Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,298 Followers

"That's the sweetest pussy I've ever tasted, Kelly," he said, pulling her to him and kissing her, his tongue invading her mouth where to his surprise she sucked on it.

"You ate me so nice," Kelly purred, kissing him. "Will you fuck me now?"

"Is that what you'd like, Kelly?" he asked, again shocked by her forwardness.

"Oh, yes, I want your cock inside of my pussy," Kelly said. "I want to feel it fill me. But you can't cum inside of me. I'm not on the pill. But you can cum again in my mouth."

"That sounds fine to me, Kelly," he said. "But why don't you sit on one of these bar stools. It will make it much easier. Now, hold your knees up to your chest," he instructed.

"Maybe John can help," Kelly said, trying to bring her knees up and stay on the stool at the same time.

"Do you mind, John?" he asked, amazed at how unconcerned she was about her brother watching.

"No, I'll help," John said, moving behind Kelly and reaching over her body to grip her knees, holding them up and wide apart, opening her pussy for easy entry.

"That's just fine," Mr. Henderson said, taking his cock in his hand and rubbing it between Kelly's pussy lips.

John stared as Mr. Henderson rubbed his cock up and down between Kelly's spread pussy lips. Each time he rubbed upwards and slid across her big clit, Kelly let out a moan. John had never seen her so hot before. Then Mr. Henderson positioned his cock at the entrance to Kelly's pussy, staring at her twisted face for a moment and then looking at John.

"Here we go," he said, slowly pushing forward.

"Oh, yes," Kelly panted, "fuck me, please fuck me," trying to lift her pussy to meet his slowly penetrating cock.

John watched as inch by inch Mr. Henderson's cock slid into Kelly's pussy. He couldn't believe how big it seemed and how easily Kelly's pussy adjusted to its size, welcoming it deep inside of her. When he finally succeeded in completely burying his cock inside of her, all John could see was the thick shaft of his cock with Kelly's big clit sticking out above it. Slowly Mr. Henderson began to saw his cock in and out of Kelly's pussy, picking up the pace as he became thoroughly coated with her slick pussy juices. Quickly he was slamming his cock in and out of her pussy, her inner pussy lips clinging to the shaft of his big cock each time he drew back, only to disappear inside of her pussy when he thrust back in. Her big clit stuck out like the tip of his little finger, rubbing against the shaft of his cock each time it slid by, causing Kelly to have one continual orgasm after another. After what seemed like an hour, Mr. Henderson's face began to screw into a grimace and John knew that he wasn't far from cumming himself. When Kelly felt his cock begin to grow even bigger inside of her pussy, she, too, knew that he was about to cum.

"Please, Mr. Henderson, don't cum inside of me," she panted, "cum in my mouth."

"Alright then," he gasped, pulling his cock from her soaked pussy. "Quickly now," he urged, his cock throbbing.

Almost falling off of the bar stool, Kelly dropped to her knees in front of him, opening her mouth and letting him slide his wet, gooey cock into her mouth. Happily Kelly closed her lips around the shaft and began to suck, massaging his balls with her hand. He groaned and then John saw that he was cumming, filling Kelly's mouth for the second time that evening as she eagerly gulped it down. Kelly sucked and gulped until there was nothing left for her, then gently licked and sucked his cock clean before letting it drop limp from her mouth.

"Oh, Mr. Henderson, you fuck so good," Kelly said, struggling to her feet to hug him. "And I love it when you cum in my mouth."

"God, Kelly, you're incredible," he panted, not daring to believe that this was the 18-year-old daughter of his best friend. "You've got an incredible pussy and an incredible mouth, too," he said.

"I love your cock," she said, again dropping down to her knees to gently suck on him. "If you can get it hard again, do we have time for one more fuck?" she asked.

"It would have to be a fast one, Kelly," John said, looking at his watch. "We need to leave here in the next ten minutes or mom and dad will begin to wonder."

"I couldn't possibly get it up again," Tom Henderson laughed, "athough god knows I'd love nothing more than to be buried in your sweet pussy again."

"Well, maybe we can do this again sometime," Kelly said, getting to her feet. "If you want to, that is," she said, kissing him, her tongue pushing into his mouth. "I don't mind."

"God, yes," Tom Henderson gasped, not believing how hot this little vixen was. "How about next week at the same time?" he asked.

"Oh, really!" Kelly exclaimed. "You really want to fuck me again?"

"I sure do," he admitted. "We can make it a weekly thing if you want to."

"Oh, Mr. Henderson," Kelly gushed. "That'll be great. I can't wait to feel your big cock in my pussy again."

"We better go, Kelly," John advised, again checking his watch.

"Go on, get dressed," Tom Henderson said, giving her a quick kiss. "You don't want to get in trouble with your parents."

Quickly Kelly picked up her clothes and dressed, once again the young schoolgirl.

"Bye, Mr. Henderson," she said, letting her hand grab his cock once more and squeeze. "See you next week."

"Next week, Kelly," he replied, smiling at her youth as she and John left his office and entered the elevator.

"Oh, John, I can't believe how much fun that was," Kelly said as soon as the elevator doors closed. "And with you right there watching, I thought I would die."

"You sure are beautiful, Kelly," he said. "I couldn't believe how neat it looked when he was fucking you."

"And it turned you on, didn't it?" she asked, her hand closing on his hard cock in his pants. "I'll take care of that when we get home," she promised as they got their bicycles.

"Are you sure you can?" John asked, not believing what he was hearing.

"Oh, I could fuck all night," Kelly said, grinding her pussy onto the bicycle seat. "Especially for $5,000."

"Yeah, we really do have $5,000, don't we," John marveled.

"I can't wait for next time," she said. "Do you really think that dad's other friends would like to fuck me, too?" she asked. "I think I'd like that."

"I'm sure of it," John said. "But are you sure you want to do this?"

"Oh, yes, I am," Kelly assured him. "I want all the cock I can get, especially if there's $5,000 attached to each one."

"Well, I'll see what I can do," John promised as they pulled up to their house.

"Hi there, you two," they heard their mother say as they pulled into the garage.

"Hi, mom," Kelly replied.

"How was the movie?" Karin asked as they came through the doorway into the kitchen.

"It was great!" Kelly responded. "I think we'll go to the movies more often. It's a nice way to spend an evening."

"I think that's a nice idea," Karin agreed, pleased that her twins were still so close.

"Night, mom," Kelly said. "I'm pretty tired, so I think I'll go to bed."

"Me, too," John agreed. "Night, mom," he said, kissing her on the cheek.

What beautiful children I have, Karin thought wistfully as she watched them retreat down the hall. I'm so lucky, she thought.

John was about to fall asleep when he felt, more than heard, his door open, and then Kelly was climbing into his bed with him, completely naked.

"Now it's my turn to fuck you," she said, kissing him, her hand going between their bodies to find his cock. "The whole time he was fucking me, I only thought of you, wishing it was you fucking me and him watching," she said, feeling him get instantly hard. "It was so incredible having you hold my legs open while he fucked me," Kelly said, sliding his cock back and forth between her pussy lips, getting him nice and wet. "Now I get what I really want," she said, positioning his cock at the entrance to her pussy and lowering herself onto him. "Yes, this is it," she hissed, rocking her hips back and forth. "Fuck me, John, fuck me," she moaned, feeling his hands grab her hips and begin to push her back and forth.

Before she knew what was happening, John had flipped her onto her back, his cock still inside of her but with him on top, and he began slamming his cock into her, fucking her like crazy, trying to expiate the excitement of the evening as quickly as possible.

"I want you to cum in my mouth," Kelly panted as he fucked her. "I want to taste your cum."

"Well, here it is," John gasped, pulling his cock from his sister and crawling up her chest, sliding it wet and gooey into her open and waiting mouth. He felt her suck him down into her throat and then his balls exploded, his cum shooting into her mouth. He could feel her gulp once, twice, three times and she tried to swallow his cum as quickly as it filled her mouth. Then he felt his cock subside and he fell over onto the bed, spent as though it had been him fucking her all night.

"Thank you, John," Kelly said, kissing him. "I love you so much for letting me be a whore and fucking me like this."

"You may be a whore," John said softly, "but you're a very expensive one, and I love fucking you. And I love watching you get fucked, too."

"I know you do," Kelly said, hugging him. "That's why you're so perfect."

John fell asleep with a smile on his face, never even noticing that Kelly got up and returned to her own room.

The next morning Kelly again came to John's room and fucked him silly before their parents got up for breakfast. John hurried home after school to meet his father so they could go play golf with his work buddy, Bob Adams. When they got to the course, John was surprised to see that Tom Henderson was also joining them.

"Hello, John," Tom said, shaking his hand. "More practice?"

"Uh, yeah, Mr. Henderson," John said, unable to get out of his mind the sight of his sister being fucked by him the night before.

"How's Kelly," he whispered to John when he was sure he wouldn't be heard.

"She had a big smile on her face this morning," John said, remembering how she looked as she left his room.

"So did I, all night," Tom replied, laughing.

They began to play and John saw that Bob didn't have a chance of beating his father. And for that matter, neither did Tom. It was obvious towards the end of the round that Bob was thoroughly frustrated and pissed off at being so thoroughly trounced.

"He sure looks like he'd like to kill dad," John observed to Tom.

"Yeah, he's not a happy camper," Tom agreed.

"Maybe I should tell him about Kelly," John mused, curious to what Tom's reaction would be.

"I'm sure he'd like that," Tom laughed. "I'll say something to him for you, if you'd like."

"You wouldn't mind?" John asked, surprised.

"Hell, no," Tom replied. "I'd like to see everyone your dad has stepped on be able to get back at him. He's a great guy, he just has no class."

John couldn't believe his luck when he heard this. He was even more surprised when Bob came up to him as they walked up the 18th fairway.

"I understand you could help me pay back your father a bit for being such a shit," he said out of the blue to John.

"Uh, what do you mean?" John said, suddenly unsure of himself.

"Your sister," he hissed. "Is it true?"

"Yes, it's true," John agreed.

"$5,000?"

"That's right."

"Well, I want to fuck her in the ass and pretend that it's your father," he said. "You have any problem with that?"

"Me, no," John said. "But I'll have to ask Kelly. I don't know if she's ever done that before."

"Well, if she agrees, you two come to my house at 8:00 tonight."

"Your house!"

"Sure. It's okay, trust me. 8:00."

"Okay. I'll talk to Kelly, but I don't know if my parents will let us out tonight. We went out last night."

"I heard," he said with a grin. "I'll take care of that for you, too."

They finished playing the round and picked up their bags to walk to the parking lot.

"John, I noticed that you're using an old putter," Bob Adams said. "Why don't you come by my house tonight and I'll let you have one of my old ones. They're all new compared to that and you might find one that feels just right in your hands."

"Gosh, Mr. Adams, that'd be swell," John said in genuine gratitude. "I'd really appreciate that."

"You got any problem with that, Jason?" he asked.

"No, not at all. That's really nice of you."

"No, it's a pleasure. John's a good kid and he'll beat you one of these days, even if we don't."

"Well, that's what he thinks, too," Jason laughed. "But I doubt it."

"I don't," John said, steel in his voice.

"I'll see you tonight then, John."

"Sure thing, Mr. Adams, and thanks."

"Don't mention it, don't mention it at all."

When they got home, John went directly to take a shower before sitting down to eat dinner. He hadn't had a chance to talk to Kelly yet and he was worried about her reaction to Mr. Adams' strange request to fuck her in the ass. Luckily for him his father saved the day by his regular bragging, which also included John's invite to pick himself out one of Bob Adams' putters that evening.

"I think that's wonderful, John," his mother said, leaning over and kissing him on the forehead. "You have fun and keep practicing and we all know that you're going to beat your father one of these days."

"I plan on it," John said, staring directly at his father's smirking face. "Hey, Kelly, you want to come with me tonight?"

"Uh, well, sure," Kelly replied, surprised to be invited.

"It's better than hanging out here anyway," John told her, winking.

"Okay," she said.

After they finished dinner and cleaned up, they got their bicycles from the garage and started to ride to the house and John quickly filled Kelly in on his conversation with Bob Adams that afternoon.

"He wants to fuck me in the ass?" Kelly asked, slowing down her pedaling. "I don't know if I like that."

"Have you ever done it before?" John asked.

"Not really, just once someone pushed their finger into my ass while we were fucking."

"Did you like it?"

"It made me cum like crazy," Kelly laughed, remembering.

"Well, do you want to do this?" John asked. "He agreed to the $5,000, too."

"I guess so," she responded. "Besides, it might be fun too. And if I'm going to be a whore, I have to do things like that, don't I?"

"Kelly, I don't think you're a whore, maybe a high-class call girl."

"It's still a whore," she laughed. "Sex for money. Besides, I like thinking of myself as a whore. It's so wicked."

They pulled up to the Adams' house and parked their bicycles, knocking on the door. It was answered by Mrs. Adams, surprising both of them. She was a short blonde woman, very beautiful, it seemed to John, and she was wearing an oriental lounging robe.

"Oh, hi. You must be John and Kelly," she said. "Bob's in the den. Go right on in."

They went into the den and Bob was standing there with a drink in his hand, wearing an identical robe to the one his wife had been wearing.

"Hello, John," he said, smiling at them. "And you must be Kelly," he said, walking over to shake their hands. "You're even prettier than I'd heard," he said.

"Thank you," Kelly said, blushing slightly as she looked at him. He appeared to be of medium height and strongly built and he was nice looking, too, she thought as he released her hand.

"I believe this is for you," Bob said, reaching into a pocket and pulling out a folded wad of money, handing it to Kelly. "Is that right?"

"Uh, yes," Kelly said, feeling herself blush again as she took the money, turning to hand it to John.

"What about Mrs. Adams?" John asked, looking towards the door.

"Oh, don't worry about her," Bob said. "It's no problem at all. I understand that you insist on John being present, right?"

"Uh, yeah," Kelly nodded. "I feel safer for some reason."

"You don't mind your brother seeing you, you know, naked like that and having sex?"

"It sort of excites me to know he's watching, actually," Kelly replied, turning to John with a smile on her face. "And I know it excites him."

"I'll bet it does," he agreed with a smile. "Why don't you take your clothes off for me to start with then?"

"Are you sure?" Kelly asked, looking back at the open door.

"It's no problem, I assure you."

"Well, okay then," she said, pulling her t-shirt off over her head, then releasing her bra and letting it drop to the floor. Her breasts fell free of the constraining bra and her nipples hardened instantly, screwing into cherry knots on the end of her full breasts. Then she unzipped her shorts, letting them slide to the floor, leaving her standing naked in front of Bob since she wasn't wearing any panties.

"God, you are really a beautiful young girl, Kelly," Bob said, frankly appraising her body. "And this is your amazing clit that I've heard about," he said, reaching down between her legs to gently stroke it as it stuck out from between her pussy lips.

"Ooh, Mr. Adams, that feels nice," Kelly said, feeling her juices begin to flow.

"Would you like to suck my cock for me, Kelly?" he asked, letting his robe part to reveal that he too was naked underneath.

"Oh, yes, I love to suck cock," Kelly said with a smile. "Yours is so thick, too," she said, shyly reaching forward to grasp it in her hand.

Dropping to her knees in front of him Kelly flicked her tongue out, wiping across the head of his cock and tasting him. Immediately his cock swelled to its full size in her hand, not quite as big as John's or Tom's, but much thicker than either of them. Unable to get her hand all the way around the shaft, Kelly opened her mouth as wide as she could and closed her lips around the head of Bob's cock, letting her tongue swirl all around it.

Bob sighed as he watched Kelly on her knees in front of him trying valiantly to suck his cock, her big breasts swaying in front of her. He looked up at John and smiled as how rapt his attention was on his sister blowing him. John noticed Bob's attention and shifted his eyes, looking up and back over his shoulder as he felt or saw something there. He was shocked to see Mrs. Adams moving up to the back of the sofa, a finger to her lips indicating that he should be quiet. Her other hand softly slid onto his shoulder, lightly squeezing it as John stared up at her. She nodded her head towards her husband and Kelly, a smile on her face, and John turned back around to watch as Kelly continued to suck on Bob's cock. His mind was whirling in panic because of Mrs. Adams' presence.

"Boy, you sure are big, Mr. Adams," Kelly said, gasping for breath.

"You're doing fine," he replied, slightly leaning forward so she would continue.

Eagerly Kelly continued to suck his cock and John noticed that she was now able to get about half of it into her mouth as she bobbed back and forth. Still feeling Mrs. Adams' hand on his shoulder, John again turned and looked up at her. He noticed that the top of her robe had slightly parted and he could now see one bare breast with a big hard nipple pressing against the material.

She looked down and smiled at him, seeing where his eyes were. Caressing his shoulder softly she walked around the sofa and sat down right next to him, her thigh pressed up against his. Her robe, which only came down about 3/4 thigh when she was standing, was now only about 1/4 thigh, barely covering her pussy. She patted John on the thigh, letting her hand rest there as she crossed her legs. This caused the bottom of the robe to split apart up to the cinch at the waist but John was unable to see her pussy because of the way her legs were crossed. The top of the robe was gaping open and he could clearly see one breast with a big pink nipple.

Just then Kelly started to moan and Bob groaned. John turned towards them, knowing that he was cumming in Kelly's mouth. He could see Kelly's cheeks billowing as she struggled to swallow the cum that was filling her mouth. For the first time he saw cum leak out the corner of her mouth and dribble down her chin as she continued to gulp and swallow. Finally he stopped cumming and Kelly licked and sucked the last of it from his cock before letting it out of her mouth. She used a finger to scoop up the glob of cum that had dribbled down her chin and licked it off too.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,298 Followers
1...34567...19