Service with a Smile Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dada's just hangs there, kind of small. Why is yours all hard and red?" she asked.

Do I tell her the truth? After all, that is her mother's rule. "I have an erection because I'm physically attracted to you."

Inga giggled. "Don't be silly. I don't have big breasts." She stuck out the ones she had. It took all of my willpower not to step forward and palm them, suck her nipples, grind my erection between her legs -. Whoa! Inga had turned on the vacuum and stuck the end of the hose over my erection. My dick and one ball were sucked in. Without airflow, the vacuum whine got louder. Inga pulled the hose back. My prick danced, banging against the sides. It was heavenly painful. My dick felt like it was ready to burst. Did this vixen know what she was doing, or was this dumb luck? I pulled the hose back. My dick was steel, and for the first time in my life, too hard to cum.

"You got even bigger!" she whispered.

"Okay, I'm dusted. Now will you take your shower?"

"Sure thing." Inga opened the door to the kitchen. We'd forgotten the mess in the pantry, flour all over the shelves and floor. "Why don't you take your shower first, while I clean this up?"

"Sounds good to me." I could take a quick one and leave plenty of hot water for Inga.

I tiptoed into the downstairs bathroom, stepped into the shower and relaxed under the soothing warm spray. My prick, however, was on fire, brutalized by the hosing Inga had subjected it to. With a bit of soap, my hand slipped easily back and forth. The self-stimulation was calming, yet exciting, as immediate memories of Inga's naked body haunted me. The only way for me to get my erection down was to cum, so I closed my eyes and concentrated. Tea-cup sized breasts, with pop-out nipples. My tongue savoring them, licking them, treating them to a saliva bath. My hands on her ass, drawing her hips closer, my dick rubbing between her thighs, bouncing up towards her pussy. A cold blast of air, and I opened my eyes.

"I'm ready for my shower." Inga was still naked, and real. "Are you making yourself happy again?" I didn't invite her, but she stepped in anyway.

I released my prick, soapy and hard. "Yeah, something like that."

She took the soap from the dish and a wash cloth. "Hmmm, this feels good."

I didn't want to turn, to see the water cascading over her smooth flesh, making it slippery. I didn't want my erection to accidentally bump her, nudge her, and make contact.

"My mother washes my hair," Inga said. "I never get it right. You'll have to do it."

Not with these hands. "I promised your mother I wouldn't touch you."

"But I promised I wouldn't tell. Isn't that good enough?"

"Sorry. A promise is a promise." Besides, I wasn't sure Inga could keep a secret. After all, I knew they practiced nudity, and her father seemed to be unaffected by two attractive women.

"Do you think Mama would let us shake hands?" she asked.

"Probably." Where was this going?

She turned her back to me and plopped some shampoo on her hands. With them touching her scalp, she ordered, "Shake."

I placed my hands over hers, scrubbing and massaging the shampoo into a thick lather, all up and down and around her head. When she backed up into me, my dick grazed her back.

"Are you still sticking out? Doesn't it ever go down?"

I removed my hands from hers. "There, your hair is all done."

"Thanks." She bent over to rinse, and her pussy was visible for the first time, slick and inviting. If touching was verboten, then planting my prick in there was strictly off limits.

"Would you wash my back?" Inga asked.

I started to formulate a negative reply when she handed me the washcloth all soaped up.

"You won't have to touch me with this," she explained.

I dragged the washcloth over her shoulders, then down her back.

"Don't forget my butt." Who could? Round and full, more than a handful.

She spread her legs. "And my privates."

I rubbed once, okay, twice.

"I don't think it's clean enough. Better do it again."

I dragged the cloth between her thighs, trying not to press too hard or feel for the gap that I knew was there.

"Make sure you get the crevice."

Damn, she wanted me to delve deeper. With my hand fully extended between her legs, I pulled the washcloth backwards. Suddenly my hand was bare on her cunt. Inga had ripped the washcloth away.

I pulled my hand through, trying not to caress her lips, and stepped out of her reach. She turned and smiled coyly. She knew exactly what she was doing, giving me access.

Holding the washcloth and the bar of soap, she suds up.

"My turn to wash you. Turn around." I stood with my back to her. She started at my shoulders and went lower. Soon, one hand was on my ass cheek, minus the cloth. The other snaked around front. Her breasts, and those erect nipples, poked at my back. One hand, no, both, slid up and down my penis.

"How's this? Is it better if I do it or you do it? Do you really think I'm attractive?" Her body was pressed against me.

If I spun around, my dick would certainly rub against her. If I grabbed her to stop contact, I could end up touching her, and just my luck, my hands would land on her tits or ass or pussy. Better to just let her finish her exploration of the male body. It would be educational, something she wouldn't do with her father, and I'd get my rocks off as a bonus. "It feels good, just like that. Slow and smooth. Caress, don't jerk."

"You can touch me back. Honest, I won't tell."

It would have been easy to reach around and press her closer, holding her ass, or sliding my hands between our bodies to fondle her tits. No, this was more than far enough.

"I'd love to, darling, but your mother would extract retribution that I can't afford." I wanted it to sound serious, so she didn't think my comments about finding her attractive were lies.

"It's throbbing. What happens now?"

"I'm almost there. Don't stop. Reach lower and feel my balls."

One hand dipped down and cupped my scrotum. "Like this? They're jiggly."

After a couple more strokes, I placed my hand around hers, jerked rapidly and thrust my hips forward. "Aaaarrhhhh." Splotches of cum shot onto the rear wall of the shower.

Inga let her hands drop. "Wow! That was something!"

I turned around, penis wilting. "You did a great job, darling." My face was drawn to hers. I stopped, her eyes shut and lips pursed. Kissing was touching. I pressed two fingers against her lips, even though that was also a violation. "Now, you better finish cleaning up and getting dressed." Your mother should be here soon."

I toweled off upstairs in my bedroom, the door half shut. Inga strutted past, naked, on her way to the guest bedroom, where I presumed she'd left her change of clothes. I finished dressing and waited for her downstairs. No need to peek, I'd seen it all.

Inga came down the stairs demurely in a plain black dress that accentuated her figure.

"My bra and panties are still full of flour," she said. "Will you wash them and give them back?"

"What if I want to keep them, as souvenirs?" I asked.

"Of what?"

I just smiled. If Inga kept her promise, I was safe. If not, then she was just as guilty as I was, maybe more. I could live with that.

The doorbell announced Inga's mother.

"How was everything?" Stephanie asked.

"Fine, Mama."

"I'll finish the pantry. You don't need to come back tomorrow," I said.

"Oh no!" shouted Stephanie. "If Inga didn't finish her ministry today, she'll complete the job herself. You can come to my office when she's done."

I tried to argue but the Doc insisted.

"See you tomorrow, Mr. Marcus." Inga winked.

"Yes, tomorrow, after Inga's ministry," added Dr. Crumholtz.

Since ministry is service, I wondered who would be servicing who.

(To be continued)

###

An Original H M Tale

I'm always interested in reader feedback. Tell me what you think at the address in my profile.

Copyright (c) 2006, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.

12