Serving The Council

Story Info
Prologue.
1.3k words
4.37
25.6k
11

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
catman71
catman71
55 Followers

This is a restart to the story.

LOCAL YOUTHS FOUND DEAD

July 6 1979: Chatsworth NJ

A group of 15 teens feared dead after the bodies of 13 of the group found murdered at a campsite in the Wharton state forest in Burlington county. Names of the youths being withheld upon identification of the bodies and notification of the families.

July 15 1979:chatsworth NJ

The bodies of 13 youths identified after what appears to be an unusual and unprecedented animal attack deep in the Wharton State forest near Chatsworth, Two youths still missing and feared dead J. Catania , 18 , of Middlesex county and Anna Pulise ,also 18 of Hunterdon county unaccounted for. Items at the scene and blood trails leading away from the area indicate that what ever attacked the group, possibly a large group of feral dogs spotted in the area, may have dragged the bodies of to be eaten. State, local and federal authorities are looking for the group of dogs and hope to locate and destroy the animals before any other individuals are attacked. The state forest is closed to all hikers and campers until further notice.

2025 Upper Rocky Mountains near the US-Canadian border

Well to quote Samuel Clemens ( Mark Twain) "The reports of my death have been greatly aggregated " is a rather true statement, but to the world and my family I am truly dead. I am know known by many names in the world I now inhabit : The Beast, executioner, word of death and many more depending on who or what you are talking too.

To explain, I do not remember much if any of the night my friends and I where attacked and what I do think are memories are rather haphazard and make little to no logical sense, but then again in what I have become that is a rather humorous thing. What I am now is the enforcing force for the council of others ,a group of elementals ( witches in common speak) vampires and were's( shape shifters of various types). These are the individuals chosen by there respective packs, covens, and flocks to enforce the rules against harming humans and/or revealing our existence to the general human population. There are councils of this type on the other five continents that are inhabited by man and other, but the North American one holds the most power due to its stability of membership ( the shortest serving council member is Caleb of the witch's) who has been on the council for I think 70 years. Most of the council had served since its inception at in the middle of the 1800's.

My job was what its sounds like , I was to go to the various groups and at times individuals of there possible breaking or near breaking of the laws of our kind and if they did not heed the warning, to rectify the problem. If doing so lead to there demise, well it was their choice and I had no regrets in doing so. I did have my own code, which the council allowed ( I think it was because even they had not found a weakness in me or a way to actually kill me, but more about that later), I would only kill those who had done a wrong and I would never kill a woman or child unless they physically attacked me and even then I was rare that I had to kill one. One of my greatest strengths was the fact that in exception to a few on the council and one or two "loners", those who choose to live outside the normal group way that we lived, no one has even lived to see my full form as a shifter. I did not like shifting into my were form and in the case of children and most women my human form was enough to contain them in a fight.

How I came to be the enforcer of the North American council I do not remember because my solid memories only start 10 or so years after the incident that left me as a were and dead to my family and friends. The leader of the council answered to the title "REX AMERICAUS" , and I should say leaders because he is a Tiger-were mated to the elemental named lily and they share the responsibility of leadership as each is old even for there kinds. Oh, all the leaders of the six councils answer to "REX' whatever continent the oversee excepting for the witch he leads the Australians as they include what is known as Oceania which includes all of the islands of the Pacific. Well "REX" who is named Leon says he came across me in the wilds of the Rockies in Colorado when the enforcer at the time was sent kill me because I was attacking livestock in my hybrid form and generally scaring the crap out of the local pack who had lost three members trying to stop me. The enforcers name was Bran and he was an old and powerful werewolf from the British isles who brought fear just by his arrival most of the time. Well to make a long story short, he found and challenged me and I killed him while still in human form. Leon and his mate then came and attacked me after I had been shot over 30 times and all they could do was subdue and take me to the councils stronghold and put me in a area I could not escape from. Both Leon and lily said that I was more animal than man at the time and that by feeding me and slowly coaxing me to talk that I told them all I could remember was waking up covered in blood and that I went looking for something and that I ended up in Colorado because I felt comfortable and that there was abundant food for me.

After the council looked around they tracked down who I was and where I had been attacked. They asked me about Anna and I told them I remembered nothing. After several months the two of them brought me before the council and the council asked me the same questions, to which I answered the same " I do not remember anything that makes sense, just little snippets of being attacked by what looked like giant German Shepard's and then waking up covered in blood" The council enquired to the local were's and they all denied involvement in the attack and being that 10 years had passed and the fact that was not a were of the canine Varity( sort of) and those pacts where all wolves and coyotes they where absolved. The council then decided that being no "sire" could be found to take responsibility for me and that I proven to be , well rather tough to kill, would I like to be trained to be the next enforcer. I agreed and within months I had learned what I needed to know to kill were's, vampires and elementals and I did so for the next almost thirty years. During that time I attempted to learn the reason for the attack on me and the others and also what happened to Anna, I also tried to figure out why I seamed even though not the biggest of the were, nor the strongest, that it seemed that I had little problem in destroying others that where far older and seemingly far stronger than I.

That was when an assignment the council sent out on turned my life as I knew it upside down and brought the fate of the North American council and all of the councils into my hands ( well not directly, but my mere existence allowed for things to go into a spin that no one was either prepared for or in most cases willing to accept)

catman71
catman71
55 Followers