Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AbbyGrace
AbbyGrace
58 Followers

I can hear my heart thumping in my chest as I walk the few steps to the corner. I turn to face you and reach behind me to the zipper. Once the zipper is down the bodice of the dress slumps forward and I slip my arms free and let the dress pool on the floor. I'm wearing a matching set of lingerie, a pink demi cup bra and the matching panties you've already seen.

I can't believe I'm standing in my underwear in our workplace, and not just our workplace, your office, not some locked conference room.

I stand awaiting your next instruction, but you don't say anything. In fact, you go back to work, your attention back on your monitor. I'm not sure what I should be doing and I start to fidget. I've never been more aware of the fact that I'm mostly naked.

"Hey, Al, are you sure you don't want to meet us at Lucky's?"

I gasp, and quickly bring my hand up to cover my mouth. I recognize our colleague Matt's voice. He must be standing in your doorway. My heart has gone into overdrive. My breathing sounds like a hurricane. It'll only be a few seconds before I'm discovered.

"No, Matt, I can't make it tonight, I still have a project I'm working on. Next time."

"Sure, thing, buddy. Don't stay too late."

I hear his footsteps echo down the hall and let out the breath I've been holding in with an audible whoosh. My hand that's pressed to my chest is thumping to the mad beating of my heart, and I press harder in an effort to keep it from completely jumping out of my chest.

I stare at you in wide-eyed panic and you don't even look concerned, you simply return to your computer and I can do nothing but stand here and watch you work. As the minutes pass, my breathing returns to normal and I relax into my little cubby hole between your bookcase and the wall. In an odd way I start to feel like the voyeur even though I'm the one who's nearly naked and on display.

I've never had an opportunity to simply watch you without the distraction of a conversation. I study the play of emotions over your face and I can see irritation in your narrowed eyes as you flip through papers and at times murmur to yourself. I know from the talk around the office that you're a perfectionist and that many other employees' quality of work doesn't meet your high standards.

I like watching your fingers as they dance along the keyboard. You have such nimble fingers and I can feel a warmth spreading inside my belly remembering the feel of those fingers and your hands on my body. As my nipples tighten and my pussy twitches I suddenly remember there's a plug in my ass. Now that I'm a little more accustomed to the plug's presence inside me, simply standing doesn't provide any stimulation and until my inner muscles clenched, I completely forgot it was there. Now I can't seem to stop thinking about it, about how I'm standing in your office mostly naked with a plug up my ass. Now I'm fidgeting again, but this time it's not because I'm frightened of being caught, it's because of the delicious feelings the plug is producing each time I shift and move positions.

"Don't forget you're not allowed to cum."

The sound of your voice makes me jump. You attention is on me again. My quickening breath must have given me away. Now I'm back to being the frightened deer staring into your headlights.

"Step back until you're against the wall."

I take two steps back and the cold office wall comes into contact with my naked back and my nipples react by tightening even more than they already were.

"Spread your legs." You watch as my thighs part.

"Wider."

I slide down the wall a bit as I open my legs. I look up and I can see the same tightening of your eyes that you had when you were flipping through the papers in irritation earlier and I keep sliding, my legs opening wider as I go. I let out a breathy "oooohhhh" when the plug's base hit the wall.

"Good. Bend forward and wrap your hands around your ankles."

I know what compressing my middle does with the plug inside me and even though I know what's coming, I still moan as my hands circle my ankles. My nerve endings are all standing at attention as the plug shifts around inside me.

"Now, lean forward until you pull away from the wall, shifting your weight forward then bounce back against the wall."

This time it's a yelp more than a moan when the plug comes into contact with the wall. Now I can feel how the angle is pressing it against the muscles around my asshole in addition to how it's pushing into me a little deeper.

"It's too bad this one doesn't have a suction cup isn't it, Abby? Perhaps another time. For now just keep bouncing against the wall until I tell you to stop."

Every time I hit the wall a flood of sensations assault me. Not only can I feel every single nerve ending inside my ass and pussy but even the skin on the bottom of my feet and my palms are tingling. I feel like a live electric wire swinging around throwing off sparks.

My eyes are squeezed tightly shut and I'm trying to contain my moans and cries, but I know I'm getting louder. I'm pounding against the wall harder and I can hear my sweat-glistened skin smacking against the wall, knowing that even if I can control my cries, which I can't seem to completely contain, the sounds of my plugged ass hitting the wall is giving away what's happening inside your office.

My breasts are undulating with my back and forth rhythm and I can feel them rippling inside my bra. I wonder if the bra will even hold together, it wasn't designed to take this sort of abuse. I look down to see if it's still together and I'm a little mesmerized how sexy they look pulsing back and forth. I glance up to see if you're watching me and I realize I'm not the only one making noises.

Your cock is straining in your hand and you're stroking matches my bounces against the wall. Now that I've seen your cock and the glistening moisture dripping from your head onto your hands, I can't reign in my moans. I'm whimpering watching your precum seep out, wanting it on my tongue, in my mouth. My tongue darts out and licks across my lips.

"Come here."

I stumble forward onto my knees and crawl over to your cock. Your hand fists into my hair and pulls me up to my knees and you push your cock into my mouth. I can't move my head because you're holding my hair too tightly and you're thrusting deep into my mouth, gagging me at times with your ferocity. I can feel your body tighten and with a large groan you pump your cum into my mouth.

As I'm trying to swallow you pull my head back by my hair and the last surge of your cum splashes across my face.

When you let my hair go I sink down onto my heels. I give a little whimper as the plug shifts again.

You tuck your cock back into your pants, but I'm still in a heap on the floor in a daze. My breasts still heaving with my breath I haven't yet gotten under control.

Your finger tilts my chin up to look up at you and then you wipe the cum off my cheek and hold it out to my mouth for me to lick clean. I finish sucking all the cum off your fingers and you help me to my feet. I'm still a little shaky so you lead me to the corner where you help me back into my dress and zip me up.

"Go home, remove the plug and get some sleep. You're not to cum tonight, don't even touch yourself other than what's necessary to remove the plug. Tomorrow you'll cum so many times and your clit will be so sensitive you'll wish I was restricting you again."

You walk out of the office and flip the switch leaving me in darkness, standing in the middle of your office dreaming about tomorrow.

AbbyGrace
AbbyGrace
58 Followers