Serving David Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tawny_h
tawny_h
48 Followers

Tawny felt her heart pick up a faster beat as she watched Mistress Lynne remove her blouse.

"Yes, of course Mistress, I can stow anything you'd like right here." Tawny motioned to the entry hall hutch.

Tawny smiled and looked down at Mistress Lynne's breasts as she removed her loose blouse. Her breasts were exceptionally erotic; firm and full and her nipples, so large and set atop dark, tight areola. Just looking at them gave her an impulse to suckle her. Lynne saw Tawny's hungry look and felt her pussy swell within. She would be excellent, Lynne thought, so she proceeded to remove her skirt while Tawny folded and set her blouse away. Tawny turned back and averted her stare from the dark patch of hair between Lynne's legs. Lynne caught her reaction and took the crop back from Tawny's hand and handed her the skirt. She waited a moment until tawny placed her skirt down and then used the crop to pulled Tawny's attention back to her face.

"Tawny, you are a very sweet looking girl. Do you like me too? I mean, the way I look?"

Tawny felt a shiver. Lynne's voice was so smooth and it was directive now. The accent was so distinguished, she thought. Tawny felt an air of dominance from her, making her answer direct questions.

"Yes Mistress, you look very beautiful." Tawny paused, judging her reaction, then giving her more. "You are sexy, Mistress, I mean, you have a very beautiful body."

Lynne smiled, liked what she heard, "Then look at me, look down, at my pussy. I'm going to want you to suck my pussy a lot Tawny, are you going to like that? Do you like to put your tongue into a woman's pussy honey? And how about my ass sweetie, do you want to lick me there too?"

Tawny felt a rush. Her heart raced and she licked her lips, looking down at Lynne's dark, mysterious patch of hair, swearing she could sense the smell of her pussy. The very suggestion of eating her pussy made her wet and terribly horny. Tawny glanced down at her own pink slit and could see it was exuding a layer of wet excitement that she knew that Mistress Lynne could see. That was good, she thought, she wanted Mistress Lynne to know how hot she made her.

"Absolutely Ma'am, of course, I would be very, very pleased to lick you anywhere or anytime Mistress."

Lynne looked down, saw Tawny's wet slit and felt a rush herself. This beautiful little slave was absolutely hungry for her, she thought. She could hardly wait to sample this girl and let her quench her burning desire for sexual satisfaction. Lynne reached behind Tawny's neck, grasped an attachment loop on her collar and pulled her face close to hers. She moved closer, letting her nipples rest gently against Tawny's and then turned her head and helped herself to Tawny's parted lips. The two shivered with erotic excitement as their tongues met, turning around each other. Tawny reached in, feeling the roof of Lynne's mouth and Lynne jabbed her tongue in and out of the beautiful young girl, fucking her mouth with a passionate regularity. They held the kiss for a full minute before Lynne pulled Tawny back and stared into her soft brown eyes.

"Come girl, show me to where David is, I want you."

Tawny panted as she looked back into Lynne's eyes, then turned to the stairway and looked behind her.

"Please, follow me Mistress, I will show you." Tawny stepped to the stairway and smiled at Mistress Lynne.

Tawny led Lynne up the short staircase and into the big common room. Dave was sitting across the room wearing nothing but his boxers and tending a beer. Tawny stepped in front of the big sofa in front of the fireplace and smiled to her Master.

"Master David, Mistress Lynne has arrived."

Tawny swept her hand toward Lynne, who walked past her and approached Dave. Dave stood, smiled and kissed Lynne on her offered cheek.

"Welcome Lynne. I suppose that you have met my Tawny. I hope you find her to be all that I told you she would be."

Lynne grinned and peeked back toward Tawny, who, by now, had assumed a kneeling position on the fur rug in front of the fireplace. "She is certainly the physical being you described, and she seems to have promise for her talents as a pleasure slave. I can hardly wait to try her. Do you mind if I get right to it?"

Dave couldn't help him self and allowed himself the pleasure of looking over Lynne's body. Such a waste, he thought, she has the most amazing tits. He sensed that Lynne was becoming piqued at his hesitation and ogling, so he turned his attention to Tawny to break her spell. He looked at Tawny and winked.

"Good girl Tawny." Then he placed his mind back on the business at hand. "No, Lynne, please, help yourself. You can make yourself comfortable here, or anywhere. Tawny has worked in all my rooms. If you don't mind though, I'll just stay here and watch, if you would like to stay here a while. Can I get you something to drink?"

Lynne slapped her crop on her thigh and looked back at Tawny, then to Dave. "Nothing for me David. I'll wet my palate on her. And yes, I think we'll just get acquainted here. She likes being watched I bet."

Lynne walked slowly toward Tawny, glanced at the sofa and sat down. "Yes Lynne, she does enjoy an audience, and I'll be happy to provide it." Dave sat in his big chair and nursed his beer as he watched the scene unfold before his eyes. The atmosphere of mutual sexual attraction between the two women was making him hard. I should have gotten Tawny a girl to play with before, he thought to himself.

Lynne leaned back on the sofa, lifted one leg onto the bench and left the other hanging over the side. She positioned her derriere near the edge, bent her leg at the knee and leaned it up against the back of the sofa and smiled down between her open thighs at the girl kneeling several feet away. She didn't say a word, only tapped her crop on her black, bushy mons and smiled.

Tawny felt a rush of excitement as she watched Lynne spread her pussy out before her eyes. She paused until the Mistress was settled and let herself enjoy the view. Lynne's tall boots and dark stockings pointed toward the center of her attention, her dark matte of hair with the curious part in the center where her dark labial folds could be easily seen. Lynne laid back against the big pillow on the arm of the sofa, still wearing her black leather halter that framed her wonderfully erect nipples atop her firm breast mounds. She was staring at Tawny, with a gleam in her eye that exuded a sense of confidence and dominance. Tawny felt very good kneeling before this woman and she wanted to show her just how much she turned her on. The tap of the crop was her invitation to demonstrate her feelings.

Tawny leaned over and crawled on her hands and knees up between Lynne's thighs, keeping her attention fixed on her dark green eyes. Lynne's eyes told her to proceed. Tawny felt short of breath and lightheaded. She looked down, to the dark patch that marked her womanhood and gently placed her fingers on either side of her slit. She let her fingers press her thick hair down and pressed outward slightly. She felt Mistress Lynne shiver, heard her take a deep breath. Tawny moved her face closer to the pink gash that was now open inches from her mouth. She breathed in the aroma of her femininity, saw the crack glisten with fresh wetness and pushed face into the wet flesh, pressing her lips against her labia.

Lynne closed her eyes and laid her arms up over her head. The last thing she saw was the top of Tawny's head meeting the vee between her thighs and then she sensation of her lips as they pressed into her labia. Her breath seemed to be pulled from her lungs as she sighed and arched her back. Her stomach tightened in anticipation of what was to come and then she felt it. Tawny's tongue pressed between her lips and moved gently into her gash. She gasped to fill her lungs again and then moaned softly while her thighs shivered and her pussy gyrated with tiny spasms. The girl felt so fucking wonderful, she thought.

Tawny could feel her Mistress move and shiver as her tongue penetrated the wonderful, warm slit nestled between the soft hairs that guarded the entrance to her vulva. The hair pressed into her cheeks and gave her a feeling of erotic pleasure. She felt ecstatic being given the privilege of pleasuring a dominant woman. She worked her tongue in and out of her slit, slowly, deliberately, feeling her liquids flow, wetting her mouth and coating her tongue. It was a texture, not a taste, and the aroma made her own pussy turn inside her, letting excess wetness coat her labia and smear the area between her thighs. Tawny slowly, cautiously allowed her hands to move outward, caressing her thighs, where her stocking met her flesh, high on her hips. She was feeling her out, testing her desires and she slowly worked her hands upward, to her waist while her tongue stabbed in and out of her pussy, spreading her wetness over her labia and swallowing any excess she could suck into her mouth. Tawny left her clit alone, concentrating her tongue motions in her slit, feeling as deeply as she could into her vagina, licking her lubricating liquids out of her gash and swallowing her. She slowly worked her fingers upward, feeling the soft plain of white flesh just below her breasts, where her black leather strap ran diagonally across her body.

Lynne breathed faster and faster, almost panting. She felt hands crawling slowly up her body, her nipples hardened and ached and she craved the feel of fingers or a mouth on her breasts, but she waited, held out until she felt her first orgasm sweep through her loins. It was so close, just one more spasm away. She felt Tawny's tongue jab deeply into her slit and then she let it out a long gasping moan and her thighs shook while her pussy turned over and over in a strong series of spasmodic waves. Lynne arched her hips upward and felt the slave grasp her thighs tightly and lock her mouth firmly over her pussy. She could feel her sucking hard, heard wet lapping noise as she sucked and took her flow into her mouth. She loved it, loved the way this one sucked her and wanted more.

Tawny swallowed over and over, tiny mouthfuls of liquid that she sucked into her mouth as her Mistress shook and moaned from a strong orgasm. She held her hips firmly, keeping her pussy against her mouth and sucked all the cum that her pussy produced. She wanted to please her so she would be able to do this over and over. When Tawny felt her motion stop, she gently moved her tongue in and out of her tunnel again, letting her recover gently from her climax. Tawny lifted her face back a little, peered upward over her dark bush and saw Lynne's twin mounds heaving above her body, topped by hard, pointed nipples. She moved her hands back upward, but Lynne read her thoughts and reached down, looking down over her breasts and caught Tawny's gaze. She smiled, took her hands and guided them up to her breasts.

"No need to be shy with me baby, you use your hands and your mouth anywhere you feel like it. Touch me and let me feel your abilities.

Tawny needed no further invitation. Her hands closed firmly on her breasts and her fingers felt for her nipples and kneaded them, feeling how swollen and firm they were. She wagged her face, pulled her tongue upward through her slit until she was at her clit. It was a big one, larger than her own, and stiff, like a tiny penis. She felt it, put it between her lips and pressed on it while she flipped her tongue back and forth over the slick surface. She could feel and hear Lynne react. There were gasps interspersed with her heavy breathing, her stomach tightened again and her body vibrated from her hip and head motions while she verbalized her appreciation.

"Mmmmmmm, oh yessss, Tawny, you little bitch you, yes, suck it like that, suck me honey, keep it up, make me cum again baby doll!"

Lynne groaned and swore. Tawny was so fucking good. She kept sucking and licking like a fresh, hungry nymphomaniac. She could feel another climax building fast and she wanted it, wanted another and then another.

Dave couldn't help himself. He had opened his boxer fly and was enthusiastically jerking his cock with his fist, using spittle for lubrication. The scene was making him hot as hell. Tawny was sucking like a wild woman and Lynne was groaning and wiggling under her like a virgin. He began jerking off as soon as he saw that Tawny was working on her for a second orgasm. Tawny was good with women all right, why would he have ever doubted it?

Tawny pressed her lips tightly over Lynne's clit and gently, but firmly pinched her nipples. She wiggled her tongue over the stiff nub between her lips and felt the shudder run through Lynne's body. Her hips rose and Tawny felt a trickle of fresh, warm wetness on her chin. She lowered her mouth, forming a seal over her slit and sucked in the wet flow that was spilling out of the pink folds of her vulva. She swallowed her cum and sucked more, working her tongue along the seeping gash while Lynne groaned and thrashed under her, making it difficult to maintain a good tight seal between the two sets of lips.

Lynne shivered and shook and finally felt a need for a full breath of air. She brought her hands down, grasped the bitch's hair and pulled her away from her throbbing pussy. She sat up and looked down at the face between her thighs as she was licking her lips and swallowing.

Lynne exclaimed her approval between gasps for breath. "My god, sweetie, you are just perfect! I love it!"

Tawny leaned back, resuming a kneeling posture, but remaining close to the gaping pussy she had been sucking. Lynne released her and she tossed her hair back with a swipe of the back of her hand and smiled.

"I am so happy you approve Mistress Lynne."

"Me too." Chirped in Dave as he wiped his hand clean of his cum with a bar towel. Lynne caught her breath and sat up against the sofa arm and turned toward Dave.

"I think that Tawny and I need to go to a bed together for a little bit. There are a few more things I'd like to try with her and then I'd like to arrange for a visit I think."

Lynne was beaming at the prospect of using Dave's slave on a regular basis. Dave stood up and walked into the kitchen area adjacent to the room and took another beer from the refrigerator. "Tawny, why don't you take our guest into the recreation room and entertain her there for a while."

Tawny needed no further direction. She stood and looked at Mistress Lynne. "It is this way Mistress Lynne." She stepped back from the sofa and waited for Lynne to stand and then led her down the hall to the recreation room.

As they entered the room Tawny allowed Mistress Lynne to pass while she closed the door, then she proceeded to the center of the room and pointed out the amenities. There was a large, round bed in the center of one end, which had five posts around the circumference that could be used to tie someone to the surface. Here was no bedding, only a flat, black sheet covering the mattress. The room had no windows and was lit with indirect lighting around the ceiling, which could be adjusted in intensity from a control panel at the foot of the bed. The same control panel controlled a central music system. There was a bench in the center of the other side, with pulleys in the ceiling and a chest containing a variety of BDSM related implements. There was a large TV and a VCR with a collection of pornographic films and a private stock of videotape, including many of Tawny's own performances. There was a gas fireplace on one wall, with a wide footing about a foot high and a soft, fur rug in front for more romantic moments. There was a wet bar on the other side of the room from the fireplace. The walls were adorned with soft pornographic art displays. Tawny went around the room pointing out the features while Lynne stood still, watching Tawny move and listening to her talk. When Tawny seemed to be finished with her introduction, Lynne spoke.

"Tawny, take off the chains, I want you naked, completely naked." Tawny swallowed and began to remove her slave chains, slowly and deliberately while Lynne watched her. "Now, tell me, have you always felt submissive?"

"Yes Mistress Lynne, always."

"Well, you didn't act like it when you were out in the other room. But, don't worry about it. You were perfect. How did you know how to do me like you did?"

Tawny thought a moment as she unhooked the chains from her clit ring. The gentle movements on her clit made her pussy clench and brought a fresh aura of sensitivity to her pussy. "I was aroused by you, physically, and mentally Mistress, I just followed my instincts. I felt like that is what you would want from me."

Lynne smiled. "You were very good at reading my mind then. But tell me, was it a pleasure for you as well?"

Tawny answered without hesitation. "Yes Mistress, very much so."

"That is good, because I think you will be doing me very much and very often and more, much more. If I am to have a woman suck my pussy, it is best that she enjoy it as well" Lynne sat on the bench at the end of the room and watched her newfound slave pull the last pieces of chain and jewelry from her body. "Soft jazz, and why don't you put something on the TV that I'd like to see, no sound. Would there by any chance be anything of you in that collection?"

Tawny switched on some jazz and tuned the volume down to a background level. She walked to the video collection and scanned it. "To be honest, Mistress, I don't know what is here. I know there are some of me, from places I have been, but I have never viewed them myself."

Lynne walked over behind her and pulled her body into hers and brought her hands up to caress her breasts. She pinched each nipple firmly and felt them to see how they hardened. She was pleased and smiled when Tawny's breasts swelled and her nipples hardened quickly. She placed her face next to Tawny's cheek and pushed her tongue out to lick her face. Tawny shuddered. Her tongue reached from her ear around to touch the side of her nose. It frightened her a moment since it was almost inhuman. Lynne sensed her reaction and gave out a soft chuckle.

"I had it fixed like that. All it took was a little snip under the tongue and it allows it to reach an inch or two more than normal. Some people are lucky and born that way. What I wasn't born with I simply buy, if it can be bought." Lynne reached it out again and slid it over her cheek in a long stroke. "Wait until you feel it in you sweetie."

The thought made Tawny shiver with anticipation. God, she thought, this Mistress Lynne is fabulous!

"Now, let's talk about your film career. What might I find here that would interest me?"

Tawny thought back to the Company Island and her training and indoctrination.

"There should be something here with me doing several men, and some BDSM, nothing too harsh." Tawny thought back to Kira and Darla. "There may be something from Mistress Kira. That would be the only woman Mistress Lynne. There was another incident with some rough treatment, some inter racial stuff, and." Tawny thought of the bestiality films and broke off, not certain if that would be pleasing or revolting to Lynne. Lynne caught the hesitation.

"OK, so what does Kira do with you?"

"Fairly straight lesbian sex Mistress; and….some, well she did some pee, I mean I took it from her."

Lynne smiled. "Ah, I see, so, you don't mind being a little toilet mouth then?"

Tawny paused, unsure if this was pleasing her or not. "No Mistress, I will do whatever a Mistress wants."

Lynne pinched her nipples firmly and licked Tawny's ear again.

"Tawny, I didn't ask that did I? I asked if you liked it."

"Yes Mistress, I do, if I like the Mistress."

Lynne grinned again and caressed her breasts.

"What is my next question Tawny? You shouldn't be making me ask these things"

"I am sorry Mistress Lynne. Do I like you? Yes. I would gladly drink your pee Mistress."

tawny_h
tawny_h
48 Followers