Service Call

Story Info
Rich snob gets lesson in manners.
2.1k words
4.04
121.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blake
Blake
10 Followers

Damn, another service call. I was hoping to get the afternoon off but this damn beeper won't let me go.

Calling in to the Service Center, the dispatcher tells me that there is a call in the newer section of town that I need to catch.

I try to get them to send someone else but the other service men are still on other calls and I am the only one available. Fuck! There goes the afternoon.

"This better be an emergency!" I am thinking to myself as I turn into the newer subdivision with its fancy cars and two story homes with manicured lawns.

Finding the house, I pull into the driveway. A Jaguar sits in the garage.

"Probably some rich bitch." I mutter to myself in utter disgust.

Pushing the doorbell, I adjust my clothing to some resemblance of a person who cares about the company he represents. The door swings open and I see her for the first time. She is about thirty five or forty years old, blonde shoulder length hair and a fitness trainer toned body. She holds her hands out with her fingers extended. Her finger nails freshly painted, she is trying to air dry them while answering the door.

"Yep, a rich bitch. Nothing to do but paint her nails." I mutter to myself again.

"Oh, you must be the service boy." she says in her most derisive voice.

"Boy Hell!" I think to myself.

"What can I do for you?" I ask the bitch.

"My power is out in the back room and I need to go in there to exercise. The lights or the stereo wouldn't come on." she told me while looking past me as if I were an intrusion to her.

"I'll have it repaired in no time." I reassured her wanting to hurry and get the hell out of there.

"I expect so. I don't have time for this." she responded as she turned and started through the house.

Following her, I noticed that the house was furnished in a feminine style. If a man lived here, he was obviously not around very often. There were no pictures of men on the walls or shelves, not even a spoiled little dog.

"This bitch must live alone. All alone to her pampered self." I thought.

Reaching the exercise room, I try the light switch and the stereo. No response so I check the circuit breaker.

"I already told you that the light didn't work!" she barked. "Good God, they could have sent someone with a brain!" she continued.

"Look lady, I don't know who you are and I don't give a damn, but I need to check things out methodically. Now if you will just leave the room, I can get to work." I told her in the coldest tone I could muster.

"I'm not going to leave this room, it's my house and I'll stand in any damn room I wish!" she complained putting her hands on her spandex covered hips and leaning forward as if trying to help project her words. Leaning forward, her breasts stretched the fabric of her T-shirt giving me an outline of her bra and their contents.

"Strange I didn't notice those tits before." I said to myself as I felt an urge towards her.

"Do as you please then." I told her as I took the cover plate off the light switch to check for current.

"Anyway, how else will I be able to keep an eye on you while you work?" she retorted.

"What? Do you think I'm gonna steal something?" I asked astonished at her forwardness.

"Who knows? I don't know you from Adam. You might be a thief or a rapist." she responded.

"Uh huh" I thought. At that moment, I decided that I was going to teach this bitch a lesson.

"This circuit is not getting power. It is tied into the room next door." I told her.

"That's the spare bedroom. Do you need to go in there?" she asked as she headed for the door and turned towards it.

"Yes." Entering the room, I saw the huge brass bed taking up the majority of the space. I removed the cover plate of that light switch also.

She sat down on the bed and watched me some more. I started for the door to find the electrical panel when she stood up again and said, "Where the hell are you going now?"

"I have had enough of this bitch. I'm going to teach her how to treat a man!" I reassured myself. Closing the door, I locked the door knob without her noticing. Turning around, I saw her eyes begin to open wide as I walked towards her.

"What the hell are you doing?" she cried.

"You are a bitch and I'm going to show you how I treat bitches." I stated as I removed my belt. She tried to stand but I pushed her back down on the bed. Using my body weight, I sat on top of her while her arms flung wildly at me. Taking a few blows, a grabbed her arms and tied her wrists to the bed with the belt. Her legs began flailing wildly as I went back to the exercise room to get a towel. Returning to the spare bedroom, I used my pocketknife to cut the towel into long strips. I got back on the bed with her wildly swinging legs and began to catch them one at a time to tie them up by her ankles. After a couple of minutes and a couple of kicks to my shoulders and arms, she was restrained. I stood above the bed and looked down at her laying spread out and helpless.

"Now. Do you have anything smart to say?" I gloated.

"No sir. Please don't hurt me." she cried impishly.

I opened my pocketknife again and moved in to her. She began to squirm and cry. I placed the blade under the waist of the spandex pants and cut them along her right leg. I came back up and cut the left leg freeing her from her pants. I pulled them from beneath her exposing her pink panties. I took the blade and cut the top the same way and removed it from beneath her. Her bra heaved with her breath. Her tits were larger than I had imagined. I placed the cold blade between her heaving breasts and pulled sharply. Her bra snapped away as the blade cut through. Her tits bounced free as she began to shiver. I turned my attention to her pink panties. I started the cold blade at her tits and softly ran it down her side until it caught beneath the side of her panties. Pulling hard, the material gave way. Doing the same to her other side, I freed her ass from the clothing and removed it from the bed.

She was naked now and I could feel the urge having an effect on my cock. My pants were swelling as I looked at her beauty.

"Please don't hurt me." she cried.

"Shut up bitch!" I commanded. I unbuttoned my shirt and pants letting them hit the floor. Stepping out of the pants, I dropped my briefs exposing my rock hard eight-inch cock.

"Oh my God." she exclaimed as she stared at my engorged tool.

"SOMEBODY HELP ME!" she screamed.

Bending down on the bed, I stuffed a strip of the cut up towel in her mouth. Then I took a nipple in my mouth and began to suck. I used the other hand to fondle the other tit. Rubbing one nipple between my fingers and the other between my teeth, I began my torture. She continued to cry as I sucked her tit for all I was worth. Her nipples were erect and her breathing was getting shorter. I wasn't sure if it was from the sensations or the terror but I continued my lesson on manners.

I took my finger and inserted it into her almost dry pussy. She resisted as much as she could but with her restraints, there was little she could do. My finger probed her cunt and found her clit hiding under it's hood. I began rubbing it with the inserted finger and she began moaning instead of crying. Her hips began to move in time with my finger. Her pussy was getting wetter by the minute. When she was dripping wet, I withdrew my finger. Her face began to show the frustrations of her rising tension. I took my hammer from my tool belt, rubbed the handle between her cunt lips to get it lubricated and smiled at her. She looked bewildered. I took the handle of the hammer and pressed it against her tight ass. Finding her hole, I rammed the hammer home. Her hips jerked at the intrusion of this anal missile but I began slow strokes in her ass. She slowly began to relax as her eyes closed and her hips moved again in time with the strokes.

"My God, this bitch is a slut." I said to myself.

With the hammer moving in and out of her ass, I used my other hand and resumed fingering her sopping wet cunt. I stroked her clit again and I could tell the fullness of her ass and the pussy treatment was building up to an orgasm. Her breaths were coming shorter now and her hips began bucking to my hammer and finger. As soon as I could tell she was about to climax, I removed my finger and stuck it under her nose.

"Smell your lust, you fucking slut!" I commanded.

She took a deep smell of her scent and moved her hips as if begging for me to put my finger back in her.

I removed the towel in her mouth and stuck my fuck finger in it.

"Lick your juice!" I commanded again.

Obediently, she tongued my finger clean of her juices. I left the hammer in her ass and got on the bed and straddled her chest, causing my blood gorged cock to hit her in the nose.

"Suck on this!" I barked. "Don't think about biting it. If you do, I'll insert the hammer the other way and tear you apart from the ass to your fucking mouth."

With this, I stuck my dick in her open mouth. To my surprise, she welcomed it with open lips. She sucked my cock with savagery. She moved her head upward to engulf my tool as deep as she could get it. I know it was going down her throat because my balls were hitting her chin. She moved her tongue up and down my shaft and I was rising to explosion. I pulled out of her because I didn't want to cum in her mouth.

"Please don't." she whimpered. "Let me suck it some more."

I moved from on top of her and got between her legs. I reached back and released the restraints on her ankles, removed the hammer from her ass and lifted her legs over my shoulders. With her swollen pussy exposed to me, I rammed my dick in to the hilt.

"Oh Shit! Oh my God. Yes.......Oh God, Fuck Me!" she begged.

I fucked her as hard and fast as I could. My balls were banging into her ass as I pounded away at her cunt.

"You're a fucking slut aren't you." I told her.

"I'll be anything you need....Just fuck me." she panted.

Her tits were bouncing madly as I rammed in and out until I exploded into orgasm. Her hips bucked and her body shook as she came also. She screamed at her final release and I pinched one of her nipples to finish it off.

Her body went limp as I withdrew my semi hard cock from her spent pussy. Our juices were dripping from her pussy and running between her ass cheeks onto the bed.

"I'm sorry I treated you like shit." She confessed as she looked at me. "I'm alone in this house and I feel that I have to act that way to scare people away."

"You didn't scare me. Actually, I just got pissed off. Anyway, I'll fix your lights after I clean up." I replied to her.

"No. I mean, that's alright. I'll call back up tomorrow and maybe they will send you back." She said as she smiled wickedly.

"I'll be on call so if you think you are ready for a rematch, I'll be ready." I challenged.

"I'll be ready. Come by for lunch. I want to make sure you get a good meal so you will have enough energy." she said accepting my challenge.

Grinning, I got dressed and left.

Man, I love my job.

Blake
Blake
10 Followers