Serving Gina Ch. 01

Story Info
One luscious red-head and an evening to remember.
1k words
4.01
43.4k
3
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lindiana
lindiana
157 Followers

When I first met Gina, I knew she was special.

It wasn't just her looks, oh no, even though she was extremely attractive. She was not overly tall, average at about 5' 4". She was a natural red head and not one of those brassy reds but a mellow, subdued red. She has these amazing blue eyes, the color of the sky on a sunny day in May. Her lips were medium-sized, not too small or too large, fitting perfectly into her elf like face. Her nose was piquant to say the least, small and up turned. She had a sprinkling of freckles across her face and her skin was that pale cream that so many Irish girls are lucky enough to be born with.

I had only been out of college a few years. As journalism major, I thought I was on the fast track when I landed a job fresh out of college at one of those glossy celebrity magazines. Truth was I was hired as low girl on the totem pole and functioned mostly as the office gopher. I knew that with time and effort I would move up the ladder so for now I put in my hours, did my assignments and enjoyed the perks. It was at one of these perks that I met Gina.

The magazine was constantly hosting celebrity events and parties at the toniest and poshest places in town. This was Manhattan after all. And as a valued employee, I always received a pair of tickets to some of the less in demand soirees, undoubtedly in an attempt to fill out the crowd. In one of these crowds, I spotted Gina surrounded by half a dozen people and worked my way over. I was immediately impressed with her poise and conversation skills and she seemed to be intently listening to me as well. I also noticed her checking me out, oh yes.

I am not much to look at but I am attractive in my own way. Long brown hair, greenish grey eyes, medium skin tones, large breasts, all laid upon my 5' 7" frame. My nose is too large, my eyes too far apart and my feet are as big as boats. And yet, I have never had trouble meeting women. Imagine that.

After a while, Gina and I worked our way from the crowd and into one of the small curtained cubicles that lined the main room. Once there, we sat side by side on the oversized sofa and compared our lists of likes and dislikes. She casually laid her hand upon my thigh while we were talking and managed to work her lips so they were brushing against mine. Her hands worked their way up the inside of my blouse and freed my eager breasts from my bra. Her fingers teased my nipples as her lips teased my mouth for what seemed like hours. My nipples were hard and my cunt aching with need when she stood, her lips swollen from our kissing, and offered me her hand. I grasped it, standing, and, as she led me out of the club, I attempted to hastily cover myself.

She took me to her place. It was a loft in an old warehouse. As soon as I stepped in the door, I began to admire the high ceilings and open space. I took another step further into the room and she stopped me with a finger pressed to my lips.

"Disrobe," her pale pink lips parted to release the word and I did not hesitate. Quickly I began to strip, right there by her front door, until I was completely naked, my clothing neatly folded and piled upon a table conveniently located beside the door. Her lips captured mine in a steamy kiss as her hands worked their way to my shoulders. Once there, she gently pressed me to my knees. My eyes were at her waist level and I looked up at her. She smiled down at me as she whispered, "In my home, you will never stand. You will crawl. You will kneel. You will serve me."

I nodded quickly, "Yes, Gina."

She pressed her finger to my lips once more. "Call me Mistress."

I smiled. I was beginning to enjoy this immensely. Gina left the room and when she returned, she was wearing a short red silk robe. She quickly undid the belt and parted the crimson cloth to reveal her clean shaven pussy. She stepped closer to me, so close I could smell her arousal. I moaned slightly.

Her hands grasped my head and guided my mouth to her treasure trove. My tongue immediately captured the hard nub of her clit and pulled it between my lips. I began to suckle, pleased to hear her slight whimpers of pleasure as I set about my task. Her fingers combed my tresses as she held my face tightly against her. She pressed me lower so that my tongue was able to part her velvet lips. I dived inside with gusto, feasting on the honeyed taste of her. My tongue began to lovingly fuck her, pushing in and out of her cunt, sucking in each glorious drop of her. Her whimpers became soft moans, louder in the empty space. I smiled into her pussy, my mouth pleased to be filled with her fluids. I continued to plunge inside her, filling her as much as I could with my tongue, until I felt the sweet shudder that indicated her peak of pleasure had been met.

Once she had filled my mouth with her orgasmic fluids, she quickly stepped back away from me and tightened her robe around her body. "Leave a card with your number on the table. I will be in touch," she said softly before turning on her heel and leaving the large entryway.

I knew I had been dismissed. For some reason, it did not offend me as much as it should. Instead I just smiled as I redressed myself. I took a business card from my pocket book and scratched out my home number on the back. I left it on the table which had so recently held my clothes and walked out the door, closing it tightly behind me.

lindiana
lindiana
157 Followers