Serving David Ch. 1

Story Info
Tawny goes on her first assignment.
11.4k words
4.64
49.2k
7
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 08/13/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tawny_h
tawny_h
48 Followers

Author's Note: This story is a sequel to "The Program", which traces Tawny's journey from a voluntary sexual submissive in a D/s relationship to a paid, contracted pleasure slave, sold through a multinational conglomerate, called simply "The Company". This is the story of her first six-month service as a Company slave and begins immediately after her sale auction as her first owner, Dave, is claiming his prize. Dave is an unusual "owner" in that his ownership came as a result of his entering a contest, through which he won Tawny's services for a six month period.

This Story has two "alternative" chapters 4 and 8, which contain material unacceptable for posting on Literotica.com. The alternative chapters, appear on the Allextremesex.com page and are accessed through the Erotic Stories "Extreme" link on the Literotica.com site index, stories & pics page. The story is readable with either version of chapters 4 and 8.

* * * * *

Part 1: Introductions

It was getting on toward 1:00 AM and Dave had been up over forty hours now. He was still running on an adrenalin rush though, at least until he could pick up his prize and get her out of there. The show had been fantastic and his girl had been the star of the show and now he was going to have her all to his own for six months! The very thought stimulated a flow of blood into his penis, making it swell and press out against his pant leg, even though he was so sleepy that he could practically feel his body breaking down.

Dave shifted his weight from one foot to another while he waited for the woman to return to the table with the key; the last of the hurdles to his prize. He looked around the auditorium one last time. There were still some of the new owners here and there, talking with their properties before leaving. Dave smiled, still shaking his head in wonder at the stroke of luck that had brought him here to Las Vegas on this warm spring morning.

He was just cruising the Internet some six-month's earlier, checking out the thousands of adult oriented sites that were available. His mind had turned to the most excellent times he had when he had a dedicated girlfriend who was pleased to double as his bottom in a steady dominant/submissive relationship. That was almost a year ago now and he was frustrated, because he just couldn't duplicate that experience. Dave had become despaired and in a moment of weakness, had broken down and decided to try out membership in an adult website to somehow try to replace his loss. He had thought that maybe he could hook up with another submissive girl there, or if not, at least get some satisfaction out of watching some good D/S action. Like all of them, the site he had selected promised the show of a lifetime, but there was one thing different about this one. It was expensive. So expensive that Dave had decided that he was either a giant fool or, this site just had to be good, or some rich person would have sued them by now. There was one other thing that pushed him over the edge and urged him to punch in his credit card number; the promise of an entry into a contest to win a prize that he would never forget. It didn't actually say what the prize was, but the site heavily hinted at a real flesh and blood experience. His mind wandered to the photos he had seen on the preview page of really classy escorts and he dreamt of having a night with one of them as he entered the site for the first time.

Dave's dreaming was interrupted by a yelp just behind him. He looked back just in time to see one of the slaves clutching her cheek and her owner standing over her berating her for something. Dave looked her over. She was pretty, no doubting that, but nothing to compare to the slave he had won. Tawny was a knockout! Dave checked his watch, submerged his urge to pound the table in frustration for having to wait so long and drifted back off into his thoughts. He remembered what a sucker he had felt like after a month went by and he ran out of things to search on the site. He smiled to himself, thinking about the fact that the site was definitely way above any others on quality, but nothing ever beat the real thing. He could see anything he had ever dreamt of there and the girls were sexy and beautiful, but everything gets old after a while, he thought. Then one day the e-mail came. It was from a company he had never associated with the site, but then, that didn't really surprise him. After all, there are only a handful of companies anymore, or so it seemed, and they owned all the others. The same people that can the beans you eat may also make the car you drive, or, in this case, send you off in a heaven of lustful abandon.

That e-mail had changed the course of his life. A week after receiving it he was off to a tropical island for a vacation, where, in addition to relaxing, he was introduced to a steady diet of women to share his bed with. He was also given physical and mental exams and asked lengthy questions about his sexual background, experiences, dreams and preferences. It got to the point where he thought they might be sending him to another planet populated by sexy women and he had chuckled to himself thinking about the sci-fi following of Gor enthusiasts.

At the end of his two-week vacation he had actually thought he had already used his prize winning, but then he had found out he was actually just beginning. Dave shook his sleepy head again as he remembered how unbelievably surprised he was when he found out that he would be in Las Vegas this night to meet the girl that he would own as a sex slave for six months!

At last the woman came toward him and held up a key on a silver chain.

"Congratulations again Mr. Fredrickson. Here is her key. You'll find her down the hallway in the #9 room. The cage stays here and you'll find a wardrobe in the room to dress her for the road."

She pointed in the direction of a darkened hallway on the other side of the room.

"It's up to you to outfit her any way you want, but please remember, you have to meet decency standards for the area you'll be traveling through. You must vacate the room within the hour and be out of the auditorium by four. We have a limousine set aside for you to return to the resort in town, but you'll have to check out tomorrow by noon. We'd suggest you get some sleep if you plan on driving."

She grinned at the last remark, suspecting that it would be difficult to get much sleep during a first night alone with a pleasure slave.

Dave thanked her, returning her smile and accepted the key. He walked sleepily across the auditorium and down the dark hallway. As he approached her room he tried to picture her in his mind again. The show for the auction had been fantastic, parading all the slave girls out, the different acts they had performed were excellent, but now it was over and his prize was just ahead.

Dave was glad that he hadn't needed to bid for Tawny. He was a winner from the start, but it was pure luck that he got to be her first owner. He'd be getting a "virgin" slave, one that would be inexperienced and trainable to meet his specific likes. Dave placed his hand on the door handle of room 9 and turned it, thinking to himself that she did look like a virgin, but sure as hell didn't perform like one!

Tawny heard the knob turn and looked toward the door. She straightened her posture, shifted on her heels and arched her back a little so her breasts rose up just a bit. She glanced down, saw that her nipples were just a bit wrinkled, so she gave herself a quick tweak and pull at the stem of her nipples to get the blood flowing and make them erect. As the door swung open, Tawny checked again and was happy to see her nipples were filling out nicely.

Tawny filled her lungs as Dave looked across the room at her. He was just as she had remembered him when she was introduced to him briefly at the pool the day before. He looked very masculine and self-assured and Tawny was so glad she was going to him first. He was not a "professional" dominant, so to speak, and he was from a somewhat "normal" lifestyle, she guessed, since he was not a millionaire playboy type. She would get to practice with him, learn how to change her outlook and please him, serve him and make him sexually satisfied. He looked like he would be kind, but firm and patient and demanding with her, and he had already hinted that he would keep her sexually excited with all sorts of activity.

Dave walked toward the slave with his cock pulsing with each step. She was staring right into his eyes, like a cat, but it was the demure, submissive look on her face that got his cock hard every time he looked at her. Her body was fantastic. It was smooth and curvy and tanned all over. Her lightly oiled skin reflected the bright spotlights that bathed her body in light. Her nipples pointed slightly up atop firm, dark areola and Dave imagined grasping them in his hands and fucking the soft cleavage that they would form. They weren't big, but they were perfectly formed, firm and uplift. He lowered his gaze to her thighs. They were set wide open and right there, like eye candy, was her cleanly shaved cunt. It was open slightly, her inner pink layer of labia was plainly in view and it was wet with what he assumed to be her natural lubricants. She looked like a ripe flower, open and ready to give forth her pollen. Her thighs were long, thin and sculpted and it took very little imagination to picture them wrapped around his midsection while he was fucking her with long, deep strokes. Her waist was tiny and a deep, dark, navel dimpled her stomach with a sexy, smooth curve.

Tawny looked at him as he came up to the door of her small cage. Her head barely missed touching the ceiling of the cage as she sat on her heels in a kneeling pose. She was dressed in her slave chains, which made her feel comfortable in her role. There was a stiff black collar around her neck that was ringed with silver ringlets. Each ring had a silver chain attached, which ran down to a leather mid-body cinch strap that ran just below her breasts. Most of the chains attached to silver attachment points on the cinch. Four, however, ran from attachment rings on the sides and front center of the collar. They ran through silver ringlets that pierced her nipples before running down to the cinch strap. Four more chains ran from her mid strap and then down to her pussy where they were attached to another silver ringlet that pierced her clitoris. There were two other chains that were attached to her nipple rings and ran down through her clit ring, under her body and up the crack of her ass. From there they attached to a small ring lying at the center of the small of her back and then split open to attach to her mid-strap below each of her shoulder blades. Every move Tawny made was translated into little tugs and stimulations at her breasts, her clit and generally all over her flesh. She smiled at him, showing her bright white teeth and her dark brown eyes sparkled from under her smooth, gull wing eyebrows. Her wavy brown hair tumbled down over her soft, rounded shoulders and rested softly on the curvature of her beautiful breasts.

Dave stood in front of the cage a moment, taking the scene in, still hoping he would not wake up and find out this was all a dream. Her expression screamed 'fuck me' and Dave could feel his prick harden as he gazed at her eyes. He looked at her slave chains, looked at their lines and where they ran and appreciated how they might make her feel. He held up the key on the chin and smiled at her. It was time to say his first words, but even though he had rehearsed them in his mind, he forgot them and blurted out whatever was on his tongue.

"OK, Tawny, ready to get started? We have to be getting along soon, but when I open the door, I want to you show me how much you appreciate me giving you your freedom to serve me."

Dave fumbled a moment and turned the tumbler that released the door lock. Tawny pushed the door open and slid out of the cage, gracefully, almost like a liquid form, and lowered herself down in front of him and onto her knees again. She looked at the bulge just before her face and began to work his pants open. Dave was immediately pleased at her choice of demonstrations, which Tawny thought was an obvious one. She pulled at his shorts and his waistband fell down below his crotch, revealing his cock to her for the very first time. Tawny felt a wave of relief and couldn't hold back her smiles. He was hung generously and it was almost erect before she had even touched him. She knew then that she pleased him with her physical appearance. She was impressed as well with his physical attributes. Before her hung the male organ she would be touching regularly and that she would become as familiar with as her own body. It was a beautiful sight and Tawny ran her fingers along his bare hips and scratched the insides of his thighs.

Dave understood and moved his feet into an open stance. Tawny leaned in and gently kissed the large flat surface on his glans as the fingers of her left hand found his scrotum and began to pull gently on his balls. He had different sized testes. One was the size of an egg and slightly irregular in shape. It hung low on his left side. The other was golf ball sized and round. It hung slightly above the other and Tawny could feel them move on their own as she gently kneaded them, one, then the other and then both together. His sack was hairy, covered in a thick mass of dark curly hair that felt rough on her fingertips. She took the fingers of her right hand and held them under his swelling shaft. It felt warm and heavy in her fingers and the head stretched down to her wrist as her fingertips pushed against his scrotum. She licked at the crown and then kissed it again, slower this time, sucking gently on the surface of his cock head with her moist lips. Tawny pulled back and watched as it throbbed, and grew. She could see his pulse in his organ as his blood pumped into the swelling shaft, making it grow and stiffen before her eyes. Tawny wrapped her hand around the shaft now and looked at his little slit, the opening of his urethra, and breathed deeply when a large drop of his precum formed at the end. The sight of his precum excited her and Tawny looked up at his face and made eye contact while she ran her tongue along his slit, taking his cum onto her tongue, and pulling a strand of his honey up off the tip of his cock..

Dave's cock was thick and hard now. Her fingers barely wrapped around the circumference. It jutted out to, perhaps, 8 to 9 inches. She already knew that when he fucked her, she would feel him deep in her gut and he would have to stretch her vagina to accommodate his full length. His shaft was smooth, dark and had one bulging vein that ran down the left side and then under his shaft to disappear near his scrotum. It was something she would feel with her tongue and it would make sucking him a little more exciting.

She slid her fist along the length of his pole and skinned the end with her thumb, spreading his precum in a shiny coating over his crown, being sure to stimulate his coronal ridge with each stroke. Each deliberate stroke increased the hardness of his pole with wonderful regularity. Tawny pulled his cock down a little and peered up at him as she placed her lips over his crown for the very first time. Her soft, wet lips closed around the thick shaft and she began to suck him gently, letting her tongue slide over his cockhead over and over. She could see he enjoyed her, so she began to move her head up and down, fucking his shaft, feeling his bulging vein, feeling his balls move in his sack as she sucked his shaft with a steady, erotic rhythm. It felt so warm and smooth in her mouth and the fine wines of her desire began to gather in her pussy.

Dave placed his hand on her head. He pulled in gently, guiding her rhythm and Tawny followed his lead, sliding her lips along his cock and sucking gently. Dave moaned softly and pushed his hips toward her while his hand pressed against her head. Tawny wanted to please him so much, especially this first time, so she sucked more vigorously and moved her body to find a better penetration angle. His cock was thick, so she wasn't sure how successful she could be at swallowing him, but she found the right angle to try it and pushed her mouth down his shaft. She held his hips as she moaned and pushed, trying to force her face further down onto his shaft. She felt his glans pressing into her throat and closed her eyes and swallowed, blocking out her gag reflex, trusting that she could pull away and the oversized object would be pulled from her throat. Tawny pushed and swallowed a third time and finally felt the shaft slide tightly into her throat. He was long and it cut off her breath, but she was rewarded with a loud moan of pleasure from Dave's mouth. Tawny opened her eyes and saw his face straining with pleasure as she pressed her chin onto his scrotum and her nose sunk into the thick mass of curly dark hair that circled his manhood.

Tawny held her face against his pelvis for several seconds and then jerked back and forth several times, letting his cockhead slip through her tight, hot throat. Satisfied that he was pleased, she pulled slowly back, letting his shaft leave her throat and sucked in a deep breath through her nose. The noises seemed to have awoken his aggression because he suddenly grasped her head and thrust in again. Tawny sucked in a quick breath and pressed toward his pubic bush again, swallowing as his cock pressed into her throat. His exclamations expressed his appreciation.

"Jesus!, yes, suck it like that bitch! Take it deep and fuck it! God you are a hot one!"

Dave started swearing and pushing, driving his cock into her throat with aggressive jerks of his hips and strong grasps on her head. Tawny became a little apprehensive, feeling a need to breathe, but his cock pumped and pushed deep into her throat. He was taking over now and Tawny wasn't sucking him anymore. He was taking her, fucking her mouth like a driven animal. She had ignited his passion and now she knew he would be a stimulating and demanding Master who would dominate her and fuck her good and hard, the way she loved it.

"Don't worry bitch, I'll let you breath soon, but remember to take a good full breath when I let you."

His words felt warm and concerned and Tawny relaxed again, letting his cock fuck her throat as she waited for her promised gasp of air. She was going to make a special effort to fuck him good now, because he cared for her. Dave glared down at her face and dragged his cock back until it cleared her throat. Tawny gasped, and took two quick breaths until he began to nudge his cock back into her. Tawny took a full breath and held it while his cock slipped back into her throat and he pulled her head roughly onto his shaft. He humped in small motions, fucking her throat as his thighs tensed and he gasped and swore. Dave pulled his cock back again and began fucking her mouth in earnest as Tawny gasped and resumed her breathing.

"OK now bitch, take over, take my cum into your mouth sweetie, learn how it feels and tastes, because you'll be living on a steady diet of it from now on."

Tawny did her best, pumping his shaft, sucking, licking, feeling his hips and sucking on his hard shaft. Dave gave her little prods and hints, pulling her a little this way and that, telling her when to suck harder, when to lick. Dave pulled his cock out of her and began to pump it as he pointed it to her face.

"Take over baby, pump it, and open up, I like to watch it pour into you. And don't stop, keep pumping until you get it all."

Tawny grasped his shaft in both hands and pumped him, slipping her palm over his glans every few stroked to spread his slick precum over his cock. She looked up and opened her mouth wide as she pumped and Dave took her head in his hands again and smiled down at her.

tawny_h
tawny_h
48 Followers