Service with a Smile Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Norma, this is Mr., uh, Mr. Smith. He's here for breast fixation therapy. With your indulgence, I'd like for him to participate in your reenactment."

I stuck out my hand, no more than a foot from my fantasy tits. Norma shook it firmly. Her middle finger was bent in, rubbing my palm.

Only one woman had ever performed the "fuck me" handshake. I was in college, at a mixer, where guys and gals of arbitrary class, both social and graduating year, got together to ostensibly listen to music but really to pair off for advanced necking and whatever else they deemed acceptable in their mutually inebriated state. In simple terms, random drunk sex. A brunette with wild shoulder-length hair had administered the "fuck me" handshake at the bar, a card table with open bottles of whatever students had contributed to the event. In a dark but public alcove in her dorm's lobby, she was assertive, practically jumping on my erection, still dressed in a pleated skirt. I never saw her again.

Norma's blouse sagged, exposing one breast that didn't. Her other nipple peeked out from the edge. I swallowed hard.

"Now, Mr. Smith, the rules here are simple. You'll play the doctor. Norma will explain what the real doctor did, and you'll follow her directions precisely. Is that clear?"

I nodded, never taking my eyes off Norma's chest. Would Dr. Crumholtz actually let Norma take control of this interaction? In the video, Dr. Fleischmann got a couple of handfuls, but then the video ended. Based on his case notes, he'd sent Norma home, no further consultation needed, from his perspective. So, I'd end up with my fantasy fulfilled, hands-on so to speak.

"We're in the wrong position," said Norma. "I was on an examining table. This chair is too low."

Dr. Crumholtz glanced around the room. "How about my desk?"

"That's perfect." Norma wiggled over to Dr. Crumholtz's desk and sat down, keeping her knees together while her skirt slid higher on her thighs. "Now then, the doctor placed his hands on -"

I didn't wait. Just like Fleischmann, I cupped one of her tits, then the other. My thumbs rubbed across her nipples. Norma's mouth opened but no sound came out. Had I moved too quickly, too much like Dr. Fleischmann? Unlike her behavior in Fleischmann's office, Norma didn't knock my hands away. In fact, she leaned into them, increasing the pressure. In no time, Norma's nipples became red and pointy.

"It's obvious to me he took advantage of the situation," said Stephanie. "You can stop now, Mr. Smith. You've had your real-world opportunity."

I got in a couple of quick squeezes, and then let my hands fall to my sides.

"So, Norma, if that's what caused your anxiety, you have no need to worry. The doctor took advantage -"

"No, he didn't! That wasn't it. There's more. Dr. Fleischmann told me I was good candidate for surgery."

"He did?" asked Dr. Crumholtz.

Liar! I almost shouted it out loud. Liar! Fleischmann's notes were quite explicit, just like his videotapes. I was going to call Norma on it, but they'd both ask, 'How do you know?' and I'd have to admit breaking into Dr. Fleischmann's records. Did Norma know she'd been filmed? No choice but to let this play out to its natural conclusion.

"Really?" asked Stephanie.

"Then he - then he -" Norma stared at my crotch. The bulge was evident. "Then he said I needed a full examination."

Huh? I was going to examine Norma's body, in front of Inga's mother?

"Sounds reasonable, for the doctor," said Stephanie.

Reasonable? To take a knife to such perfect tits? Stephanie was probably suffering from jealously. Her tits didn't stack up to Norma's.

"How were you feeling by that point?" she continued.

"Kind of scared, but also excited."

"How so?" asked Stephanie.

"My dates never pay attention to anything below my belt. They get all lost up here." She shook her chest. God, they wobbled in slow motion. "That doctor, that man, was going to check me out. All of me. It had been a long time since my last physical, and that was a female doctor." Norma was getting redder and perspiring. "I was hot. Really hot. But kind of anxious."

"About what?" asked Stephanie.

Norma swallowed hard. "That he'd, you know, do something. Sexual, I mean." Her voice got softer. "I was wishing he would."

Stephanie dragged me towards the door. "Now, Mr. Smith, you'd had your exposure to real breasts, enough to have satisfied your urges. Please wait for me in the other room."

"But, doctor, we're not finished," whined Norma.

"Mr. Smith is."

"But the role play. The big thing hasn't happened yet. Please let him stay. It's easier to tell you this way."

Dr. Crumholtz checked me out. "Oh, all right."

The tape had ended after Dr. Fleischmann pawed Norma's breasts. What else could he have done?

"The doctor said I might be a bit nervous, while he examined me, me exposed and him all dressed. So, he dropped his pants."

"He didn't!" Dr. Crumholtz shouted.

I reached for my belt. Dr. Crumholtz smacked my hand with her clipboard.

"He did!" said Norma. "And he was all pokey!"

"As in, erect?"

Norma nodded.

"Did he expose himself to you? That would be quite humiliating. No cause for such behavior, and by a licensed practitioner no less. Still, you weren't to blame. There's no cause for you to feel -"

Norma scooted towards the edge of the desk. Her legs, spread, hung over the side. Her skirt was useless, high on her hips. Shit, no panties! "Let Mr. Smith come closer."

Stephanie looked at me, and dropped her eyes to my crotch. "I can't let Mr. Mar- uh Mr. Smith expose himself to you. It wouldn't be proper."

"You let him fondle my tits. Was that proper?" asked Norma.

Dr. Crumholtz stood silent. Norma had here there.

Norma continued. "Everybody I know has seen one, and touched them, too. Even Inga has seen a naked dick."

"She has? Whose?" asked Dr. Crumholtz. Her hands became fists.

"Her daddy's. Inga told me all about you guys, walking around naked in your house. I have to tell you, I think that's so cool. I wish my family would -"

"All right! You saw the specialist's penis. No harm in looking at another one, I suppose." Dr. Crumholtz stared daggers at me. "Drop your trousers."

I unbuckled and unzipped. Gravity did the rest. My erection was plainly visible under my jockeys."

"It's still hidden," whispered Norma.

I slid down my underwear. If I moved any closer, my dick would be poking her pussy.

"See? Your reaction is confirmation of a breast fetish," gloated Stephanie. "Look at you."

I decided not to explain that standing in front of any female whose breasts were exposed would cause this condition. I had no credibility.

"I've never seen one that big," said Norma. "Not that I'm complaining." She smiled with raised eyebrows. "Then the doctor moved closer."

I followed Norma's lead.

"- and put his hands on my knees."

Norma was open for business, sex business, and my dick was ready for a transaction.

"The doctor slid his hands up my legs, up my thighs. He flicked his thumbs across my pussy."

This was more than glorious. I'd touched perfect tits and made a passing glance across a needy cunt.

"Oh God, I was so hot. I almost humped his fingers. Then his hands were back up here." Norma placed my hands on her tits.

No problem there. I could fondle them all day and not get tired.

"Then I did a naughty thing," whispered Norma. "His penis was bouncing around between my legs, and I couldn't stand it. So I aimed it at my pussy." Norma reached out and took my prick in her hand. She stroked it a few times before pulling it closer.

Dr. Crumholtz reacted quickly. She grabbed my dick as it closed the distance to Norma's cunt. "Oh no. I didn't stage this exercise for you to have sexual intercourse."

Dr. Crumholtz's hand on my erection felt good. Any woman's hand would have. I pulled back, and my dick slid from her grasp. I leaned forward, to give Norma a chance to guide me but Stephanie grabbed it again.

"But that's just it! Dr. Fleischmann's didn't fuck me." Norma was sobbing. It seemed so real. Was she a good actress, or had Fleischmann taken advantage and doctored his notes?

"He didn't?" I asked. Maybe he had more willpower than I thought. I'd taken advantage of his other patient, practically raping her, and Norma's tits were so much better. Her whole body was.

Meanwhile, Dr. Crumholtz stroked my dick as I leaned forward and back, getting me even harder. Precum lubricated her strokes. Did she realize she was beating me off? Like mother, like daughter.

"Like I said, no guy wants me. I put his penis at the edge, right at the front of my pussy." She waited. Did she expect Dr. Crumholtz to position my erection there? If so, she was disappointed, as Dr. Crumholtz stroked harder, directing my thrusts everywhere except towards Norma's cunt.

"And then?" asked Dr. Crumholtz.

"He kept on groping me, twisting my nipples until they were all puffy and tender. So I whispered, 'Give it to me.'"

"You didn't!" Stephanie tightened her grip. My seesaw motion stopped.

"I did." Norma was practically choking. "God forgive me, but all I wanted was to feel his penis inside."

"Don't think about it!" Stephanie warned me. "But he didn't?"

"No! There I was, tits hanging out, legs spread, with his hot prick at the mouth of my pussy. He stood up, zipped up and told me I didn't need any surgery after all, that I was fine just the way I am."

Stephanie didn't let go of my dick. "See that? You're a beautiful young woman -"

"But men just want me for these," Norma hefted her breasts for emphasis. "But no one wants me for this." She spread her pussy lips. A nubby clit popped into view.

I wanted her, but no way was Dr. Crumholtz going to condone sexual coupling. But wait! "Hey, Doc, what would fulfillment therapy say about this situation?" I asked.

Dr. Crumholtz looked down, her hand still around my dick. She dropped it, as if it was hot. It was, but not enough to burn. "Well, I'd have to think about it."

"Maybe if Norma felt a penis, she wouldn't need to dress this way, trolling for guys who'll do more than grope her tits," I suggested. It was lame but logical reasoning, if Dr. Crumholtz actually believed in that fulfillment therapy crap.

"So what did you do again?" Stephanie asked Norma.

"I put his penis at the outer edge of my pussy, just the tip," she replied. "Can I show you?"

Stephanie moved me by my shoulders until my dick was flopping around between Norma's thighs. "There, close enough?"

Norma nodded, grasped my erection and slid it up and down her slit. It was wet, well lubricated. I wondered how much dick she'd taken with her dates. Oh yeah, they weren't interested. Bullshit! Norma guided me to her cunt and stuck my prick gently between her outer lips. "That was the position."

"All right, so you felt his penis between your legs. How were you feeling?"

"It was driving me crazy. It was so close. He wasn't as fat as Mr. Smith, but that's okay," said Norma. "Then his hands went back to my tits. Always my tits." I had to lean forward, just a bit, to place my hands back on the two objects of my fantasy. Norma tilted her pelvis, not so much that Stephanie could tell, but enough to let my dick slip in a bit further. "I've wanted this for a long time," she whispered.

Any dick? My dick? Who cares? The pressure was torture. Norma's mouth formed an "O" silently.

"And when you asked him to put it all the way in, he stopped?" asked Stephanie.

Norma didn't answer. Her legs wrapped around the back of my thighs and her hips were humping. "Huh? Oh yeah."

A slap of Stephanie's notepad on my stomach notified me that she had noticed my penetration. "I told you to say still."

"I have. She's the one moving."

Norma's agenda was exposed. Using her legs to pull herself forward, Norma planted herself further onto my dick. "Oh yes! This is what I wanted! God, it feels good!"

I stood still, afraid that Stephanie would find me complicit. I even removed my hands from Norma's tits and put my arms straight up, to show I wasn't condoning Norma's actions. Enjoying them, oh yes, but not provoking. The friction felt marvelous.

Stephanie stood next to us, hands on her hips, watching the repeated penetration. Each lunge of Norma's hips drove me deeper into her cunt. "There. You've felt what a penis feels like. That should be sufficient." Norma ignored both of us. She sat up and threw her arms around my neck. We were face to face. Hers was red, eyelids fluttering, lips wet, and mouth open. I watched her perfect breasts, silently clanging before me.

"Norma, stop it," shouted Stephanie.

I felt Stephanie grab Norma's legs, in an attempt to disengage her from me. Norma only tightened her leg lock. Without the desk holding her weight, the pressure strained my neck. Wrapped around my torso, Norma was sliding down. My entire erection was buried, but Norma's slide continued.

"Don't let her fall," shouted Stephanie.

I knew of only one way to prevent that, so I cupped her ass in my hands.

"Ooh, yes! Squeeze my ass," Norma insisted. Her muscles tightened even harder against my cock.

Stephanie had turned away, apparently unable to watch our fucking. Norma undulated her hips, pushing herself against my prick over and over, moaning with each thrust. I was close to cumming, and sure didn't want Stephanie as a witness to Norma's fertilization. I staggered back to Stephanie's desk. "Let me cum on your tits," I whispered.

Norma plopped down on the desk and unlocked her legs. My dick slurped out from her pussy. Her hands flew to my erection, pumping me furiously. I jerked forward. The first stream landed point blank in her cleavage and dripped down. The following blobs scattered on both breasts.

Norma laid back, gasping for air, stomach heaving. Her cunt lips were open, pulsing. If I didn't know better, I'd have guessed she was ready for another go. I wasn't. Blood flowed everywhere in my body but my prick.

I glanced back at Dr. Crumholtz. Stephanie had turned back towards us sometime during our sexual exercise. How much had she witnessed? More important, what was she going to do about it? For now, she waved me off, back to the other room. I pulled up my jockeys and pants and stumbled out.

In the other consulting room, I used some tissues from a box on Stephanie's chair to wipe up the excess excretions. I tucked myself in and put myself back together. I dreaded the forthcoming conversation with Stephanie. Not only did she know about my porn collection, but she witnessed me fucking her daughter's friend. I'd proven myself to be the pervert she'd claimed. I'd never get within five miles of Inga.

The door opened and Stephanie walked through. "I sent Norma home." Instead of going to her chair, she came up to mine and put a hand on my shoulder. "I am so sorry."

Huh? Stephanie was apologizing? "That's all right."

She walked to her bin of magazines and journals. Selecting a specific one, she ripped it in half and tossed it into a wastebasket. "I put you in a terribly awkward position. Can you forgive me?"

"Oh, yeah. Sure."

Stephanie sat down, leaning forward. "I believe that you've had sufficient real world experience to eliminate, or at least significantly reduce, your fixation on women's breasts. Am I correct?"

I nodded. This was no time to complain about her misjudgment.

"Good. Then this will be our last session, except for a check-up in two weeks."

Check up? Shit, I was getting off easy, after getting off. "That's fine."

"And, Inga will be at your home next week, per her schedule. I expect you'll continue to be the gentleman?" she asked.

"Oh, yes. Absolutely!" After all, it was Inga who used her hands on me, not the other way around.

"Then, good night. Send my regards to your wife."

I lumbered out of the room and down the twisty corridor to the parking lot. What had just happened? Dr. Crumholtz let me completely off the hook after setting me up with Norma. She felt responsible, and rightfully so. It wasn't my idea to play Dr. Fleishmann. And I was certain that Norma's description of their mutual circumstances had been fabricated on the spot.

I drove home with a fantasy achieved, a continuing obligation to Stephanie, and a pending visit by Inga. Could life get any better?

(To be continued)

###

An Original H M Tale

I'm always interested in reader feedback. Tell me what you think.

Copyright (c) 2006, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.

12