Service the Bitch Ch. 01

Story Info
18y/o boy has his first sexual encounter with older woman.
1.9k words
4.2
102.9k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 06/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story you’re about to read is true, it happened to me at the tender age of eighteen (18), and I don’t regret a single moment. Names have been changed for obvious reasons, nevertheless, this story explains in detail what I went through with my first sexual experience, and it also shows how I was moulded into adoring fetishes I never dreamed existed. As this “relationship” lasted some time, it will be necessary to write this story in parts. I hope you enjoy reading this, and as always, your comments are welcomed. Thanks. ~ RadpidPulse18 ~

Chris and I had been friends for years. We’d grown up together almost without a crossed word between us. We were simply inseparable. His father a dedicated long-distance lorry driver, often dragged us around the country for company while carrying out his deliveries. His mother Mary treated me like a son whenever I entered their house. A woman in her late forties of average looks, although somehow sexy with it (at the time this never crossed my mind). She always seemed happy despite her husband travelling the country leaving her with five children. I got on well with Mary, a really nice woman, nevertheless all that was about to change and I couldn’t do anything about it. Was that a good thing, or bad? I’ll let you be the judge of that.

I sat in Mary’s living room as I had many times before, although this time something was different, Mary was different, but why? I’d knocked the door for Chris and was told he was away with his father for the day. However, Mary invited me in all the same saying she wanted a chat with me. So why did she seem to be aggressive that day? Had I done something to upset her? We sat in total silence with an unusually strange atmosphere for what seemed like ages.

Mary sat in the chair opposite, her legs crossed with her skirt slightly raised showing her elegant - but chubby - thighs. I did look, it was hard not to, but I never thought of Mary in a sexual way. After all she was my best friends mother how could I possibly think such a thing. I felt uneasy. Why did she ask me in, and then sit without saying a word? I was eighteen for Christ sake, what the hell did I know about making conversation with adults?

Rising from her chair, Mary disappeared into the kitchen without saying a single word. My eyes followed her as she passed, her tight skirt showing the full roundness of her somewhat large arse. She returned some moments later, a tin of beer in each hand one of which she handed to me.

“I’ve known you a long time Matt. I’ve watched you grow up, you’re polite, well mannered, and above all you treat women with respect and I like that. I’ve often wished you’d shack up with one of my daughters. However, you haven’t and I’m glad in one way. Have you ever had sex before?” She said pressing the tin of beer to her lips. I said I hadn’t but couldn’t understand why my friend’s mother was asking such a personal question.

“Every woman has needs Matt,” she went on to say. “And as you’ve probable worked out, Chris’ Dad and I don’t see eye-to-eye these days (actually I thought they got on okay). You see my needs are far greater than he can provide, and that’s where you come in. I’m glad you haven’t taken any interest in my daughters because quite frankly I’m a selfish bitch as you’re about to find out. Yeah, this bitch is going to take away all your innocence and before you think otherwise, you won’t have a fucking choice in the matter okay?”

I nodded.

“Don’t look so scared I’m offering you the chance of a lifetime, a chance to become a man before your time. Here’s the deal: Whenever I want sex you’ll be the one that provides it.” She was saying until I rudely interrupted (and wished I hadn’t), I said it wasn’t possible she was my friends mother I just couldn’t do that, it was simply out of the question what the hell was she thinking anyway.

“You’ll do as you’re fucking told, because if you don’t I’ll tell your mother you came on to me in a sexual way, and what’s more, I’ll say you touched my breast after pinning me against the wall.” “And another thing, don’t you ever fucking interrupt when I’m talking. From now on you’ll do as I say, forget that Mary shit, I’m your Mistress and that’s what you’ll call me whenever we’re alone from this moment forward okay?” She bellowed across the room.

“Yes Mistress.” Okay, what other choice did I have? She was calling the shots and I couldn’t do anything about it, nor did I want to really, I was getting turned on by the way she was acting. Maybe that was wrong, but I’d never heard her talk this way before, and the thought of having sex for the first time – albeit with my mates mother – started to appeal to me even though I was shitting myself at the prospect.

Mary slowly rose from her chair and began pacing the room. She explained how she would teach me everything I could possible want to know about sex. But of course that could only happen if I kept my mouth shut. As she spoke I drained the remaining beer from the can and lifted myself from the chair. Mary snatched the tin from my hand, placed it on the coffee table and forced her open mouth on mine.

I wasn’t prepared for that. Nor was I in any fit state to know what I was doing, or even if I was doing it right. Mary on the other hand was fully in control of the situation. My mouth was forced open by her strong moist tongue, and I surprisingly let it happen. I’d kissed girls this way before, but with Mary it was different. It was almost as if she was acting out some wild animal fantasy.

There was nothing romantic or passionate about the way she was now kissing me, her tongue was battling with mine as if her life depended on it. Nevertheless, I soon followed her lead and it was doing things to me I’d never dreamed possible. For one, I was really embarrassed at the fact my dick was getting harder by the second. And two, I wanted to touch her but was scared shitless to make the first move.

At this point my hands were resting in a gentlemanly way on Mary’s back, although this didn’t last long. I glided my hands down her back until they came to rest on her arse cheeks. I couldn’t resist the temptation to squeeze each cheek with my hands, while at the same time pulling Mary towards me. I clearly heard the soft sigh escape her mouth as I squeezed and rubbed. If I thought at this point I now had this woman under my control, I was being very naive because, Mary placed her hand on my erection and my entire body went like jelly.

The animal in her reappeared as she began biting my neck and rubbing my cock through my trousers. The sexual excitement was so intense I didn’t know how much longer I could hold on before my dick exploded in my trousers.

My thoughts were disrupted when Mary pushed me backwards onto the sofa. I sat there staring up at her wondering what the hell was going to happen next. She bent down and undid my trousers, slid them down along with my underwear, and just stared at me for a second or two. I looked down with embarrassment at my nakedness and debated whether to just make a run for it, but Mary’s sudden movement wiped the thought from my mind. I looked up to see Mary’s skirt raised, her eyes closed, and her hand inside he panties rubbing her pussy.

“God that feels good. I bet you’d love to fuck my wet pussy wouldn’t you, you dirty little bastard?” Before I could answer, she placed her foot on the sofa, grabbed a clump of my hair, and forced my head between her legs. With my face pushed hard against her wet crutch, she began moving and grinding herself against my face.

“Do I smell good? Suck my juice filled panties you little shit, go on, because you certainly don’t deserve the real thing.”

I began sucking at the fabric while she continued shouting abuse at me. Tears filled my eyes as Mary continued pulling my hair. “Taste me you bastard, fucking taste me.” She yelled. I was finding it difficult to do anything; my head was stinging, why was she pulling my hair so violently?

It felt as though the friction from her soaking wet panties was scraping the skin from my face. It was sore, and it hurt like hell. Nevertheless, Mary continued pleasuring herself not even caring if I could breath or not. And I couldn’t properly, but that didn’t stop her crushing her panty-covered pussy even harder into my face as she neared her climax.

“Do it… do it… bastard… bastard… make me cum.” She yelled while pulling my face away using my hair, then slamming it back again.

“Oh yeah that’s it baby right there, right there. Push that tongue harder… fucking do it… I’m… almost… there…” She ordered between gasps of breath.

“Ahhh God…” she yelled while gripping my hair tighter causing my eyes to fill to overflowing with tears. My hair was released and I was pushed back onto the sofa. Mary looked into my eyes, and then down at my now softening cock. I feel embarrassed now to admit I lost my erection, but the pain she caused me had obviously had some effect in that department.

Mary looked from my cock to my face and said: “Oh well limp dick maybe next time. Get dressed.” I quickly dressed and sat on the sofa watching as Mary removed her panties, wiped her pussy clean, and then dropped ‘em to the floor. She lowered her skirt and sat back in her chair.

“Whenever you see the net curtain by the front door pulled back, you’ll come straight over and knock okay?” I just nodded.

“Now you’d better go, but before you do, pick up my dirty panties and take ‘em home with you and wash ‘em until they’re nice and clean. And remember what will happen if you don’t keep your mouth shut.” I retrieved Mary’s panties from the floor and left her house without even looking back.

I returned home, had a shower, and then went to my bedroom. I sat on the edge of my bed with my head in my hands thinking about what to do next. Should I just never go back and hope Mary was bluffing about telling my mother? Or should I take my chances and go back to gain the experience any boy of my age would crave? I guess the latter is the obvious choice, after all I couldn’t avoid going back to Mary’s house, Chris would soon know something was wrong, so what other choice did I have?

I went to my jacket and removed Mary’s panties from the pocket, and then lay on my bed feeling their wetness in the palm of my hand. I thought about Mary’s roughness, and then I thought about her wet pussy. I remember thinking: She does like me, she really does. My head hurt like hell, I squeezed Mary’s panties in my hand, and with that thought in mind I drifted off to sleep knowing the best was yet to come.

TO BE CONTINUED….