Serving My Goddess Ch. 01

Story Info
A friendship grew into so much more.
868 words
3.94
37.2k
2
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been serving my Goddess for since the beginning of the summer, and what an incredible summer it's been!!! It started out harmless enough, we would get together online, and just chat. We have been chatting for about 2 years, and it was always just harmless chat. We would go months without chatting, and then go through periods where we would chat every night. She is 20 years older than I am, so we would chat about her children, her husband, her boyfriend who lived on the other side of the country, my wife, work, everything and nothing. We gradually started chatting about sex, how she wanted to teach other women to lap dance, of the sex toys she bought at a toy party, how she would use them with her boyfriend it he didn't live so far away, of the stupid things her husband did to her, to loose her trust. She was one of the most erotic women I had ever met, how could he be so stupid to loose her as he had. Then it happened, we started to flirt online! It got pretty racy there, and soon we were both mastering the art of one handed typing.

It was only a matter of time before we had to meet in person. We met in a bar parking lot, and talked for what seemed like an eternity. She was wearing an outfit that she had stolen from her teenage daughter, and she looked so damn sexy! I finally got up my courage, and kissed her. It was incredible! After a long evening of kissing and grouping, we left, each to our own home and to our own spouse. I thought I would feel guilty, but I did not. All I could think about was seeing her again. Over the next few weeks, we spent a lot of time in that parking lot, until we entered the next phase of our relationship.

She always finished work before me, and on one night, I was stuck there longer than usual, so she ended up going in to the bar, and hanging out with some friends. When I called her, I could tell she was more than a little tipsy. She told me to hurry up and meet her before her buss wore off, or else it would be my loss. I met her, and started kissing her right away. I could taste the alcohol on her breath. She started to rub my cock through my pants as I kissed her passionately. Before I knew what was happening, she had my pants unzipped and my throbbing cock out. She dropped from my lips, and started to give me what I thought was the best oral sex I had ever received. (Boy, would I ever learn. She just continues to amaze me) I came hard, and she kept sucking, until I thought I would die. She had to get every drop. I had never been with a girl who would let me cum in her mouth, let alone need me to!

This continued for awhile, and we continued to chat when we could not be together. She told me she wanted to bring me to the point right before I was about to cum, and then stop, repeating all night if she had to, until I would beg her to let me cum. We tried it a few times, but being stronger than her, I would always get my way after a few times, and grab my cock and bring myself to orgasm for her. She enjoyed catching my cum in her mouth, but wanted still wanted to make me beg, so one night, while chatting, I suggested that she handcuff me to keep me from finishing myself. She loved the idea, which lit a little spark in her, a dominant side that she did not know she had. We had decided long ago that we would never meet in each others houses, out of respect for our spouses, but we could not take the chance of getting caught in a parking lot engaged in a little bondage, so we agreed to meet in my garage, three stories below my apartment, while my wife was at work.

She got to my garage, and called me when she was ready. I came down, and she blindfolded me and took me to the back of her SUV. She laid me down and tied my hands above my head. She took my pants off, and started on a very long, intense session of sucking and stopping, sucking and stopping, sucking and stopping until I could take it no longer. I begged and begged, but she would not give in. As frustrating as it was, I was in heaven. She finally let me cum, and I exploded like I have never exploded before. I did my best to return the favor, but I was so spent, I was mostly useless. After some more kissing and caressing, she went home, and I went upstairs to recover. We went on to have many more sessions in my garage, or our dungeon as we began to call it, but those are stories for another day.