied a gentle firm pressure as I rubbed. Her eyes were closed and mouth slightly open, her face was flushed and her breasts rose and fell under my hands as her breathing became deeper.

I rolled her nipples between my fingers and thumbs and gently pulled on them; slippery with oil they stood proudly stiff and erect. I longed to place my lips over them and gently suck and a dull ache of sexual desire burned deep in my stomach. I wanted to hold her and cover her in kisses. Give myself to her and sink in her arms. My passion was almost bursting out of me but I knew I had to stifle it and control myself.

I shuddered and collected myself quickly before I could disgrace myself by acting like an ill disciplined slut instead of an obedient pleasure pet who concentrates on nothing but her Mistresses pleasure.

I poured oil into the dip of her belly button and rubbed her stomach, my hands criss crossing in large circular motions. Smoothing the lotion across her flat smooth stomach and down her sides.

My eyes wandered down her belly to her neatly trimmed pubic hair and the moisture that now glistened on her soft puffy outer lips. I moved my hands down between her thighs rubbing against the sides of her pussy. Her breathing was now deep and heavy and she opened her eyes and looked into mine, I could see the excitement and desire in them and knew what my Mistress wanted.

I lowered my face between her thighs and she parted her legs to let me in. I smelt her arousal and I ran my tongue along the length of her lips. Mistress moaned and rolled her hips gently and her fingers entwined themselves in my hair as my tongue pressed into her.

I stabbed my tongue in and out and rolled it round searching for the spots that made my Mistress shiver with pleasure. I felt her hand on the back of my head push me deeper into her and my tongue lapped and probed, licking deep into her warm softness while her pubic hair gently brushed against my face. Her cool soft thighs pressed against my cheeks.

She lifted her hips as I ran my tongue over her clit, sucking it with my lips and flicking it with my tongue. Then her body stiffened and she moaned aloud as her climax burst over her.

She lay still breathing deeply while I licked her clean. Like a cat lapping up its cream I lapped up her bittersweet juices. Gently licking clean her sticky thighs and around and inside her pussy until she reached down to pull me up the bed to lie next to her.

She put her arms around me and held me tight.

"Good girl." She whispered, and I felt myself glow at her compliment.

She stroked my back with her fingertips and I shivered as goose pimples rose on my flesh.

Her hand slipped down between my legs and she stroked my wet pussy lips with her fingers. Bringing her hand back up in front of my face she whispered "Dear me" in mock annoyance at the glistening juices she found on her fingers.

"You know the rules," she said slowly her eyes fixed on mine. "Mistress gets to cum whenever she wants. But you my little pleasure pet, you must learn patience and self-control. I will say when you can cum."

I felt my body start to flush and the submission I craved burned inside me.

"Mistress, just doing what You ask and pleasing You is my reward." I answered softly as I felt her hug me tighter.

"Good! Because this belongs to me." She said firmly as her hand dived between my thighs and her fingers entered me quickly. I gasped as her fingers twisted inside me and shockwaves of pleasure rippled through me as she rubbed and stroked.

"Just remember that." She smiled wickedly as her fingers burrowed deeper into me.

Our bodies lay entwined, pressed together. Our breasts crushed against each, nipples rubbing. Her arms holding me tight. She kept her fingers inside me, holding on to her property as she drifted off to sleep. Throughout that long hot night she would wake and then her fingers would play. Rubbing and stroking until she drifted of to sleep again.

Come the morning, with my Mistress still holding on to her property I was begging her for permission to cum.