Serving Girl and Sunday Sermon Ch. 02

Story Info
Reverend dines, Susannah gets DP'd.
8.5k words
4.47
96.3k
26

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyParts
LadyParts
99 Followers

** A continuation of Serving Girl. Susannah has been tricked to serve in the manor house of Lord Jeffry, where female servants are expected to obey; in a town religiously led by a cleric with rather unconventional ideas. Everyone in the story is over 18. You'll find reluctance, domination, submission, light bondage, anal, and double penetration.

***Any similarities to actual persons, either living or dead, are unintentional and purely coincidental.

"There, that should do it. How does that feel? Any pinching?" Nellie patted the straps over Susannah's shoulders. Then took a step back to take in the full effect of the harness in which she had just dressed the new serving girl. Susannah had begun to look upon Nellie as a bit of a mother hen. Always fussing and making sure Susannah was prepared to serve Lord Jeffry.

Susannah stood facing the full length mirror that hung in the narrow hallway in the servant's quarters. Her face was beet root red and she was unable to gaze at her own reflection. This was the first time Susannah had been shown her proscribed serving attire and it still needed alterations. This was also the first time Susannah had ever seen her unclothed body. The site of her naked chest scandalized her.

"Nn... no ma'am." She desperately wanted to cover her breasts and made fists the stop herself from wrapping her arms around her chest. A part of her wanted to study the body in the mirror, the body she knew so well but never gave a thought to how it appeared to those facing it directly; how it would look to someone else. She couldn't look in the mirror, she might give herself away.

Susannah stole a quick glance at the reflection of Mr. Jamison who was standing behind her with his customary combination of a scowl and a lewd grin. As the right hand man of Lord Jeffry Stahlings, her employer, Mr. Jamison was stern and watchful; the only person he answered to was Lord Jeffry himself. In the seven days she had been the serving girl, she learned that Mr. Jamison set the example for all the staff repeating endlessly "for his lordship's pleasure and comfort..."

Then she looked into the eyes of the saddle maker who was standing in front of her, but off the side; who also wore the lewd grin but without the scowl. The saddle maker and Mr. Jamison were staring at her breasts. But Nellie was studying the harness, it seemed.

The harness had stiff leather strapping under her breasts and around her back where it buckled in place. A second piece of leather was attached the first, that ran underneath both breasts the up around the outside and was attached to a collar that encircled her neck. Two more strips of leather ran from the collar, in back of her neck, down her back and attached to the strap that encircled her chest. When Nellie had tightened the last two straps, the harness forced her head and chest up.

To Susannah, the effect was shocking; her full breasts were pushed up and out. It looked like her breasts, fair skin with the exception of her aureoles and nipples-that always seemed to be bright red from being manhandled so frequently- had been placed in a frame designed to draw the eye to the breast. She could feel the heat in her face and wished she could disappear. She felt as if she was nothing more than a barnyard animal on display. Standing here in this hallway, with her breasts pushed out thus, these men openly and with impunity staring at her breasts as if they were sizing up cuts of meat on a platter, made her feel inadequate, less than human, and also very queer between her legs.

Susannah kept her gaze demurely lowered. She didn't want to see these men looking at her; she didn't know how she was supposed to behave when this happened. She was very young, just 18. She had no family to protect her, since her brother could not be located. She was a mere serving girl. And as if that wasn't enough, she was a female; the first and last factor dictating the highly limited control she had over her life.

Her mother, God rest her soul, had taught her to honor, obey and love God; the most important lessons a good woman could teach her daughter. Honor, obey and love God were the lessons women were taught in church too. To love God, a woman must submit herself to God, and by extension to man; for God made Adam in his image. She was to honor men, obey men, and, as she had learned earlier today, if they wished to take their pleasure from using her body, she was to submit and obey.

Mr. Jamison stepped forward and ran his hands up her back, around her shoulders, and ended his exploration by filling his hands with her breasts. After several minutes of mauling her breasts he pinched her nipples and whispered in her ear; "This harness will make your tits stick out nicely, as they should. It is to be worn each and every day. Your master had this especially made for you because you have been unable to keep the posture required of a serving girl."

Susannah lowered her eyes in shame. "I'm sorry Mr. Jamison."

"Good coin the master has spent on this harness because you fail to recognize your place among men, because you lack humility. You need to show your gratitude not just for being in the master's employ, but for his willingness to take a shameless woman who is unwilling to be subservient to men, and teach her her place."

"I will Mr. Jamison. I am grateful to be taught my place." Susannah implored. "I'm grateful when I am filled with Christ's redemption, when you and the master offer it to me. I'll try to be more humble, really I will." Susannah was now ringing her hands in fear for her mortal soul.

"We shall see your level of obedience tonight when Reverend Fall well dines." He slapped each nipple lightly and turned to Nellie. "Bring the trays Nellie, we shall see that Susannah can remember her place."

"Now then, girl, I want you to hold this tray in one hand, the other tray in the other hand. Hold the trays out to the side; do not attempt to block access to your tits by keeping the trays in front of you." Mr. Jamison mumbled as he and Nellie began to place stemmed wine goblets filled with water and small bowls of fruit on each tray.

"Now, pay attention Susannah. You will be serving hors d'oeuvres during the first part of this evening wearing this harness. You are to keep the trays steady and out to the sides. Do not make a fool of the master by upsetting your tray, keep your hold steady no matter what."

Mr. Jamison then popped a slice of apple in his mouth and grabbed a glass from the tray in her right hand. Susannah had been paying attention was able to adjust her fingers so the tray remained balanced.

"Excellent, my dear. I'm very impressed." Mr. Jamison said into Susannah's beaming face. Then he began to feel her breasts in a most gentle way. The saddle maker joined this activity and Susannah was becoming flushed with the delightful feeling that traveled from her breasts down to her lady part. The men stood chatting to each other and munching on the apple slices whilst Susannah was becoming over run with delicious sensations between her legs.

"I sees this'un's lathering up. She's an easy train, eh?" The saddle maker spoke to Jamison while tweaking her nipple. Susannah had to concentrate very hard to remain silent and not move, lest the tray spill.

"In some aspects, yes, easily trained. Mouth skills still need work. But all in all the tits are really just perfect wouldn't you say?"

"They's alright. But where them legs meet a'hind, that's the tickle spot fer me." Having said that, the saddle make ran his other hand down Susannah's back and began to fondle her bottom over her skirts. "We gone ta do any belt work on this 'un?"

"Not likely any time soon. She's still being broken in." Mr. Jamison switched hands; his left tweaking her nipple while his right began to pat and rub her lady part on top of her skirt.

Susannah was in a fog where nothing existed but the sensations her body was being forced to absorb. Her nipples puckered and swelled, her lady part tingled and pulsed. She closed her eyes and as her head slowly dipped back, she became aware of that tension building between her legs. It kept getting stronger and stronger. She began to need deep breaths and she couldn't help the low moan that escaped.

Remotely, she felt the ties at her waist band loosen but she didn't react. The sensations and tension that were building inside her, making her feel like spreading her legs and moving her hips, those feeling were overriding anything else. She wasn't fully aware when the cold air hit her skin which meant her skirts had been removed. She stood in front of the mirror; Mr. Jamison tweaking her right nipple, the saddle maker tweaking her left. Their hands were all over her body, kneading her bum and rubbing her lady parts. She spread her legs and pushed out her hips, her lady part wanted more.

"That's enough!" Mr. Jamison viciously pinched and twisted her nipple.

Susannah came crashing back to reality; suddenly aware that she almost dropped her trays so lost in sensation she had become. She was filled with shame. An obedient and humble woman would not allow herself to be lost in pleasure unless that was what she was told to do, she thought. Tears of self recrimination filled her eyes.

"I'm so sorry. I lost sight of my duty to serve you. I'm shameful and..."

"Hush child." Nellie said with warmth. "You're learning to be a serving girl and there will be mistakes. You'll be forgiven so long as you keep trying."

"Nellie, take the trays back to the kitchen." Mr. Jamison watched her go and then pushed down on Susannah's shoulders. She willingly sunk to her knees mumbling her wish to humble herself before God and be obedient to His wishes.

"What she mumblin bout?" The saddle maker whispered to Jamison.

"Susannah attended Reverend Fallwell's sermon this morning and the spirit of the Lord filled her."

"Ah, so she's one a them... what they call 'emselves? Holy sumpin er others?"

"I can't remember exactly, MOR something, Men Of Rank... oh doesn't matter really. Susannah, if you feel the need for redemption you may ask Vergil for his gift."

"Oh, thank you Mr. Jamison. Yes. Mr. Vergil, please will you give me Christ's redemption?" Susannah kneeled up and put her hands together pleading.

When the saddle maker's eyebrows drew together in confusion Jamison whispered in his ear so that Susannah couldn't hear.

"She has been taught a man's seed is the gift of redemption from Christ. We like to make her swish the seed all around her mouth before she's allowed to swallow. Wait till you see her try not to grimace as she swallows." Then Mr. Jamison drew back with a large grin on his face.

A look of shock and surprise took over the saddle maker's face. "Truthful? Well, I ain't passing that up."

He stepped closer to Susannah and loosened his pants so he could pull out his staff. It was smaller than Mr. Jamison's and much smaller than her master's so Susannah felt she could be very pleasing to him without much discomfort. But when he drew closer, the smell was noxious enough to make her turn her head away.

"Something unpleasant girl? Perhaps the Lord wishes you to atone for you sin of pride?"

Susannah blinked a few times before she nodded her head in agreement. Then she took a deep breath and opened her mouth. Jamison shoved her forward and motioned for the saddle maker to take over.

"You are unworthy of this gift. And yet, good Vergill is willing to give it to you anyway. Show your devotion girl and make it good." Mr. Jamison growled in her ear.

"Oh damn that's... yeah... yeah... that's it girl suck it good." The saddle maker had threaded his finger through Susannah's hair and was slowly bringing her in so her nose touched his short hairs, then slowly dragging her back out. "Suck harder girl, I should have ta push hard ta move yer head out. Harder girl. Yeah... like that... Oh damnation..."

Then he pushed Susannah back and his staff popped out of her mouth making a slurping sound. He lifted up his staff and pushed her back into his crotch. Susannah whimpered, her eyes watered, the smell was so concentrated she thought she might faint.

"Lick my balls girlie, lick all the way down get yer tongue inta my whole. Oh, yeah that's it... now suck on my balls more." The saddle maker had opened his legs giving Susannah more access and allowing his aroma to envelop her. "Alright, that's enough, back to my staff. Suck it girl."

Susannah was grateful to have more access to cleaner air and gave his staff the best sucking she possibly could. Without warning, he shoved his staff all the way down her throat a few times then pulled it out of her mouth, continuing to rub it hard.

"Open girlie, let me see how grateful yer bein ta get my seed."

Susannah, desperate to get every drop tried to cover his staff with her mouth but he denied her so she opened her mouth as big as she could, with the hope she could catch it all. The first spurt of the creamy seed landed mostly on her nose, the second landed half on her cheek and half in her mouth. All the rest dribbled into her mouth.

With hands nearly as filthy as his crotch, the saddle maker scooped up the goo splattered on her face and pushed it into her mouth. "Lemme see ya spread it all over yer front teeth; like spreading lard."

"Ain't that a sight! Them tits pushed up, nipples red and swollen, got my cum in her mouth and looking like a right slut she is. Alright girl, lemme see ya swallow."

Susannah could taste the filth from his balls and from his fingers, the texture of his seed seemed stringier than her previous tastes from Lord Jeffry and Mr. Jamison. It was almost a chewy texture. She was holding back swallowing until she was sure she wouldn't automatically bring it all back up. When she finally got it all to the back of her throat, she prayed to be worthy of this gift of redemption in the hopes it would stay down.

"Thank you sir, thank you for your gift as undeserving as I am." Susannah spoke the words Lord Jeffry had taught her as Jamison pulled her up to standing and removed the harness.

"Right nice piece a work ya got here. Can't wait fer a time when I get ta do em belts. I specialize in belts fer sluts and you gone need one right soon enough." He cackled as he gathered his tools.

Susannah wanted to ask what a slut was but she still had that disgusting taste in her mouth and instead waited to be dismissed so she could rinse her mouth with something strong.

"The Reverend arrives in two hours girl. You may rest for a short time, then you are to be scrupulously clean, Nellie will show you, and present yourself in the kitchen to await further orders."

Fully rested, Susannah was taken to a special stall in the barn in the middle of which was a table, where she was told to lay down on her back. Nellie placed a funnel in her bottom's back opening and poured in pitcher after pitcher of warm water. Once that humiliating cleansing was completed, she was rinsed, then scrubbed and rinsed again. Nellie wrapped a hooded blanket around her and escorted her back to the servants' quarters. Susannah's face was red with shame passing the line of stable lads who gleefully watched throughout her preparations.

"That filly's bout to get her shitter plugged, make no mistake."

"Yah, the reverend's coming tonight. Better her 'an us, eh?

"Just ignore them Susannah. Not worth being punished to talk back. Keep walking dear." Nellie kept a strong hold on Susannah as they walked, being followed by the lads from the barn.

"He's a bugger fiend that one. Don't make no difference what's up front, it's the shitter he likes."

"Hey girl, make sure you don't cum with reverend. He don't give nothing and he's fearful angry when it gets tooken."

"Shut yer wholes ya stinking fools! Don't worry girl, just put a candle in yer window and we alls come visit and give ya all the cums a slut could want."

By the time Susannah and Nellie arrived at the door to the kitchen Susannah's knees were weak and she could hardly hold herself upright. Nellie brought her to the long work table and then brought her a strong cup of tea.

"This here's special tea. It's special fer serving girls. It'll keep you strong, makes your skin glow and if you drink it every day your monthly courses stop flowing, which makes the master happy. A course in my day, his lordship's father simply used my mouth and my bum. Didn't mind much in general, but during my courses it hurt like the dickens."

Susannah gasped and looked at Nellie. "My ma said when your courses stop, you are with child or you are going to die. I don't want to die Nellie! If I drink this will I get with child then?"

Just then Jamison walked into the kitchen from his office. "Discussions of this nature are at the discretion of his Lordship only. You know this Nellie. I'm half tempted to send you to the Reverend for some extra teaching."

"Oh please Mr. Jamison, sir. We didn't really discuss anything. I was just..."

"Quiet! I believe you Nellie, you've always been obedient. But you will be punished for this. Get Susannah oiled and prepared, the Reverend should be arriving soon.

Susannah found herself standing in the parlor wearing just the harness and the new black serving skirt. It wrapped around her body and tied in the back. She had her long auburn hair twisted up in a special knot, with long tendrils seductively framing her face. She was not wearing her white lace serving cap. That was for day work, never for serving supper meals.

Her skin glowed from the vanilla and citrus scented oil that which Nellie had rubbed all over her body. Nellie had also taken sharpened coal and smudged it around her eyes, then she'd rubbed crushed berries on her plump lips. When Susannah looked in the mirror she wasn't sure she was gazing at herself. She was quiet shaken when Nellie insisted on putting lard into her bottom and spreading extra oil on her lady parts.

"You'll thank me fer that lard later girl, just do yer best to keep it all in yer bum." Nellie had told her.

Susannah kept hearing references to her bottom and so many new words today, she was trying to figure them out.

'Bugger fiend' what could that mean she though. She wondered if the words 'Cum' and 'Slut' and also 'Cums' were words a lady should use? Then she remembered how Mr. Jamison made it clear Susannah was not to ask Nellie or talk with Nellie about these things. Was she to remain ignorant or was she to ask Lord Stahlings to explain?

That must be it, she thought. Lord Jeffry Stahlings had taught her about a man's staff and a woman's sheath, he'd shown her where a man could put his staff when he wanted pleasure and though it hurt, he did give her pleasure that day.

Susannah's face turned red as she remembered being gifted with seed that first time. If she had only known how special and holy the seed was, she would have been asking for seed from many men.

"Girl! I said now!" Lord Jeffry's command startled her out of her pensive thoughts and she quickly walked forward, carefully keeping each tray out to her side.

As the Reverend took a square of cheese from the tray on the right side, he reached out and pinched the nipple on her left side. She successfully remained silent but couldn't help the grimace she'd made.

"You see that? Lack of gratitude, lack of humility, lack of remorse." Reverend Fallwell ticked off each "lack of..." by flicking her nipple. "Woman is to be subservient and submit to all the punishment the daughter's of Eve deserve. I say we do a disservice to mankind by not punishing women several times each day. Only when women have seen the error of their ways and atoned enough for Eve's sin will the Lord grant us entry into Eden."

"Quite right, Reverend, quite right. Come, let's refill our glasses and begin our meal. After you good sir."

LadyParts
LadyParts
99 Followers