Serving the Lady

Story Info
Mature lady takes him home to serve her.
1k words
4.01
63.6k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
serveboy
serveboy
18 Followers

I have always dreamed of serving the sexual desires of a mature lady. My favourite fantasy is the following:

I'm standing in the newspaper store in a shopping mall. I'm flipping through a "50 and Over" Magazine. I'm already aroused a bit, due to the sexy pictures of these mature ladies. Suddenly I feel somebody standing just behind me.

"So, little boy, are you old enough to sniff around in these magazines?", a harsh female voice asks me aloud, so that also some of the other shoppers can hear.

I completely blush, my hands are even shaking a bit, still holding the magazine.

"I'm 19," I almost whisper.

"Then you will have to buy the magazine. This is no public library, boy!"

I know that I have no money in my pocket and so I blush even more. For the first time I look at the woman standing behind me.

She is a bit higher than I'm (I'm only medium sized). I guess her to be in her mid-fifties. She has blond to brunette hair. She is not a slim woman. She's got some pounds too much, with a curvy body, broad hips, and obviously big breasts. Her face shows her age, but she is a mature lady, still pretty. All in all due to her mighty body forms she looks quite commanding to me.

"I'm sorry. But I have no money with me!"

Her face shows a kind of smile.

"So you will have to work for it!"

I then have to follow her. The magazine still in my hands. She talks to one of the employees – obviously she is the owner of the store – and then we leave.

"I like little boys as you are. Maybe you can be of real use," she tells me. As soon as we enter her flat she commands me to undress. I immediately obey and start stripping down my cloth. I'm nervous as she watches from a couch. My cock is already a bit hardened. She smiles as a put down my panties and my cock jumps out.

"Not really big, but kind of sweet," she comments and I blush again.

She rises from her seat. She is standing very close now. Her hands touch my face and her fingers start gliding down my body. She moves down my throat, my chest, my belly, touches my pubes and finally her hand closes around my rock hard cock. I have to moan. She smiles again and then leads me through her flat, using my stiff cock as a leash.

We enter her bathroom. "Help me out of my cloth, boy", she commands. My hands are shaking as I unbutton her blouse and help her out of it. Then I open her skirt and it glides down her legs. She is now wearing only a bra and panties. I stare at her voluptuous breasts. I almost don't dare opening it but she commands me to do so. Her breasts fall out. They are really big, mature breasts. They are not so firm any more, but hang quite a bit. I have to moan again. I would do everything now to be allowed to touch or kiss those wonderful mature tits. With shaking hands I also help her out of her panties. Her pubes already show a bit of grey. I can see that she is aroused too. She smiles at me and then we step into the shower.

I'm commanded to wash her. The water is pouring down on us. My stiff cock touches her skin from time to time and I have to concentrate not to shoot my load immediately. I take the shower-gel and start washing her. I start with her back, then I concentrate on her wonderful, round, mature ass. She loves it and I spend some time with my hands at her cheeks and even between them and around her anus. Finally she turns around and I'm allowed to wash her front. She smiles all the time as I touch her breasts. I'm shy at first but soon I'm totally addicted to my job. My fingers touch every inch of her big, hanging breasts – again and again. Her nipples are fully erect now. She even moans under my fingers. After some time I even dare to move down her belly, till my fingers reach her pubes. I use the soap and massage it into her hair and then my fingers reach her pussy for the first time. I can feel that the wetness between her legs is not only due to the shower.

When we finally step out of the shower, I'm aroused as I have never been before. I have to dry her with a towel, then dry myself. Finally she takes my cock again and leads me to her bedroom.

"On your knees", she commands me. She sits down on her bed and spreads her legs. I kneel with my face only inches away from her wet pussy. Then she grabs my head and presses it into her pussy. She is very wet by now. The taste of her is wonderful. I start licking like mad. Her moans get louder and louder till she finally explodes to an orgasm.

Then she tears me onto the bed with her. She rolls me on my back, then climbs atop of me and leads my cock into her pussy. She rides me. Her breasts are moving wildly up and down. I can not take my eyes of them. It's all too much and I can not hold my orgasm back any longer. I cry out aloud and shoot my cum into her.

She has not reached her own climax again and is angry a bit. She moves up my body, till she kneels above my face. "Now lick me again, boy, as you could not fuck me to an orgasm."

I have to lick her again, taking in both our love juices. I have never tasted my own semen before and I'm disgusted a bit, but I obey my mistress.

After she has cum again, she rolls onto her front and I have to caress her ass.

"You have a lot to learn boy. But I will train you as my personal servant," she finally says and I do not object at all.

serveboy
serveboy
18 Followers