Serving Girl

Story Info
Girl tricked, learns to serve his Lordship.
6.8k words
4.39
156.3k
88

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyParts
LadyParts
98 Followers

***This story involves people over the age of 18, domination, reluctance, deflowering a virgin, and 2 males on one female. It's just a little fantasy I thought I'd share on a whim.

*

The worn leather boot sank a good few inches into the ice cold mud. As the hem line of her dress absorbed the icy water and brown silt, she gasped realizing this was her only dress and now she would have to find work wearing wet muddy clothing.

The carriage drove off and the girl squinted and turned her head in the direction of the carriage. She thought she heard laughing, but it could have been coughing instead. The shop keeper's wife had a nagging cough and her laugh sounded much like her cough.

The girl pulled her little satchel closer to her body to ward off the cold and began trudging her way up the hill.

'Up this hill, down to the river and head west until I see a wooden bridge. I take the bridge across and follow the road to the manor house of Lord Jeffery Stahlings,' she remembered.

Of what he was lord, she didn't know, nor did she spend precious energy wondering.

Lord Jeffery Stahlings was said to have a large manor house and employ many people; she hoped to soon be one of them. Her mother now gone, she had no way to support herself, nor any funds to travel to her brother's home in hopes he could take her in. It had been three years since she'd heard from him and a full ten since she'd last seen him. Alone and penniless until she could ascertain his whereabouts, she had no choice but to find work.

The shop keeper's wife assured her that this Lord Jeffery would take her in and give her work; even pay her more than the shop keeper paid. This was wonderful news since she didn't like the way the shop keeper looked at her.

Frozen to the bone she knocked on the door of the servant's entrance. An older woman with a pinched face answered the door. She looked at the girl with undisguised surprise and asked what her business was.

"I'm sorry to arrive unannounced Ma'am..." she gave a slight curtsy; "but the shop keeper's wife said you're always looking for serving girls and I need a serving job. I can work real hard Ma'am and I'm not afraid of..."

"Are you insane girl? Go on now git. This aint no place for a young girl to work. Go now fast." With that the woman shut the door in her face.

The girl stared at the door for some time before she was able to shake off her fear and knock again.

"Please Ma'am, I've got nowhere else to go."

"Lord have mercy on the young and dumb!" The older woman looked heavenward. "Then I guess you best come in. Keep real quiet girl. Not a sound." They walked silently through the kitchen and down a narrow hall, then down a flight of stone steps. At the bottom of the steps there was another hallway and several doors. They entered the first door they came to.

In a whisper the old woman said; "Don't want no one else knowing you're here until I explain the way things work round here." The woman shut the door and motioned the girl toward the little coal heater in the corner.

"What exactly did the shopkeeper's wife tell you about working here girl?" The old woman took a blanket off the bed and wrapped it around the girl.

"That Lord Jeffery Stahlings was a fine Lord and had a large manor house where he employed many people. He would employ me and pay me more than her husband could pay me. She even brought me half way out here and told me how to find my way through the short cut by the river."

The old woman's eyes bugged out for a moment just before they, once again, went heavenward.

"Making sure you arrived wet, shivering and unable to leave anytime soon..." the woman muttered almost to herself and she peeked out her door; than quietly shut it again.

"Ma'am, if you please, is there something amiss? This is Lord Stahlings manor home and he does need serving girls, am I right?" The girl's agitation caused her voice to rise slightly.

The old woman's attempts to quiet her went unheeded, she sighed in resignation.

"Now you've done it girl." With that, the woman moved to the door and appeared to be listening. Then she threw open the door at the same time she turned back to the girl and spoke rather loudly; "and you'd be right of course. Just thought you should clean up before I bring in Mr. Jamison. He'll be doing the decision making as is his role and right." The woman turned around and feigned surprise at coming face to face with a rather stern looking bald man who was frightfully tall and solid looking.

Mr. Jamison raised a single eyebrow as he glared at the old woman. Then his gaze traveled toward the girl who stood with her hands to the coal burner. She was wrapped in a blanket so his perusal of her figure revealed very little. But her face was pleasant to look at. She had clear unblemished skin and full sultry lips. Her dark hair was pulled into a knot which was covered by a cotton bonnet that had clearly seen better days. He could see the little wisps of tantalizing curls peeking out on all sides. She looked thoroughly windblown and chilled raw. He smirked knowing in very short time she'd find herself pleasantly warm.

"Mr. Jamison sir, I was just coming to alert you to a prospect that just arrived." The old woman wrung her hands and tried to look honest.

"I see. Thank you Nellie. See her to my office directly." With that said, he spared no second glance toward the girl, but turned and walked away.

Nellie closed the door and wrung her hands again, then walked over to the girl. "Tell me your name child?"

"It's Susannah Miller, Ma'am."

"Well, Miss Susannah Miller, tell me what you know about the ways of men and women and bed sport?"

Susannah clutched at her blanket drawn together at her bosom and blinked several times. "I... bed sport, Ma'am? Is that something to do with gathering the chicken feathers for stuffing? Cause I remember I was real good at that growing up and could gather more'n my brother even on a windy day." Susanna stood proud knowing she would be very good at this bed sport.

"Oh saints have mercy on the ignorant!" The woman took a deep breath and opened the door. "Susanna, just know that after all's said and done, staying here won't be as bad as the alternative. And also remember, I'm very good tending small wounds and simple ailments."

Nellie walked Susanna back up the stone steps and into a small room just on the other side of the kitchen. The room was modestly furnished with a tall backed wing chair, a leather covered padded ottoman, and a writing desk behind which sat Mr. Jamison; hands folded, resting on the desk, sitting straight and obviously annoyed at having been kept waiting.

"Sir, this here is Susannah Miller come to see about serving the master. She was fearful cold when she arrived and it's only to see her teeth stop chattering that I brung her to my room and not directly to you."

"BROUGHT, Nellie, brought her to my room, not brung." Mr. Jamison waved his hand and Nellie was dismissed. She shut the door behind her as she left.

"Remove that blanket girl, just lay it over the ottoman." He silently watched her obey. "Now stand straight and let me see your posture." He got up and walked around her. He made no effort to hide the part of her body he was most closely studying. He stood right in front of her, his eyes directly on her large breasts. He stared and studied as if he was trying to determine their secrets.

"No girl, stand straight, here like this." He cupped each of her shoulders in hands as large as her whole face and pushed down and back, forcing her to nearly bend backwards. "There, that's how you are to stand when being addressed by me or your master. Can you remember that? Master doesn't tolerate slouches in his employ."

"Yes, sir, yes I can." Susannah was scarlet faced knowing her breasts were pushing the fabric of her bodice obscenely. She hoped the stitching would hold.

Jamison had seated himself in the wing chair and continued to study her. "Fold that blanket to the size of this square pillow then stand at attention again."

As Susannah rushed to comply she paid no heed to what Mr. Jamison was doing. Her only concern was to fold precisely and quickly. Bending over to get it just right her dress gaped and sagged thus showing much more of her breasts than she was aware. She completed her task and stood at attention again.

Jamison immediately tisked and walked toward her. "Just as I thought, you cannot remember not to slouch. Here is how we fix that problem in the master's manor house." He grabbed the fabric around her shoulders and ripped. Susannah gasped and made to keep the fabric in place but Jamison batted her hands away like he'd bat an annoying insect. When her chest was completely devoid of covering, he grabbed her hands and held them down. "Uncomfortable to be baring your breasts isn't it? Do you think you can remember how to stand properly now?" He backed up a step.

Susannah again brought her hands up to cover her breasts and Jamison barked at her. "Get your shoulders back. Tuck your elbows in. Right now girl!" In a state of mortification, Susannah complied with the strict posture and pushed her shoulders back, making sure her elbows were tucked in close to her waist.

"Excellent! Now you've got it. With women, this is the very best way to teach proper posture." He gave a slight smile and sat back down again. He sipped from a glass and studied her breasts again. "You have very large breasts my dear, tell me are they terribly sensitive?"

"I... I don't know sir. How would I tell?"

"We'll get to that soon. Do you know much about bed sport?"

"Well, I know growing up it was my favorite thing to do. Always ended up in a fit of giggles and covered in feathers."

"Tits out girl, tits out! Your tendency to slouch is appalling!"

"Oh, yes sir I'm sorry. I'll get better at it I promise."

"Yes, you will. I'll tell you how I know you will. Your breasts shall not be covered until you can go four whole hours without being told not to slouch."

Susannah opened her mouth but nothing came out. Certainly he wouldn't have her cleaning the house bare breasted?

"Yes, bare breasted you shall work. This alerts all the staff here that you are learning not to slouch. Constant correction girl; how else will you learn without constant correction?" He shook his head and took a breath. "I said Tits Out!"

Susannah pushed her breasts out obscenely realizing she had drawn her should in as she absorbed the humiliating lesson she was faced with.

The next day Susannah found herself red faced, bare breasted and dusting the trinkets on the mantle of the master's study. She kept shooting self conscious glances at the doorway whenever she heard sounds from the rest of the large house. So far she hadn't gone for more than a quarter of an hour without being reminded to "stick her tits out." Lord how she wished to never hear those words again, but feared she'd be hearing them for some time.

She sniffed a tear from here eye and raised her chin. She could handle this. Just a matter of forgetting her breasts were bare and doing what needed to be done. She was genuinely surprised to learn she had such bad posture. Remembering her mother's advice to always wear her best smile and to keep her back straight, she was sad she'd let her mother down on both accounts. It was hard to smile while feeling so humiliated.

She gently replaced the odd looking figurine and picked up another to wipe with her dusting rag. This one was of a woman gracefully draped in a cloth, just covering her private womanly areas. Susannah held the figurine up for closer inspection and was surprised to see the perfect posture. She was once again reminded and immediately arched her back; reminding herself to make sure she was living up to her master's requirements as communicated through Mr. Jamison.

"Ah, here you are Susannah." Jamison entered glancing not at her face but at her breasts, thrust out as far as she could manage. "Very good dear, nicely done." He murmured to her breasts, then walked back to the doorway. "Yes Sir, indeed she is here as was requested."

Jamison turned back to her and lifted a stern eyebrow in silent warning, again looking directly at her breasts, immediately sparking a tingle of fear in her spine. This time she also experienced something funny between her legs. She took in a breath as her nipples tightened and puckered a curious sensation that was happening more and more often.

In walked a man who obviously could only be Lord Jeffry Stahlings; his very self in the flesh, and here she was, showing far too much flesh than could possibly be considered modest or appropriate.

"Tits out Susannah, don't let me down now." Jamison whispered barely moving his mouth as he stood beside her, his back ramrod straight.

"This the new one then?" Lord Stahlings stood directly in front of Susannah looking at her breasts, making her want to squirm and cover them with her dusting rag. He had dark brooding eyes and big bushy eyebrows a clean shaven face that stood out as darker in complexion than she had expected.

Susannah slowly peered up into his eyes but no sooner had she seen them then Jamison barked out, "Eyes down in humility girl! You have no right to look upon your master!"

She lowered her eyes and drew in a deep breath, which caused her already up-thrusted breasts and her puckered nipples tangle themselves into the open button hole of Lord Stahlings' jacket.

Lord Stahlings' mouth curved into a lascivious grin upon hearing the delicate whimper from the girl as she surreptitiously untangled her nipple from his button hole.

"I see I have employed yet another one with bad posture! And how long until this one can remain properly erect?" Lord Stahlings was standing so close his breath could be felt on Susannah's nipples, causing them to pucker ever tighter.

With her eyes cast down Susannah suddenly realized he must be only a few inches taller than she. His hands looked very large though, clean with well kept nails. His trousers didn't appear to fit well as there was an odd bulging in front. She wondered what it could be.

"Yes, my Lord, she's been here since yesterday afternoon and she's been bare breasted ever since. I fear she may take a long time to learn how she is to stand when in company of men. No experience there, you see." Jamison added the last part with a sardonic smile that brought Lord Stahlings eyebrows up and a smile to his face.

"I see. Well, we can't have slouches here." Lord Stahlings walked around to his desk and sat in his chair, not taking his eyes off poor Susannah who was so flustered she was forgetting her posture. "Tits out girl, keep them out and up damn it! Give her the bells then, Jamison."

"Yes, sir." After rummaging through a drawer in the credenza by the large windows, he came back with something in his hand. "Go and stand in front of your Master so he may supervise; as is his right."

Susannah rushed to comply wanting these men to know how hard she was trying and how well she could learn. Lord Jeffry turned in his chair and spread his legs giving the idea that he wished Susannah to position her person between his legs. She stopped just short but Jamison came up behind her and nudged her forward causing her to take the remaining steps until her knees touched the edge of the seat between the master's legs.

A tingling sensation that had been nagging at her all morning began to be more insistent and harder to ignore. Her belly felt funny and the place between her legs felt sort of itchy, like it needed to be rubbed more than itched. Her breath hitched when she felt Jamison's hands wrap around her waist and slowly make their way up toward her breasts.

"Oh, no, you mustn't do that sir." Susannah whispered desperately hoping her person would be respected and she would not anger them by asking such.

"Indeed Girl?" Boomed Lord Jeffry. "You are my chattel; I claim eminent domain on all that work for me. You have no rights in this whatsoever, if you wish to work here that is. I shan't have this conversation again. I shall have Jamison throw you from my property this very second or I shall hear a hearty apology and see a proper demonstration of you obedience! Now girl, make your choice!"

Susannah was shaken to the core and unable to concentrate with the ever growing tingling between her legs. As her fear and humiliation grew, this horrible need grew too. Faced with a full days walk back to town bare breasted and in this cold, she gathered her strength and pushed out her tits.

"My lord, I most humbly apologize for forgetting my place. I shall be your obedient serving girl." Susannah whispered to Lord Jeffry's feet.

"Jamison, get on with it." Lord Stahlings was clearly irritated now.

She felt the return of Jamison's hands sliding their way up toward her breasts. His hands mauled, groped, and kneaded her breasts until they were getting quite sore. Then he found her nipples and pinched and rolled them between his fingers. All the while he muttered in her ear; "these belong to your master, stick them out and offer them to your master girl. Stick them out, all the way, further, further."

Then he grabbed both nipples between his thumb and forefinger and pinched very hard. He pulled them out, and kept pulling until clearly, she was meant to follow along to where he was pulling her. She had to reach out and grab the arms of her master's chair to keep from falling directly into his lap.

"Right there. Don't move." Jamison ordered and let go of her aching nipples. The grabbed her arms and brought them behind her back.

"My Lord, do you find these tits satisfactory?" He said as he used some sort of fabric to bind her arms in place.

All the while Susannah, leaning over the master, her tits thrust out her back arched, was finding it rather difficult to drawn a complete breath.

Lord Jeffry sat forward in his chair and brought his mouth to her left breast. He licked the nipple and watched it bounce and pucker. He grabbed both breasts and squashed them together until her nipples were touching one another.

He licked both simultaneously and Susannah was overcome with sensation. She closed her eyes and tried her best to keep the moan that had been building inside for several minutes at bay, but it was no good. She was as over powered by her body's sensations as she was by the powerful and demanding men. Her moan was torturous and deep and resonated between her legs.

Lord Jeffry spared a glance at Jamison and they both smiled.

"That's very good my girl. Very good indeed." Lord Jeffry continued to manipulate her breasts and nipples as he spoke to her. "This is your body recognizing its master, as it should. I have ownership over all on my property. You shall obey each request I make as if it is a command, the same for Jamison for he makes decisions for me when I am otherwise engaged."

Lord Jeffry began to bite and chew on her tender nubs causing more moans to break forth from Susannah who had been trying mightily to hold them back. Each moan was a surrender she wished not to make. She lost her composure for a fatal second and attempted to pull away.

"You dare fight this? Deny me, girl?" Lord Jeffry pushed her back into the arms of Jamison who caught her and held her immobile while Lord Jeffry stood.

She made an enticing target for Lord Jeffry's irritation. He raised his hands and began to smack and swat hitting just the very tips of her beleaguered nipples. He flicked and pinched and twisted with malice and the intent to hurt.

She was in tears before he grew bored with the punishment. He sat back in his chair and blew out a disgusted breath. "Ungrateful wench! Jamison, the bells. Then, I think the belt, if she remains disobedient."

"Yes, my lord." Jamison reached around and Susannah felt a piercing pain on her nipple and when he removed his hand she saw her nipple had been clamped in a vicious contraption. A metal bar stuck forward from the end of her nipples from which dangled a delicate chain and three tiny, silver bells. With each movement the bells tingled and jangled. It was humiliating and degrading; she hung her head in defeat.

LadyParts
LadyParts
98 Followers
12