Service Call

Story Info
He gets entranced on a house call.
2.2k words
4.17
50.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was working as a representative of a big chain electronics store. I'm one of the guys who works on computers, including house calls. You know the one, I'm sure.

So, I'm out on some calls and I go to this one house. Small house, nice neighborhood. I remember there were lots of flowers planted in the front. Seems like there were more flowers than lawn, all different colors and varieties. Besides that, there was nothing that unusual about the place.

I rang the bell and a woman answered the door. She said, "are you from ..." and I said "I'm here from ..." She smiled politely and opened the door for me. "Thanks," I said as I stepped inside.

The woman was taller than me, maybe by a couple of inches. I'm 5'6", she was maybe 5'8". She had long, straight black hair, and she wore it pulled back, loosely, behind her head. Her complexion was a little dark, and her eyes were very dark. The irises were brown, but they were so dark it was hard to see where the iris ended and the pupil began.

She asked me to wait for just a second, and I said "sure." It gave me a chance to watch her walk down the short hallway and into what was probably the kitchen. She was wearing a button-down blouse, untucked, kind of a cream color. She also had on a black skirt, down to her ankles. I don't know fabrics or anything, but they seemed earthy, maybe made of hemp. Her body looked great. Shapely, a nice round ass below a narrow waist, and no fat that I could see. She was barefoot, and somehow it seemed like she was barely touching the floor as she walked away.

As she turned the corner, I noticed a framed picture on the wall. Which is strange, because I don't normally notice what people have on their walls. For some reason, I noticed this one. I was a drawing, or a sketch, whatever they're called. It was simple in a way, but strangely arresting. In the foreground was a woman, seen from the back, sitting on the ground. Her long hair was pulled back, loosely. In the background was an outdoor landscape, a river or stream, and lots of trees. The woman's head was tilted up, looking at a huge moon.

The woman in the picture was naked. She had a very womanly figure, but the sketch showed that she was trim and muscular. Not big like a guy, but muscle tone everywhere. Upper back, arms, lower back. Firm round ass. The woman was leaning on one arm, looking up at the moon. Don't know what it was about that picture, but I felt like I could have looked at its simple lines for hours.

From the kitchen, I could hear the woman's light footsteps, coming towards me. I turned my head, smiled a little smile, and she smiled her polite smile back at me. She glanced at the print, then back at me, same polite smile.

"I was just putting on some tea. The computer is upstairs. Follow me."

"Sure thing." Especially since it gave me a chance to check out her round ass as we went up the short flight of steps. Those light steps of hers made her ass move in a very seductive way.

The computer was in her bedroom, on a small desk on the wall furthest from the bed. We talked about the problem she was having. I asked lots of questions, trying not to get lost in those dark eyes of hers. She had very plain features, with flawless skin, but it was a struggle to stop from staring at her face. And to not look down at her chest. Her shirt was open down to her cleavage, and of course I was thinking about seeing them out of that shirt.

After we talked through her problem, I said, "OK, I know what I need to do." As much as I liked looking at her, I had to get to work at some point. She looked at me for a long moment. Her eyes stayed level with mine, but somehow I got the feeling that she was looking me up and down. I just stayed still and waited for her to say something or make a move. "Great, well I'll let you get to work and I'll be back shortly."

I sat down to get started. I didn't dare think anything could happen between us, but I thought at least I'd have her to think about when I got home that night.

I was about half way done with my work when she came back upstairs and into the room. She was carrying something that was very pungent. I didn't recognize it, though it smelled earthy, maybe even like pot a little bit.

"Here you go," and she was holding out a clay mug to me. I didn't know what it was, but my natural reaction was to say "thanks" and take it from her. The tea was steaming a bit, but not too hot to drink. I took a sip or two and asked her what kind of tea it was. She looked at me with those dark eyes, smiled, and said, "oh, it's my own blend. I have all kinds of herbs and leaves in my garden out back."

I told her I liked it, and sipped at it as I went back to work. She sat next to me, drinking from her own mug, not saying anything. Just kind of sitting and waiting. I started talking about the work I was doing, just for something to say, taking sips of the tea the whole time.

After a few minutes, I found myself trailing off. I was talking, then I just kind of stopped. Stopped working too. Just leaned back in the chair and sat. It was weird. I should have been working, but it was like my body just decided to take a litte break.

I must have had a confused look on my face, because she said to me, "don't worry. There's nothing to worry about." Easy for her to say. I was the one who couldn't move, though I could still feel all my limbs, fingers and toes, and I could see and hear everything that was going on.

She leaned over and took the mug away. Then she took hold of my chair and rotated it away from the desk, so that I was facing her bed. I was realizing that I could move my arms, my neck, but not more than an inch or two. And even more strange was that I didn't really want to move. This was some kind of weird buzz.

"Go ahead and stand up." I was pretty confused by her saying this, but even more confused when I found myself doing it. Ten seconds ago, I couldn't even type, now I was standing up just because she told me to. "Good," she said, her voice kind but confident, firm. She stood up herself and walked me the few feet over to her bed.

She turned me around, my body following along with whatever she wanted. "Arms," she said, as she started untucking my shirt. And up they went. She took my shirt off, tossed it aside, and ran her hands down my sides and chest. She looked into my eyes, like she was checking on something. A small smile, but not much of an expression besides that.

She sat me down on the bed and got my shoes and pants off. My heart was pounding. Here I was, having an "you'll never believe this" kind of house call, but I was just her puppet. She said move, and I did. Otherwise, I was practically a statue.

She stepped back and without looking at me, started to strip. Her shirt came off, and there were her heavy, round breasts and large, dark nipples. She slid her skirt down, and her womanly figure was completely naked in front of me. I couldn't make a sound, but I was screaming inside.

"Lie back," she said, putting her hand lightly on my chest and pushing me back. She was looking over my body, at my half erect cock. She climbed on top of me, straddling my stomach. She glanced down at my dick again, then leaned in close and whispered something. Don't ask me what she said, because I do not remember. I'm not even sure it was English. What I do remember is that I went from half-mast to raging boner in about one second. Somehow it felt like I was twice as big as my actual size. The sensation was amazing.

She was looking at my face, she seemed to make up her mind about something and said some more words. Again, I don't remember what. Then she put her hand on my chest and stroked me up and down. And just that little thing was amazing. It was like I could feel her hand, and feel it move, but there was a sense echo, so that I still felt where her hand was a second before. She stroked me with both hands and it felt like there was about eight hands on me all at once.

I exhaled heavily and she smiled that little smile again. She moved up and positioned her crotch over my face. She said something else, then moved slowly down to my mouth. I was opened wide, waiting for her, my tongue hanging out. As she lowered her pussy to me, I pressed my tongue up against her and brought my lips up and kissed her pussy.

I moved my tongue against her closed lips at first, then pressed in to separate them. She gave a small, satisfied moan and she started to feel her tits. Moving her hands underneath, pushing them up, then over the front of them. I licked one of her lips from bottom to top, then the other from top to bottom, then brought my tongue up through the parted lips. She said something and I moved my tongue up to her clit. She moaned and starting to feel her nipples, with her palm and fingertips, then squeezing them between her fingers.

I licked her clit, my tongue flat on it and going over it side to side, up and down. I licked it with the tip of my tongue, circling all around it. Her clit was all I could think about, and I was working it like I had never worked one before. The rest of my body was spread eagle and immobile, but my mouth was moving just fine. I took her clit into my mouth and worked my tongue over it, pressing it, flicking it with the tip of my tongue. She pulled in her legs and pressed them against my head. She was moaning, her head thrown back, looking up. I licked her faster, keeping her clit in my mouth, my lips clamped down. She started bucking and orgasmed, her hands clutching at her breasts.

She lifted up slightly and stayed there for a few seconds. I looked up at her, but she was looking to the side. She then moved back, positioning herself over my still hard cock.

She took hold of my cock and slipped it inside her, easily. I felt her close in around me and wanted to moan, but I don't think I could. She put her hands on my chest and worked her hips up and down. My brain was screaming, wanting to reach up and touch her, grab her tits, anything. But she had what she wanted with my full dick, and she just flat out fucked me.

Once or twice, she pulled off of me and pressed my cock against her clit, rubbing me against it. Then back inside her, working up and down. Faster and faster until she came again, moaning and exhaling. She slowed down but did not stop completely. She looked into my eyes, and said something, then started moving faster again. It was like she had given me the OK, because seconds later, I was exploding inside of her, barely making a sound, but hearing her soft moans as she felt my cum shoot up inside of her.

She leaned over me to give me a soft kiss, her breasts lightly touching my chest. Then she was up and out of the room. I'm not sure how long she was gone. She came back in, fully dressed, then she got me up off the bed and got me dressed. She led me back downstairs and to the door. She leaned in, gave me another soft kiss, then whispered into my ear. I could feel the control coming back to me, as I was able to open the door and pull my keys out of my pocket. I was feeling damn bewildered, but all I could think to do was walk away, get in my car and go.

I've never been able to tell anyone this story. I tried to tell one of my co-workers once, but something stopped me from getting the words out. My tongue just froze up, like I wasn't in control all over again. I've managed to type it up, but something tells me I may not be able to send it or post it or anything. We'll see. In the meantime, I keep looking at the call sheets, wondering if I'm going to get another call for service at that witch's house.