Service with a Smile Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reese limped along beside me to our room. Once inside, she plopped on he bed. "I feel dirty. Don't you?"

I hadn't just given a blowjob. "I wish I had toiletries and fresh clothes for tomorrow."

Reese continued. "Maybe you should join me in the shower, to help me keep my balance?"

"No thanks. But wash up if it will make you feel better."

"There's only one thing that will make me feel better." Reese rubbed her stomach. Each circular motion exposed more and more perfectly flat tanned stomach. Her legs were stretched. She rotated her feet, to test her ankle. "We don't have to eat, but I'm starving. Be a dear and go get some food."

"I'd be happy to buy lunch." I checked my watch. "A late lunch." Anything in particular?

"As long as we're stranded here, let's break all the rules. Something greasy. Burger. Fries." She stuck out her chest and undulated. "Milk shake." That deserved a giggle. "Meanwhile, I'll clean up. Sure you don't want to join me?" She pouted.

I felt no obligation to have sex with Reese. Maybe a small urge, but no obligation. "We passed a joint down the block. I'll carry out from there."

As I passed through the lobby, the attendant gave me a puzzled stare. What did he think, that we'd be rolling around the bed by now? No way. Yes, Reese and I had sex during her last visit, but I was in a precarious position and she took advantage. I could say "No" now and mean it.

The hash slinger filled the brown paper bag. Grease stains blossomed from its contents. A cardboard cup holder balanced one milk shake and one diet cola.

As I made my way back through the lobby with our meal, the desk clerk stood up. "She really your boss's niece? You really stranded?"

"You won't find my car in your lot. No luggage sometimes means no luggage. Think about it."

When I put the food on the round side table in our room, the trickle of the shower stopped. Reese was certainly naked behind the door. I thought about my double Swiss cheese burger with bacon and drooled.

Reese opened the bathroom door a crack and called out. "Back already? Great, I'm starving. Afterwards, we don't have to watch TV together, but I'd like to."

"Sure, no problem." I found the remote on the end table next to the bed. When I turned around, Reese was standing in the bathroom doorway.

One towel was wrapped around her head. A second was tied around her chest, and a third around her waist. "Sorry, but the towels here are so small. I use a bath sheet at home. I hope you're not mad I used them all."

Better that than having her expose herself. "I'll go down and ask for more towels."

"Or I could blow dry you." She smiled. More like blowjob me, I thought. Just like Williams.

"Sit down and eat."

Reese hobbled over to the table and plopped down in one of the chairs. She ripped the brown bag open. Two wax bags of fries spilled onto the table. She swiped one of the sandwiches and peeled back the wrapping.

"Mine is the-" Before I could finish, Reese had my double Swiss with bacon firmly between her teeth. I pulled the single with pickles from the bottom of the bag and toyed with it while Reese ravaged my sandwich. She only paused to rip open ketchup packets, stuff wads of fries between her lips, or to suck streams of frosty strawberry shake down her throat.

Before I finished half of the modest sandwich, she'd finished the burger, most of the fries and half the shake. A large burp punctuated her feast. She raised fingertips to her lips. "Sorry. I don't get the chance to pig out like that very often. Have to maintain my figure."

For the first time since we sat down, I looked at Reese. The towel around her hips was split at the side, showing a full expanse of leg all the way up to her hip. Looking at Reese was a lot more entertaining than eating my uninspired burger. When I raised my eyes to her face, red stains dotted her lips and chin. "You've got ketchup on your face."

"Thanks." She pulled the upper towel to her lips to wipe off the accidental condiments. When she was done, the towel fell back, lower from having been loosened. Her chest was evenly tan, with unsightly bathing suit marks. The top curves of her breasts were on display. "I might be able to stand without your help but I'd like some."

I left fries and the remainder of my sandwich on the table and stood. As I took her arm, Reese lifted herself, holding firmly onto me for support. The chest towel slipped. Reese grabbed it, but lost her footing. I threw my hand around her waist. Reese grabbed the top towel, preventing it from falling. It hung loose in front of her body. My arm dislodged the hip towel. Reese threw her hand onto her belly. Now she was covered by two towels waving in front of her.

"I should reassemble these," she said. Reese hiphopped back into the bathroom. Her shapely legs and round ass were on full display. Still no white, not even from a g-string bottom. She must have gotten her tan in the nude.

Reese returned from the bathroom in two towels. She'd abandoned the one on her head. Her brunette hair was wild and stringy. It reminded me of a porn star after a sweaty sex romp. Thinking about sex was too natural, with Reese draped in easily dislodged linens.

"What's on?" she asked.

I looked down at the remote control in my hand. "We don't have a TV guide. Care to channel surf?"

"I'd rather talk." Reese half-sat, half-laid on the foot of the bed. I was treated to a partial view of her right breast and the full-length exposure of her leg. Sideways, the towel drooped, so part of her groin was exposed. It wouldn't take much motion at all for the towel to unwrap completely. Then what?

I had a curiosity that had been driving me crazy since we'd met. "Okay. Tell me about your relationship with your uncle."

"Uncle Dick? Not much to tell. Two years ago, just before that stupid Take Your Offspring To Work thing, I'd broken up with my boyfriend. I was so horny, I'd have fucked a doorknob. So, I walked in on Uncle Dick when we were home alone one night. I wore this transparent nighty that showed off, well, everything. It didn't take much to get him undressed. Unfortunately, he isn't very well equipped. I think that's why he has this big boss persona at work, to make up for his skimpy manhood."

"He does tend to come on strong." I'd never known anybody to cross Tashun.

"Except with me. Anyway, after we did it, which was completely unsatisfying by the way, I threatened to tell my dad the whole story, how Uncle Dick seduced and raped me. My dad is the real power in the family."

"So, you blackmailed your uncle? For what purpose?"

"Just to be in control. To get what I want. That's what he ordered you, right? To give me whatever I asked?" She raised one knee. Her thigh and buttock were smooth and brown.

"That's what he said, but that's not what he meant."

"Are you sure?" Reese laughed, which shook the towel on top. It sagged more, exposing her cleavage and one pert nipple. "I won't do that to you."

"What? Blackmail? Why not?"

"'Cause you're not a dinky dick like uncle. You filled me up. Speaking of which, we don't have to do fuck, but -"

"I know. You'd like to." Last year, Reese had me pinned under a stack of boxes, ready to topple. With my hands occupied, she'd nibbled my dick and positioned herself to take me from behind. I was in no such position now. I had a choice.

Our conversation was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"I'll get it," Reese said. She slid off the bed. The towels unknotted, so she held the towels in front of her and peered through the peephole. When she bent, her bloated pussy lips peeked out from between her thighs. "Looks like a girl scout."

Reese was no girl scout, but she was always trying to earn a merit badge in sex. Since when did Girl Scouts go door to door in motels?

Reese opened the door a few inches. "Yeah?"

"Is this Mr. Marcus's room?"

It was Inga's voice. I bolted for the bathroom. What was she doing here? And if Inga opened her big mouth, what would Reese tell her uncle?

"What do you want with Harvey?"

"I need to see him, real bad."

Reese opened the door. "Harvey, it's for you."

I peeked out from the edge of the bathroom door. "Inga?"

"Mr. Marcus. Your wife said your car broke down." Inga's attention turned to the mostly naked young woman who'd answered the door. "What is she doing here? Were you two having sex?"

"Of course not. Our car broke down and Reese and I, by the way, this is Reese, my boss's niece, she just finished a shower -"

Reese posed with one finger at her lip. "I was really dirty."

"Yes, and I got us some food. So, why did you come looking for me?"

"Mama said I had to apologize, in person."

"For what?" Oops. Too late to take that question back.

"For asking you to have sex with me, and throwing myself at you at your house, and again in the chemical shower."

Reese began to giggle.

"You told her all of that?" I asked.

"I always tell the truth," said Inga.

Reese couldn't hold back from commenting. "Wait a second. This lovely young lady offered herself to you, and you refused?"

I nodded. "You don't know her mother."

"But I know you. You like fucking young women."

"He fucked my best friend, Norma." Inga took a deep breath. "And my mother."

Reese's jaw dropped, and her top towel slipped. She hefted the towel back up, covering her cleavage. "Naughty Harvey. Shacking up with everyone except - what's your name?"

"Inga."

"Yes, getting physical with everyone except Inga. And I bet she has a killer body under those awful clothes. Show us, sweetheart. Show Harvey here what he's missing."

I jumped in to prevent a disaster. "Inga, I accept your apology. You can go back and tell your mother -"

"Maybe you didn't hear me," said Reese. "Inga doesn't have to get undressed-" Reese paused, then enunciated clearly, "but I'd like her to." Reese's lower towel was tucked between her thighs. Now both legs were exposed to the hip.

Inga looked at us both. I shrugged my shoulders. Reese and I stood side by side as Inga unbuttoned and unzipped until her bra, blouse, skirt, stockings and panties were on the floor. Her naked body, so desirable yet so off limits, was familiar to me. I was rock hard, and determined not to violate Stephanie's edict.

"Now that's what I call sexy. Petite but sexy. Doesn't Inga turn you on?" Reese tossed her hip my way.

I didn't respond. Reese reached toward my crotch. I swiveled, avoiding contact. But both of them saw my erection pushing at my zipper.

"You don't have to undress, Harvey, but I'd like you to."

So there I was. Reese was going to force me to have sex with Inga, or she'd make up something bad and tell Uncle Dick, who'd bust me down a level or erase my bonus or even fire me. I took off my clothes. My erection was no surprise.

"Do you do everything she says?" asked Inga.

I nodded feebly.

Inga directed her request to Reese. "Then make him have sex with me."

"As good as done. Lay down, Harvey. Missy, get above him."

Inga straddled my groin. With the tips of her fingers, she positioned me at her pussy.

"Hang on. Are you ready?" asked Reese.

Inga scratched her head. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, are you moist enough to take that thing? It's probably bigger than any of your previous-"

Inga's voice was a whisper. "I don't have any previous. Mr. Marcus will be my first lover."

'You mean good old Harvey is going to bust your cherry? Marvelous! Let's make sure you're ready for the main event. Lay back."

Inga rolled to the side.

"Okay, Harvey, go down on the young lady."

I had to try and avert the inevitable. "Reese, you want this for yourself, don't you?" I wagged my erection. "Come here and we'll give Inga a demonstration of how it's supposed to be done. She'll get educated and you'll get a good fucking. How about it?"

Reese took a second to decide. "We have all night for us. Get her ready, and then do it."

I spread Inga's knees and moved my face forward. Her cunt was a simple slit. I licked and Inga jumped. "I barely did anything." I stuck out my tongue and slid it across. Inga shivered. I thrust my tongue into the slit.

"Oooooooooh!" Inga's legs clamped down on my head, just like her pussy clamped down on my tongue.

"You've got a really sensitive one there, Harvey. Maybe you'd best move on."

I rolled onto my back, my prick firm and throbbing. Was I really going to finally have sex with Inga? "I'm not sure this is going to work." What would Stephanie say when she found out? From Inga!

Reese provided coaching from the side of the bed. "Get above him. Good. Now, gently put it in. Spread yourself."

"Ok, I'll try." Inga wedged the tip of my prick against her lips and pushed. "It won't fit."

"Sure it will. Just command your cunt to open."

Inga angled her hips forward and spread her pussy. With a firmer grip on my firm penis, she pulled me. With an excruciatingly slow slide against taut flesh, the head of my dick popped past. "I did it." Inga pride was reflected in her chest, pert nipples at full attention. How long ago had they been "innies"?

I was about to recommend we take it slow, given how tight she was. Before I could say anything, Inga began to convulse. Her hips jerked and mine followed. My dick was in a flesh vice grip. I couldn't go deeper, but I couldn't escape either. Inga's arms flailed at her sides, her head tossing. She gurgled incoherently, her eyes rolled back, her tongue flashing out from her mouth at random. Was Inga having a seizure? Her body went stiff, then relaxed, and went stiff again. Was she having multiple orgasms, just from the head of my dick? One last time she froze, every muscle in her body constricted. Then she fell back. An audible pop documented our separation.

She laid back, breathing again, her perfect nipples thrusting up with each breath. "God, Norma was right. Sex is awesome."

"That wasn't sex." Reese's tone was spiteful. "That was, well, that was -nothing."

"But I put it in, just like you said."

"Riiight. But that's just the starting point." Reese dropped her towels.

She'd never been on display, nude, in front of me before, even though we'd fucked on a ladder a year ago. The all-over tan was extremely sexy. From memory, her hips had widened and her breasts seemed bigger.

"Let me demonstrate how you're supposed to do it." Reese straddled my groin, taking Inga's place. Inga moved along side, as observer. "We don't have to have sex, but, oh, you know the drill."

What was I supposed to do? Tashun had ordered me to give Reese what she wanted. And, deep down inside, he knew what she'd ask for. The same thing she asked him for two years ago - a good fucking. Besides, could I deny Inga a lesson? My erection was looking for satisfaction. And Reese and I had done the deed before. Why not a reprise? "Drill away."

Reese straddled me. Her pussy lips were extended, hanging down from her crotch. She took my dick in hand and placed the head between the fleshy folds. She had a much easier time of it than Inga. I was certain Reese hadn't been celibate since our last encounter. Reese squatted, and I was inside.

"That's what I did," said Inga. "And then, my body went crazy."

"Yeah. Freaky," said Reese. "The next part is taking the whole thing inside. Like this." Reese lowered herself, moaning, taking almost all eight inches, maybe an inch short of full penetration.

"How did you do that?" asked Inga. "I could barely get the tip in."

"A woman's vagina stretches to fit the man's penis." Reese was moving up and down.

"Is that what you do? Let it side in and out?"

"Precisely. In and out. Oh God. Shallow and deep."

"Now I see. Get off. I'll try to do it right this time."

"Not yet, sweetheart," said Reese. "I'm not done."

Inga tugged at Reese, who ignored the yanks. "But you said I could-"

"And I gave you a shot, didn't I?" Reese was undulating back and forth, caressing my prick with her velvety pussy. Had she felt this good last year? I'd been so concerned about being buried in an avalanche of old documents, I wasn't concentrating on the feelings.

The impact of Inga throwing herself onto Reese's back was twofold. One, I exhaled sharply, and struggled to catch my breath with two females stacked on top of me. Second, my cock smashed into Reese's pussy all the way.

"Mr. Marcus is supposed to have sex with me, not you," shouted Inga. "And I'm not a freak!"

"And I told you I'm not done with him yet." Reese bucked, tossing Inga off her back and onto the floor.

While Reese assaulted my groin with hers, Inga got dressed.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Fucking you," said Reese. "Geeeesh."

"I meant Inga," I said. "Hold on."

Inga opened the door. "I know when I'm not wanted."

She was wrong. I wanted her very much, but warnings from her mother got in the way. Plus an abnormally tight and sensitive cunt.

"Wait. Please."

"Yeah, honey, you can have him next." Reese's comment was punctuated with a laugh and a moan. Inga slammed the door. Reese stopped bouncing and ground her pussy hard against me. "God, you have a great dick!"

I held Reese's hips and began my own series of slow thrusts, pulling her up and then letting her fall back against me. "You don't have to, but you might as well enjoy it."

Reese smiled. "So what department do you work in?"

It seemed nonsensical for Reese and I to have a conversation during the sex act, but I went along. "Technical planning."

"Sounds interesting. Maybe I'll ask Uncle Dick to transfer me. I could work under you." She kept humping. "Or above you."

"But there's a ton of training for my job." I could have calculated the number of years if I hadn't been in a woman. "There's so much to learn-"

For the first time that day, Reese kissed me. Tenderly, with moist lips, completely opposite from the pummeling our sex organs were taking. Was this sex to her, or something more?

"You're a good teacher. And you already know my skills."

I thought about bringing Reese to meetings with internal clients when I had bad news to deliver. 'Bob, the project is late, but Reese here will suck your dick.' 'Bill, there's been a cost overrun of $500,000 but Reese will give you a world-class lap dance.' The idea of Reese as the solution to hostile clients was hilarious and erotic.

"Plus, I have a trick." Reese's face contorted. Her cunt muscles rippled, up and back, as if a vibrator was massaging my prick. I came with a slow steady stream, rather than a blast.

"Felt good, huh?" Reese jumped off my prone body and danced over to the cold food and half-drunk milk shake. "Are you going to finish your burger?"

I joined her at the table, still nude. After all, I'd need sustenance for the rest of the night. The thought of Inga's sudden departure gave me excess stomach acid. Would she report back that, when she came to apologize, I fucked her? How would Stephanie react to that news? Suddenly, both my sexual and dietary appetites vanished.

###

An Original H M Tale

I'm always interested in reader feedback. Send me an email and tell me what you think. Copyright (c) 2007, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.

12