Service with a Smile Ch. 08 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I pursued a conversation with Annie, a coed stopped momentarily at our table. A short brunette with a boyish haircut. Kind of cute. "Hi, Annie." In my direction, she said, "See you later." Then she was gone.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"One of my g-friends." Annie was casual, almost flippant.

I hadn't gotten two words out when a second coed stopped by. This one was a redhead with shoulder-length hair and freckled skin. Same "Hello" and the same promise of "See you later." The third was a tall blonde, very Scandinavian. Completely hot. Blood pumped hard to my cock for this one. The fourth was also blonde but medium height, bigger tits and a ponytail. The fifth was a curly haired brunette, a bit stockier with wide hips.

When we were finally alone, I asked, "So, what's with the parade?" More like models on a runway. "They all friends of yours?"

"Yeah. There's an evening event where you'll see them again." Annie choked back a laugh.

I could tell my daughter was up to something. "I thought all of the parent weekend events were over."

"All but one. A special one."

Brad delivered our food orders. Annie teased me by deep throating her bratwurst after it sufficiently cooled. I focused on a strip steak that tasted like my steer had walked from San Francisco to New York City.

"How about a private tour of campus?" Annie hooked her arm through mine.

"Sounds good. A walk will help me digest. You know, a really good restaurant here would be a money-maker."

"Great idea. Why don't you open one? Then, after it makes a mint, in three years, I'll graduate and you can sell it. Or give it to me as a graduation present."

It was my turn to laugh. I'd never make it as a restaurant owner. "Is that what you'd like to do? Food service management?" We followed a blacktop path that wound among the classrooms and administration buildings.

"I don't know. Sheesh, I'm just a freshman. The university doesn't require me to declare until end of next year."

Annie's phone played the theme from The Lone Ranger. Odd ring tone. I only heard her half of the conversation. "Hi. You psyched?" "Huh?" "So? You don't have to be there do you?" "Are you sure?" "You will? Great!" She snapped her phone shut. "Minor change of plans but no biggie. It'll be okay." Her expression didn't say 'okay.' It showed anxiety.

I changed the topic from academics. "So, how are activities?" I explicitly didn't ask about dating or anything like that. If Annie was fucking the football team, I wasn't sure I wanted to know.

"The girls are cool, but there's a drought of hot guys. Lots of loners and geeks who don't know what end is up."

I pictured some anonymous coed on all fours, and a faceless geek walking in a circle around her, clueless about the opportunities for a blowjob or doggy style penetration. "How's your roommate? Do you two get along?"

"She's a little up-tight, but better than most. She went home with her folks for the rest of the weekend." The Lone Ranger theme sounded again. "Excuse me." Annie took a few steps away. "Hi, how is it?" "Who'd you get?" "No, not her. She's so -" "Are you sure she'll go along?" "Like what?" "Good idea. Later." Annie seemed more upbeat after this conversation. "See, I told you things would work out."

"What would?"

"Wait and see." Annie directed us past and named every building on campus, the five-dollar tour. "Time to go back to the dorm."

I read my watch in the streetlamp light. Including the dinner and the long walk, we'd been out a couple of hours. "You said there was an event?"

"Uh huh. Special for parents with birthdays today." Annie kissed my cheek as I reached for the front door to her building.

Annie's room was on the second floor. The hallway was deserted. Her hand fondled the doorknob. "You still do word games, right?" she asked.

"You mean puns? Only if I get credit, of course." Credit. Course. It was a bit forced, but fit the locale.

She didn't react to the example but seemed delighted. "Goodie! You remember all the girls who stopped by our table?"

What breathing male couldn't? "Uh huh."

"Well, they're all participating in your birthday celebration. You should have a lot of fun!" And with a flourish and a wiggle of hips, she was gone.

Alone, I glanced around. The room accommodated two. One side was quite plain, almost generic. Annie's decorating job exploded from the other side. Enlarged photos of her girlfriends adorned the wails. Not one of any male student. Scattered papers on her tiny desk. Her twin bed, made for a change.

A familiar brunette coed entered Annie's room wearing a baseball cap and jersey. The uniform came to her upper thigh exposing nice legs. It was impossible to tell what was underneath, if anything. She wore sneakers. Oh yes, and she held a baseball and miniature bat. Was the bat a weapon or a sexual aid?

"My name is Babe Ruthie. You're Annie's dad?"

It was important to ask lest she end up half dressed with some other student's father. "Yes, you stopped by our table at dinner."

She thunked the side of her head with her hand, tilting the ball cap askew. "No duh. I get confused sometimes. Like when guys talk about how far they got with a girl on a date. Do you understand it?"

Now I was unclear on the concept. "For example?

She came closer. "Like, what does getting to first base mean?"

Wasn't it feeling up a date through her bra? Now that she'd asked, I wasn't sure. Guys had used those phrases when I was growing up but no one ever had the balls to ask what they meant. Which probably meant that everyone had his or her own personal definition.

Ruthie continued her rant. "They all say different stuff. One guy told me that second base was putting his cock in my pussy. Shit, if that's true, what's third base? Not that I didn't want to fuck him."

I was startled at the language and the frankness. This was way more than I needed to know. "Really?"

Ruthie wasn't done. "Another guy said second base was touching my boobs inside by bra without me taking it off. What's with that?"

"Guys are strange. I feel your frustration." If I played my cards right, I expected I'd be feeling more than her frustration. After all, Annie wouldn't fix me up with a present that wouldn't put out, would she? I invented an illogical answer on the spot. "I think there's a constant and a variable."

"What does that mean?" She scratched at her head with the bat. The jersey came up higher on her thighs, but exposed nothing.

I had no idea, so I made something up. "I mean, maybe couples do the same thing at each base, but with greater intimacy." I didn't want to be too pushy and scare her off.

"You talk funny." She dropped the bat and ball and then pushed at me with an open hand.

Time to break the ice. "But it has to start withy kissing, right?"

"Kissing isn't a base. At least, none of my dates said it was."

"But that's where the base running starts. It's the warm up circle. Let me show you." I pulled her close.

She tilted her head, a willing gesture. Her lips were soft and warm, then firm and unrelenting. She came up for breath. "I think there has to be touching, or it's just making out."

"Where?" I asked.

"Up here." She ran her hands over her tits, high on her chest. "All the guys want to touch me there."

So did I. Given the opportunity, I didn't hesitate. I covered her player numbers with my hands. She held my face and pushed her face to mine. Her lips pulsed, seeking response. I kissed back with as much technique as I had, kind of a silent hum. Her grip remained firm and so did my dick. She gasped for breath when she pulled back. "Yes. First base is definitely kissing and touching." Her face was flush. "So what's second base?"

I paused to construct the proper response. One of my buddies had used it to describe getting inside his dates blouse and feeling up her breasts. Was it outside or inside her bra? I couldn't recall.

Ruthie offered one possibility. "Maybe it means taking off our tops and kissing. Kissing is the constant and how we're dressed is the variable."

Ruthie wasn't stupid after all, and she wasn't shy. She was already unbuttoning her jersey. I stood like a statue. Damn, no bra, breasts the size and shape of, I kid you not, baseballs, with a wide gap in between. Below, she wore an ill-fitting man's jock strap. "You too. We should match."

I took off my shirt never taking my eyes off her round self-supporting breasts. "So second base is kissing and touching without shirts?" I answered by actions, putting my hands on the rounded curve of her chest and returning to kissing. Her nipples firmed as I explored the front surfaces.

She danced in place. I was also having difficulty standing still. My prick ached for contact.

"Wow, that's half way?" she asked.

"Around the bases." And perhaps into her pants. Jock strap, I mean.

"So then third base must be kissing bottomless." She slid the jockstrap down her thighs over her hips. Her pussy was flat with a crease. Bare of hair.

I dropped my pants and jockeys. She gasped at the sight but wasn't scared or she wouldn't have taken my erection in hand. I countered her move by cupping her pussy mound, my middle finger along the crease. We kissed, but the position was awkward for both of us. I had to bend a bit to kiss her and rub my finger up and back. She pumped her hand, affecting her balance. As the tip of my prick rubbed against the circle of her thumb and index finger, I pressed my finger deeper, hitting a moist layer of soft flesh. Her body was beginning to slump, so I held her up with my free arm. That put her naked body against mine, but made me lean even further. I couldn't sustain the kissing.

"I need to sit down," I announced. The edge of the bed was the closest, and softer than the desk chair.

"Me too." Ruthie say down on my thighs, legs spread, facing me. "Have you ever hit a home run?"

"Oh yes, many times." If she meant fucking.

"Annie says you know how to use your bat." Her fist returned to caressing my cock.

"I've stroked a few out of the park." I played with her breasts and nipples, to make the fondling mutual. My dick was thumping against her crotch.

"We're going to have to be very careful." She rose up and placed me against her slit. Then she lowered herself a bit, making sure I stayed on target. "Just take it easy until I get used to it. Most of the guys I've dated were in a slump."

I got the picture. "You want to take a few practice swings?"

"Sure." She barely dipped.

What kind of practice swing was that? I held her hips and tugged. She took a couple of inches. "How's that?"

"Ooh, you've got good wood." She joined in the action. Each bounce took me deeper. She grimaced but I attributed it to pleasure. "You've got a smooth stroke."

"So I've been told." I repeated my thrusts, inching closer to the full depth of her cunt.

At full penetration, she ground against me. "You scored," she growled.

"That's an accurate description."

"I wish we could fuck," she said.

The bouncing hadn't stopped. What were we doing, baking cookies? "Aren't we?"

"Oh yeah, we're doing it, but we can't go all the way. I asked to be your present, but Annie said that I wasn't good enough."

I lifted and dropped her. "You're doing just fine." I continued my lubricated assault when Ruthie stood up. My prick popped from her pussy. "What's wrong?"

"I can't make you cum or Annie will kill me. We'd better stop before I get carried away." She grabbed her jersey and jock strap. The hat had stayed on her head the entire time.

My pulsing prick stood erect, unattended. Carried away, fucking, was exactly what I wanted. What did Annie want? "So what am I supposed to do now?" I was damned if I was going to masturbate with a naked and willing sex partner in the room. "Come back here. I haven't struck out with you, have I?"

"There's another girl in the on deck circle." Ruthie buttoned her top.

Ruthie had a nice behind, and nice tits. What was wrong with this one? We were on track for both of us to achieve satisfaction. "Somebody else? But I like you."

"Thanks. You're pretty awesome yourself. Maybe we can get together, when Annie isn't in charge."

A knock on the door confirmed the possibility, maybe even the fact, of a second girl. "Who's that?"

"The next girl. I don't know many there are." Ruthie's ass jiggled as she scampered from the room as my dick waved goodbye.

Annie stuck her head in. "Time's up. You didn't finish did you? Cum, I mean?"

"Nope." No thanks to you.

"Good." Annie's smile was evil.

"Not good." My cock ached. "You want to come over here and-"

This time Annie's phone played the first six chords of some hip hop song I'd never heard before, with a generic beat. "Yo, what's up?" "Who?" "She is? Did she say why?" A long pause. "Really? I've got to talk to her. Have her wait with Bets." "I know, but she might be better." Annie tucked the phone in her pocket. "You're very popular you know that?"

With Annie's former classmates and now, some of her current ones. "I have my fans."

"Speaking of which, you have another visitor."

"Someone I can fuck?"

Annie chuckled and disappeared around the frame. Another coed entered. I recognized Red from the restaurant. So I was going to be visited by all of them?

The outfit didn't match but the intent was clear. She was dressed as a firefighter - white hardhat, yellow slicker and black boots. The hardhat was construction without the long back brim and the boots were tall enough but fur-trimmed.

With a second costumed coed, the pattern was confirmed. I'd face a series of beauties, word play and sex play enabled. Annie had departed, leaving me alone with this public servant. "Where's the fire?" I asked.

"I'm responding to an alarm," she said.

I was still naked from Babe Ruthie. Red didn't seem to mind. Nor be shocked. "Are you alarmed at the size of my cock?"

She stepped closer. "No, I'm used to handing long hoses." She knelt down and took me in her grasp. Her lips surrounded the head, first kissing, then slurping.

So this one enjoyed word play as much as I did. "You should find the hot spot and care for it."

"Maybe you can help me locate it." She stood up popped the snaps of her slicker. Under it she wore a fire engine red bra and panties, the lacy translucent kind. Did I mention she was a natural redhead? She tossed her hat on the bed next to me and shook her flaming locks loose. "I'll need your hose to put out my fire."

"But I don't see any smoke or flames."

She dragged a single finger up her panties, pressing hard enough to make a lasting crease. "It's smoldering right here."

"Isn't me putting out your fire role reversal?"

She turned around and dropped her panties. "If you'd prefer reversal-" As she bent over, her hairy pussy introduced itself. With no hesitation she backed up, spread her legs and directed my dick to her pussy. "This is no hose. This is a fire pole."

Like in a fire station, she slid down. She was looser than Babe Ruthie. With no trouble, I bottomed out. Perhaps I could finish with Red what Ruthie had started, if I was quicker. "Ummmm, that's it, work that hose."

I directed her hips but she cooperated fully. She moaned and bounced against me. This was pure pleasure.

My cock was throbbing. "Hoses spurt, you know." Our thighs slapped.

"You have to tell me before that happens."

"Why?" I held her hips as I slammed all the way in. Time was the enemy.

"Christ, not so hard. Because I'm not the girl designated to take you over the top. Damn it, fuck me."

She was more than willing for sex, and maybe willing to break Annie's rule. "What about that fire of yours?"

She lifted and dropped on my dick, with deep breathy sighs. As I humped, Red's cunt tightened. This was the opposite of what I'd experienced with every other sex partner I'd had. "What are you doing?"

"I've been building up my muscles. Put your hands on my stomach."

I slid my hands from her hips, my fingers spread around her navel.

"Now feel this."

And I did. A constriction of her cunt, trapping by dick. Which meant a halt to our humping. And no friction. My cock swelled against the pressure so I didn't deflate. However the fucking was at a complete standstill. I was too horny to sit with my dick in a flesh vise. One hand moved surreptitiously down her belly. A fingertip explored her fleshy gap.

"Uhhhhh." Her muscles loosened a bit. I restarted my fucking engine. She constricted but I kept up the attention to her clit. Her physiology had no defense. My other hand grabbed a breast and tweaked a nipple. Her movements became more vigorous. I reached up for her other breast. Her body was closer to mine. I kissed her back because it was available. She turned her head. "You're the best."

"I try." I was trying hard to push us both over the edge.

"I'll call your dick Avis 'cause it tries harder." She rose up and dropped onto my cock. "I love this, but we can't finish. Well, at least you can't."

"So I've been told." I kept fucking. Maybe the conversation would distract her. "Do you want to stop? You have some fire to get to?"

The pile driving was working. "Hell, no, but yes. I'll have to find some plebe who needs practice."

"Are you sure? Because I'm getting close to dousing that fire-"

"God, you're awesome. But I told you. Annie didn't pick me-" As quickly as she'd taken me in, she stood and faced me. Pop went the penis. "Annie would have my head." My cock yearned to be buried in a mouth in someone's head, or better yet their cunt. Red rubbed a breast with one hand, her pussy with the other. "I'm still hot, and you're not finished yet. Damn her anyway." She gathered up her things. When she bent down to collect her panties from the floor, her split cunt winked at me through matted red fuzz. She spun around and fell to her knees. "Happy birthday, Daddy." A quick kiss of my dick and then my lips, and she was gone.

My prick lurched. That was way too quick. In just a few more minutes, I would have cum inside Red. Why couldn't I finish up with her, recuperate, and still have my gift, whoever that was? Probably Annie herself. I looked at my moist erection. Two sexual interactions but no satisfaction? What was Annie doing? A cold sweat hit me. I pulled my jockeys on and threw a sheet over my legs. Maybe Annie was punishing me, giving me a sample of females who would tease me and keep me erect for hours, but never let me ejaculate. Had I done something wrong? A faint knock announced a cautious visitor. Who this time? "Come in." Hopefully the girl I'm scheduled to cum in.

The door opened in slow motion. "Hello?"

"Yes, come on in."

The feathered cap, green vest and miniature bow and arrow screamed Sherwood Forest. Below, matching skirt in green velour over a green leotard clinging to wide hips. The most outstanding thing, literally, were her breasts. They stuck out at right angles to her body. Although the vest covered the fronts, the sides of her two salami-shaped tits were in clear view. How could they stand out that way?

"I'm here for the play rehearsal. Hey, you're undressed."

I dragged my eyes from her tits to her face. This one was Hispanic with wide-set eyes, up-turned up nose and thicker than normal lips. I hadn't met her at the restaurant. A ringer, or some coed who wandered into the wrong room. "Who sent you?"

"Claudia. Actually, she's my roommate. She was going to try out for this part. She got called away so she told me to come."

So she wanted to cum? I wanted to, worse than she ever could, so I played along. Which one was Claudia, anyway? No matter, she'd sent a substitute. The inadequate vest, tit flesh leaking out both sides when she pulled it tight to hide her cleavage, meant Claudia wasn't as developed. Tights that were stretched to the limit around her thighs, so tight I could count goose bumps meant that Claudia was thinner. Both paid testimony to her borrowing Claudia's outfit with no time to tailor it. "Sorry I didn't know when to expect you. I was just relaxing."