Serving Girl and Sunday Sermon

Story Info
Seeing the light while serving and sucking.
1.9k words
4.2
98.9k
29

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyParts
LadyParts
99 Followers

**This can be read as a stand alone, but it might be better to read Serving Girl. Again, just a little fantasy I thought I'd share. It has no basis in reality nor is it intended to bring to mind real persons either living or dead.

"We begin this morning's sermon with a reading from St Paul..." The round man orated from his perch atop the lectern.

Susannah had been taught to pay strict attention to the preacher, for he would show the way to piety and goodness, and Susannah had never questioned her mother's teachings and by extension the lessons taught by Minister Davidson. Mr. Davidson had been a kindly gentle soul who always took time to pat Susannah on the head and with a twinkle in his eye, admonish her to obey and honor her mother. Therefore, Susannah sat tall and gave him her full attention.

But this preacher, this short, rounded man with a booming voice and greasy hair, seemed to meet each parishioners gaze with a look of accusation which caused Susannah to search her memory for the misdeeds she ought to confess. He scared her so much she was nearly able to forget the pinching in her nipples.

That was her misdeed, she realized. After seven full days she was still being caught showing improper posture and this morning Lord Jeffry, who curiously didn't seem truly irritated, switched from ordering her to wear the bells, to ordering her to wear the crosses. Seven days of being the new serving girl for Lord Jeffry Stahlings; seven days of performing her duties bare breasted and sometimes completely nude with her arms bound behind her, and still she could not maintain Lord Jeffry's edict of strict adherence to a woman's proper posture. Simply put, she could not remember to always stick her tits out.

"Bearing in mind, God created man in his image, and then created woman to be Adam's helper..." the preacher boomed as if he wished the whole county to hear his voice, "and that a large amount of time passes before Eve is seduced by the snake; thus bringing the downfall of man and the woman's curses resulting in the pangs of childbearing, during which Eve submits to Adam and helps him in every way. Dear people, Eve submits to Adam not for the sole purpose of procreation, but because it is God's wish and Adam's right."

Susannah felt Mr. Jamison grab her breasts and pinch her nipples again. Unfortunately, she let out a squeak and the preacher turned his accusing eyes directly upon Susannah.

"Wives be submissive to your husbands, let women be silent in the churches. These were not suggestions, made by St. Paul, oh no. These were commands from God Himself, revealed to St. Paul and we are grateful for the knowledge of how best to please God!" He raised his fist in the air and then pounded the podium thrice. "Go with the Lord my children."

"Oh girl, you've done it now." Mr. Jamison whispered in her ear as they filed out of the little country church. Being servants of Lord Jeffry, they waited while he made his way out and shook hands with the preacher. Lord Jeffry then motioned to them indicting they should wait, and so they did.

When the church was empty and the parishioners had all left, the preacher turned his gaze back into the church and motioned Susannah forward.

"Did you have something you wished to add to my sermon, girl?" The preacher stood in the doorway and blocked Susannah from exiting.

"Nnn no sir... I'm... I'm terribly sorry for..." Susannah could barely even get a whispered reply out she was so afraid of this man.

"And do you have anything you wish to say other than this pathetic, simpering excuse for your disgraceful lack of humility?"

Susannah clasped her hands together in front her and looked at the ground, wishing it would swallow her up, and shook her head.

"I see." He stood silently and studied her for a moment, the turned to Lord Jeffry. "Mr. Stahlings, it seems your servant girl has learned neither posture nor the humility required to be man's helper as dictated by God Himself. I should like to instruct her further, if I may."

Susannah stole a glance at Lord Jeffry and was even further alarmed when she noticed he looked on with apprehension.

"That is very good of you sir, but this morning I have pressing business. Perhaps, if you would be good enough to come to dine this evening you could offer her your guidance."

"Very well. In that case, I shall provide her with reading material... er, can she read?"

When she noticed Lord Jeffry shrug his shoulders Susannah felt compelled to come to his rescue and she slowly shook her head. Lord Jeffry stepped forward and grabbed Susannah's hand and propelled her forward past the preacher.

"Reverend Fallwell, please be assured she will be instructed during our ride back to my manor. When you and I dine this evening, you can then test her. Good day."

In the carriage Susannah struggled to understand how this preacher Fallwell could be so very different from Mr. Davidson; the kindly minister she had grown up listening to and always wanted to impress with her unwavering obedience to her mother.

"Well Jamison, while that was fun, it certainly was a narrow escape." Jeffry growled at Jamison. "Now I shall have to suffer through a dinner listening to the..." He stopped and looked at Susannah. "Tit's out even when riding girl. Jamison, remove her covering again today."

Jamison reached over and unbuttoned her coat, then instructed Susannah to complete the rest.

As she slid her arm from the sleeve of her coat Lord Jeffry stayed her hand. "Just loosen your top enough to pull those tits out, it's too cold for anyone to be completely topless. I am an exacting master but I am not cruel."

"Ah the silver crosses, I forgot you were wearing them today." Lord Jeffry reached over and fondled her breasts absentmindedly. "Come closer girl, don't make me reach across. On your knees right here and say again what your place and purpose is while in my employ."

"I am you obedient serving girl. I obey you in all things. My purpose is to serve you and to make you happy. I offer you this body to use as you see fit." Susannah whispered as she brought herself into the position her master had instructed. She then cupped her large full breasts and offered them to Lord Jeffry.

Her nipples were inflamed with irritation from the clamps and puckered from the cold. She held in a groan when he began to play her nipples. He removed the clamps and handed them to Jamison.

"Exacting, not cruel." He rubbed her poor swollen breasts and then loosened the buttons on his trousers. "Suck it."

Susannah took a deep breath and smiled at Lord Jeffry's kindness and attention. He was indeed exacting and seemed to stay just behind the line where cruelty begins. She pulled out his member and began to lick all around his staff, as she'd been taught to do by Nellie while she practiced on Jamison.

Lord Jeffry grabbed her head and pulled her away. "I didn't say lick. I said suck. Oh, you will have to attend me better than that." Then he pulled her back onto his thick member which still hadn't fully reached its massive size and began to work her head up and down over his staff. "I gave you the opportunity to suck but now you shall have to show your willingness to be the obedient vessel as you wait to take my seed."

After several minutes Susannah's jaw was getting sore from being forced open so far and her neck was hurting from the vise-like grip he kept on her. The carriage went over a bump in the road and she bounced up, and then came back down impaling her head upon his staff. It went all the way down her throat but before she could gag, another bump and impalement followed and she felt Lord Jeffry's grip loosen allowing her head to fully react to the bumpy road.

Jamison chuckled and suggested the carriage take the back way to the manor for it was a very bumpy road. Apparently that's what they did because Lord Jeffry switched from holding her head to holding her tits, simply to keep her from bouncing all the way off his staff.

"Jamison, you may shoot your seed into her mouth once she has taken mine." Her master growled through gritted teeth, then grabbed her head and pushed his staff all the way down her throat. Susannah was alarmed when he failed to pull her back off. She knew to stay malleable and remain as Lord Jeffry placed her. Just as she was beginning to worry that she would run out of air, she felt him shoot his seed down her throat, he then pulled back a little and shot the rest deep into her mouth.

"Hold it in your mouth girl, don't swallow it yet." He pumped a few more times the lay back on his seat, pulling her head with him. "Just wait right there, keep my seed in your mouth. Jamison is nearly ready to gift you. Jamison get it all in her mouth."

While holding Lord Jeffry's shrinking member in her mouth Susannah shifted her eyes toward Mr. Jamison's lap and saw that he was frantically rubbing up and down on his staff. The taste of her master's seed was becoming overwhelming. The texture was not something she was likely to ever get used to.

"All right girl, go get your gift."

Susannah released her master's staff and crawled over to Jamison. She had to tuck the seed already in her mouth under her tongue, lest she spill as she opened her mouth for Jamison to shove his staff in.

"Now!" Jamison said and grabbed her head to pull her close enough that he could safely shoot his entire gift straight in.

"Susannah, keep all the seed in your mouth. Swish it around all over your tongue, around your cheeks; make sure it coats all of your teeth. Now remember these words for when Reverend Fallwell dines this evening. 'Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them to you. But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man...' That, Susannah is from 1 Corinthians 11, and what it means is that Christ resides in the head of man. The end of a man's staff is often referred to as the head. Christ resides in the head of my staff and receiving a man's seed is receiving the redemption of Christ. Do you understand?"

Susannah had never had Corinthians explained thus and her eyes went wide as she came to understand why it was so important that the gifts she had been given were indeed gifts to be cherished. She nodded her head enthusiastically, so happy in her new understanding.

"Now you may swallow."

Susannah did so and with tears in her eyes, she gratefully thanked her master and Mr. Jamison for their generous gifts.

**Susannah will return soon as we peak into the dinner with the good reverend. The party will come next, I think.

**Your comments on Serving Girl prompted me to write this little snippet. The votes, while honestly appreciated, do not mean nearly as much as your comments, good or bad. In a perfect world, you'd take a moment to do both.

LadyParts
LadyParts
99 Followers