Serving the Amazons Ch. 11

Story Info
Anteros is examined by the physician.
4.5k words
4.72
38.3k
8
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anteros
anteros
538 Followers

After breakfast Anteros and Vesta walked together toward Lien's home. They stopped to admire the wares of a few merchants on the way. Anteros had to deliberately avoid looking too closely at the many attractive women he saw. He was having trouble avoiding sexual thoughts and his penis kept threatening to harden. He really didn't want to experience the humiliation of his toga-like garment being pressed outward by a public erection.

He wasn't able to even look at Vesta. He deliberately avoided eye contact as they talked. Vesta interpreted this to mean that Anteros was concerned about something. She was correct but had no idea what his real fear was.

Typical of young men, Anteros thought of sex often. He didn't understand why after months of having a reasonable amount of self control over his erections, he suddenly hardened at the slightest provocation.

He managed to control himself until they entered Lien's home. Being in the place he'd had his very first sexual experience and the place he'd made love to Lorissa excited him a great deal. Seeing Alexandra in a sheer garment designed to show off her cleavage and shapely legs was the last straw. He was hard in seconds and held his pack in front of himself to hide it.

Alexandra had a radiant smile and twinkling eyes. She greeted Vesta and Anteros warmly.

"What a pleasant surprise that you have called on us today," said Alexandra. It was obvious that she was curious why they were there. Alexandra had been in Lien's service for several years and had never seen or even heard of a woman coming to Lien's house with a trained man in tow. She wondered if the youthful Anteros had somehow offended Vesta.

Anteros simply gave a respectful nod and said nothing. It was Vesta that insisted that he come with her and he would leave the speaking to her.

Vesta gazed around the room, the hazily familiar surroundings bringing back some old and pleasant memories. She seemed lost in her own thoughts for a few seconds then realized why she was there and that Alexandra had greeted her.

"And it is a pleasure to see you again, Alexandra. I fear that this is not a social call but a matter of concern with Anteros."

Alexandra feigned surprise although she couldn't imagine any other reason for Vesta to bring Anteros. "Pray tell, Vesta. What is your concern?" She liked Anteros and hoped that he wouldn't be punished too severely for his offense.

Vesta answered, sounding a bit worried. "Anteros has the largest testicles I've ever seen. At least the largest I've ever seen on a man."

Alexandra now tried to conceal her amusement. "Is that a problem? I've always enjoyed large testicles."

"I confess that I did enjoy his testicles last night but this is no jest. Anteros' testicles are so large I thought you'd better look at them. If I am wrong then I will cease to worry and I will say no more about it."

"Very well," said Alexandra as she walked over to a bench and sat down. "Come here and show me, Anteros."

Anteros knew he wasn't going to be able to conceal his erection any longer. He sat his pack down. Alexandra raised her eyebrows, surprised to see the bulge in his garment.

Although she would normally make a joke about this, she felt it imprudent to joke when Vesta seemed genuinely worried. She took the bottom of Anteros' garment and held it up near his waist. "Hold this," she said while never moving her gaze from his genitals.

Anteros did as he was told. Alexandra had no need to move his penis out of the way since it was hard and pointing up. She examined his testicles with both hands. Anteros' penis twitched in pleasure, which Alexandra couldn't fail to see.

She said "Relax, Anteros", allowing him to drop his garment. When it simply rested on his erection he pulled the cloth outward to allow it to fall to about mid-thigh. Normally it was a bit longer but the tent in the center caused it to ride up a few inches.

Alexandra turned her gaze to Vesta. "They are rather large but I don't think it is anything to worry about. I recall his testicles being large when he was trained here and it is only natural that they get a bit larger as he matures. Just as a precaution, I would like Mistress Lien to examine him."

Vesta intended for Lien to examine him. She was relieved that she didn't have to ask Alexandra to consult her. "Thank you, Alexandra."

"Please wait here. I will let Mistress Lien know you are here," said Alexandra as she turned and left the room.

Vesta stared at the Anteros' erection, wondering if he would ever soften. A few minutes later Lien arrived. She wasn't alone. All three of her ranking assistants were with her. Lien, Alexandra, Kyra, and Phoebe, wearing their skimpy, sheer, silk garments weren't going to help his erection wilt anytime soon.

Lien, Phoebe and Kyra sat side by side on the same bench that Alexandra sat on earlier. Lien instructed him to hold his toga up so they could all get a good look. Anteros had a good look down the fronts of their garments. He felt his penis throb so he gazed straight ahead to avoid any further stimulation.

Anteros knew that he wouldn't be allowed any relief until he served his next mistress at sunset. He was on leave today so he wasn't going to be distracted by his military duties. It was going to be a very long day. It was going to get worse before it got better.

Three pairs of hands explored his testicles and his erection. They spoke about his large testicles and extremely hard erection as if he wasn't there. They agreed that his testicles were unusually large. None of the women had seen them quite that large on any man.

"Anteros," said Lien, "How many times have you ejaculated in the last day?"

Anteros had to look her in the eye when he spoke. This wasn't going to be easy, especially since she still had his testicles in her hands. "Four times, Mistress."

"And the day before that?" Lien inquired.

"Once, Mistress, only once per day for several weeks, due to the military alert."

"Yes, I would expect as much. I'll bet you were brought to orgasm as quickly as possible."

"Yes, Mistress."

"It is a pity that all the training you received here was wasted for weeks but I suppose it was necessary," Lien said. "Your testicles do seem to be larger than they should be, Anteros. I think you should see the physician."

Lien directed Kyra to accompany him and requested that Vesta join them. Kyra excused herself to put on a garment more suitable for the street. It was the same type of simple toga that Vesta and Anteros wore. It was a heavier fabric and not cut so low on the chest as the one she had on a few minutes ago.

While Vesta and Kyra walked side by side and exchanged small talk, Anteros followed and avoided looking at them. He tried to think of things that were not sexual. Mercifully his erection subsided by the time they reached the physician's building. It was tiring carrying his gear in front of lower body so it was a great relief when he could put his pack on his back again.

Anteros saw the physician sitting outside reading. She was the only physician among the Amazons that stayed in the city. There were others, but they often traveled with the supply caravans to purchase herbs and other medicines. They also served to treat injuries and illness on the route. The Amazons were a healthy lot and illness was rare. All warriors were trained in the use of certain herbs and how to stitch a wound. Minor injuries were often treated without the aid of a physician.

This physician, Neela, was tall, thin and had black hair streaked with gray. She favored wearing black leather trousers and a matching vest that laced up the front. Although her breasts were unusually large for such a thin woman, Anteros never thought of her in a sexual way. She dressed more like a man than a woman and she was probably older than Vesta. She was known for her acidic tongue. Neela walked with a pronounced limp, which was the reason that she stayed in the city and also another reason that Anteros didn't think of her as a sex partner.

Neela looked up from her book. "Three of you arriving here at once looks like trouble to me."

Kyra replied, "I'm sorry to disturb you, Neela, but we are concerned with the size of Anteros' testicles. Will you kindly examine him?"

"As you wish, ladies. Please come inside."

When they entered Neela shouted, "Lydia, come here".

Neela explained that Lydia was her apprentice and would assist in the examination. Anteros started to feel a stirring below just at the mention of Lydia's name. It was Lydia that inspired him to his unavoidable public erection a few months ago. Lydia also participated in bringing him to his first orgasm.

In Amazon society, everyone that could hold a weapon trained as a warrior and military service was compulsory for five years. Not everyone wanted to be or was good at being a warrior. At the end of five years one could choose a different career path. No matter what profession they chose, every Amazon was expected to keep fit and practice with their weapons.

Beautiful, fair-skinned, blue-eyed, blonde Lydia entered the room. She was in many ways the opposite of the physician. She was much younger, perhaps five years older than Anteros. While the doctor was tall, thin, large breasted, Lydia was a few inches shorter, had a bit more flesh on her bones and had average sized breasts. Anteros couldn't see them but he remembered her puffy pink nipples and taking one in his mouth as he reached his first orgasm.

He was now fully erect again.

The physician instructed him to remove his garment and sit on the examination table. It was just a simple wooden table with a small pillow. He did as he was told.

"I'm surprised to see you erect at the prospect of a medical exam," said Neela. "I didn't know you found me that desirable," she added, knowing full well that Anteros was lusting for Lydia. "Lydia, examine him please."

Lydia started studying Anteros' body from head to toe, looking for any sign of illness or injury. "What am I looking for?" she inquired.

"The size of his testicles is apparently causing these ladies some concern. I must admit that they do seem rather large," replied Neela.

Lydia had found nothing unusual with the rest of his body and now concentrated on his genitals. It wasn't unusual for a naked man to get an erection when she examined him so this didn't cause her to believe that anything was wrong. As she manually manipulated his testicles, she started asking him questions.

"Did you injure your testicles?" "Do you feel any pain" "Does it hurt when I do this?" "When was your last orgasm?" "How many orgasms did you have last night?"

Anteros answered each of her questions. She felt his testicles in every way imaginable while she interrogated him. His erection throbbed in anticipation of being touched. Lydia did touch his erection but only for a few seconds.

Lydia asked Vesta about his performance last night and about the volume of his semen. Vesta answered that his erection was remarkable as was the volume of his ejaculate.

"So what is your diagnosis, Lydia?" asked Neela.

"His testicles are large, larger than I've ever seen before, but I've found nothing that indicates a malfunction. There is no pain and no deformity," Lydia answered.

Neela touched him for the first time, going directly for his scrotum. After her competent apprentice examined the rest of his body, she saw no need to repeat her work. Neela gently squeezed each of his testicles and covered every inch of their surface with her touch. "Very good, Lydia, I concur. I do believe that there is a problem here but that it is beyond what I've taught you."

Neela redirected her gaze towards Anteros' face. "Lay back and spread your legs wide, Anteros."

When he complied she lifted his scrotum up with one hand and pressed a finger into the area between his scrotum and his anus. Anteros recoiled in pain.

"I thought so," she said. "Lydia, fetch some oil. Anteros, how long have you felt pain there?"

"I haven't been touched there but there has been a dull ache inside for weeks, Mistress."

"And does it subside when you ejaculate?"

"It is somewhat uncomfortable when I ejaculate but the pain is less noticeable once I finish."

"Roll over. I'm afraid we have a rather unpleasant task to perform."

Anteros rolled over and Neela ordered him up on his knees. He felt ridiculous with his forehead on the table, his ass up in the air and his knees spread wide.

Neela oiled her finger and started exploring Anteros' anus. She worked her finger inside and found that the gland she sought was quite swollen. She didn't know exactly what it did but she was aware that it had something to do with delivering his seed. Anteros was mortified. Four women were there and one had her finger up his ass. He'd never felt so absurd.

Neela removed her finger and carefully washed her hand. As she did she instructed Lydia on the finer points of exploring his anus. Although it seemed wrong to him, he was actually enjoying Lydia's touch. He tried not to think about it but it was impossible to ignore her exploring his swollen prostate.

"We need a semen sample, Lydia, said Neela as she placed a wooden bowl under Anteros. Just leave your finger inside him. I'll stimulate him. I want you to observe how it feels when he is aroused and when he ejaculates."

Neela rubbed oil on both hands and started to stroke his erection. Anteros moaned. He could feel Lydia's finger exploring his ass while Neela deftly stimulated his penis with a two hand grip. Neela instructed him not to climax saying that it would not give them an accurate sample if he didn't hold back as long as possible. She asked Vesta to play with his balls and she gladly complied. Kyra managed to sit on the table in front of him and expose her smooth pussy. She moved herself into a position that allowed Anteros to taste her.

It didn't take long for his balls to pull up in preparation to climax.

"Don't let him ejaculate, Vesta. I want to get a big sample so I need to keep him stimulated a while," said the physician.

Vesta hadn't tried to deprive Anteros of release the previous night, but she certainly knew how. She stopped massaging his balls and pulled them down hard. This suppressed his orgasm but didn't stop his cock from throbbing in Neela's hands or from continuing to feel pleasure from Lydia's probing finger.

Lydia could feel his prostate gland throbbing. This prompted her to move her finger and explore it more. This in turn increased Anteros' excitement. Lydia was getting excited as well. She used her free hand to tickle the testicles that Vesta was stretching.

After ten minutes of this bizarre sexual position, Neela told Vesta to let him climax. Vesta stopped pulling on his balls and resumed fondling them. Lydia felt the spasms in his prostate as he ejaculated.

Neela continued her two handed stroking of his erection. It erupted, spurting his seed into the bowl. Neela continued pulling and stroking his erection, almost as if she was milking a cow. Spurt after spurt of his thick, white, fluid squirted into the bowl. Neela had seen many things in her years, but she'd rarely seen a man ejaculate this much. More surprising was that he'd ejaculated four times just twelve hours ago.

"Relax, Anteros," Neela said as she removed the bowl, staring intently at the contents. She tested the consistency with her finger.

Anteros allowed his loins to rest on the table. Lydia's finger came out of him as he slumped down. She immediately and thoroughly washed her hands. Now that the excitement of feeling Anteros' gland pulsing as he climaxed, she felt a bit dirty for putting her finger there. As she washed she rationalized that she was only doing her duty as a physician's apprentice. She just wouldn't mention to anyone that she felt powerful and sexually aroused when penetrating Anteros.

Neela handed the bowl to Lydia after she washed. "Examine this and tell me your thoughts, Lydia. She noticed that Anteros was still servicing Kyra with his mouth. She felt no need to stop him. It appeared that Kyra and Anteros were both enjoying the moment.

Lydia touched Anteros' thick, white seed and said, "The color and consistency seem normal to me, Mistress, though there is a great deal of it for a man that ejaculated four times just last night."

"Again I concur, Lydia. In fact, there is a great deal for a man that hadn't ejaculated in a few days. What do you think the problem is, Lydia?"

Lydia's eyes looked upward as she pondered the problem. "The symptoms are swollen testicles and a copious amount of semen. I found nothing wrong with Anteros, Mistress."

Lydia continued to speak as she thought. "His testicles aren't injured so what could cause them to swell? And what is it about Anteros that causes him to produce such a large amount of semen?"

Lydia smiled broadly and her eyes lit up as she came up with a viable theory. "The tea!" Lydia exclaimed. "Amazon men drink the herbal tea to enhance their virility. When young men first start drinking it, their testicles usually grow."

The physician barely managed to hold back her smile. She was very pleased that her apprentice was so bright but she liked to keep up the illusion that she was emotionless, or at least grumpy. "I think you are on the right track, Lydia. Go on."

Lydia looked at Anteros, still orally servicing Kyra. Both of them seemed oblivious to the presence of the other women.

"Anteros," said Lydia. "How much tea are you consuming?"

Anteros continued lapping at Kyra's wet pussy, apparently not hearing Lydia's question.

Lydia slapped his ass hard. The noise and the sting got Anteros' attention.

"I asked how much tea you are consuming." Lydia sounded annoyed only because she was. She didn't like Anteros and Kyra having so much fun while she was straining her brain trying to solve the mystery of Anteros' excessive virility.

"My apologies, Mistress," said Anteros as he sat up.

Although his garment fell across his lap, it was obvious to all the women that Anteros was again fully erect. Vesta seemed the most surprised. Her jaw literally dropped. It took a few seconds for her to stop staring and close her mouth.

"I've been consuming tea made from one measure of the herbs as I was instructed," said Anteros.

"So you never consume extra tea or use more herbs when you prepare it?" inquired Lydia.

"The first days I was using it, I was told to use two measures, but since then I've only used one. It's been months since I used more than one measure."

Lydia was sure that she would find that Anteros was consuming too much tea and was now puzzled again and it showed on her face. Neela decided it was time to offer what she knew.

"When I was a young apprentice my teacher told me of a man that had these same symptoms. Like Anteros, he was very young," Neela said, now lecturing her pupil. "We all know that the herbal tea commonly makes a young man's testicles grow. They stop growing after a few weeks even though they consume the tea for the rest of their life."

Neela paused, allowing Lydia to absorb this. Vesta and Kyra listened intently as well. Vesta, listened because she was curious. Kyra listened because she knew that Lien would want to hear the details when she returned.

Neela continued, "My teacher told me that very rarely a man is more sensitive to the effects of the tea. His testicles continue to grow and his sexual desire and performance are increased more than is practical. I believe that is wrong with young Anteros."

"So he should use less of the tea?" Lydia inquired.

"He may not need any at all," Neela answered. "His testicles may be permanently affected and continue to produce more seed than normal. Anteros, I want you to stop using the tea. If you are unable to satisfy a woman, then come see me. Even if all is well I want to see you again in a week."

anteros
anteros
538 Followers
12