Serving David Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tawny_h
tawny_h
48 Followers

Lynne bit at her ear and massaged Tawny's breasts some more. "Good girl. I'm not really into that, but maybe I'll feel an urge. I just want to be sure that you'll do anything at all to please me Tawny, and I think you will. Now, tell me what you were holding back about your films honey. You are holding something back aren't you?"

"Not holding back Mistress, it is just that, some things I do may be displeasing to you."

"Does it involve sex Tawny?" Tawny answered in the affirmative. "Then I will be interested sweetie."

"Bestiality Mistress Lynne."

Lynne grinned, slightly surprised, until she considered Tawny's extremely high state of sexuality. "With what?"

"A dog Mistress." Lynne paused, pressed her fingers into Tawny's nipples and pulled, coaxing her on. "I had a film made before coming here. I enjoy it, but I can get overworked from it if it is consistent over a period of time."

"Put on the movie and come with me to the bed. I may want to see you do this animal."

Tawny searched through the stack of videos and glanced back at Lynne as she sat on the edge of the bed, still watching her. Tawny found the one, labeled "Tawny, bestiality show". She slipped it into the player and turned to walk over to the bed. She was disappointed, afraid that Lynne may loose interest in her and turn her over to a dog. The thought showed in her face and she was clearly embarrassed by the whole sitution.

Lynne thought of explaining her interest in the film, but she decided not to. Tawny was a slave; she would obey and did not require an explanation. The purpose of the exercise was to se how obedient and honest she would be. Evidently, she was a bit shy about this particular act, so she will need to get over it. Lynne had seen an act like this before and the girl was not enjoying it, she wondered if the same would be true of Tawny. Her first guess was that Tawny was going to love it. Lynne lay back on the bed, leaned on her elbows, spread her thighs and tapped her bush with her fingers. She watched the movie while Tawny pressed her tongue back into her pussy, feeling her insides and lapping at her secretions.

Tawny slid onto the bed between Lynne's thighs and pressed her mouth back onto her gash. She reached her tongue in as far as she could and wished she had a tongue like Lynne. The thought of Lynne's tongue reaching into her own pussy made her hot and she forgot about what Mistress Lynne was watching, thinking instead about all the enjoyment she would be having, sucking her pussy and maybe being sucked in return.

Lynne began to shiver as soon as Tawny's tongue slipped into her tunnel. She looked down, watched her head move between her thighs and then glanced back to the screen. It didn't take long to realize that Tawny loved her interaction with the animal. She smirked as she watched her interact with the beast. Not her cup of tea, but clearly, Tawny was a very oral person. She liked that. She could see the pleasure on Tawny's face when she was actually mating with the animal. The tempo of the scene made her hot and before the film ended, she felt her climax peak and she groaned her way through another orgasm under the girl's talented mouth. Lynne laughed as Tawny continued to lap and suck at her pussy and she pulled herself back, only to have Tawny follow her, clutching to her thighs. She was going to stop now, switch to another activity, but Tawny's singular attentions convinced her to give in and accept more of the girl's mouth.

"Oh Tawny, you dirty little bitch, I love it! Go ahead, suck it more honey, suck your Mistress's cunt baby. Up to my clit now, suck me nice."

Lynne lay flat and drew her feet up so her knees were bent. The girl's tongue lapped and wiggled over her clit and she felt yet another urge float up from within her sexual id. Lynne propped herself up on an elbow and pushed her hand onto Tawny's head.

"Whoa, wait, baby, turn that TV off and come lay here on the bed, next to me."

Tawny twisted around and hit the TV's off control and then slithered up next to Lynne. Lynne smiled and took her thigh and guided her around. Tawny understood. It would be a 69 with her on top. She swung her hips up over Mistress Lynne's face and straddled her with her thighs and lowered her hips so her pussy was close, and then pressed her face back into Lynne's' hairy vulva, feeling between her wet lips for her clit.

Lynne grasped Tawny's ass in her hands, reached between her cheeks and felt the tight hole that marked the entrance to her rectum. It felt tight and smooth, she would want to explore that soon, but now, her eye was on the soft, smooth slit that was an inch over her face. It was open slightly, like a spring flower and it was wet, a light flow of liquid was along the slit and it had already whetted her mons. It was pretty, sweet and so smooth, just like she liked them. Lynne shuddered. Tawny's tongue was working quickly over her clit and her orgasm was already emerging from deep in her belly. She closed her eyes, pressed her lips against the wet surface of Tawny's pussy and slipped her tongue deep into her gash.

Tawny shook uncontrollably. The object sliding into her pussy was soft and warm and moved around like a living thing. Tawny imagined a fat snake writing in her pussy. The long buildup, the anticipation and the depth threw her instantly over the edge and she felt her vagina clasp tightly onto Lynne's tongue. Tawny groaned and shivered and all her muscles tensed. Her pussy erupted, sending a gush of hot wet cum down onto Lynne's mouth.

Lynne was caught by surprise. No sooner had she breathed a deep sigh of pleasure as her tongue penetrated the soft, wet pussy than she felt the girl shudder and tense. The flow of liquid spilling onto her lips and down her cheeks was as heavy a flow she had ever experienced. For a moment she though the bitch had unleashed a flow of urine onto her. But it was thick and was not flowing from her little urethral opening. The girl was cumming already and it was a beautiful flow of cum. Lynne tried to get ahead of the situation and pushed her shivering hips up as she opened her mouth wider. She was able to catch the end of the flow and swallowed her. Her smell, the feel, and the thrill sent her over the top as well and her pussy clenched and spasmed through another satisfying orgasm. Lynne rolled the girl off of her and sat up, laughing as she wiped the girl cum off her face and looked down at the girl while she continued to jerk and shiver.

"Damn girl, you were ripe weren't you? God, you cum like a fuckin' faucet. How will I ever get along without you again?"

Tawny barely heard her voice as she shook and moaned through another short series of spasmodic turns in her pussy as her climax slowly drifted away. She felt bad, and hoped Mistress Lynne would not be disappointed or angry. She finally gained her composure back and focused on Mistress Lynne as she was wiping more of her cum off her face.

"I am so sorry Mistress, I just, I just couldn't help it. I've never felt anything so wonderful as your tongue Mistress."

Lynne leaned down over Tawny and kissed her, feeding her moth with some of the vestiges of her orgasm. "Sorry shit! You better cum like that every time I touch you, you sweet little bitch. Damn, I'm gonna fuck the crap out of you and love every second of it. Come here!"

Lynne was getting more excited by the moment. Tawny was not just good, she was far better than any woman she had had before, and that was a very long list. She became confused, uncertain of what wonderful revelation may come next. She paused, thinking.


"Is there a strap on in that cabinet?" Tawny nodded yes and looked over to the "toy chest". "Get it, not a particularly huge one, something that will fit nicely in your ass honey."

Tawny scampered over to the chest quickly and grabbed a good eight inch dildo and mounting strap and returned to the bed. Lynne sat on her knees and pulled Tawny to her and kissed her hard on the lips and fed her her tongue. She held the kiss until Tawny laid the dildo down and settled down next to her.

"I'm going to suck your pretty cunt some more baby, but first, I want you to take my breasts. Come honey, suck them nice."

Lynne guided Tawny's mouth to her left nipple while she sat on her knees and adjusted the mounting strap around her hips. When she was done, she caressed Tawny's head and watched her as her mouth suckled on her breast. Lynne liked her girls to know just how to suck her breasts, because she liked to have them sucked often. They were her psychological symbol of femininity and her dominance over other girls. She may pinch or clamp or bite another girl's breast, but she never sucked them. She coached her new submissive and taught her how to please her this way.

"There you go honey, good, suck it a little harder, use your teeth just a little, feel it swell and then let up a little and then suck a little more. There you go, you have it now."

Lynne watched her girl suck like a mother watching a baby. She pushed a hand under her breast, holding it up and adjusted herself so Tawny could keep a good tight seal.

"I like this Tawny, after sex, this is what I want, to relax a little, I want it often, and I want you to learn how to do it right. Then we'll have a little more play afterwards. You should feel it swelling now, don't you?"

Tawny listened to her comforting accent and felt warm and loved. She felt her areola swell and her nipple, so stiff and long, fill her mouth like a swollen clit. Suddenly, she sensed a strange warm taste and a liquid flowed into her mouth, a sweet taste that mixed with her saliva. Blood was the first thing that came to her mind, so she pulled her mouth off suddenly. Her thoughts mixed rapidly. She looked at the swollen nipple. It was not blood, it was clear, no opaque. It struck her as soon as Lynne's angry voice did.

"No! No! Don't stop! Take it. Swallow it; I gave this for you Tawny. Come and finish."

Tawny instantly resumed her sucking, licking the drip that had drifted down her areola and swallowing as more of the liquid came into her mouth. It was milk, how obvious. So, this was Mistress Lynne's fetish, feeding her milk to her girls. Tawny had never though well of this, in fact, she had never really considered it, but now that she was doing it, it seemed strangely erotic. Strangely erotic, wasn't that what was meant by exotic? As she sucked and the flow increased, Lynne smiled down at her and caressed her head again.

"Yes Tawny, it is my milk. And you will take it from my breasts every time you cum. I love to feel a girl sucking my breasts Tawny, so I know you will come to enjoy it."

Tawny swallowed the small helping she had extracted from her left breast and continued to suck her nipple gently, but firmly. Now that she understood the object, she altered her technique to draw the milk from her storage sacks hidden below her swollen areola. Lynne gave more of an explanation, making Tawny feel more like a servant than a victim of a sexual fetish. And being a servant stirred her sexual urges better than being a victim.

"I have always enjoyed having my breasts sucked girl, as I am sure you have. I was surprised to find that I began to produce when I had my nipples sucked often by some of my girls. After that I found out that a few vitamins helped the process and I also found a very nice side effect. It helps in the production of hormones love, sex hormones, so you see; you are both pleasing me and helping me stay sexy and to enjoy my sex more. Or better put, I should say our sex love. And I think it makes my breasts look pretty too, as I know you have noticed. So, you see just how wonderful this is?"

Tawny pulled the liquid into her mouth, feeling more relaxed with it now. In fact, the feel and the taste were beginning to get her hot and she hoped Lynne would let her continue for a while. Lynne could sense Tawny's changing mood. Her sucking was feeling better and her body was relaxing. She talked to her, softly while she fed on her nipple.

"Yes my lovely, that's much better, enjoy yourself, I can feel you like it now, don't you? Now come, switch to my right."

Tawny broke her seal and a small trickle of her liquid dripped down the front of her breast. Tawny looked at Lynne's eyes and then licked the line of milk off her breast. She smiled and watched her face as she dipped her mouth down to take her right nipple. Lynne was very pleased. Tawny was enjoying her, something she had hoped for, because she thought a willing slave is so much more a pleasure than a reluctant one.

"I have a game I like to play Tawny. In fact, you'll see that I like games; fun games that we both can win at. So how about this one? Every time you have an orgasm, you get to suck my breasts. So don't forget from now on. If you cum, you know what comes next now don't you love?"

Tawny felt her urge grow again. The concept made her hot and hungry for more. She loved to cum and Lynne loved to be sucked, so they would have a very good time together. Lynne stroked Tawny's back and caressed her ass as she continued to lecture her on sexual proclivities.

"This becomes a fun game love, because the more you suck my breasts, the more I produce. The more I produce, the larger my breasts get and when they are full, they begin to ache for release, and that's where you come in. I make you cum and I get my relief. It becomes a very lovely circle of pleasure, love."

Tawny loved the idea. She sucked the small trickle of her breast milk into her mouth and swallowed it. It was similar to cum; not the taste or texture, but the sense that she gave pleasure to her dominant by sucking a sexual part of her body and swallowing her bodily fluids. And her breast milk certainly tasted better than male semen.

The flow stopped and Tawny reluctantly parted her mouth from Lynne's breast. Lynne smiled at her and patted her ass.

"Now come around love, on your hands and knees. I want to play in your little ass for a bit. I take it your back end is no stranger to a bit of penetrating pleasure?"

Tawny turned her body and leaned down, letting her ass curve upward and back in front of Mistress Lynne. "No Mistress, Master David used to do me often there and I have had regular use."

Lynne caressed Tawny's ass with her fingers, admiring the lovely roundness, the dark, tanned skin and the pretty, dark, puckered spot that was the center of her attention for the moment. Lynne licked her fingertip and touched it to her closure and grinned as it clenched and then relaxed, opening up as a small opening. She pushed her tip in and turned it, delighted to feel a slick interior that her finger easily penetrated. Tawny breathed deeply, relaxing, then clenched as she felt the finger twist in her hole. Lynne felt the reaction and smiled. Very sensitive, she thought, tight, yet yielding. Lynne grasped the dildo and placed it in Tawny's divide and pulled her finger from her hole. She watched the hole close tightly, then waited for it to open. It took only a moment, and when she saw the dilation, she aimed the hard rubber shaft and pushed it firmly into her rectum. Tawny hissed and her thighs tensed. She paused, letting her ass adjust to the feel and then pushed her hips rearward, until she felt her ass cheeks press against Mistress Lynne's thighs and felt Lynne's thick patch of hair rest against the rim of her valley walls.

Lynne held Tawny's hips firmly in her hands and pulled her back to penetrate her with the full length of the dildo. She jerked her hips gently, bouncing her pubic bush against her soft ass. She held her tightly for a moment and then, as she sensed her ass relax and her moans faded, she began to push her hips away as she withdrew the shaft and then pushed it deeply back into her dark tunnel. Lynne watched as the shaft slipped in and out of her hole and she delighted in feeling Tawny tense and flinch as the hard rubber tool injected sensual feelings of pleasure through her rectum and anal portal. Tawny felt more at ease with each stroke and closed her eyes, savoring the submissive sensations she was receiving from Mistress Lynne's ministrations.

Lynne released her hands from Tawny and rolled her hips as Tawny began to key on her rhythm and rocked her body in time to Lynne's thrusts. She smoothed her hands over the slave's buttocks, looking closely at the faint red lines that could still be detected over her soft fleshy cheeks. She has been whipped, thought Lynne, and she enjoys it. Lynne thought about the video she had just seen. The man in the video had whipped Tawny's ass severely before she had serviced the dog, and she seemed to enjoy it, although not at first. Lynne had never been interested in BDSM, but she liked her girls to be hot and turned on. Maybe Tawny would take to a little bit of spanking. Lynne decided to explore the possibilities. She licked her fingers and sighted a spot on Tawny's right ass cheek and slapped her as hard as she could with a glancing blow from her open hand. The spot turned red and the slap shattered the gentle quiet of the room.

Tawny was caught by surprise by the slap. The sound penetrated her ears before the sting. She jerked, instinctively and then the sting penetrated her flesh, followed by a sensation of heat. She felt a shudder, a rush of adrenalin and she squelched her instinct to cry out, letting out a soft murmur instead. Lynne touched the spot she had just slapped and rubbed it.

"More love? You want a little more?"

Tawny rocked her hips with renewed enthusiasm, translating the slap into a demand for more vigorous action on her part to fuck the dildo. She felt a quiver in her pussy and yes, she wanted more of that.

"Yes Mistress Lynne, more; god you feel so good in me."

Lynne smiled. So, she does want more, she thought. She looked around for her crop. She generally used it for appearances more than utility and it was never in her reach when she seemed to want it. She spotted it out of her reach, near the fireplace. Her hand would have to suffice. Lynne put her hand firmly onto Tawny's right cheek and grasped the base of the dildo wither left hand. She paused, pulled the dildo from her hole and watched as her hole clamped shut and then opened again. She waited, the hole closed and opened again and she heard a little murmur from her little slave's mouth. She put the tip to her gaping hole and pushed it back in deep. Tawny moaned and shivered. Lynne smiled with satisfaction and did it again, pulling the tool out, pausing, waiting and shoving it back into her rectum swift and deep. Tawny gasped and wiggled under her. God, she thought, this girl is so sensuous. Lynne repeated the process several times, fucking her rapidly with the hard rubber shaft between pauses. Now, let me see if she'll cum for me now, Lynne said to herself. She licked her fingers again and aimed for the pink spot on her right cheek as she started to work the dildo in and out of her ass again with swift, deep strokes.

Tawny shook when the shaft stabbed back into her ass for the second time. Her pussy turned in her and she tried to will away her ass hole's reaction to the invading shaft. She couldn't stop it. Her hole clenched tight on the shaft, but that didn't stop it from penetrating deep into her hole. It made her feel invaded, vulnerable, and these emotions gave her a rush f sexual erotica that settled deep in her pussy. She gasped and sighed. Her climax was so close, but she couldn't quite fall over the edge. Then the hand contacted her flesh. The sound was loud and crisp and her cheek stung from the impact. Tawny shivered. Another slap came and then another. The heat built up, spread over her ass and she shuddered, trying to will her pussy into a strong spasm. The slaps on her right cheek became strong and she jerked at each new contact and then her left cheek was slapped. She felt the dildo sink deep into her and a final slap fell on her left when her pussy finally tensed and pushed out a long, tight spasm that flooded her pussy with warm liquid. Tawny gasped and shuddered again and her thighs tensed as a powerful orgasm erupted deep within her vulva and immersed her body in a wave of deep pleasure.

tawny_h
tawny_h
48 Followers