Serving Gregg

Story Info
A married couple tries black.
4.2k words
4.38
202.1k
85
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tatsaw
tatsaw
48 Followers

The following story contains interracial, cuckolding, and male on male sex. If any of this offends you, you might want to avoid reading.

My story begins when I discovered my wife Amy's porn surfing habit in her internet history folder. Not just any porn, but mostly interracial group porn. This discovery posed a bit of a thrill, and from time to time I brought up the topic of her fantasies. She often fantasized about group sex, with multiple men. She had no interest in being with another woman. I offered to make her fantasy reality, but she became quite upset with me. Maybe she didn't trust my motives, but I always became very turned on at the thought of her touching another man.

During sex I would often talk dirty, and we would pretend another man was in the room, or I would use a large toy in her ass as I fucked her, and she would go crazy. Again, I asked her if she wanted to be with another man. I suggested that we start small, like with a no-contact situation, where she would strip and put on a show, and "he" would just watch. Again, she became angry, said I shouldn't bring it up again, that if she were interested, she would let me know, but we could still flirt with the idea as a fantasy when we had sex.

We have an active sex life, and she is very open-minded. She was still very much into the fantasy aspect of being with another man, so I asked her to pick out a few porno DVDs, to order them online and surprise me. Several days later a package arrived. All three videos were "black into white" group sex DVDs. From time to time we would watch them as we screwed in the living room. These videos always made her hot.

A few months later I came home after working late, and my wife was reading from a cuckolding website I had visited the previous day. She appeared upset with me when she said she thought she made it clear she wasn't into being with another man. I explained that it was just a fantasy, and that I thought we agreed we could still play around with the idea, and that I wasn't pushing it on her. I reminded her of the last conversation we had when I brought up the idea of acting it out, and that we agreed to leave it up to her. As we discussed this, she said that she could see that this issue wasn't going away any time soon, and that she could see how truly turned on I was at the thought. Her concern was that some fantasies are best left as they are. Her big question to me was what I would get out of it. All I could say was that if she were turned on, I would be turned on, and that I had no interest in being with another woman. She just didn't seem to understand.

A few weeks later while having sex, she started talking dirty, as she often did, saying she wished she also had a cock in her ass. I reached into the nightstand and grabbed the dildo we used for such occasions. As I used the toy on her, she kept moaning that she wanted the real thing, a big fat cock in her ass. After a toe-curling orgasm we lay in each others arms. She confided that she always fantasized about being with a third man, but that she was afraid I would be jealous, or uncomfortable if the man had a larger cock that I mine. Our marriage was perfect, she said, and she wanted nothing to possibly threaten it. I suggested that I had thought about all those issues, and that as long as we communicated everything we were thinking there should be no problems. I really was not insecure about my size or body or about sharing. She then said she really wanted to do it, but only on her terms. I said that was fine, but that I had one requirement: that I was the only one allowed in her pussy. She could give head or take it anally, but her pussy would remain special. She thought that was a good idea. Then she said something that floored me. She wanted to fuck a black man. She said she'd always thought about it, always wanted to do it, but we ended up getting married.

We then discussed how she would safely meet someone. She thought she would place an ad at a swinger's site, but then noticed an ad in an alternative weekly paper for a "Big Black Stud seeking white female or couple. Very well-endowed, thick, 6' 2" 215 lbs, 39yrs. old, educated gentleman. Seeking in-shape white female or couple to get freak on. Husband can watch." "

"Are you sure about this?" I asked.

"I'll just answer the ad and see where it goes. The guy probably isn't even for real," she said. "I'm a little shy about this, so if you don't mind, I'll go about answering this ad my own way. I'll keep you posted."

The next day the phone rang early in the evening. She said "I'll get it," and quickly grabbed the phoned and headed into the den. When she returned, she was very flushed, and nervously said, "He's coming over Friday night."

"I thought we weren't meeting anyone here for the first time," I argued.

"He sounded very decent on the phone, and he's already emailed a few photos. He is very handsome and well put together. I really don't think we should be wasting money on a hotel room just for this," she answered. "Also, I gave him your phone number. He said he might want to call you first to make sure you really are comfortable with this arrangement."

I didn't know what to say or think. It was one thing to obsess on this fantasy for months, but now it was coming true? And my wife, who has always had a real innocent quality is letting this fantasy take on a life of its own.

"Are you still OK with this?" she said.

"Uh, yeah. I guess I'm just a little nervous," I said.

"I am too, but feel much more comfortable after talking with him. This is your last chance to back out."

"No. I'm fine," I mumbled. "May I see the photos he emailed to you?"

"Um, I don't think that'd be a good idea," she answered.

My mind ran wild on this one. "Why not?" I asked.

"Let's just keep it a surprise for you," she reassured.

"OK," I reluctantly agreed.

"Good. A few more things, so there are no other surprises. I know you really wanted a three way, but Gregg, that's his name, well, he doesn't do three-ways. He said if there is another man in the room, he can only watch, or do as Gregg says. He said that he's the star when he's with a woman, and something about being more than enough for one woman to handle. I told him you would be watching in the room. He said that would be fine. I didn't think you'd mind, after all your talk about watching me with another guy."

I was starting to feel this was getting a bit out of my control. Initially, I regarded this as something where I would be in charge. I would direct the action. I would "allow" another man to enjoy my wife. Amy was turning this into her own fantasy. I'm not really getting anything out of this, although I did tell her that if she were happy, I'd be happy, that her pleasure was my pleasure. I couldn't back out now. I was jarred from my thoughts when my cell phone rang. It was a number I'd never seen before. I answered to hear a deep voice gently say, "Hey, this is Gregg. I'm the guy that will be doing your wife tomorrow. Don't have sex with her tonight or tomorrow, and make sure she is neatly trimmed. I hate a hairy bush. You'll get quite a show. Bye."

The nerve! I didn't know what to think. I was a bit bothered, so I told Amy what he said. She told me not to worry, saying "It's just theater. He said that many husbands fantasize about another man taking their wives. He is just holding up his end of the fantasy, giving you a mental image to chew on and anticipate until tomorrow. He's just putting on a show for you, playing the game, getting into the role. You should know all about it from all the 'take-my-wife porn' you look at and read about. This is cuckolding. There has to be a bit of humiliation on your part. It's all part of the game."

The next evening, Amy spent a good deal of time getting ready. This, more than anything else, made me jealous. She never spent this much time getting ready to go out with me. Besides, how long would she be staying in those clothes anyway? I was feeling a twinge of jealousy. I was beginning to regret this entire idea. I reminded myself that I fantasized about this exact situation on countless occasions. I decided that I was just a little nervous.

Finally the doorbell rang. Amy yelled at me to get the door, as she was still getting ready. I nervously answered the door to look up at a very well-groomed black man. As I opened the door, before any words could get out of my mouth, he just walked in as he handed me his jacket. He immediately told me to get him a glass of wine and he sat down on the sofa. I opened a bottle of wine and poured him a glass, taking as much time as possible so I wouldn't have to be alone with him any longer than necessary.

I handed him the glass.

"Aren't you going to have one?" he said. "I think you should, it looks like you need to relax a bit."

I went back to the kitchen to grab a glass, and then sat in a chair across from the sofa.

"Nice place you have here," followed by a very awkward pause.

"Don't sweat it. Most white women fantasize about black cock, and I just love their reaction when they see it for the first time. They usually don't believe they can even be that big. Where is Amy?" he asked. "

He really got to the point. And why did he have to say her name? I didn't want this to feel personal.

"Here I am" she said as she hustled out of the bathroom, smiling as she glided across the room, looking absolutely stunning in a rather short sun dress.

"That is a fine ass," he said. "Turn around for me. Very nice! Let's get started. Tell your husband to get naked. I want to see how turned on he gets when he watches us."

I undressed, feeling very uncomfortable as they both closely watched me. I was a bit nervous about the situation, and my cock recoiled accordingly.

"I can see why you looked me up," Gregg said, glancing at my cock. "Amy, do you have any restraints, or rope, or anything we can use?"

"What for?" she nervously asked.

"I don't want any trouble from him. I said he can watch, and only watch. I just like a little insurance," he said with a wink toward Amy.

"Nobody said anything about this?" I stammered.

"Look, it is my way, or no way at all. Some men really like the fantasy of their wives taking it from a big black man, but they can't handle the reality. I don't want any trouble from him," he said to Amy, like I wasn't even in the room.

"I'll see what I can find," and she disappeared into the bedroom, returning with velcro bondage cuffs we had used on each other many times.

"Restrain his hands behind his back. Sorry. Guess you won't be jacking off while you watch," he teased. As she bent over to restrain me, he grabbed her ass, saying "That's just the way I like them." He continued, "You really should find some tape and tape his mouth shut as well. I really am not interested in hearing what he might have to say."

My own wife, at the direction of a fully-clothed black stranger, taped my mouth shut with duct tape in my own living room. It was like I didn't even know her anymore.

"Very good, now come here," he said. He was leaning back in the sofa, with his legs spread. Amy looked so innocent and cute standing before him. "Take it off." She complied and stood there with only the tiniest of G-strings. "I want a little lap dance, honey," he purred.

Amy looked nervous as she sat on his lap, facing him. He took one of his large fingers and pulled the front of the G-string away from her body. "Nicely done," he commented. He placed his hands on her breasts, gently rubbing them as she maintained her distance from him. He then put his hands under her ass and pulled her toward him as he rubbed the side of his face against them. "You smell like heaven," he said.

"Turn around. Now rub that ass into me." Amy put on quite a show, but it was obvious she was still nervous and she need a little space between her and Greg. He now had his hands all over her ass. "Now take off the G."

Amy was now completely naked. She looked toward me for reassurance, but she couldn't detect much of a reaction with my mouth covered with tape. I subtly nodded.

"On your knees," he gently commanded as he stood up. My heart was pounding in my ears. "Take off my pants."

His dress pants dropped to the floor and he stepped out of them, pulling off his socks in the process. "Take off my shirt." She stood to efficiently comply. He was now standing in front of her wearing only his bulging briefs, as she knelt before him, completely naked.

"Take them off," he said. Amy struggled to get them down, as his swollen penis posed quite an obstacle. I was quite nervous at this point. She was well past the point of no return. She wanted a large cock, but how large? What have I gotten myself into? When it was finally freed, it flopped out, partially erect, fully at least nine inches long, and at least two and a half inches wide, uncircumcised with a huge head. Amy's eyes were wide and she tried unsuccessfully to suppress her grin. "I know it is a bit big. We'll see how well you do."

I was stuck there, staring at Amy staring at a huge black cock. I had assumed this guy was exaggerating in his ad. I have a sizeable cock myself, but compared to this?

Gregg rubbed his cock against Amy's face, pressing his large balls against her mouth. Amy instinctively kissed and licked his balls.

"Your husband looks turned on by all this," he said, almost laughing, as I became aware of an almost painful erection with no hope for relief.

Amy didn't even turn to look at me.

"Try a taste," he said.

Amy wrapped her two hands around his cock as she sucked the end. She never was able to take much of me in her mouth, much less this monstrosity. He tried forcing more in, but she struggled and gagged.

"Be a good girl and I'll reward you appropriately," he commanded.

She struggled more with his huge cock.

"You're being a typical white girl," he snapped. "I guess this means you want me in your pussy."

I was taken aback. What's going on here?

Gregg positioned her on the leather sofa, spread her legs, and roughly placed a few fingers in her pussy.

"Oh my! You are soaking wet!" he declared. I was reminded how much foreplay it usually took me to get her motor running. He really hadn't even touched her and she was dripping.

She leaned back in silence as he rubbed his cock against the outside of her pussy as he held her legs open. Amy started squirming and grinding against him. He then placed the head of his cock against her lips, teasing her.

"Do you want it?" he asked.

She quietly replied with a yes.

"I didn't really hear you," he said as he pulled his cock away.

"Yes," she squealed. "I want to feel you inside me."

He slowly began working his cock into her. She struggled to pull him further in, but he held back and took his time. I was stunned. I didn't think she was going to allow it in her pussy, and they weren't using a condom. This is not how we had planned this.

He wasn't all the way in, and I could tell she was a bit uncomfortable.

"Easy," she said.

"You can take it. You'd be surprised," he said as he slowly proceeded deeper. I couldn't tell if the look on her face was pain or ecstasy, but I was almost hypnotized by the sight in front of me.

He had mostly worked his way in and started a gentle cadence of fucking her.

"You have a tight white pussy," he said.

She could hardly speak. She was moaning and grunting about how big he was and how good it all felt. She would usually respond this way to me, but somehow, I felt she meant it more. This guy was huge!

He began taking longer strokes into her, and it appeared that she was already having an orgasm. He slowed to let her recover and then resumed his thrusting, turning it up a notch. I could tell she was beginning to tire, and I think he could sense it as well.

He pulled out of her, turned to me and said, "If you can be a good boy, I'll let you sit here on the couch so you have a better view."

I nodded, and joined them on the sofa.

He reached into his pants pocket and pulled out a small tube of lube. He rubbed it onto his cock and onto a few fingers that he crudely shoved into her ass.

"You said you like it up your ass," he reminded her as he pressed his cock head against her tightly closed little hole. "Relax. It might hurt a little at first, but you can take it."

She cried out in a bit of pain as he gently entered her. He began working his cock into her. I stared in amazement that she could take something that wide in her ass. We didn't even have any toys that thick.

He began fucking her with a regular rhythm. I couldn't believe this guy's staying power. He looked to be hard as a rock, and he showed no sign of finishing. Amy had another orgasm.

Gregg looked over at me and asked, "Do you like what you see?"

I nodded.

"Do you like seeing your wife fucked up the ass by another man?"

Again I nodded.

"Do you like seeing a big black cock in your wife?"

I nodded.

"I've been with a few other married couples. You know what turns you on?" he asked me.

I shook my head.

"You just like to watch because you are submissive. You are a sissy. You want a real man to fuck your wife. Look at how hard your cock is. Nobody has even touched you tonight. Look at you. You know what your wife told me?"

I shook my head again.

"She tells me that she's done you up the ass with a strap-on."

I was stunned with humiliation. It was true. We've occasionally done that and it has turned us both on.

"She also tells me that her fantasy is to see you with another man."

I felt a lump in my throat.

"Look at your smooth ass. You are turned on by watching another man fucking your wife? I think that deep down, you wish I were fucking you."

He reached over and stuck a lubed finger up my ass, still fucking Amy, who seemed to be in another world, oblivious to what was going on.

"You really have a nice ass," he said to me. "You must work out."

By now Amy was furiously rubbing her clit, bringing herself to another orgasm. When she finished, Gregg pulled out, and slid over to me.

"Time for you to finish me off," he said as he stuck his huge cock head against my clenched ass.

He began to lean into me with his weight, my asshole searing with pain. I still couldn't speak with the tape over my mouth.

I looked down and could see he didn't even have the head in- there was a whole lot of cock still waiting outside.

He worked his cock head into me. I wanted to put my hands out to stop him, but they were still firmly restrained behind my back. I felt like my entire body was on fire. I wasn't ready for this, and I could say nothing nor do anything. I was stuck!

"Here we go," he said, as he slowly forced most of his cock into me with one firm stroke. He clearly bottomed out in me, as I grunted in discomfort, feeling stretched beyond belief. He firmly grabbed my ankles, and leaned into my ass with all his weight, seemingly rearranging my insides to accommodate all of him. I didn't think it was possible.

"That's a good boy," he said as I felt the short hairs of his hips against the back of my thighs. "All the way in." I felt an incredible pressure deep inside me.

He started fucking me as Amy stared. The feeling was beyond intense.

"Look," Gregg said. "He's coming!"

It was true. Without anyone touching my cock I was hard as a rock, my semen involuntarily spurting out. He had really only begun!

"Your sissy husband really does like it up the ass!" he said to Amy. "A real man wouldn't even let me fuck his ass, much less cum from it. It isn't like I forced him."

I was struck by the realization that it was true. I could have left the couch before this all started.

tatsaw
tatsaw
48 Followers
12