Services Paid - Services Rendered

Story Info
She answers ad to be dominated by unknown party.
2.8k words
4.06
52.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it all in your mouth, Bitch!" he shouted at her.

Sitting on her chest with his cock in her mouth, what else could she do? He pumped his ten-inch cock in and out of her mouth. His balls slamming into her chin on every down stroke. His cock, almost as big around as a fifty cent piece, forced her mouth open as wide as she could. After a few minutes of the oral abuse, her jaw began to ache and tears streamed down her cheeks, but he didn't care. He continued to slam his cock down her throat. After fifteen minutes, he squirted a large glob of cum down her throat and then another. The first shot caused her to gag and the second only made it worse. He withdrew his thick cock from her mouth and holding it by the base, he shot another stream of cum onto her face. It landed on her nose, left cheek, and chin. He crawled off of her and the lumpy, stained mattress she was lying. He looked back at her one time, just long enough to notice her wriggling against her wrist restraints. He walked up the stairs and closed the door behind him.

Thirty-six hours prior, she was sitting in a darkened bar. She met a woman there and they shared a drink. She slid an envelope out of her purse and on the seat next to her companion. A few minutes later, she excused herself to use the ladies room. As she stepped into the darkened restroom, she flipped the switch, but it didn't go on. Suddenly, someone grabbed her around the mouth and waist. As she struggled, she felt her dress raised to her waist and a sudden stinging sensation on her ass cheek.

When she awoke two hours later (though she had no idea), she was groggy and cold. She moved slowly to gain some idea of where she was. She realized she couldn't move her arms or legs or barely move at all. A sharp tingling was felt between her legs and she realized it was emanating from her pussy. As she gained more of her senses and her eyes adjusted to the near darkness in which she lay, she realized their were feet fastened securely around her neck - the big toes nearly touching her mouth. Her head ached and her mouth felt dry. She realized her wrists were bound together and tied to the small of her back. Her legs were bent at the knees and she could feel them secured to something soft. And that damned buzzing seemed to grow as she became more aware. She could feel her pussy now slightly twitching from whatever was creating the buzz.

"I see you both are awake. Now I can have some fun with you, although you might not agree." She vaguely recognized the voice as that of the girl from the bar. And then the word 'both' took hold in her head. A foot wiggled in her face and she felt fingers on her ass cheek. She tried to turn around but obviously they were bound together in identical positions. And then she realized she was lying nude on her side bound to another. The buzzing from her pussy increased and she found herself twitching and trying to make it stop. Apparently there was a small vibrating egg buried deep inside her pussy. As much as her body was enjoying the sensation, she tried to expel it from her body to take back some sense of control. But with her legs bound together as they were, there would be no way to rid herself of the vibrator. Again the voice quietly echoed, "When you both are adequately stimulated, I will continue. Until then, I do hope you can enjoy yourselves."

She could feel the woman behind her squirming against her and her bindings as the vibrator worked on her pussy as well. The woman began crying out as her body was being tortured by the constant buzzing. For her own body, she tried to visualize herself with a caring lover who was going down on her with abandon. She believed they both would need to cum before the buzzing would stop. Of course, she had no idea what would happen next.

She had responded to an advertisement on an adult internet site. In exchanging correspondence, she knew she would have to give herself freely to her captors for upwards of 48 hours. The woman she had met in the bar was quite attractive and she had freely paid her in the envelope. She knew nothing else about the 48 hours.

After fifteen minutes of the two bound-together women squirming against the vibrations caused by the egg, the intensity increased one more level. At nearly the same moment, both women cried out in anguish as their bodies were wracked by seemingly earth-shaking vibrations deep in their pussies. The other woman was the first to cum. She screamed out as her body shook and came. Possibly feeling and hearing the other woman to cum caused her own orgasm. She shook and pulsed and screamed as her own body came violently on the shaking egg. As soon as both women had cum, the vibrations ceased. All that could be heard was their labored panting as they both felt their own juices leak from their pussies.

It was only a couple moments later that a low light shown and the sound of high heels clicked on the concrete. "Let me unfasten you, so you can straighten up." A male, nude except for a leather hood and bikini bent down and quickly unfastened the ropes. It was just a matter of knowing where to pull and both women were freed. They both rolled away from one another and onto their bellies. Each woman stretched their arms and legs. No sooner had the ropes been untied and she stretched, then a blast of ice cold water rained down on them. She let out a scream and quickly rolled into a ball to try and avoid the torrent. Thirty seconds later, the water shut off.

Her arms and legs were grabbed and stretched out on the cold, wet concrete, held by strong hands. She did not know it, but the other woman had been quickly removed from the room and similarly tied. Someone sat on her breasts with a thud. The room was dark, but she could see the person sitting on her chest as the lady from the bar. "Listen Bitch," she started, "You will do as told and you will not speak unless spoken to first. When you speak, you start by saying, 'Yes, High Priestess.' If you do not do as told, you will be punished. Do you understand?"

"Yes, High Priestess." Satisfied with the response, the High Priestess stood up and stepped away from her.

"Stand her up, begin the inspection." They pulled her quickly to her feet. Her nude body shook from the cold and the terror. Her hands were bound together at the wrist and her arms at the elbows. She was pushed down on the mattress. Her arms were stretched above her head and tied to a post. A looped rope was slipped around each ankle and her legs spread open. The ropes were secured so she could not move her legs noticeably. Large fingers forcibly entered her pussy and pulled out the vibrating egg that had caused her such pleasure and torment earlier. The High Priestess was wearing only leather knee-high boots and crotch-less leather panties. The High Priestess produced a feather and began to tickle the captives nipples. She began to wriggle from the ministrations of the feather. "I will call you Bitch. When you hear your name, you'd better listen."

The feather tickled down her torso and began to tickle her crotch. It was open and exposed due to her bindings. She had not realized it since she hadn't been allowed to touch, but her once hairy pussy had been shaved clean. "Go ahead and try to wriggle, it won't help you." The High Priestess continued to administer the feather. After a few minutes, the Bitch's body began to shake as an orgasm shook her body. "That's a good little Bitch, now it's your turn."

The High Priestess promptly sat on bitch's face, the captors musky pussy on her captive's mouth. "Bitch, Lick my Pussy - Make me Wet!" Slowly, bitch extended her tongue, barely touching her captors pussy. A sharp pinch of her nipple and bitch began to get into action. Her tongue licked and probed at the High Priestess' shaved crotch and pussy. Bitch has always loved going down on female friends, so she knew how with experience, but she had never been forced to do so. When her tongue parted the lips, her master allowed an audible sigh. The young lady in bondage was evidently skilled with her tongue. The Priestess ground her crotch downward as she felt an orgasm coming over her body. As she rocked her head backward, the juices flowed out of her body and onto bitch's tongue and lips.

Suddenly, bitch's thighs were jerked upward and her knees pulled to her tits. Without warning, a large, erect cock burst into her asshole. It plunged deep inside her on the first stroke. She started to scream, but remembered her warning. Bitch bit down hard on her lower lip. "Not a sound, Bitch," was all she heard. The cock was at least two inches around and eight inches long. The owner did not say a word, but he continued to pump in and out of her tight asshole. She could feel his thighs against hers and knew he was fully penetrating her ass. The bitch writhed in pain, but she did not allow herself to make a sound for fear of punishment. Fortunately, he had lubricated his cock prior to entering her, but his size spread her asshole to the ripping point. Finally, his cock shot a long, hot load of cum up her ass. She felt him remove his cock as quickly as he had entered her. Her legs remained pressed to her tits. His cum deep inside her ass.

She could hear those heels approaching. "Bitch, did you enjoy having your asshole reamed?"

It was terribly painful, but she knew how to answer. "Yes, High Priestess," she said as best as she could. Her asshole was burning and she feared it had been torn by his size and ferocity. "Bitch, since you were a good slave and didn't make a sound, I have a friend for you. You can't talk to her, but her name is Slut."

"Slut was a bad slave and now she is being punished. Of course, your pleasure may not feel much different than being punished."

Bitch's legs were released and her wrists untied. She was forced to her knees and her arms held above her head. She felt rope being tied around her chest. Multiple tight loops were made around each of her 34C breasts, forcing them into red balls. She felt the ropes digging into her skin and would have been terrified to see her tits looking like red softballs. Her arms were pulled behind her back and ropes tied her wrists together. She didn't know what it was at the time, but clear plastic suction tubes were fitted to each nipple and the vacuum turned on to each. She bit her lip as she felt her nipples being distended into the suction tubes. The vacuum was turned off but her nipples remained distended. Thick strings ran from each suction tube.

Bitch could not see the fate of Slut as her own body was being bound. Slut was forced on her back with a rope securely tied to one wrist. Ropes were tied around each leg just above each knee. A rather large butt plug was appropriately inserted. A short, but thick vibrator was inserted in her pussy and duct tape was applied to hold both in place. The thin cord to the controls lay behind her.

Bitch was picked up and felt her legs being spread around Slut's face as she was lowered onto Slut's chest. Slut's two wrists were now bound together and fastened to the rope tied around Bitch's breasts. Her tits already ached and she knew this was just the beginning. Slut's spread legs were pulled forward on both sides of Bitch's torso. Doing this, Bitch's hands pressed against Slut's pussy for support. And those two thick strings attached to Bitch's suction tubes on her nipples? They were tied to each big toe of Slut. If she jerked her legs, the string would likely jerk Bitch's nipples.

"That looks delightful. I know you both can see the predicament you face." The women looked at each other as Bitch's pussy was already beginning to drip onto Slut's lips. "Slut has a big plug in her asshole and a nasty vibrator in her pussy. Once we begin, it will be turned on for her enjoyment. I do hope it doesn't cause her to twitch her legs too often!" Laughter filled the room it seemed.

"Slut, Do as I told you." As the command was given, the vibrator in her pussy sprung to life and her legs jerked instinctively. It was enough to jerk on the nipples and Bitch to moan in pain. Fortunately, Slut's tongue immediately lapped Bitch's pussy lips as she ground her body into her face. Bitch had never felt such pleasure as the woman underneath her stroked her pussy. Bitch found she could move her hips just enough to have Slut stroke her clitoris. And did it feel so good to be pleasured.

Slut's pussy was on fire from the vibrator. The plug in her ass only heightened her arousal and she soon found herself cumming. As she did, her legs again jerked on Bitch's nipples causing her to grind deeper into the mouth under her. Slut continued to lick and pleasure the woman bound to her until she heard a command to stop. Slut's jaw was sore from more than an hours worth of licking and sucking. Bitch had cum three times and her juices covered Slut's face.

Their bodies were separated from one another and Slut was led away on weak and wobbly legs. Bitch's arms remained tied behind her. Her breasts were still bound but the suction cups were removed. Bitch wanted to rub them - they were so tender now - but her bound arms didn't allow it.

"So, you like to have your pussy lapped by another woman." She really did but was suddenly overcome by such guilt and loathing.

"No, High Priestess."

"Don't lie to me," High Priestess said as she pinched Bitch's distended and painfully sensitive right nipple. "I watched you cum. And I know you want to come again, don't you Bitch?"

"Yes, High Priestess I do - Please let me cum."

"Sure Bitch, anything you want. But first you must feel more pain - that is why you are here, isn't it?"

"No High Priestess, please don't hurt me anymore."

"Don't tell me NO!" High Priestess slapped her face with force. "Open your mouth - Wider." The bitch slowly opened wide. The High Priestess inserted a rubber ball into her mouth. The High Priestess dropped to her knees in front of the standing Bitch. A fine powder was rubbed on to Bitch's pussy lips. Her own juices quickly mixed with the powder and activated the mixture. It felt like jalapeno pepper juice had been applied to her pussy lips. She tried to scream, but the ball in her mouth prevented any real noise. She jumped up and down, but to no avail. With her hands still tied behind her back, she could not touch her burning pussy. Her pussy lips throbbed as tears began to stream down her cheeks. Her screams into the rubber ball were continuous. "Don't ever lie to the High Priestess." The young lady in bondage watched in agony as the High Priestess left her alone. Her body continued to shake and burn. And then, a strange feeling swept over her body as she orgasmed. She slumped to the floor to savor the relief in her pussy. Her orgasm had quenched the fire. And in a few minutes, she was asleep, still bound.

She was awakened by the man with the ten-inch cock. The man who's cock had thoroughly destroyed her mouth, almost to the point she thought he would break her jaw. He was so thick and so merciless in fucking her mouth with his cock. And then his cum down her throat. It was so thick and so much. The choking - she really thought she would choke to death on his cum. And then the last insult of squirting onto her face like she was a common whore.

She lay in the dark for more than an hour. She could still taste his cum in her mouth and felt his cum dried to her face. After he left, she curled into a ball and awaited her next tormentor. Finally she saw a dim light in the distance. Her arms had been untied. A pile of clothes were by her head. "Leave" was all she heard.