Serving Miss Sarah and The Girls

Story Info
Miss Sarah and her friends dominate Joe for the first time.
9.4k words
4.46
113.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,213 Followers

CHAPTER 1: THE ANNOUCNEMENT

Joe had never been so excited about attending a seminar before. His cock actually stirred when the seminar request form came back approved. You would have thought he was going to Hedonism or a sex seminar but reality was quite the opposite. He would be going to a boring accounting seminar. The seminar itself is not what excited Joe. He had his own agenda in mind when he submitted the request to his boss. The seminar was located in the Raleigh, North Carolina, which was where his online mistress lived. He had met her about a year ago in an adult chat room.

Joe was in his late 20's, very horny and often fantasized about being dominated by a Mistress. Sarah was similar in age, very dominant, and took great pleasure in sexually teasing and controlling other people. When they connected on line it was a perfect match. Their personalities and interests were a nice blend and so their online conversation flowed like old friends. It only took about 15 minutes before the two were engaged in virtual flirting and petting. Sarah's natural dominance took over and Joe eagerly fell into a submissive role. Another15 minutes later Sarah's fingers were drenched in her juices while Joe was stroking his cock and begging Sarah to let him cum. She finally allowed her virtual slave to cum, but only after he agreed to slide something up his ass.

Bound by some unknown force and desperate for release, Joe felt compelled to obey his mistress. He glanced around the room and his eyes locked in on a pen. Joe took the pen, bent over in front of the computer and gently eased the thin cylinder into his virgin ass. It was cool and smooth and Joe felt dirty and perverted at what his was doing. As instructed by his Mistress, he stroked his cock while he fucked his ass with the pen. Soon his body was alive with pleasure. His cock swelled and spasmed and he spurted hot cream all over the carpet.

That magical moment was the start of something special between Joe and Sarah. Unlike many online encounters that fizzle in a matter of days, Joe and Sarah continued to correspond with each other. With each e-mail, Sarah became more playful and dominant and Joe fell deeper into submission. Sarah was delighted that she crossed paths with Joe because she thrived on dominating and controlling men. Sarah's favorite domination play was feminizing men. She loved turning strong men into soft and pretty pets. Joe was no exception and was no match for her charm. She used her playful and seductive nature to assume control over Joe and start the feminization process.

Sarah thought it was cute how he resisted early on. He challenged her request for him to put on a pair of panties. Like so many clueless men before, she anticipated this resistance. She chuckled to herself and felt her pussy quiver, knowing that she would have her way. Typing quickly, she painted erotic and kinky images in Joe's mind. He was easily defeated once she had him edging close to orgasm. In his frazzled state of mind, he agreed to buy a pair of panties and wear them in order to please her.

Sarah remembers the first night he wore them for her. They chatted for 2 hours, or rather she seduced her pet to do many kinky things over the two hours. By the end of the night he was purring like a pretty kitten and again fucking his ass with a pen. Sarah's panties were drenched and her thighs were damp with excitement at the control she had over him. She had two orgasms before she finally let Joe cum into his panties while he fucked his "pussy" hole. After that night Sarah officially dubbed Joe as her pretty kitten.

After Joe had been broken in, things progressed steadily with his submission. Sarah required him to wear stockings and panties to work. She had him start signing his e-mails as Josie instead of Joe. She continually referred to his cock as a clittie. Eventually Joe followed suit and referred to his cock as a clittie also. Sarah was delighted in how she was able to mold his thinking through subtle references like that. Once he adopted the "clittie" terminology she immediately praised him for it and punished him if he ever slipped with the word cock.

After several months, Joe found himself regularly wearing panties and chatting online as Josie. Prior to meeting Sarah, the possibility of being feminized never occurred to him. He did it initially to amuse Sarah. He couldn't believe how excited she became when he wore panties and did humiliating things for her. Her excitement, dirty talk and sexy photos were rewards for his obedience. Like a happy kitten he continued to obey her and wear feminine items in order earn rewards.

Through this clever reward process, Sarah masterfully manipulated Joe into enjoying panties. Each time he slipped into the panties he could not help but get a hard-on. Sarah had conditioned him to enjoy the soft silky material and the thin thong rubbing his ass. She continually seduced him into a feminine frame of mine, making him imagine himself as her pretty French maid. Each time he dressed pretty for her, it became just slightly more acceptable in his mind. Soon Joe inadvertently found himself fantasizing about being a maid for Sarah. The fantasy seemed to recur more and more as time went by. It excited him and scared him.

Little by little Sarah chipped away at Joe's masculinity and his defenses. In an effort to gain more control over her pet, she tried to arrange a meeting or a phone call with Joe. He always respectfully declined. Sarah knew his resistance was not personal but because he was cautious and protective about his identity. He preferred to remain anonymous and a bit mysterious online. She could understand his feelings, especially under the circumstances in which they corresponded. Their online chats and e-mails were a web of kinky fantasies and erotic experiences that would make most men shrivel in embarrassment if exposed. Sarah knew that Joe would eventually break down.

It was late on a Wed night when Sarah received the e-mail from Joe announcing that he would be coming to her hometown. An audible and triumphant "Yes!" escaped from Sarah's lips.

Sarah quickly replied, "That's wonderful news kitten. I'm excited to finally meet my precious little girl. We will have so much fun together."

"Yes it is exciting. My seminar is Tuesday. Can we get together for dinner Tuesday night?"

"Dinner is definitely a go. When do you arrive angel? I'd like to see my pretty girl all femmed up as soon as possible."

Joe's cock twitched at the thought. He was arriving on Monday, but he did not want to reveal that to Sarah. It was his way of maintaining control. "Miss Sarah, I'm not sure about that. Can we just meet Tuesday night? We can have a nice dinner and talk and then see where it goes from there."

Sarah's mind was already filled with delicious ideas for dressing up her kitten and playing with her. There was no way they would just talk. Deep down Joe knew this to.

Sarah replied, "Don't be scared kitten. It's all just fantasy right? I've got lots of kinky chores for you to do princess."

"I'm just nervous. I'd rather just talk and hang out."

"Naughty Josie. Resisting me? I suppose I understand. You're a scared little kitten aren't you dear?"

Joe's cock was intensely hard. He was nervous and paranoid. He was glad that Sarah understood. "Yes, Miss Sarah, I am a little nervous."

"Hmmm. O.k. angel, but there will be rules. Panties are a must when you meet with me. Also, I want you to paint those pretty little toes for me. A nice deep red will do."

"Yes Miss S. Thank you."

"You know how I like my boys nice and soft and pretty. I expect your skin to be soft as a baby. Go buy some nice fragrance body lotion from Bed, Bath, and Beyond and start using it. Arms, legs, feet, chest, face and butt. I want them all soft and delicious smelling by the time you arrive. Apply the lotion every morning and every night."

"Yes Miss S. I will be soft and pretty for you."

"Your clittie is swollen right now isn't it kitten?"

"Yes."

"So weak. Stroke it for me. Just imagine how exciting it will be wearing panties when you first meet me. Maybe I'll think of something fun for you to do on your plane ride."

"Miss S, I'll do whatever you want. Please nothing too embarrassing," pleaded Joe.

"Isn't that what makes it so fun dear?"

"Ahh...I don't know. I'm not sure that I like being humiliated in public."

Sarah's pussy was on fire. She loved pushing her pet to his limits. "Well I like it and you want to please me don't you?"

"Yes."

"And you've liked everything you've done for me so far haven't you?"

"Yes." Joe knew she was leading him down a path where he was uncertain he wanted to go. She knew how to twist his thoughts and seduce him to do things he never imagined he would try. He was under her power and his hard cock was proof that he loved it.

Sarah kept leading him on, "Your clittie is swollen and drippy isn't it pretty?"

"Yes, Miss S. I'm so aroused right now."

"Me too Josie. I'm stroking my clittie with one hand while I'm typing this. Stroke yours with me dear. Just us two girls playing with ourselves. Stroke your clittie and tell me how hot it makes you to be humiliated for me."

Joe was teetering on the edge of orgasm. He stroked his cock and typed, "You're driving me crazy Miss Sarah. I love when you control me. I love to do humiliating things for you."

Joe was doing his best to hold back an orgasm. His body was full of life and excitement. All he cared about was pleasing his mistress so that he could experience a mind blowing orgasm. Sarah knew Joe's mindset. Like a tigress, she used his weak state of mind for her own pleasure.

"Do you want to cum? Do you want to humiliate yourself while you cum?"

"Yes, Miss Sarah. I will do anything you want."

"Good girl. Squeeze out some cum for me. Cover your pretty fingers in it."

Joe cupped one had under his cock and used his other hand to milk out some cum. It oozed all over his hand.

Miss Sarah was already typing the next command before Joe could reply. "My hands are all covered in girl cum just like your hands. I love the taste of girl cum. Mmmm. It tastes so good. Spread yours on your lips for me Josie. I know you want to taste it. You need to be teased first. Cover your lips in that sticky lipstick sweetie. Milk out some more if you need to."

Joe grew more excited at the thought of Miss Sarah sucking her own juices. He imagined he was her. Slowly his fingers spread the cum over his lips. He felt dirty and slutty. He wanted to lick his lips. Not because he wanted to taste his own cum. He knew he would be ashamed afterwards. He wanted to do it because he got off on the idea of being manipulated and humiliated by Miss Sarah.

Sarah ordered him to cover his fingers in more cum. Joe had no problem milking out more cum. He strained hard to keep himself from having an orgasm. While his fingers turned gooey, the next command came over his computer screen.

"Bend over my sweet slut and put those cum covered fingers into your ass. That's right sweetie, fuck your tight pussy with that little cum covered cock."

Joe bent forward and inserted a finger in his ass. He had done this before for Miss Sarah, but never when they were covered in cum. This variation made the act seem much more perverse and taboo. This is what made Joe crazy over Sarah. She always knew how to keep things new and exciting. Joe was beyond rational thinking. His eyes locked on the computer screen and like a puppet he obeyed the commands that poured down his computer screen.

"Fuck your pussy slut....... ....Get two cum covered fingers in there...... ......Push them in deep for me..... ....Yes....you are so dirty. Such a whore for me.... .....Stroke your clittie with your other hand..... .....That's it kitten. Purr for me while you play with your clittie and fuck your pussy hole."

Both of Joe's hands were covered in cum. He stroked his cock and fucked his ass. He felt his orgasm rising. There was no holding back. Miss Sarah's timing was perfect. Her message scrolled across the screen in large letters.

"CUM FOR ME PRETTY KITTEN. CUM WITH ME!!!"

Joe moaned and bucked. His cock swelled in his hand. He felt it pulse over and over as hot cum spurted over the carpet. Joe used a towel to clean his hands and then he typed, "That was incredible. Thank you Mistress."

"You're welcome Kitten. Can't wait to meet you."

CHAPTER 2: EROTIC TRAVELS

As promised, Miss Sarah had a clever idea in mind for his plane ride. She e-mailed him MP3 files to download and listen to as soon as his flight was underway. He was instructed to pack panties and no men's underwear. She also instructed him to bring in his carry-on, a butt plug, perfume, matching white panties, garter belt, and stockings.

Joe was relieved to finally board the plane. He was in an aisle seat and the other person in his row sat by the window, leaving the middle seat open. Now all he had to do was wait for take off and then immerse himself in his MP3 player. He was looking forward to listening to the MP3 files that he downloaded from Miss Sarah. He was sure they'd be full of wonderful surprises. As soon as the pilot gave the o.k. for electronic devices to be turned on, Joe switched on his MP3 player.

His ears were filled with the wonderful seductive voice of Miss Sarah. The sound of her voice caused his cock stir. Joe quickly covered his lap with an airline blanket to hide his excitement. Sarah's voice was soft and teasing.

"Hello Josie. I hope you made it through security o.k. with all your girly stuff and kinky toys. I'm very excited to meet you in person Kitten. You and I have a lot of catching up to do. Plane rides can be so boring but I'm going to make yours so much fun."

Joe's cock was fully erect. Miss Sarah's voice was mesmerizing. He continued to listen.

"Right now I'm completely naked except for a pair of fur lined panties. Mmmm. The fur feels so heavenly against my shaved pussy. I'm going to rub my hand over them while I think about you Josie."

Sarah's moans echoed through the headphones. Joe's cock throbbed harder as he imagined being there with her. Sarah continued to talk in whispers and moans.

"Maybe if you're a good girl, I'll let you try on some fur panties. Imagine the softness against your clittie Josie. Mmm. I bet your clittie is hard right now isn't it Josie? It's o.k. precious, let the arousal fill you. You are wearing pretty thong panties, aren't you sweetie? Of course you are. You wouldn't disobey me would you?

I bet the security guy got a laugh when you walked through the scanner. I'm sure he knew you were wearing girly panties like a good little sissy. It's o.k. baby girl. I know how much you enjoy the silk covering you're clittie.

Silk is so soft and sensuous on your body isn't it? I will have lots of silky things for you to wear. Mmmm, imagine me rubbing it all over you. Imagine being covered from head to toe in pretty silk lingerie. So soft..so pretty...so smooth against your skin. The silk is very exciting for you isn't it? Feel the silk of your panties covering your clittie. Mmmm, feel the silky thong tickling your ass. Mmmm. You crave its soft feel don't you precious? Imagine your legs being covered in soft girly stockings. Silk and stockings covering your pretty body. Yes, Josie, you will be my little slave girl won't you. It's time to give in to your deep desires Josie."

Joe was so drawn into Sarah's sensuous voice and moans that he forgot about his surroundings. Her soft tone was mesmerizing and hypnotic. His erotic senses came to life. His ass tingled and his cock was ready to burst through his pants. The more she talked about silk the more he wanted to wear it.

Sarah's voice continued, "You must embrace what excites you Josie. I have a special task for you to do right now. Take the pair of white panties, stockings, garter belt, perfume, and butt plug into the airplane bathroom. Strip down completely naked and then continue to play this file for you next orders. You may turn me off now while you gather your things. See you in the bathroom."

Joe paused the MP3 player. His heart was beating nervously in his chest. He never imagined Miss Sarah would be toying with him like this on the airplane. He was excited to follow her orders. Joe blushed with embarrassment as he fished through his bag and pulled out the items he needed. He did his best to shield them for the guy sitting in his row. He discreetly put everything into a plastic grocery bag. Then he sat for a few minutes so that he could calm himself down.

Joe made his way to the back of the plane. Two stewardesses were sitting at their stations by the bathroom. Joe meekly smiled at them and then entered the bathroom. Joe was a tall guy and the bathroom was unbelievably small. Undressing was awkward, but he managed to do it.

He stood naked, except for his MP3 player. His cock was hard in anticipation of the perverted things he knew were going to happen. Joe was nervous knowing that the stewardesses were just inches from where he stood. He unpaused the player and after a few seconds, Sarah's voice was back.

"Kitten, I trust you are completely naked. Make sure your clittie is throbbing and hard. Give it a few strokes for me. This is the exciting part of your trip. It is time to leave all your boyish thoughts and tendencies behind. When you land in Raleigh, only Josie will exist. Raleigh is my territory and in my territory you belong to me. In my territory only Josie exists.

Think of this tight little bathroom as your transformation chamber. You entered as Joe but you will leave as Josie. The transformation has already begun hasn't it dear? You're already imagining what it's going be like to be my pretty plaything, aren't you? Yes Josie, I planted that seed in your delicate mind long ago. You've struggled with it, confused at your arousal and feminine desires. It's time to give into your deepest desires Josie. Miss Sarah knows what's best for you. It's time to surrender to that sweet sexy girl that I adore so much.

Josie, let's start by freshening up your transformation chamber. Spray your perfume a few times in the air so that everything smells nice and pleasant. I'm going to play with myself for a few seconds while you do this Josie."

Soft erotic moans echoed in Joe's ears as he retrieved the perfume bottle. Joe could not believe how excited and alive he felt at the moment. Sarah's voice was seductive and hypnotic. Joe felt as if she had climbed into his head and was reading his thoughts. Whenever he wore panties and did girly things for Miss Sarah, he felt ashamed with himself afterward. Yet, he always looked forward to his next adventure or assignment from Miss Sarah. He was 100% man, athletic and strong, but after meeting Miss Sarah he found himself fantasizing about being transformed into a pretty maid servant. These thoughts and emotions were hard for his male ego to accept.

Miss Sarah's sensual voice and manipulative words were no match for Joe's ego. He stood naked in the transformation chamber stroking his clittie and spraying perfume. He imagined himself transforming into Miss Sarah's servant girl.

Miss Sarah continued her mental assault on Joe's mind, "Close your eyes Josie. Breathe in the perfume. Inhale the feminine scent. It makes you feel pretty doesn't it Josie? It is nice to be pretty and happy. Let it fill your lungs and transform you into a pretty flower. It is so exciting to be a girl Josie. Mmmm. Soft skin....pretty smiles. We just love to wear sexy and silky lingerie, don't we?

Go ahead precious, indulge yourself. Slide on those pretty panties. Slide on those soft stockings. Do it slowly princess. Let the pretty material caress you and tease you. Mmmm. This is so exciting baby. I'm so close to cumming. Are you? Stroke your clittie with me."

oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,213 Followers