Serving David Ch. 4

Story Info
Tawny is given severe treatment by Kevin.
11.4k words
4.32
25.9k
2
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 08/13/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tawny_h
tawny_h
48 Followers

Author's Note: This story is a sequel to "The Program", which traces Tawny's journey from a voluntary sexual submissive in a D/s relationship to a paid, contracted pleasure slave, sold through a multinational conglomerate, called simply "The Company". This is the story of her first six-month service as a Company slave and begins immediately after her sale auction as her first owner, Dave, is claiming his prize. Dave is an unusual "owner" in that his ownership came as a result of his entering a contest, through which he won Tawny's services for a six month period.

This Story has two "alternative" chapters 4 and 8, which contain material unacceptable for posting on Literotica.com. The alternative chapters, appear on the Allextremesex.com page and are accessed through the Erotic Stories "Extreme" link on the Literotica.com site index, stories & pics page. The story is readable with either version of chapters 4 and 8.

* * * * *

"I think we need to talk Kevin."

Dave sat in the common room having beer while the clock turned past noon and waited for Tawny to finish her entertainment of Phil. Kevin took a long gulp and wiped his face. He turned to Dave and began talking.

"Phil's probably working her over with that fuckin' sybian thing of his. He had some whore going nuts all weekend once and he had me come watch it for a while. I'll bet that bitch of yours is getting along with it very well." He paused. "So what's the talking about? What's on your mind Dave?"

"Kevin, I know what you do to women. I wanted to bring you in this weekend especially because you have that talent. You can do things that I just haven't got in me, but remember, she's my property."

Kevin held up his hand. "Hey, no problem buddy, I wont break her, physically anyway." Kevin laughed with a cackling shriek that tended to insult a person's patience. Dave just smiled and filled his beer glass.

"Yea, I trust you Kevin, otherwise, you wouldn't be here. There are some other things you should know though. She really IS owned, you know. I mean it, no shit, and you need to understand that I'm not the one that you need to worry about if you cross certain boundaries, which I know you've done with some other girls." Dave paused for emphasis "I'm serious as a heart attack, if you damage her, I mean something that takes more that a day, maybe two at best, to disappear, your balls may find themselves on the wrong end of a very sharp knife."

Kevin looked bored. "Shit, that little bitch could never get near me."

Dave cut him off. "I'm not talking about her, buddy, not that you give her due credit. She's a lot tougher than you think and I swear she could knock the shit out of any three men in a bar; believe me. She can move like a goddamned she-devil if provoked, but no, it isn't her you have to worry about. It's her owners, her real owners."

Dave's concern got Kevin's attention. Kevin listened while Dave filled him in on the restrictions that the company placed on the care and handling of their pleasure slave. Kevin listened, but seemed unconcerned.

"I would never want to damage these goods anyway Dave and from what you told me, there is no reason why I can't have this one eating out of my hand. I know she's yours, but I'm gonna train her a bit, make her need me, if even just for certain periods."

Dave grinned. "Hey, you got her this afternoon and Saturday, but what thinks you can have more?"

"Because I got what you want Dave, or rather what you need; the parts, the engine, the contacts. I know you want in on the racing circuit, and if she is what I want, and it looks like she is, we can do some trading."

Dave was hoping Kevin would make such an offer. It seemed like such a sweet deal. Kevin would train her to be a real submissive and he could get his racecar finished and into the circuit.

"Yes, Kevin, I think we see eye to eye. I still want her to do some special things for me, but other than that, I'm ready to deal."

"Well, if you think she's a good fuck now, wait 'til I lay some influence on her. You haven't seen real submission yet. After today, she'll be looking for a way to avoid me I bet. Just wait until I'm through with her and then you can use the threat of being loaned to me as a way to convince her to do anything you want."

Dave thought for a moment. "Yea, Kevin, that sounds good, sounds real good. I was afraid I was getting too sympathetic with her. After all, she'll be taken away from me in a few more months, so I may as well get what I can out of her while I can."

Kevin smiled. He had wanted to work on Tawny from the moment he first saw her. She was just the kind of woman he liked to break. She was strong, independent and put out good enough to capture any man's cock, if not his heart. Thankfully, he thought, Dave had a hungry pocket to go along with his soft heart and perverted mind. Now he could have her next week, and more, if he wanted. All he had to do is keep feeding Dave's racing fever.

……………………………………………………

Nearly an hour had passed since Dave had come and gotten her from Phil. She had her shower and fixed all her apertures while Dave watched her and shared some of his wisdoms with her. Tawny had come to like Dave, really like him, because he always made her feel like she was doing a good job as his slave and he seemed to like looking at her and fucking her so much. She was always happy to do what he wanted, but what he was telling her now had her frightened.

"This is your last session for the weekend baby, and Kevin's gonna have you. You know, he can be a little severe. I don't think I've really prepared you for someone like him. But, I want you to be a good girl for him, he can be a big help to me in some ways."

Normally, Tawny would avoid facing a violently strict Dom, but it seemed so important to Dave. Besides, she told herself, she really didn't have a choice. She could ask Dave not to make her go, but that would be going against her creed, of taking advantage of a Master's soft spot. If Dave thought it was safe, she could endure it for him. And besides, she had been with tough guys before and somehow; they always ended up being another helping of good sex for her. Why should this Kevin be any different?

Master Dave, I will be good, for him, for you. I'll not disappoint you."

Dave grinned and patted her ass. He knew he could count on her.

………………………………………………

Tawny stood silently in the middle of the room and waited for Kevin. Dave had left her there, naked, without any of her body jewelry and in the big room containing nothing but a bed and a straight wooden chair and a hutch. The floor was bare wood, except for a large animal fur carpet in front of a fireplace. It was a gas fireplace and Dave had lit it just before he left. Tawny had not been in this room at all yet and the strangeness scared her: the room's unfamiliarity combined with the fear she already harbored from Kevin's demeanor, combined to make her feel very naked, exposed and uneasy.

The door finally opened and Tawny's body translated her tenseness into an elevated heartbeat. She turned, looked and saw Kevin as he closed the door behind him. He was wearing leather shorts, nothing else. His bare chest was sculptured and muscular. He had a bag in his left hand and a whip coiled in his right. The whip was one of those kinds with all the strands of leather hanging out the end. The sight of him made her body shiver and she couldn't keep her lip from quivering. It suddenly felt cold in the room. She tried to remain calm, but she knew he'd see the fearfulness on her face and through her involuntary body movements; the shaking lip, the wide eyes.

Kevin looked at his prey like a wolf near the kill. She had big eyes, like a scared animal. It was perfect, he thought, she would be a pure joy to control and she was so fucking beautiful. Her naked body made his cock swell and he had to keep his mind on his goal to resist just taking her first. She was staring at him. Perfect, he thought, just what he expected, and just what he wanted.

Kevin stepped near to her, set the bag down and looked at her with a weak smile. He raised his hand quickly and slapped her with an open hand, flat across her cheek. Tawny shrieked and turned her head away, grabbing her burning cheek.

"I thought you're supposed to be a slave. Slaves don't stare at their Master. Put your fuckin' eyes down like you're supposed to, and kneel bitch, show me what you know about submitting to a man. I don't have time to waste teaching you fundamentals."

Tawny went quickly to the floor on her knees and reached into her rich knowledge bank of submissive ritual to satisfy his obvious preferences. She felt sick, because she hadn't been with him a minute before she was already chalking up a bad performance. Dave deserved better, she thought. She shivered and adjusted herself with her knees widespread and her chest up. She rested her hands, palms up, on the insides of her thighs. She felt her breasts rise and she was hoping her stance and her physical attributes might somehow gain his appreciation back.

Kevin walked around her, letting the cold tips of the whip scrape over the soft flesh of her shoulders, her breasts, her cheek. He stopped behind her and squatted so his knees touched her arms. She felt his breath on her neck as he leaned over, looking down over her shoulder. The silence kept her anxiety at a high pitch and she could feel her heart pound in her chest. Moments passed like hours.

Kevin put his nose near her shoulder. She smelled beautiful. He could sense her smell, her pussy, open, pink and inviting. Her nipples were pointed, hard, and seemed to beg for his touch as they floated atop her soft, curved breasts. He could feel his penis swell in his leather shorts. Her presence begged him to take her, but he knew he could be strong, resist the temptation, and put off his desire for a greater prize. He reached next to him; felt in his bag for the implements he needed. He spoke softly into her ear.

"Put your hands behind you please."

Tawny flinched. His voice frightened her, like a thunderclap frightens a child. She pulled her arms behind her, placing them at the small of her back, her shoulders came back, she felt her breasts rise and she could almost feel his glare on her breasts, and that pleased her.

Kevin found the leather strap he was feeling for and pulled it from the bag. He moved quickly now. He watched her breasts rise and jut outward as the girl moved her hands backward at his command and his cock responded, begging him to put off his work and take her. Every motion temped his male instincts to fuck her. He lifted the leather collar and fit it around her neck. Her flesh was soft, delicate and warm. His fingers paused, feeling her flesh as his fingers worked the leather band around the soft pedestal that connected her head to her beautiful body.

Tawny felt the leather caress her neck. She felt his fingers on her skin, knew he was thinking, watching her. She closed her eyes and remembered the image of his big menacing cock in front of her face the other day; the look in his eyes as he pulled his fist back on his shaft and it pumped a long stream of his cum outward and onto her face and her body. She wanted his cock in her and she knew he must want the same, but he kept still, touching only her neck. The leather closed on her neck and she heard a series of clicks as he pressed the end of the collar into the locking device and the collar tightened around her neck. A strange feeling came over her. The tightness at her neck was real, but the emotional feeling was greater. He was taking control of her, he was resisting her temptations and taking his own course and she knew she would have to follow. The path he was taking her down was strange and it frightened her.

Kevin felt a wave of relief as the collar closed tightly on the bitch's neck. Somehow he was afraid she would move, turn and look at him and he would follow his instinct and take her, but he had won. His collar was on her; tightly closed on her neck and that renewed his resolve. He reached into his bag again and felt the wide leather bands of the cuffs and pulled them out; and he lifted out the heels too and dropped them on the floor next to the bag. Kevin stood up behind her.

"Put them on and then stand."

Kevin stayed behind her, holding the cuffs, not wanting to look at her face until he had her the way he wanted her. He still felt an urge to take her, but it was easier to resist now as he contemplated the control he would have over this marvelous piece of flesh. He watched as she moved onto her feet and crouched, pulling the heels to her feet and gracefully placed her foot onto the narrow ledge that would serve as a shaky foundation for her body.

"Lock them on, snugly."

Tawny heard his voice; calm, directive, stern, and wrapped the locking strap tightly around her ankle. The black shoes were narrow and the heels were long and pointed. They fastened to her feet with straps and the ankle strap had a locking device so that once they were on, they would not come off. She would have difficulty moving in them and the locking straps added to her sense of entrapment and display as a model of femininity and powerlessness. Tawny stood up slowly after locking her ankle in the second shoe. She faltered momentarily while she balanced on the tiny heels. She felt his hands on her wrists, lifting them up and together. Her body was forced forward some at the waist and then the leather touched her wrists, wrapping them in a wide, four inch cuff and she heard the metallic click of the locking device that set the cuffs firmly around her wrists. She felt another wave of anxiety sweep over her. He let her wrists go and Tawny pulled her arms apart, but was stopped by the cuffs that were attached, one to another. She caught a glimpse of him as he came from behind her. She looked down again, to the floor, obediently evading his stare.

She looked perfect, he thought, as he came around her, looking at her tall, thin form balanced so precariously on the tall, black heels that captured her feet. With the heels she was almost as tall as his six feet. Her soft brown hair hung unkempt, just touching her shoulders. Her soft skin glowed under the bright light in the ceiling. The dark tone of her skin made her look healthy and fit, her breasts were so perfectly uplift and accented by firm, dark areola and stiff, pointed nipples that begged to be touched. Her venus-mons; smooth, soft, devoid of any trace of hair; naked, exposed, and her nether lips, darkly pink and open just enough to tease the eyes with a glossy pink inner lining that invited a taste or to envelop a male organ in a soft blanket of pleasure. Her legs were thin, but muscle-toned, and like the rest of her body, smooth and graceful looking as they reached up to their terminus at her beautiful ass; firm, tanned, round and seemingly designed for the grasp of a hand. He looked at her down-looking face. Her high cheekbones were evident, soft and sculpted. Her light brown eyebrows gently curved like the wing of a graceful bird. Her eyelashes were long, like small brushes, hiding her eyes from his gaze.

He wanted to reach out and touch her cheek, feel her skin, look into her eyes, but he resisted. He had to defeat her first, make her submit to him, make her his servant, not the other way around. In his slightly twisted mind he saw what was happening, she was having her way with everyone; with Dave, the others. She was having the pleasure, making them give her the sex she wanted, not the other way around, like it was meant to be. He would fix all that.

Kevin stooped and picked up his whip. He flicked the hard leather handle and the six leather strands shook menacingly just inside Tawny's view. He folded it and hung it on his leather shorts. He stooped again, out of Tawny's view, reached into his bag and grasped a short leather strap and a long, shiny chain with a leather handle. He wiggled the semi-stiff strap in his right hand.

Tawny could feel the icy glare from his eyes as he examined her body. She could do nothing but balance on her high heels, waiting, hoping he would want to take her now. Her hands were fastened behind her, she was helpless and her pussy was moving within her. The atmosphere, the tension, the anticipation, made her vulva drool. He must see it, she thought, he must want her. But Tawny was afraid that Kevin would be different. She was afraid he was going to take from her and give nothing in return. He was going to use her and please himself. This is what she had often dreamed of, but had never really had, she thought. She didn't know if she would like it, so she had placed herself in a position where it might be forced on her, but she had not actively sought it. She had come close, with Darla and with Brad, but Kevin was different. He made her shiver, he was going to take her in a different way and that made her frightened and excited.

Kevin felt her flinch when his fingers rested on her ass. He liked that; she was frightened. It gave him the confidence that he could mold this bitch quickly, and then he could fuck her. The thought made his cock swell, so he stayed behind her, not wanting her to see how she affected him. He turned her so she faced the bed and then hooked the chain to her collar, like a leash, and pulled her. She took a few small, precarious steps on her tiny heels and he knew what she was thinking, that he was going to take her now, but she was wrong. He looked over her shoulder, looked at the jutting point of her nipple and then flicked his wrist.

Tawny felt a mixture of disappointment and relief. He was taking her to the bed now, but the searing pain and the loud slap erased her thoughts. It felt like a branding iron on her right ass cheek and she screamed out and jerked her body, almost loosing her balance on the pointed heels of her captive shoes. Her heart raced and the sting turned quickly into a hot spot on her left ass cheek. He tugged the leash tightly, letting her know he had her and spoke to her from behind her left ear.

"Let me get this straight now little miss bitch, you are a slave, is that right?"

Tawny answered quickly and politely. "Yes Master Kevin."

The leather strap moved with lightning speed again, injecting another spear of pain into her burning right cheek. Tawny held her voice this time and barely moved in reaction to the painful touch.

"But you've been a naughty slave Tawny. Haven't you?"

Tawny swallowed. Not certain what to say. The leather strap connected on her cheek again and then again. Tawny blurted out a sob and tears filled her eyes. The sting, in the same spot was nearly unbearable. She moved forward a small step and shivered, her lips quivered. He was hurting her and she didn't know what he wanted. But maybe she did know, she had felt this before, with Brad. He wanted her to tell the truth, to bear her soul to him.

"Maybe, just maybe, if you let it out and tell me the truth, I'll vary the spot."

The leather slapped on her right cheek again and the sound faded in Tawny's ears, smothered by the sting. The pain struck deep and she cried out.

"Please, Master Kevin, please, don't."

Kevin smiled. He watched the tears, knew he could maybe do one more without damaging Dave's precious property. "Talk to me bitch." The strap lanced out onto her right cheek once more and Tawny yelped and moved again.

"Yes, yes, I've been bad Sir, I've been naughty and bad."

The strap fell again, harder this time and the sting penetrated deep, but on her left cheek this time. Tawny stifled her tears and gasped for breath. Her pussy turned in her belly; she felt her liquids flow onto her nether lips. God, I wish he'd fuck me now, she thought, like Tom had.

The strap struck again and then again. The pain built and hit deeply into her left cheek. Her eyes flooded again. Tawny gasped and begged between sobs and the strike of the strap and thought of running, but to where?

tawny_h
tawny_h
48 Followers