Serving Mrs. Van Zandt – The Car Wash

Story Info
Boy toy services the boss lady.
1.5k words
3.83
88.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Hope to make this a series about dominant 61-year-old GILF and her sexy ways with the young studs in her sexual service. Please, vote on these, and others, and say if you want to see more in this series, and feel free to give ideas for more of Mrs. Van Zandt's naughtiness)

I pull into the car wash lot in my Lexus LFA, taking a long lunch break from work. But I can do that. As CEO of a bustling real estate company, I call my own shots and people leap when I tell them to.

Like Robbie. He's a young man, robust, muscular, athletic, he works in the administrative office of my headquarters. What he does on the job matters little to me. What he does off the job does. I rang him up today and gave him his instructions.

"Today, 1:15 p.m., the Duval Car Wash on Merchant's Street," I said.

"Yes...yes Mrs. Van Zandt," he said back nervously.

"How long have I denied you?"

"Uh...two weeks now, Mrs. Van Zandt," he gulped. "Will...today..uh..."

"How DARE you ask me that?" I snapped at him. "We'll see, of course, but you know you never, ever ask me about YOUR relief, is that clear? I thought you'd know that by now."

"Of course, Mrs. Van Zandt, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he whimpered.

I hung up, smiling. Two weeks. Poor boy will burst at this rate.

I pull into the lot and spot Robbie's beat-up Buick. He gets out, his tight, 22-year-old body looking so fit and alluring in his business suit. He walks to my passenger door and gets in, nervously looking sidelong at me and my quite fit and trim 61-year-old body. I'm wearing a black business suit, with shortish black skirt that rides quite high up my rather muscular, tanned thighs.

My short blonde hair brushes my shoulders, revealing my wrinkled, sexy neck. I'm wearing dark glasses. We pull out, around back, and up to the panel at the car wash. I swipe my card and buy the best wash. Of course.

"You'll have five minutes, start to finish," I say plainly, pulling into the wash, the jets from below washing the undercarriage and then putting the car in neutral to let the chain beneath take over. "If you complete serving me in that time, I will grant you relief. If not, oh well, see you two weeks from now."

I smile, turn sideways, lean on the driver's door and open my tawny, sinewy legs wide, putting one foot up on the seat, totally exposing the chiseled flesh of my inner thighs, though slightly saggy, still tight with lean muscle and sexy sinew, and at the top, a thick protrusion of gray-black pussy hair. I don't like shaving, I like the aroma of my hirsute pussy and whether my boys like it or not matters little. No, make that not at all!

Robbie turns and licks his lips nervously, turning to the side to kiss and lick my calf nearest him. Impatiently, I hook the back of his neck with that calf and pull him down, his licking mouth attacking my inner thigh.

"You're wasting time," I snarl. "Get down to business. If you don't complete ME in five minutes, it'll be a lot longer than two weeks until YOU get relief!"

"Yes, Mrs...."

He never finishes. Impatiently, I grab his hair, ram his face into my pussy and scissor his neck in my thighs, which from daily workouts with Juan, my super-sexy young personal Latino trainer, are quite powerful, hooking my expensive shoes together and squeezing a tight warning onto his moaning skull. He takes the hint and starts running his long tongue up and down the length of my furry slit, and I ease the squeeze, putting one foot back up on the seat. As he licks me, I open my blouse and pull out my breasts, tweaking the nipples in both hands as my slave boy devours my hairy snatch.

"That's right, Robbie, run that delicious tongue up and down my pussy, mmmmm, so nice, so nice," I groan, my hips swiveling to the rhythm, giving him instructions on what I like best. "Up and down...yeah, that's it, that's it...."

He laps madly, his eyes looking frantically up at me, eager to please, my eyes half lidded with increasing pleasure.

"In and out now, boy, in and out, ram that tongue in my cunt!" I moan more loudly, holding the back of his head steady against my loins and feeling and hearing his long tongue squishily invading my hole, stabbing it deeply and wetly, the noise obscene and driving me mad. "That's right, tongue fuck Mrs. Van Zandt's hot cunt, boy, do it good, make me cum!!!"

He groans himself, now trying to breathe in the musky depths of my hairy pussy, my hand holding him tightly to me, his tongue flashing in and out of my hole, his nose rammed tight to my clit, my hips snapping side to side and up and down, grinding myself on him, gluing myself to him, using and abusing his lovely, handsome young face.

"Mmmm, that's it, that's it, now run your tongue down...take it out of my pussy Robbie, take it out and run it down..oh, FUCK yes, that's it, lick, lick Mrs. Van Zandt's asshole, lick and clean her hairy asshole!!!" I scream, still grinding face.

I don't know what turns me on more, actually doing what's happening sexually or saying it, but ordering a boy to lick my hairy asshole as he licks is an immense turn on, and I near orgasm rapidly now, crushing Robbie's moaning face to my hairy loins, his nose pushed flat in my lips, my clit rubbing him harder and harder as his tongue ripples in and out of my puckered bum hole ringed with hair.

It is an incredible feeling and I know I'll cum soon, with minutes to spare, so I will it to slow down, a skill I've learned in years of being on the dominant side of the sexual fence, fully enjoying Robbie's trapped face, rubbing myself to him and letting the momentum build.

"You better hurry up, boy, you've only got two minutes left to not only make me cum, but for me to make YOU cum!" I snarl, looking into his teary eyes as I pulled him brutally hard into my pussy and asshole. "You want me to make you cum, don't you boy? You want to feel Mrs. Van Zandt's hot, sexy, wrinkled old lips sucking your cock, my tongue running up and down the back of that massive cock of yours, maybe sucking on your balls, taking them both into my mouth while my hand slowly jerks that dick up and down, a sheet of pre-cum running down it and all over my face???"

Robbie is almost cumming in his pants hearing me go on about my blowjobs, which are incredible when I allow my victims to have them. Robbie has, rarely, and he knows how good they are and truth be told, again, I get off nearly as much talking about it as doing it, and now really ramp up pumping and humping and thumping his face with my pussy, his tongue buried so deep up my milking asshole it must've felt like my rectal muscles would pull it out of his mouth.

"Fuck yeah, Robbie, think of that, Mrs. Van Zandt's little bony old hand pumping that big...thick...dick...oh, fuck, fuck me with that tongue, fuck my dirty old asshole boy, fuck it, fuck Robbie...gonna ....cum....."

I grind on him harder and harder now, knowing we have but a minute left, maybe less, daylight streaming in the front of the car as we near the end, now the blowers taking over, washing the water off with hurricane force. I cum with both hands cupping the back of Robbie's head, my thighs involuntarily slamming around his face, squeezing him in my lusty old wrinkled thighs, banging into his mouth, his screams of pain muffled in my hairy crotch as I gush my woman cream down his throat, his gulps desperately trying to swallow my orgasmic gel to keep from drowning.

I smile as my cumming abates and peel my wrinkled thigh meat from his moaning face, pushing him back to his seat and straightening myself out as the car slowly eases out of the car wash. I button my blouse and engage the transmission, slowly pulling around the side of the building -- far away from Robbie's car on the other side. He looks gamely at me, his face creamed with my goo, and then down. His huge cock is clearly evident in his business slacks, a wet spot where his pre-cum has stained it.

"Don't even think about asking young man," I sigh, nodding toward the door. "Now get back to work. And if you don't get there before I do, I swear I'll never let you cum again!"

He gulped and slipped out the door, hunched over and making his way back to his car. He won't jerk off for two more weeks, I know he won't, I have that much power over my boys. I laugh and drive away, back to work, satisfied.

For now.