Servicing Serena

Story Info
The tango of submission and control.
4.4k words
4.22
35.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JustinAme
JustinAme
13 Followers

Work was harder and harder to come by for me, a mid-thirties ex-boxer with only a high school education and a face that had been beaten on by several enthusiastic fighters. That's why I was so lucky to get the bouncing job at Harvey Dennison's club, and why I was so determined to keep his wife from fucking it all up.

From the very first moment I met Serena it was all wrong. She sidled through the lineup on a Saturday night in mid-July, her hips girded with a thin, tight miniskirt. Her shirt stopped just beneath her large, ripe breasts, revealing a long runway of flat tummy toned with various subtle delineations of muscle, and shining just a little bit in the hot sticky heat of the summer. Long curls of black hair tumbled down her shoulders, some strands plastered to the moist skin of her neck. Her eyes were molten pools of deep brown, reflecting the bright lights of the club like a sinister oil slick. Looking into those eyes, finally, I knew she was trouble.

"Alright, hang on," I said, holding up my hand. "Where d'you think you're going?"

She continued until the soft, warm, glistening skin just above her breasts rested gently under my palm.

She locked her steamy dark eyes on mine, opening them wide in total innocence that I didn't buy for a second.

"Me? I'm just going into the club for a few drinks." Her eyes trailed languidly down my chest and across to my biceps. "And a good time."

I lifted my other hand and pointed behind her. "Line?" I said simply.

She smiled. "Oh, well, I'm sure Mr. Dennison would like me to be inside."

"Oh!" I said, "Oh, you know Mr. Dennison? Oh, well then, why didn't you just say so? That changes everything! Why don't you just wait there at the back of the line while I run to go get him?" I finished by crossing my arms, a tactic usually intended to intimidate people as I could barely get them packed in over my pecs. It was supposed to end the conversation.

"Fine, fuckhead," she said. "Have it your way." She pulled out her cell and started texting. I tried to ignore her as another group was let into the club.

Five minutes later Harvey was outside, his face purple. He's a small man, compared to me anyway, about five and a half feet tall but with a thin frame. Something about his long hours and small rewards made him a very caustic man, and he held nothing back as we stood toe to toe on that humid sidewalk. His neck bulged as he screamed and I focused on preparing for the strike that looked inevitable.

"That's my wife you fucking moron! Are you out of your fucking mind, making her stand in line?"

"I'm sorry, sir," I said. I had uncrossed my arms now, still eying his hands, which were moving around quickly, but he hadn't bunched his hands into fists yet. I knew he was right handed so I expected him to try one haymaker across my left cheek. Since he was shorter I wouldn't try ducking, I decided.

Since he screamed at me a lot and I hadn't lost my job over relatively worse things I was reasonably sure he was still my boss, so I decided I wouldn't block his arm when he swung and then drive my palm into his face. Best to just step back while he overcommitted, and then grab his arm. After that I would be able to control him.

"Well? Apologize to her, you insolent fucking ape!"

I glanced over to Serena, who was holding her phone to her lips and smiling. She was thoroughly enjoying my predicament. She raised an eyebrow expectantly.

"Ma'am, I'm sorry," I offered. I was suddenly aware that everything around us had stopped. Everyone waiting to get into the club was staring open-mouthed, expecting to see me either get fired or snap and pile drive Harvey into the pavement.

"I don't like being called 'ma'am", Serena replied, pouting. "It makes me feel old. Do I look old to you?"

I shook my head vigourously. "No, no. Not at all."

She nodded and then twined her arm through Harvey's and the two disappeared back into the club. I let out my breath and turned back to the lineup. I still had a job.

At the end of my shift I was approached by Tammy, one of the bartenders. "Harvey wants to see you," she said sympathetically. I groaned and headed to the small office on the second floor.

"Come in, Brent," Harvey said, "Have a seat." He liked to say that, as though he had some huge leather upholstered office in a bloody corporate office tower. In reality he had a little closet behind the kitchen with a rickety desk and an old computer. My generously offered seat was a wooden chair like what you'd find in a public school. It creaked a lot beneath my 220 pounds.

"I'm sorry about earlier, sir, with your wife." I tried to be pre-emptive to maybe instill a grain of sympathy that might possibly save my job.

Harvey raised his hand. "Listen, don't worry about it. Serena's not usually like that. She'd just had a bit to drink and... Well, this is a bit awkward but she actually kind of likes it when... I'm in charge."

I raised my eyebrows and said nothing. It seemed like he was saying something else but I'm not that smart a guy so instead of guessing and making a mistake I just waited.

"Anyway, I was harder on you than I should have been, is what I'm trying to say," Harvey said in one quick sentence. He rubbed his nose. "You shouldn't let everyone into the club, obviously, who claims to know me, so you did the right thing. And, well, do you want to get some drinks with us tonight? Our place?"

It was late, I was beat, and I wanted nothing more to do with that volatile woman, but Harvey was the boss. I said yes.

The Dennison's house was pretty modest on the outside, but inside it was quite well furnished. Harvey saw me staring at the leather couches, big screen TV, hardwood floors, and granite counters. "Don't get the wrong idea, Brent," he said. "You didn't get a raise because the club really isn't doing that well, like I told you. A lot of this is Serena's money - well, her parents'. Actually, they gave me almost half the money to start up the club, too."

I heard the unmistakable sound of high heels clicking across the hardwood floor. I looked to see Serena coming into the living room, still wearing her skin tight miniskirt and midriff-bearing shirt, and still radiating lusty sexuality from every little curve of her body.

"Oh, good, you convinced him to come." She said as she saw us. I glanced over at Harvey but he was moving over to her to give her a kiss.

Serena smiled at me. "So, would you like a drink?"

Feeling like a mouse in the cat's den, I really wanted to keep my wits about me, but the whole pretence of coming over was to have drinks so I nodded, thinking I would nurse that one drink while I was visiting. Serena walked slowly into the kitchen, her hips rolling with each stretch of her lean thighs and click of her high heels on the floor. Harvey sat down in an arm chair in the living room and I chose the couch.

Silence. What was I going to talk to my boss about? Evidently he was just as strapped for conversation so he grabbed the remote off the coffee table between us and lit up the huge flat screen TV occupying one wall of the room. Playoff basketball loomed on the screen and I settled thankfully into the details of the game. Harvey turned his chair to focus on the TV.

When Serena entered the room again my eyeballs were ripped away from the TV as she bent over to settle a tray of shotglasses and a bottle of tequila onto the coffee table. Her biceps squeezed her ample tits together and I stared at the swelling curves of smooth skin. Her eyes flicked up to mine, deep and dark and wicked. Harvey held out his hand, not even looking away from the TV as Serena placed a shot glass into his hand. He fired it back and she gave him another before bring one to me. So much for nursing my drink.

"Harvey is a bit of a fanatic when it comes to basketball," Serena said sadly, sitting beside me on the couch.

"Playoff time." Was all Harvey said. He reached blindly to the tequila bottle and brought it over to his lap so he could pour himself another drink while minimising the downtime of eye contact with the screen.

I felt Serena's hand on my thigh but when I stared at her she was looking at the TV. Nobody spoke as the game filled the room and we drank. Serena's hand began to slowly stroke my thigh.

"Well," Serena said, "I'm not much of a basketball fan, are you, Brent?"

"Sure," I said.

Serena frowned, her hand pausing. "Really? Do you play?"

"Well, no," I said. "I've only ever been a boxer."

"A boxer, really? Wow. You must do a lot of training for that. Hey, I've got a new home gym

downstairs - I bet you could give me some pointers on some workouts. It's tough to figure it out from instruction manuals."

It was around two in the morning and I was exhausted. The last thing I felt like doing was working out with this cocktease.

"Come on," Serena said, "I'll show you." She stood and pulled on my arm and I reluctantly followed her downstairs to the basement. The home gym had some nice equipment in it, but once inside I was smothered by Serena. She pushed me against the wall and melded her body to mine. I couldn't help it, my hands descended to her supple ass and I squeezed the deliciously taught cheeks. Her hot breath played over my neck and chest and her hands slid over my arms. She nibbled her way down from my neck and then stepped back, grabbing at my shirt and pulling it over my head.

"Jesus, you're strong," she said breathlessly as she took in my muscled torso. Then she dove at me again, writhing against me as she kissed and nibbled my chest and arms. I could feel heat on my thigh and I looked down to see that her miniskirt had ridden up over her waist and her bare pussy was smearing her hot juices onto my jeans.

"Hey, hey," I said plaintively but she didn't stop. Instead she kissed her way over to my nipple and her long devilish tongue snaked out and licked the hard bud. I gasped with the rush of sensation through my chest as she sucked and licked my nipple. Still nursing my nipple, she reached down and unbuckled my pants, letting them drop to the floor. In seconds she worked my cock free from my underwear and was jacking my shaft.

"Your husband's upstairs!" I hissed.

Her fingers twisted delightfully on my shaft as she looked at me. "So what?" She replied. "You'll kick his ass if he tries anything, right?"

There was no way I could stop her as she kissed her way down my abs until she was squatting on the floor with her face inches from my cock. She looked up at me, her eyes wide and consuming as she lifted her shirt and pulled it over her head. Her beautiful tits swung free and she grabbed them, kneading the fleshy mounds and flicking her hard nipples as she lowered her mouth onto my cock.

Her mouth was hot and wet. She drove her throat onto my cock with a desperation I had never seen in a woman before, forcing her head down onto my shaft until I felt the back of her throat on my cockhead. Then she extended her tongue, trying with all her might to reach the very base of my cock. I was completely lost to my lust as she pulled back and looked up at me, her small hands clenching the surface of my thick thighs, her eyes glistening from alomst choking on my dick, her pretty face upturned and pressed worshipfully close to my throbbing thick cock.

I stooped down, put my arms under her thighs and heaved her up off the floor. She automatically wrapped her arms around my neck and buried her face in my neck. Slowly, I lowered her down my body and she twisted her hips, rubbing her hot pussy juices all over my abs until finally my cockhead was pushing at her pussy entrance.

She groaned into my neck as I lowered her onto my pole with a wet squish. My cock was buried deep inside her wet fuckhole and she squirmed around on it, flexing her thighs and pussy muscles and whimpering softly.

I leaned forward slightly so her body would swing away from me, her tight pussy sucking slipperily on the pole still rooted inside her, and then I pulled hard on her ass, slapping her against my body and cramming my cock as far into her depths as I could go. Again and again I steadily pounded her suspended body onto my cock, tunneling into her soaking wet pussy. She just hung on to me, gasping and whimpering with a mounting pitch.

Suddenly her whole body went rigid and she almost choked me as she squeezed tightly with both arms she had around my neck. She was completely still for five heartbeats and then she shuddered from head to toe. Her legs twitched and thrashed with rubbery spasms and she sobbed into my neck.

When she relaxed I drilled my cock into her again and she threw her head back, her mouth wide open and her eyes rolling back into her head. I continued the long, hard thrusts and her head lolled around her shoulders. As I felt my cock thicken and my balls surge she held her breath again. Her toes curled and her fingers clawed into my sweaty shoulders as I felt her pussy walls contract hard. This time she couldn't stay quiet and her long low moan filled the basement as hot wet pussy juice boiled around my cock. Her little body shook and rattled as I felt liquid pour out of her pussy, running over my balls and down my thighs. She finally took a shuddering breath and spasmed again. A fresh course of pussyjuice splashed over my legs and I heard the splatter on the concrete floor.

The feeling of her hot juice curling over my ballsack and dripping down onto the floor was too much for me and my cock exploded. I teetered back against the wall and my hands slipped from under her thighs.

Serena locked her thighs tightly around my waist and fused her body to me, cramming herself firmly down on my cock as I pulsed again and again, shooting load after load of cum into her twitching fuckhole.

"Yes," she whispered. "Give me your big strong cum."

She slowly slid down off my cock. When my softening member slipped free of her cunt a fresh deluge of cum and pussy juice dropped out of her and splattered on the floor.

Thats when we heard the step on the stairs and the door opened. There was no chance to cover up, nothing to do but turn towards the door in shock as Harvey gaped at us, staring first at Serena who was backing away from me and snatching her skirt up off the floor to cover herself, then to my cock, still drooling the last remnants of his wife's pussycum onto the floor.

"You mother fucker!" Harvey screamed at last. His face turned deep purple. He lurched toward me and I had two steps to react to his swinging arm.

He was slow, drunk I guess, and blind with rage. I swatted away his fist almost contemptuously. My other hand shot out and locked onto his other wrist and then I twisted sharply. Pain knifed through his stupor of drink and rage and he cried out. As I continued to twist he was forced to fall to his knees, trying to relieve the bend on his wrist. Finally he rolled over onto his stomach, his arm up in the air behind him, and my knee pressed onto his back.

I didn't know what to do next. I mean, he was right to try and kill me but goddammit he was just too fucking inept to do it and I sure as hell wasn't going to just let him. I suddenly felt a wave of resentment as I realized that my job was well and truly gone and that this man held no sway over me whatsoever. After all the grovelling I'd done for this skinny prick I had just fucked it all up.

"Brent?" Selena said. I looked up at her. She was still holding her clothes to her body protectively.

"Yes?"

"What are you going to do to him? Are you going to... Hurt him?"

Then I was angry with her. What the fuck did she care? She'd just cheated on the little sack of shit who couldn't even swing a punch properly and now she wanted me to leave him alone?

She bit the corner of her lip. "Are you going to twist his arm a little bit, again?" She asked in a small voice.

I gaped at her. What the fuck was this?

"Do you... Want me to?" I quizzed her.

"You can make him do anything you want, can't you?" She asked, staring fixedly at her man on the floor.

I looked down at Harvey, and then back at her. "Sit down on the weight bench, Selena." I said. She looked at me and slowly sauntered over to the weight bench. She eased herself down onto the seat, opening her legs to me and exposing her slutty pussy. Her eyes were darker and smoldering more hotly than I had ever seen them. Her lips were parted and she panted slightly as she watched me.

I folded Harvey's arm behind his back and jerked him to his feet. He yelped and stood on his tiptoes to try to relieve the pressure on his wrist and elbow. I calmly walked him over to Selena.

"Kneel down in front of your wife, Harvey," I said. He dropped to his knees, wincing as they smacked on the concrete floor.

I looked at Selena. "Yes, Selena, I can make him do whatever I want right now. I'll show you. You see, the last thing he wants to do right now is smell your pussy, the pussy that is so wet for another man, the man holding him at his mercy. He can't stand to see the cum of another man leaking out of you but I'm going to make him see it and smell it."

"Fuck you!" Harvey yelled. I applied pressure and he ground his teeth. Selena stretched her legs wider apart and scooted her pussy closer to the edge of the weight bench. Harvey's face was only inches away.

"Do you smell him?" Selena whispered. "Do you see how wet he made me? Did you see us fucking, dearest?"

I could see fresh juice pooling on the weight bench now and looked closely at Selena as she dropped a finger to her pussy and stirred it around her clit. She closed her eyes and sighed.

"Don't fucking do that!" I snapped at her. Her eyes flew open in shock. "That's for him to do," I said more softly, and shoved Harvey forward.

Harvey growled as his nose and lips were pushed squarely into her pussy. Selena squealed and almost pulled away, but she kept her legs spread and pushed her hips harder into her husband's face.

"Eat your wife's pussy, Harvey," I demanded. I grabbed his hair firmly and held his lips to hers.

"Eat my fucking pussy," Selena echoed.

Harvey's tongue reached out and timidly touched the rim of her pussy. I mashed his mouth into her pussy and rubbed his face in the wet juice of her cunt. She moaned and reached a finger down to her clit, rubbing it as her husband's tongue was forced into her hole.

It wasn't long before Selena was cumming, reaching out to grab the back of Harvey's head and pull his face into her pussy. When she was done his lips, chin, nose, and cheeks were slick with wet cum.

"I think you'd better go now, Brent," Selena said quietly. I let go of Harvey and stood up quickly.

Harvey climbed up onto the weight bench and hugged Selena. She wrapped her arms around him. Unable to make sense of it, I picked up my clothes and bolted.

Before I could leave the two behind once and for all I had to go back to the club one more time to empty my locker. I considered just leaving it all there in order to avoid the inevitable confrontation but I did have some valuables that in my unemployed state were more precious than ever. I went back during the day, when I hoped Harvey would not be there. He was.

"Where have you been?" Tammy demanded when I showed up. "Harvey's looking for you and he's freaking out."

I thought it strange that Harvey would expect me to be stupid enough to go back there after everything.

I thought he would have been shocked to see me back at the club. Instead he waved to get my attention and jerked his thumb at his office before disappearing inside. I followed, and closed the door behind me, walking on the balls of my feet and looking for the thugs with the baseball bats.

Serena was there, sitting in the rickety wooden chair. Better and better.

"I'm just getting my stuff and then I'll be long gone," I said.

"Shut up, Brent," Harvey said. "Listen, who said you could show up so fucking late?"

JustinAme
JustinAme
13 Followers
12