Service for Service

Story Info
Younger lady seduces older lawyer.
1.9k words
3.95
40.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is derived from an overactive imagination. I hope it turns you on as much as the other Literotica stories I have read over the past few years have turned me on.

I was sitting in my office thinking how nice it was to be out in the sun. Work had been a strain with many nights devoted to burning the midnight oil. I had never cheated on my wife of fourteen years but that was soon to change. Even though I could not get her to be a "whore" in our bedroom, she still turned me on and satisfied my sexual desires. She is and always has been conservative. Me on the other hand, I am just a male slut all around. I had quite the number of ladies before I married my wife.

Working after hours one night a mom of my 10 year olds' baseball team had called me up to inquire about getting her brother out of jail. Her name is Sharon. I was an assistant coach for my sons' baseball team and had become quite familiar with all the players' parents. Sharon's son was not much of a ball player and Sharon knew and appreciated the additional time that I spent with her son during practice. Of course winning was always on my mind and the way to win is to strengthen the weakest link on the team and that was her son.

During my telephone conversation with Sharon, it became apparent that she was with one of her girlfriends'. This girlfriend, Becky, and Sharon really laid the flirting on the line. The conversation drifted into the area of them swapping some services for my fee. I flirted with the ladies, thinking nothing of it. I really didn't think that they really meant anything about it and just passed it off as good fun. The ladies told me they would call later in the week to schedule an appointment. Of course ball season with only two weeks left came and went without me hearing from either of them. After about one month later, I heard that their friendship split because Sharon had slept with Becky's husband. Sharon claimed that Becky's husband had forced himself upon Sharon. Boy was that one matter that I needed to stay away from. I heard nothing further from either lady until sitting at my office one night. Becky called and told me she still wanted to hire me to get Sharon's brother out of jail. It seems that Sharon's brother had once dated Becky. The appointment was scheduled for 6:00 p.m. the following day.

Becky came into the office as planned at 6:00 p.m. Boy what a sight to see. Becky was quite a good looking woman. She is 5 foot 7 inches, blonde, and very full on top. I was immediately attracted to her. She appeared nervous during our discussion about what I could do for her guy friend. We set forth a game plan, reverse split sentence modification. Becky had been dropped off by a friend of hers. During our interview Becky's husband, Justin, had called. Boy what a jerk. He didn't want to come get her and so she was stranded. She asked could I give her a ride home. I said of course since it was on my way home. When her husband found out about the offer to deliver her, he balked and decided Sharon was worth picking up. Of course at the end of the conversation, Becky told me she was wanting to talk to me another time about her getting a divorce.

As I was standing with Becky to usher her to the door of the office, I know why she was nervous. She planted a big kiss on my lips. Boy what a shock. I am an average looking guy in his early forties and Becky is a mid-twenties babe with very full lips, blue eyes and a killer body.

She left with the promise of "getting together" with me again. I didn't think much about this, but that night I wore my poor wife out when I reached home. The wife and my kids left for the beach the following day and would be gone for the next two to three weeks. By now you can see the wheels turning in my mind, how do I seduce this gorgeous woman. After much thought, I decided not to pursue this matter as I just didn't want to risk becoming involved with someone else.

Becky showed up at the office the following night and wanted to meet me out for drinks, etc. I agreed to meet her but had mixed emotions about it. The temptation was too strong. This lady was all over me the following night. We decided to meet over at my friend's house, and wound up in his guest bedroom after watching a boring movie. Becky pulled me into the bedroom after I had went to the bathroom. Beer always quickly works on my kidneys and two beer was about my bladder limit. After dragging me into the bedroom, Becky started kissing me on the mouth neck and chest while unbuttoning my shirt. Boy the little head sure was smart tonight. In no time the two of us were only in our underclothes. I started working the chick with my fingers, massaging her buttocks, her neck, her stomach, and just about anything else I could place my hands on intentionally avoiding her private areas. It appeared that I was moving too slow for Becky. She suddenly grabbed the front of my boxer shorts and found out how really smart my smaller head was. After negotiating my shorts off, I felt compelled to do the same to her. When she was satisfied that she had complete control, and I had none, she helped me out of my tee shirt. Not to be outdone, and desiring to see the full package, I relieved her from the tight confines her bra. Never in my life had I seen such a double heaping of joyful pleasure mounds of female flesh. Being locked in the tongue match of my life, I eased this beauty back onto the bed.

Laid out before me was a dream come true for any man at any age. I seriously doubt that I would be scoring with this babe had I been the same age as she. Why now? I didn't think of the reasons for very long when she grabbed me by the hips and pulled me into the confines of her sleek, slender and warm thighs. I kissed my way all around this gorgeous lady and played with her beautiful breasts for a while. Being that she appeared very turned on, I started to massage and manipulate her vagina. Having years of experience, I had her coming all over my fingers with little manipulation. Not wanting to wait any further, in fear that she would change her mind, I asked could I now make love to her. You see, having sex is one thing, but making love is another. Even though I knew very little about Becky, I knew that I did not want to have just sex with her. I wanted to touch her on an emotional level as well. She looked up at me, smiled and asked what was I waiting for. I didn't think that the little man could grow any larger, boy was I wrong. After supporting myself on my knees and hands, I started to reach down to help insert my growing monster. Beating me to the punch, Becky's warm hands surrounded my member, stroked him a few times and stated to me that I had a well endowed member. I am a little bit above average in length, but when it comes to girth, I am quite large. You couldn't tell that she had a five year old kid as tiny as she felt inside when I entered her. I manipulated a couple of inches inside her to get her lubrication to cover my penis. Once her vagina opened up, I proceeded to slide another couple of inches into her. As I was doing this, she was raising her hips up and moaning with each down stroke.

After about the fifth attempt, I was finally inside her balls to the walls so to speak. I just remained in this position feeling her warmth for about twenty seconds. Before moving again, I decided plant sucking kisses on her neck and ears, being careful not to leave marks. I didn't want to send her home to trouble with her husband. As I started stroking in and out, she started moaning and making deep sounds. I asked her several times was I hurting her and she stated that it hurt good. I asked should I stop and she said hell no that it felt too good. I soon picked up my pace enjoying the pleasure that comes from giving pleasure to someone else. Soon Becky was moaning for me to fuck her harder. Having been reserved with her up until this point, on account of her tiny size, I decided to let her have all of my full force and effect. It wasn't long before Becky was moaning and then with a sudden jerk, Becky threw her hips straight up at me. I knew that she was coming so I sank my penis all the way to the back of her vagina and felt her shake all over. I kept myself still to let her enjoy her climax.

After about thirty seconds of flexing my penis inside her, I asked her was she ready for me to come. Becky told me that it was okay to come if I wanted to. I started pumping her and became aware that she appeared to be close to coming again. I felt my balls starting to draw up into my belly and told her that I would soon be coming myself. Not wanting to leave my evidence inside her for her husband to find, I had chosen to pull out at the last moment. Becky would have none of it. As I hit my peek, I told Becky that I was coming. That gorgeous woman grabbed me by the hips, lifting herself off the mattress, and made sure that I came nowhere but inside her. It was like wrestling with a pit bull. I was shocked by her strength but quickly decided that if she wanted my offering, she would have it. I have never been multi orgasmic in all my life, but I shot a huge load and kept pumping only to shoot my second load only ten seconds later. Boy was I exhausted. I rolled off her with our union making a pop when released. I looked between her legs and was surprised to see none other than a wonderful looking creampie.

After cleaning her up with a wash clothe, I had to pinch myself to see if I was dreaming. I was not dreaming. Her husband called her on the two way wanting to know where she was. She stated she had to go with promises to me of a future repeat performance. Laying there in the afterglow, I wondered why. Why did she give herself to me? Why was she interested in me? After talking to my friend, I went home and tried to understand why young women are often taken with older men. I went to sleep that night with many thoughts about getting together with her again. We did get together again, but that is for a future story.