Service With A Smile Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want your halter?" I asked.

"Thank you, Mr. Marcus." She approached the bed with Herbert in tow, leaned over and kissed me.

I used the opportunity to slide my hand up the inside of her thigh, past the hem of her skirt. I slid my finger into her pussy and rubbed back and forth. She moaned and kissed me even harder, all while holding Herbert's hand. He tugged gently, but she was having too much fun, getting kissed and finger fucked. I picked up the pace, hoping she'd push me back on the bed and mount my aching cock, a cock that needed to be buried in her.

"Felice?" whined Herbert.

She pulled back, dislodging our lips and my dripping finger. "I have to go. Sorry."

As they left, I fell back on the bed. I was horny as hell and still stranded. Maybe one of the coeds couldn't find a match and was anxious to match up.

A familiar brunette coed entered Annie's room. The last time I'd seen her, she wore a baseball cap and jersey. This time, it was a school t-shirt and jeans. "Well, if it isn't Babe Ruthie." I didn't bother covering up, since she'd seen me naked before.

"Just Ruth. Here," She held my car keys in her open palm.

I stood and accepted them. "You took my car? Why?"

"I'm really sorry, but after we did that stuff, you left me really horny." She glanced down at my bobbing erection. "I needed a good fucking so I swiped your car keys and drove to my boyfriend's school, not far from here. We got carried away and fucked all night. Even when he was running out of steam, I sucked him back to stiff and had him again. You have no idea how hot you got me!"

Maybe that would have taken a few hours. "So where have you been since? You couldn't have been fucking all this time."

"Yeah, well, we both got pooped and I fell asleep. I'm really sorry."

I folded my arms. "You deserve a spanking or worse."

"I guess I do, but please don't. I'm pretty sore down there. God, I've never had so much sex."

"And there's nothing left for me?"

"I don't think I can." She was already shucking her jeans and pulling her t-shirt over her head. There they were, her double-header tits.

I stuck my hand in her panties She cringed. She was wet, maybe even still goopy from her boyfriend's sperm.

"Are you willing to try?"

She took my cock in hand. It throbbed. "Oh gee, I don't know. You're so big, and Eddie was really horny. We did it a whole bunch of times. I don't know if my pussy can handle it."

"We should at least try." I laid on the bed and beckoned her closer.

She straddled my crotch and sunk down. "Ooohhhhh, I'm kind of tender down there right now."

"I'll take it easy." I lifted my hips.

Ruthie inhaled and jumped free of my cock. "I'm just too sore. Sorry. Maybe on your next visit, I'll skip my boyfriend and give you the chance."

I had no plans for a return visit, but maybe I needed to reconsider. "Just don't go around committing grand theft auto. A bad thing on your resume."

Ruthie smiled and slipped out of the room. The possibility of sex had kept me hard but with no partner. With my car keys, it was time to get dressed and leave.

I had my jockeys on and one leg in my pants when the door swung open. The basic black dress, unique figure and bouncy brunette hair was familiar. Robyn. I'd almost assaulted her when she came by to borrow Annie's black dress. I thought she was my sex partner for the night, but I'd been wrong. "Hey. How was your date?" Black high heels accentuated her leg muscles. Had they looked that good last night? Â I had been so sexually agitated I probably didn't notice that part, consumed by the curves of her breasts and buttocks.

She pushed her hair back but it ricocheted. "He was a real schmuck."

Was her nose hooked like that last might? Must have been. Not that it looked bad.  Quite distinctive as noses go.  I had an urge to place my lips on her nose and kiss it  Suck it, actually.  God where was my head?  "Sorry to hear that."

"I didn't think you'd still be here. Â I just want to return Annie's dress."

She didn't know that I almost had Felice, and that my baseball girl was too sore to play. "She'll appreciate that."

"Not after she sees this." A white splotch on the front called up thoughts of Monica and a certain President. "I'll pay for the cleaning." She swiped her hand over the affected area. She turned her back and unzipped. "It took all of about a minute of touching him and he spurted all over. Talk about premature. I hadn't even gotten undressed and he was through for the night."

I would have given Robyn a better experience. "So then what?"

"Evidently that took everything out of him. After I tucked him in, I hung out for the rest of the night with Niccole and drank. What was she dressed as - a firefighter?"

Ah yes, Red. "Uh huh. Have much of a hangover?"

"Not bad, just a buzz. How are you doing?" The dress hung precariously from her shoulders, threatening to fall.

"I never had so many opportunities with so many attractive young women. And by the way, I'm sorry about our misunderstanding. Annie told me my present would be really special and when you walked in I was sure it was you."

She blushed. "You're just saying that."

"I mean it. Every word." I removed my leg from my pants. My cock pushed at my jockeys.

Robyn slid the shoulders off. The dress hung up on her hips. Were they that wide? "I took your advice and went braless. Not that Dumbass noticed."

Her breasts I remembered perfectly. Teardrop with slight hang and nipples pointing up. His loss and my gain.

She shimmied. The dress puddled on the floor. No panties either. "Commando?"

"I used my undies to wipe up his mess. God he spunked everywhere. Not just Annie's dress but his pants and shirt." She turned away, suddenly shy.

A perfect heart shaped ass grabbed my attention. She was too far for me to grab it with my hand. My underwear couldn't conceal my erection. "A woman like you deserves better."

"Thanks. I'd better go."

She was naked and exciting. She couldn't leave. "No, wait a minute. Annie never told me the while story. About me and my birthday and all of those girls. Don't I deserve to know?"

"Okay, I guess it wouldn't hurt to tell you what I know." She sat at the foot of the bed turned sideways. She crossed her arms giving me a limited view of her hidden breast profile and shapely thighs. I sat further back. "Annie posted a notice for girls to participate in a birthday surprise for her father. When a bunch of us showed up, she told us she wanted to get you really hot and bothered and then she'd come in and fuck you."

"But that's not what happened."

"Right. See, after her session, we all got together without her. She'd told us all about how you were great in bed and well endowed. So we all decided that we wouldn't stop at just teasing you. If you went along, we'd fuck you too. Except, you had to be able to perform with Annie afterwards. So we all pitched in to a pool. If anyone made you cum, then they'd lose their share of the money."

"Oh! That's why all of you stopped short."

"All of them. I had plans with Dumbass to attend a formal. But I was curious about you, so I asked Annie to borrow her clothes."

"And?"

"That's why I showed up in bra and panties. She recrossed her legs. It was my way of participating without, you know, participating."

"I was so shook up and aroused, I naturally assumed-"

"Yeah, and when you came on to me, I wanted to take my turn." She crawled over and held my erection, up, demanding attention. "You know, skip the party and-"

"So why don't you? The party is over, but the party is just beginning." I slid my jockeys off.

"Oh God, Nicci wasn't lying. It felt big though your pants, but-" She leaned over and took my dick in hand. That left her breasts exposed, her areolae puffy and her nipples sharp.

"Come closer so we can make this mutual."

She climbed up, her cunt lips ragged.

"Did Dumbass get you excited?"

"He pushed a couple of fingers in me without any foreplay. I was damp - from you - but not nearly enough."

"Let's make sure that mistake doesn't happen again." I slid around and guided her into sixty-nine position. My mouth was on her pussy, nibbling and licking. She wasn't going down on me, but her hands were a viable substitute. When I split her labia with my tongue, she gasped and took a hard suck at my dick. In shock, I lurched. She coughed and took a deep breath. "Sorry. Physiological reaction."

"No sweat."

Not yet, anyway. I caressed her hips and around to her ass cheeks. I noticed how slim her waist was, accentuating the size of her breasts and hips. This would be one glorious fuck, assuming she was willing to go that far.

"I'm ready, Mr. Marcus. Time to party!" She did a one-eighty, straddling me. I kissed her lips.

"Is that what I taste like?" she asked.

"Yes, delicious."

She guided my cock into the folds of flesh between her thighs. For good measure, she pulled me in. What, was she afraid I'd back out at the last minute? She relaxed against me, humping forward. I pulsed deeper. She leaned back but humped again. Her nipples aimed at the ceiling. I ran my hands up her thighs, hips, ribs and chest. Her nipples responded to touching. She yipped when I pinched them, albeit gently. "Now this is fucking."

"And no restrictions."

"Not on my side."

She bucked, undulating her hips. This was a civilized fuck.

She leaned forward and whispered, "Make me cum."

Like I was mowing a lawn? I pulled her hips down every time she came forward. In our position, I wasn't going any deeper. "Let's switch." I wasn't specific.

Reluctantly, she slid onto her haunches. My cock was a flagpole, and she was ready to salute.

"On all fours," I said.

She whipped around, legs spread. I urged her higher up on the bed, to leave room for me. It was easy to reconnect. In this position, I had access to her tits and nipples, all of her. Her waist felt slight in my palms. She pushed back, an active participant. All we had to do was establish a rhythm and we'd be successful. With her enthusiasm, I let her lead.

She grunted and puffed, taking my entire length. "You're not going to cum prematurely, are you?"

"I already did. I'm working on my second."

She froze in mid-hump.

"Just kidding," I said, ramming into her.

"Don't tease, not after what Dumbass did."

"You mean Mr. Quickly?"

She laughed. "How did you know? His last name is Quigley!" She arched and I thrust. She relaxed and I retreated. Sex with Robyn was fun, more fun than I'd had in a long time.

"So, are you going to cum already?" she asked.

"I wanted to make sure I didn't leave you behind-"

She panted, tightened and shrieked. After she resumed breathing, another tightening, and a wail.

"Shhh, you'll wake the floor and everyone will want an orgasm."

Robyn laughed even louder. "Come on, you don't have to hold back. I had mine. Its your turn."

I changed my pace and style. Rapid-fire short thrusts at her cunt entrance, which gripped the head of my cock. Randomly, a full penetration.

Without warning, she disengaged and pulled my prick to her mouth. She slapped it against her cheeks. "Give me," she pleaded. Her lips surrounded the head, her tongue lashing the tip. My balls tingled. I had only one shot, and the vacuum of her mouth sucked it all in. The weak dribbles that followed painted her lips. She swiped the errant strands from her chin, swallowed with fanfare and smiled. "Yummy!"

Annie stuck her head around the edge of the doorframe. "Robyn, you're back? How 'ya doing, Dad?"

I sighed deeply. "I'm exhausted."

"And I'm done." Robyn stood up, naked and satisfied. "You'd better let me know the next time you visit Annie. You're terrific!"

"You bet he is!" Annie stayed in the doorway, checking me out. Did she want a turn after all?

I was pretty well exhausted. "You threw me a birthday I'll never forget."

Annie came over and gave me a kiss. "Are you awake enough to drive home? You look like you're ready to pass out."

"I'll be fine."

"Okay, well, thanks for coming." She smiled at the obvious and bad joke. "I gotta go document the Match event results or I won't get my grades."

I slapped her ass as she turned to leave. Alone, I packed my bag and headed out to my car, which Ruth had parked not far from its original location. I popped the trunk and threw my bag inside. My head was still spinning at all of the sexual encounters Annie had generated, plus the additional ones I'd engineered for myself. I swung open the driver's door when I heard a familiar voice.

"Mr. Marcus!"

Anita jogged towards me, her tits bouncing wildly, her blouse torn. "You're still here!"

"Yep. I couldn't leave because Ruthie-"

"Stole your car. I saw her park it when she got back to campus. You really drove her crazy, you know. Teasing her like you did. Like you did with all of us."

"That wasn't my doing. Annie insisted on picking the mystery sex partner. I would have been pleased to have finished with any of you."

Anita looked up, her chin low. "Even me?"

"Especially you." That was a lie, but Anita needed someone to bolster her confidence. From my memory, Anita's cunt was really fine. Guys on campus needed to learn that, first hand, despite her size.

"I've been horny ever since we did stuff. Claudia gave me a dildo, to try and satisfy me. She even offered oral sex, but I said no."

Anita had let me eat her out, once through her leotard and once bare. Was she scared of getting intimate with a woman? Inga had made the same comment when Claudia went down on her. "So you're kind of on edge. Sexually, that is?"

"That's an understatement."

"Didn't you participate in the match game?"

"Yeah. My number matched some jock on the football team, who ripped the number off my blouse and then ran off to find his girlfriend."

I didn't ask what happened to the guy who matched the jock's girlfriend. Anita wouldn't know that part of the story. I pictured the jock interrupting his girlfriend and her match partner, and beating the guy bloody. Probably not true, but it made interesting flash fiction.

"See?" Her blouse was ripped on one side, her flesh-colored bra holding one of Anita's potent tits.

"That must have been a terrible experience." I put my arm around her and kissed her. "I think you're beautiful." That was a bit of a stretch, given her heft, but she deserved the compliment if only to give her self-confidence.

"Are you leaving right now? 'Cause, well, since the other girls are occupied, I thought you might have time for me. For my audition?" She smiled. We shared the lie of a fictitious play. "You could come back to my room."

What the hell? Maybe Claudia would walk in and we could have a threesome.

* * * * * * * * * *

### An Original H M Tale ###

I'm always interested in reader feedback. This chapter ends Mr. Marcus's visit to campus for his birthday.

Send me an email and give me feedback.

Copyright (c) 2011, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.

12