Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,336 Followers

"That was amazing, John," Kelly said, throwing her arms around him and kissing him. "You fucked mom so good."

"I can't believe you did that with your mother," Becky said, staring at him in awe.

"I can't either," John admitted. "It just happened."

"It was so exciting," Kelly said. "I'm just so wet."

"Me, too," Becky admitted with a giggle.

"I can't wait to see you and John fuck," Kelly said as they approached the school.

"What!" Becky said, blushing.

"Admit it, you want to," Kelly said, nodding knowingly. "And after seeing your father's cock, I think I'll fuck him."

"You'll what?" Becky burst out with a laugh. "And when are you going to do that?" she asked.

"Tonight," Kelly said.

"No way!" Becky retorted.

"Wanna bet?"

"Bet what?"

"If I fuck your father tonight, you fuck John tomorrow night."

"Deal. Because you don't have a chance."

"You just agreed because you want to fuck John," Kelly laughed. "But it doesn't matter. I'll get to fuck your father and you'll get to fuck John."

"How will I know if you're telling the truth?"

"You can watch."

"How?"

"Well, I think I'll fuck him in his office tonight, so you come to his office around 7:45, quietly, and you'll see all you need to."

"You're so crazy," Becky laughed.

"I can't wait to fuck you," John said, smiling at her as they split up and hurried to their classes.

There was really no opportunity for Karin to talk to John after school and he and Becky left shortly after dinner to go to the movies. She had mixed feelings about what had happened that morning, including Tom, but she was also extremely thrilled by the experience and knew that she wouldn't mind some sort of a repeat performance. She shook these thoughts from her head and instead took Jason to bed early and fucked him silly, falling asleep thinking of her son's cock.

John and Kelly arrived at Tom's office in high spirits. They were having so much fun, they thought they would burst. Tom was there waiting for them, quietly handing John $5,000 as they shook hands.

"It's nice to see you again," Tom said, smiling at Kelly.

"Me, too," Kelly said, smiling back at him. "I've been thinking about your cock," she said, stepping forward and cupping him in her hand through his pants. "I remember how big it was."

"Would you like John to wait somewhere else this time?" he asked her.

"Oh, no, I like it when John watches me," Kelly replied, rubbing his cock. "It makes me even hotter."

"Well, why don't you suck on me for a bit then," Tom suggested. "I'll sit down," he said, stepping back a step and quickly dropping his pants, his cock sticking out. "Is this comfortable for you?" he asked as he settled into a comfortable looking chair.

"Just fine," Kelly said, reaching for his erect cock as she sank to her knees in front of him.

"Why don't you undress first," Tom suggested.

"Um, nice idea," Kelly agreed, getting to her feet and quickly undressing. "I'm so wet already," she said, sticking her fingers into her pussy and pulling them out glistening. "See," she said, licking them. "Umm, I taste good tonight," she mused as she sank back down to her knees in front of him, bending forward and sucking his cock into her mouth.

"Oh, that's so nice," Tom sighed as he watched Kelly engulfing his cock.

"It tastes so good," she said. "Sort of like pussy, too," she added.

"You never know," Tom laughed, realizing that he hadn't washed since he had fucked Karin that morning, that Kelly was in essence sucking her mother's pussy juice from his cock as she sucked him. That just made it all the better, he thought. The women of that family were incredibly hot when it came to sex, as Kelly was now proving by so expertly sucking his cock.

Kelly was really getting into sucking Tom's cock, loving the taste and feel of it in her mouth. She could feel how wet her own pussy was and she just couldn't wait to get her pussy licked and then fucked. And Becky should be here soon, she thought, swallowing Tom's cock entirely. She noticed out of the corner of her eye that John had edged away from the chair where Tom was sitting and she thought she noticed the door quickly open and then close and then John was again sitting down next to them watching her suck Tom's cock. She felt Tom's cock begin to swell and she knew that she was about to get a mouthful of cum, which is exactly what happened. Tom groaned as Kelly sucked him dry, eagerly swallowing his cum as he kept filling her mouth.

"Mmmm, that was yummy," Kelly said as she lifted her face from his lap, his cock in her hand.

"That was great, Kelly," Tom sighed. "You've got a great mouth."

"Will you suck my pussy for me now?" she asked, getting to her feet and spreading her legs in front of him, using her fingers to hold her lips open, her swollen clit sticking out from between them. "I'm so wet."

"I'd love to suck your pussy," Tom said, sitting up and slipping a hand between her legs, his fingers sliding into her pussy and feeling her heat and wetness.

"Lay down here," Kelly said, stepping away and indicating a place on the carpet.

Tom sucked his fingers as he happily slid out of his seat onto the carpet, laying down on his back. Kelly stood over him, her legs on either side, and slowly squatted down until she was straddling his face, her pussy nestled on his mouth and tongue as he began to suck on her. Kelly sighed as she felt him eating her pussy, holding and squeezing her breasts and pulling on her nipples in delight. Then she saw Becky's face peeking out from behind a desk, staring at her as she rode her father's face, his tongue slurping at her juices. Kelly just smiled at Becky, knowing that she was in for a real show tonight. She got so excited that she began to cum, crying out as she ground her pussy into Tom's face as he slurped up her sweet juices.

"Oh, god, I've got to have your cock now," Kelly gasped, sliding down off of his face until she could grasp his hard cock in her hand, positioning it at the entrance to her pussy. "Oh, yessss," she hissed as she lowered herself onto his cock, feeling it fill her pussy completely as she brought her feet forward to just beneath his armpits, her hands behind her on either side of his feet. This had the effect of giving her the most penetration and him the best possible view of her pussy sliding up and down on his cock. It also afforded Becky the best possible view of her father's cock buried in Kelly's pussy.

Slowly she fucked him, delighting in the feeling of a cock in her pussy again. It had been too long, at least a day or so. Becky being around had prevented her from getting her usual fix from John and she was so horny. She rode him and rode him, his cock unrelenting in its hardness as they fucked. Kelly came so many times she lost count, Tom reaching between her legs to rub her clit while she fucked him.

Slowly her pussy started to get sore and Kelly got an idea. Rising up on his cock, Kelly grasped it in her hand, sliding the head of it around the entrance to her pussy and her asshole, which was already wet from the juices that had flowed from her pussy down the crack of her ass. She then placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her ass, trying to relax enough as she pressed down, trying to lower her ass onto his cock.

Tom was watching in delight and reached between her legs and stuck his fingers into her pussy, at the same time feeling his cock begin to slide into Kelly's ass. Kelly gasped as she slowly lowered her ass onto Tom's cock, feeling it fill her, stuff her until she finally felt herself resting on his legs, his cock totally buried in her ass.

Kelly looked up and saw Becky staring at her in amazement, her mouth hanging open. She smiled and then slowly started lifting herself up off of Tom's cock, then lowering herself as she gave herself her first ass fuck. She rode him for almost 15 minutes before getting tired. Then Tom put her on her hands and knees, without dislodging himself from her ass, and fucked her ass for another 30 minutes before he finally came in her ass. Kelly could feel his cock pulsing and spurting inside her ass as she just knelt there totally exhausted, Tom's cock still embedded in her ass.

"You are an incredible fuck," Tom said, panting, worn out from the exercise.

"You took forever to cum," Kelly gasped. "You fucked my pussy and my ass raw. I've never been fucked like that."

"What are we going to do about it?" Tom asked, slowly starting to withdraw his cock from her ass.

"Maybe I'll bring one of my girlfriends with me," Kelly suggested. "Maybe two of us can wear you out."

"And who would that be?" Tom asked, his interest peaked.

"Oh, I couldn't tell you that," Kelly said, laughing as she realized she was thinking of Becky. "And you'd probably have to be blindfolded. I'm sure she'd be too shy to let you know who she is. She's not like me, I guess."

"Hmmm, blindfolded," Tom mused, a smile on his face. "You do that and I'll give you double," he said, smiling at Kelly as she turned around and collapsed on the carpet, worn out.

"Okay," Kelly agreed, smiling up at him. "But only if you fuck me like that again. I love your cock."

"It's a promise," Tom laughed.

"Do you like fucking me more than my mom?" Kelly suddenly asked.

"What?" Tom asked, surprised.

"Oh, John told me about yesterday," Kelly said. "Am I as good a fuck as my mom?"

"You're both uniquely incredible," Tom replied directly. "But you both really love it, that you have in common."

"And she likes it in the ass the way I do, too, doesn't she?"

"Yes, she does like it in the ass," Tom laughed. "But why these questions?"

"I just think it would be fun if we could all do it together, that's all," Kelly replied.

"You arrange it and I'll be happy to attend," Tom laughed, giving Kelly a helping hand up.

"I will," Kelly agreed, pulling her clothes on. "But we have to get home before we get in trouble. Say hi to Becky for me."

"I will. And I'll see you next week, okay?"

"Okay. And I'll see if I can bring my friend with me. But she's sort of shy, so I don't know."

"Thanks for your help again, John," Tom said, shaking his hand as they left. "I'll see you later."

As Tom turned away when they opened the door, Becky, too, quickly slipped through, hiding in the shadows until the door closed and they started down the stairs.

"I can't believe you actually fucked my father," Becky said, shaking her head. "And you let him fuck you in the ass, too."

"It was wonderful," Kelly sighed. "Your father has a great cock."

"And who are you going to take with you next week?" she asked. "I couldn't believe you said that."

"You," Kelly said simply.

"Me! Are you crazy? You want me to fuck my father? I'm a virgin!"

"Not after tomorrow night you won't be," Kelly laughed as they exited the building. "Tomorrow night you get to fuck John, and I'll bet you like it so much you'll fuck him every chance you get. Come next week you'll jump at the chance to fuck your father, especially since he'll be blindfolded and won't be able to see you. Bye."

Becky just stared after them as they pedaled off on their bicycles, then quickly hurried home before her father so she wouldn't be missed. What an incredible day it had been. So much had happened. And she knew that Kelly was right. She couldn't wait for John to fuck her tomorrow night. And she was ashamed because of that. It wasn't right to have such feelings, she had been taught. But then she had watched her father fucking Kelly's mom and Kelly too. And he did have a nice cock, Kelly was right about that.

The next day Becky saw Kelly right away in their first class. She felt nervous butterflies in her stomach but felt immensely warmed by Kelly's bright smile.

"Hi," Kelly said when they finally got a chance to talk. "John's real excited about tonight. Did your parents agree to let you spend the night with me?"

"Yeah, they did. I asked dad right after he got home last night. He would have said yes to anything at that point."

"It's amazing how compliant a well-fucked man can be," Kelly laughed. "And your dad sure can fuck. I'm still a little sore today. Oh, yeah, and I sucked John's cock a bit this morning, but I didn't let him cum. I saved that for you."

"Oh!" Becky said, still surprised by Kelly talking like that so matter-of-factly.

"Aren't you excited?" Kelly asked.

"I'm soaked already," Becky admitted, giggling. "It's sort of embarrassing. My pussy has never been so wet."

"See you later then," Kelly said, going off to her next class.

John got home that afternoon from school before Kelly, who had some things to take care of afterwards. As he walked in the house, he found his mother at the sink still wearing her house robe.

"Hi, mom," he said, opening the refrigerator.

"Hi, John," Karin replied. "I'm glad you're home. We need to talk."

"Sure. What about?"

"Well, I'm sure you know what about," Karin replied, turning to face him, feeling her face flush.

"Did you fuck Tom this morning?" John asked. "Is that why you're still in your robe?"

"How dare you talk to me like that," Karin said, indignant.

"Come on, mom," John replied with a laugh, stepping close to her. "You've been doing him every morning for I don't know how long, why would I think that you wouldn't today? And especially since you're wearing your robe with nothing underneath it," he said, boldly reaching forward and pulling her robe open, showing that she was indeed naked underneath. "Is your pussy still full of his cum?" he asked, reaching between her legs and forcing a couple of fingers into her pussy, feeling its wetness. "I'd say so," he said, licking his fingers.

"Now you stop that," Karin said, her face flushed with excitement as she watched her son lick his fingers.

"I think I'll fuck you too," John said, reaching down and unzipping his pants, freeing his cock. "Then I'll suck your pussy again."

"John..." Karin began, staring at her son's big hard cock standing at attention in front of her.

"Come on, mom, lay on the table like you do with Tom," he suggested, gently turning her towards the table. "Kelly will be home soon, so we do sort of need to hurry," he said, pressing on her shoulder so that she lay face down on the table.

Reaching down and grabbing the bottom of her robe, John threw it up over his mother's back, exposing her ass and wet pussy to him. He stepped forward and rubbed his cock between his mother's pussy lips, getting the head of it nice and wet, then leaned forward and buried himself in her pussy, feeling her pussy muscles gripping his cock as he stuffed her.

"Oh, god," Karin moaned, loving the feel of her son's cock filling her hungry pussy.

"You sure do have a magic pussy, mom," John said as he began to fuck her.

"Oh, just fuck me, John, just fuck me," Karin moaned, trying to lift her ass to meet her son's thrusts as he drove his cock deep into her pussy.

"Is your ass as good as your pussy?" John asked, pumping away. "I remember how much you liked it when Tom fucked you in the ass."

"Ahh, fuck me, fuck me," Karin moaned.

"I'm going to fuck you in the ass, mom," John said, slamming his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Oh, yes, fuck me, fuck me in the ass," Karin hissed, cumming on her son's cock as he continued to drill her pussy.

Pulling his now wet and gooey cock from his mother's pussy, John pressed the head of it against her rosebud and was surprised to find that he was easily able to slide his cock into her ass. Karin was cumming uncontrollably now with John's cock filling her ass and she just lay moaning on the table as he began to fuck her ass. John pumped and pumped, loving the feeling of his mother's ass clenching his cock as it slid in and out of her bowels. He felt his balls beginning to churn and he knew that it wouldn't be long now before he began to cum. Just as he felt his balls start to explode, the door opened and in walked Kelly and Becky, both of them stopping dead in their tracks as they saw John's cock slamming in and out of Karin's ass.

"Oh, god!" Karin cried when she turned to see and saw her daughter and her friend standing there, their mouths wide open as they watched John fuck her in the ass. Then she felt John's cock swell and begin to spurt his cum deep inside of her ass and she started to cum again despite herself. John pulled his cock from her ass still spurting cum, spraying it all over her ass as she lay helpless on the table, Kelly and Becky just staring.

"Wow, mom," Kelly said, "you're too cool," and grabbed Becky by the hand and dragged her from the room, even though she wanted nothing more than to stay and watch.

As Kelly and Becky left the room, John pressed his cock back into his mother's ass, feeling her sphincter close on his shaft again as it slid into her.

"Oh, John, that was your sister," Karin cried, turned on by his cock in spite of herself.

"That was a great fuck, mom," John said, slowly fucking her ass with his rapidly diminishing cock. "I'll eat your pussy for you later, I promise," he said, letting his cock finally slide from her ass. "You've got cum all over you," he said with a laugh.

"Oh, John," Karin sighed as he helped her up. "Now we've really got problems, as if we didn't already."

"Don't worry about Kelly, mom," John reassured her. "She's really pretty cool and I'll talk to her. Becky, too," he added, thinking of fucking Becky that evening. "I'm going to go get cleaned up a bit now, though," he said, looking down at his scat smeared cock hanging in front of him.

"Yes, you better, and I'll do the same," Karin agreed, shaking her head in disbelief at what had just happened.

"I can't wait to eat your pussy again," John said as he left the kitchen.

"Get out of here," Karin said, laughing at the absurdity of the entire situation.

God, I am so horny, Karin thought as she slid off the table to stand on her feet. And I've just been fucked silly, too, she thought. I wonder if there's something wrong with me? she thought, thinking back over the past half year since she had been fucking as much as she could. Tom Henderson wasn't the only one, she thought, but he was sure a good one. And now her own son! But he sure knew how to use that magnificent cock of his, she smiled to herself ruefully as she stepped into her own shower. And she couldn't wait to have him eat her pussy for her, either, as much as she had acted and said otherwise.

John had showered and lay down to take a nap before dinner when he was suddenly awakened by Kelly and Becky jumping on his bed.

"So, been fucking mom again, huh?" Kelly asked, grabbing his cock through the bed covers. "And fucking her in the ass, too, huh?" she said, squeezing lightly on his rapidly growing cock. "I sure hope you saved something for Becky here. She's so horny, her panties are making noise, they're so wet."

"Kelly!" Becky said, astonished.

"Well, they are, aren't they?"

"Well..."

"Come on, take them off and let's see," Kelly encouraged. "You're not going to need them anyway. I'll take mine off, too, and we'll both go without panties for the rest of the night," Kelly giggled, laying back and pulling her panties down her legs, kicking them from the end of her foot as she sat back up, noticing John's eyes on her pussy. "Oh, does my pussy still look good to you, now that you're fucking mom?" she asked, a mischievous grin on her face.

"It looks as good as it ever did," John agreed, licking his lips.

"Come on, Becky," Kelly said, pushing her onto her back and straddling her chest. "Get her panties, John," she said, leaning forward and pinning Becky's arms to the bed.

Becky offered no resistance as John reached under her skirt to her panties, hooking his fingers in the sides and slowly pulling them down. When he had pulled them off of her feet, Becky did nothing to hide herself, her knees being wide apart with her feet flat on the bed, her pussy spread and open to John's view.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,336 Followers
1...89101112...19