Serving David Ch. 5

Story Info
Tawny is sent to serve Master Kevin.
9.8k words
4.48
22.6k
00

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 08/13/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tawny_h
tawny_h
48 Followers

Author's Note: This story is a sequel to "The Program", which traces Tawny's journey from a voluntary sexual submissive in a D/s relationship to a paid, contracted pleasure slave, sold through a multinational conglomerate, called simply "The Company". This is the story of her first six-month service as a Company slave and begins immediately after her sale auction as her first owner, Dave, is claiming his prize. Dave is an unusual "owner" in that his ownership came as a result of his entering a contest, through which he won Tawny's services for a six month period.

This Story has two "alternative" chapters 4 and 8, which contain material unacceptable for posting on Literotica.com. The alternative chapters, appear on the Allextremesex.com page and are accessed through the Erotic Stories "Extreme" link on the Literotica.com site index, stories & pics page. The story is readable with either version of chapters 4 and 8.

* * * * *

Tawny jerked back to consciousness. She must have dozed off, her mouth slipping down into the water. She sat up, her breasts broaching through the layer of white foam on the water's surface. Tawny pushed the plug and the water began to seep from the tub, making her feel heavier with each passing moment as her body fell victim to the pull of gravity and rested onto the bottom of the tub. She took the spray head and rinsed her body and threw her calves up over the rim of the tub. Her pussy lay open and spread. She examined her mons, felt it carefully for any trace of hair. There was none. The frequent waxing and hair removal treatment had produced a vulva as hairless as a newborn's cheek. Next, she douched herself, using three containers, each cleansing her sex more deeply and the final, leaving a light coat of lubricant and a fragrance in her feminine tunnel. She rolled over, splaying her cheeks and treated her anal passage to a similar cleansing, but using five containers to ensure a thorough treatment.

Tawny stepped from the tub, daubing her soft, brown flesh with a towel and stood before the mirror. She looked over her body as she applied a coat of lotion to soften her skin and give it a light, oily sheen. She trimmed and filed her nails, applied polish to toes and fingers and dried her hair, brushing it out to a soft, shimmering sheen. Finally, she massaged her breasts, lightly pinched her nipples, letting them stiffen and pulled each nipple out and swabbed her piercing holes with a cloth-coated wire to ensure they were clean and open. She sat, spread her legs and repeated the process for her piercing in her labia, above her clitoral hood and finally, through the base of her clitoris itself. She stood, looked over her body and smiled. She was ready to please a Master now.

Secretly, she hoped she could please Kevin. He was, after all, a man and could come to appreciate her real skills, those of the pleasure slave, and she would once again feel the domination of a strong male as he used her body. There was something about him that evoked her admiration. His firmness, his strength, made her feel good, submissive. She felt a tingle in her pussy. She wanted to fuck him and as she looked at herself in the mirror, she hoped he would feel the same way. She touched her clit with her finger and shivered from the contact.

Tawny stood in the bedroom and looked at the bed. It was so inviting and she was so tired. In the morning, she would only need a final douche in each of her holes. She walked toward the bed and saw it, an envelope on the bed. She lay down and rested her head on the pillow and opened the envelope. It was a large square on heavy rag paper, more like an invitation than a note. It was written in exquisite script. Tawny read:

"You will come to me tomorrow at 7 AM. Master David will drop you. Enter through the front door and turn to your left into the large room, you will find further instructions there. You will wear your hair pulled back into a ponytail. You will wear red lipstick and polish on your nails. Adorn your piercings with jewelry; chains for your labia. You will place the implement in your cunt, attached to your clit. Wear a red lace frame bra, red lace panties, tong-style with open crotch; matching garter belt, black fishnet stockings. Red shoes, locking straps and very tall, I know you understand. Short wrap skirt, black; white chiffon blouse, tight, open collar; earrings; black collar, velour, with a ring."

Tawny set the card down and looked around. What "implement", she thought. Then her eyes caught it, a blue box setting on the dresser. She got up and went to examine it. It was a butterfly vibrator, but with some new twists. It had a ring attached to the base, so it could be attached through her piercing hole. The "body" was larger than usual and situated so it would fit into her vagina. The body, doubtlessly contained the energy cells, but there were no switches or controls. It would be a remote unit and Master Kevin, no doubt, would control the action. She went back to the bed and lay down, looking at the ceiling. She envisioned herself accessorized as described in the note. She smiled. Yes, she thought, Kevin would be fucking her. She smiled and let her mind drift back to the week before; his cock before her face. It was large and hard and he pumped his seed out onto her. She would be seeing more of that now, much more. She squirmed her body into the mattress and fell fast asleep.

She was startled and jumped up. There was something touching her, her mouth. Dave's image was there, before her, and his hand, at her mouth. She opened, sucked gently on his finger when he inserted it. Dave smiled down at her.

"Up and at 'em baby. In the car in an hour. Got any questions about how to dress, what to do?"

Tawny's head raced and Dave pulled his finger away. He continued to sit on the edge of the bed and his big hand now caressed her hip, his fingers running along her body and finally up to her breast, where he paused to knead her left breast. Tawny had nothing to say. An hour: she had to douche, reapply skin cream, dress, but all the clothing was there, laid out, where she put it the night before. She did have questions though.

"No Master David. Master Kevin's note was clear and I have everything he wanted. He said you would drive me Sir."

She looked up at him, in that wondering way that Dave could recognize. She hesitated, afraid to ask the question that burned in her mind.

"Ask it baby, I know you have something in that sweet brain of yours, you're supposed to tell the truth, remember?"

Tawny bit her lip and then spilled her thoughts. "Master, do you, do you, like, think I'm not pleasing any more? I mean, is there anything more I can do to please you?"

Dave grinned and pinched her nipple hard, then he continued to hold it in his fingers, kneading it gently, but firmly. He looked at her and watched her bite her lips as his pressure stung her nipple.

"You are great, baby, I couldn't ask for more. You are doing me a bigger favor than you think. I love the way you fucked for me this week. That turns me on baby, love to watch you fucking over and over; and now Master Kevin. I don't even need to ask, I know you're gonna please him, aren't you baby? He turns you on, doesn't he?"

Tawny was evasive. Yes Master Kevin turned her on, in a way, but he was too rough, too mean. She was afraid of him and yet, she wanted to go to him again.

"I don't know if "turn-on" is the right word Sir. I mean, well, I want to go to him, but, I don't know if it is because you want it of me, or maybe, because I want to find out about what he wants from me."

"Remember Tawny; you told Kevin some stuff last weekend, about how you were a bad sub. Well, you ARE bad, in that way. You're going to him today, because you want to, not because I want you too. It just so happens that we both want the same thing, this time, just like we both wanted the same thing when you came to me. I wanted to fuck, without attachments and you wanted to be fucked, without attachments. Now, Kevin has something else you want, doesn't he? Something you don't really get from me."

Tawny looked down, ashamed that Dave was able to tell her what she was doing better than she could.

"Yes Master."

Dave waved his finger, motioning her to come forth and verbalize her emotions.

Tawny didn't look at him and started to speak. Dave tapped her cheek roughly with his open hand. Not quite a slap, but a hint of one. He held her chin, making her look at him when she spoke. Tawny met his eyes with hers.

"Master Kevin makes me obey him and he, well, he is a Master, he makes me…..."

"Makes you feel good when he whips your ass, doesn't he baby?"

"Yes Master."

"Good, that's what I thought. Hell, I can't control you like that. My control derives from you, from your loyalty to me as your Master. I could have sent you to Kevin any time I wanted and you would have gone, but now, now you're going, because YOU want to aren't you?"

"That's part of it master, yes."

"Yea, that's part of it alright, the important part. Now, go enjoy yourself and don't have too good a time."

Dave got up and slapped her on the ass. Then he walked out the door, leaving Tawny to get ready.

Tawny took a short bath, douched and massaged her body with fragrant lotion, as she had the previous evening. She carefully applied a layer of red polish to her nails and dressed her lips in matching red lipstick. She looked at the box containing the butterfly, paused and then turned, picking up the garter belt. She pulled it up over her hips and then pulled on the stockings, rolled them up over her long, soft legs and fastened the tops to the garter. Tawny looked in the mirror. The black net affect made her look cheap, like a whore. Maybe that was Kevin's foible. Maybe he wanted to treat women badly because he thought they were dirty. Tawny thought about Kevin more as she pulled her hair back and held it in a bunch, picked up a retainer band and twisted it around her hair. She swung her head and smiled, thinking that the ponytail offset the effect of her stockings. Hell, maybe he just hates women, she thought. That would be okay though, she said to herself, so long as he likes what women have. That thought turned her thoughts to her pussy. She went to the box on the table and pulled out the device. She touched it to her labia, rubbing it a few times, coating the "body" and then pushed it into her vagina. It only penetrated a few inches. She worked the clasp open and worked it through the hole in the base of her clit and then let it close. The butterfly eased in close to her clit and the edges of the wings pressed her labia apart. She looked down, seeing that it fit snugly against her inner labia and she tensed from the gentle feeling of erotica it gave her, hugging her clit so snugly.

Time was running short now. Tawny took two lengths of silver chain with sparkling studs attached and hung them from her pierced hood. The lengths hung down on either side of the butterfly wings and the sparkling studs dangled an inch apart below the inverted vee formed by her thighs as they met at her pink gash. She pulled on her red lace panties next, working the delicate bands up over her stockings and smoothed the thin straps so they left her soft, round ass cheeks exposed. She had to feed the chains through the slit in the panty's face and then placed the delicate lace hem along the line of her pussy, carefully fitting it beneath the wings of the butterfly. Her pussy was now framed in red lace. The butterfly sat at the top of the slit, splaying her pink pedals and hugging her sensitive bud tightly. She looked in the mirror again. She smiled. It looked very sexy. Kevin would be pleased. Tawny slipped the bra up her arms. It was nothing more than a red lace frame to fit around her breasts, although the lower wings provided a little lift to her breasts, helping them stand out a bit. The final touch was her jewelry. Tawny fit sparkling studded rings through her nipples and then put on matching earrings. She pulled the black velour collar round her neck. The front was adorned with a silver ring, with a sparkling stud, matching her nipple and ear adornments.

Tawny watched herself in the mirror, choosing not to place her outerwear on until the last. She bent, pulled the red shoes on her feet and strapped the locking straps tightly around her ankles. She stood, balancing on the tall, pointed heels. The shoes made her feel vulnerable and soft, feminine. It was a familiar feeling to her now and it pleased her. Finally, she wrapped the black skirt round her hips, leaving her belly exposed. The skirt fit snugly, hugging the curve of her derriere and barely covering her hanging bangles. She turned, looked at the curves it enhanced and slipped her blouse on. She buttoned two buttons; leaving the top three open and spread her lapels so her cleavage was in evidence. The waistband of the blouse was elastic and wrapped around her waist just below her breasts. A tie held the blouse closed at the hem and left a wide band of flesh exposed at her midriff. She smiled inwardly as she turned the finished product in the mirror. Yes, Kevin is dressing me this way for a reason, she thought. He will fuck me, I know, and he will like me then.

On the way to Kevin's, Dave had few words to say. He kept glancing at her, looking at her legs, which were open slightly.

"You look real good Tawny. Kevin will like it. One word of advice."

Tawny looked to David and smiled.

"Thank you Master Dave. And what is the advice Sir?"

"Think of nothing but him. Love him; throw yourself at him. If he gets an inkling that your mind is on anything else but him, he may go…well, just concentrate on him."

"Yes master, I will. Thank you again master, for allowing me this opportunity to learn."

Dave laughed. "Yea, you got the idea baby, thank me for letting you learn from him."

The car stopped abruptly and Dave tapped her thigh with his hand. "OK, This is it Baby, right through that gate. I'll see you in a few days."

"Sir, just one other thing…"

Dave looked at her.

"About, well, the Company……."

Dave put his fingers to her lips.

"He knows his limits, but do you? My advice…do what he says and remember, you ain't gonna get to your sexual nirvana by living inside your little safety envelope. Let it all out baby and let him take you to someplace you've wanted to go."

Tawny swallowed and stepped from the car. Dave pulled off immediately, leaving her on the sidewalk, a few people walking by, gazing, men smiling at what looked like a hooker out of place on an early Saturday morning. Tawny thought about Dave's remark. Kevin will want to stretch Company rules, she thought. I'll do it, she said to herself, I swear I'll do it, go with him and pleasure him. She stepped across the walkway and opened the iron gate in the high wall that separated Kevin's home from the outside world. The same wall that separated Tawny's present life from the future. A future she did not quite understand, but that she was going to explore, at any cost. She just wondered if she had enough emotional cash to pay for it.

………………………………………………………

Tawny stepped up to the door. It was a large house with a brown stone exterior and small windows. The door was large, dark wood, and had a large knocker on the center. Tawny hesitated, she considered knocking, but remembered that his note said to simply enter. She took the handle and turned it. The door was unlocked. She pushed the door open and stepped in, closed the door behind her. It shut with a loud metallic clink, like the closing of a gate. It was cool inside and her heels made loud clicks on the smooth stone floor. She was in a large entry room with a high ceiling. A gothic-looking chandelier hung from above, giving off a dim light in the darkened area. There were doors on all sides, but the one to the left was open. She followed her directions and walked down the corridor to the left. Her heels made a frighteningly loud clank on the floor, as if to announce her presence. The hallway was long, lit by small windows above her eye level on the left side. The right wall was adorned with artwork depicting various scenes of historical events, with nudity as the only common element. Rapes, violent acts, ancient warriors conquering, Tawny was not a student of art, but nonetheless, recognized a few. The last painting made her pause. It was of a semi human creature, a devilish-looking thing, standing over a woman, sprawled out, her clothing was torn away and the creature sported a huge erection, an animal-like penis that he doubtless, intended to assault her with. The image frightened her, yet at the same time, made her pussy tremble with erotic stirrings. The creature reminded her of Kevin; a monster, but one with an incredible capacity to please a woman's sexuality.

Tawny entered the room at the end of the hall. It was a large room with a stone floor. At one end was a large bed, no bed covers, only a tight fitted cover of black cloth. The sides and ends were fitted with rings and loops of metal. Over the bed was a pulley device and a chain fitted with a metal ring. There was a similar devise hanging in the middle of the room. At the other end was a fireplace and a low table, only inches over the floor and covered with an animal fur. Two tables with cabinets were on the other walls, the tables had a variety of implements lying on them, clamps, whips, straps and so forth. This was his sex playroom, she assumed. It was dim inside, the only light coming from windows high, near the vaulted ceiling. Two of the walls were completely mirrored, giving the room an enormous appearance.

Tawny stood just inside the room and examined the area. The semi-dungeon appearance made her heart pump at an elevated pace. She began to doubt the wisdom of coming and silently wished she could turn around and leave, but no, she had committed herself and the only way to go now was forward. Her thoughts were interrupted. A voice sounded, strong and loud, behind her and her heart leapt.

"Very nice, right on time and looking quite exquisite!"

Tawny shivered and looked down, she wondered, should she kneel, turn? She wondered why she had not thought out her actions before. She froze, still, and waited. Kevin approached her, examining her exquisite form and stood behind her, close to her, placed his hands on her arms and felt her tremble. She was afraid, and that made him smile inwardly. He moved his body against her from behind; she was nearly his own height in her heels. He placed his lips in the nape of her neck and softly kissed her, sucked her warm flesh briefly and felt her shiver. He lifted his face, looked at the mirror to his left and examined her profile. She was like a dream come true, he thought, and now he would make her his. His hands moved along her arms and then to her waist, feeling her soft, warm curves, her tight stomach, the indentation of her navel and then up, up to her curved fleshy breasts and then over the thin material of her blouse to feel the hard tips of her nipples.

Tawny shivered, expecting him to strike her or grasp her harshly at any moment, but his touch was soft and her heart raced. His hands came to her breasts, but the only pain came from her own body as her nipples hardened until they ached. He frightened her, but turned her on. She could feel her body reacting, her nipples swelling, her pussy sweating, all the things he body did when it sensed a fucking coming. She felt her lips quiver and gasped as though there was little air in the room. His face came to her cheek and his tongue reached out touching her ear.

"Do you want to fuck me Tawny?"

Tawny shuddered, her breath was short, she felt like a virgin, the suggestion so different from her expectations. Yes, she did, she was so horny and so ready. Her pussy pulsed within her, whetting the instrument that was teasing her, buried within her vagina. She shook her head, nervously and stuttered her reply.

tawny_h
tawny_h
48 Followers