Serving Two Couples

Story Info
Alessio meets FeiFei's sister and her husband.
5.2k words
4.45
62.6k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Follows from "Couple's new toilet"

*****

Being a couple with a baby on the way and financial problems was tough. Long and FeiFei decided to ask her sister Fangmei for help. Fangmei and her husband Sheng were living in China, but decided to come to London to help them out.

Alessio was the perfect tool for FeiFei and Long to kill the stress. She had the up and downs that comes with pregnancy, and Alessio would be the one paying the price. She would beat him up, trample and stomp on him as hard as she could, even jumping on his face with both feet.

FeiFei and Long would still go at it every night, and their mattress was now Alessio. FeiFei loved the feeling of a tongue on her clit while Long´s big cock was inside her, she would ride his face hard and enjoy the rough sex with Long.

Long on his side loved his balls hitting the guy's forehead while he fucked Fei as hard as he could. He was always a rough one in bed, but FeiFei always told him to slow down as she would get hurt. With Alessio licking her, she was so wet he could get as rough as he wanted to. That night was no different. FeiFei could feel the orgasm building up inside her and she just let it out squirting her pleasure on Alessio`s face, Alessio just had to keep licking and swallow.

Long started thrusting even harder and deeper until he felt his own orgasm and he filled up Fei's pussy with his cum. When he was spent, FeiFei stayed on the boy's face to get cleaned, letting all the cum and her juices flow into his mouth. It was then the turn of Long who put his soft cock in Alessio's mouth to get it cleaned-up. They would then got him to the toilet and piss all over him.

Pregnancy meant for FeiFei that she would sweat and pee much more often, and vomit every now and then. This wasn´t a problem though. She was glad to cover Alessio in her body fluids, she loved to have sweaty feet and wipe them on Alessio's face and shirt while she stomped hard on him, she loved to see his face under her pussy and let go a huge stream of piss all over him. Throwing up was not something she liked to do, but looking at Alessio covered in her vomit was such a turn on.

She stopped using the toilet altogether, there was no body function she wouldn´t do on Alessio. Long on his side didn´t like the idea of shitting on him, but he would give a happy go pissing on him and loved to move his cock spraying everywhere. He was stressed about the restaurant and financial troubles, so he was happy to release his stress on someone.

Alessio was not sure what had gotten into him, he found this extremely humiliating, he was not gay, nor bisex, he never had bdsm fantasies in his life. Long and FeiFei were hurting him, humiliating him in the worse way.

God, how can a person shit and vomit on another one? Not to mention the way they treated his belonging, they trashed most of his clothes by having sex or pissing all over them, using them as toilet wipes. One day for example FeiFei had ordered Alessio to start cooking, but when she saw him on his laptop she just took it smashed on the floor and jumped on it stomping with her feet to be sure it was crushed beyond repair, she said to him that's what he got for not doing what she told him to do. They had no respect for him. Yet he couldn´t help but love the way they treated him.

Finally, when FeiFei was entering her 6th month, Fangmei and Sheng arrived. This meant a huge financial support for FeiFei and Long, but at the same time they had to change their lifestyle. Fangmei and Sheng got their room, they got Alessio's room, Alessio got a place In the living room, and he was introduced as a student renting a bed.

Fangmei was a very beautiful girl, as her sister, she was 26, 5ft 7, 40 kg, a very sweet face and long straight black hair. Sheng was an average looking guy, your average Chinese guy, 27, 5ft9, 60 Kg and short black hair dyed blonde on the front. He was from an extremely wealthy family and had a couple of night clubs and KTVs in China.

Living in China, they didn´t know any white guy before Alessio, and they didn´t even speak English, so a part of some waiving-greetings they didn´t speak to him at all, while they spoke with Long and FeiFei in Chinese all the time. Long and Sheng were often out to the restaurant, as they were trying to figure out how to save the business. Sheng had the money, but he thought restaurants were no longer a viable business, and wanted to do something new.

FeiFei and Long would still have sex every night, but it was difficult now to have Alessio help them. They would sneak him in after Sheng and Fangmei went to bed, but it was not always possible as they also had sex at night, they could clearly hear. When they couldn´t sneak Alessio in, they would pick one of his shirts and use it as a sex rag.

At morning FeiFei was very nervous, she was used to sleep until late, get Alessio to lick her pussy and feet and bring her breakfast, then piss in his mouth and send him off. Now she had to wake up, get up and have breakfast with Fangmei. She loved to be the queen of the house, she really wanted Alessio back. But she couldn´t let Fangmei know, could she?

Fangmei didn´t understand what FeiFei and Alessio said to each other, but she did get something was wrong, her sister was not gentle to him, she seemed rude almost. And he didn´t reply to her, he always said "yes" (she could understand that), and he seemed afraid to look her in the eye. Why would she treat a tenant like that? Was it the common way to do in Europe? Did European people like to be treated like that? On the other side she liked Alessio, he was young and good looking.

One morning, after Alessio prepared breakfast for her and FeiFei she asked her sister why did he serve like that. FeiFei said he was just kind to her because she was pregnant. However she really wanted to tell her the truth, it would be so good if she could just use Alessio without any concern. Maybe Fangmei would also enjoy to have a white slave.

Using the porcelain toilet was so boring, it was cold on her skin, it was so dead, it was not afraid or disgusted nor humiliated by her faeces and pee. It was just there. She missed using Alessio so much, so she would always bring one of his shirts to the toilet, wipe on it and leave it in the dumper for Alessio to find.

Alessio had all his clothes in the room, so he could only wear what FeiFei and Long passed him, and these clothes were often stained with their fluids. He had no control over anything. His parents asked him often how was life in London and all he could say was "fine", he said he worked a lot, which was no true (he didn´t have a job). They were also disappointed he couldn´t skype with them, but his PC had been destroyed by FeiFei and anyway it was not a good idea to show them the way he was now. He had lost weight and was living in a living room.

Finally one morning FeiFei couldn´t take it anymore, she woke up and all she wanted was using Alessio, she tried fingering herself for a while but that was only making it worse for her. She couldn´t take it no more, she was going crazy. She called Alessio and made him enter her room. She made him lie down on the floor and she put her foot on his face, she said lick it. He started licking her foot, it was sweaty and smelled a bit, but he missed it so much.. Her skin was so soft, even under her feet, the shape of her foot was so perfect, with the big toe the longest and the others smaller. Big and good looking nails. He just loved her feet.

She could feel the power on him so she stood and stomped on his chest. He could feel her weight, she was more heavy now, it was more difficult to be under her. She didn´t care, and tried to stand on his face, but couldn´t keep the balance. So she just took a sit and told him to make her cum.

Just in that moment Fangmei opened the door. What she saw was out of the world. She never imagined her sister would do that. Cheating on Long like that? While carrying his baby? Was really his baby? Did he know? She went mad and started yelling at her sister, she slapped her and told her she was a stupid bitch then started crying.

Alessio couldn´t understand a word, but he could clearly understand Fangmei was mad. FeiFei was desperate, not only her sister got in just when she was about to cum, but she was now threatening her to tell their parents. She had to explain, so she just said it. "他是我的奴隶"( he's my slave).

Fangmei didn´t understand, what would that mean? Her slave? How could he be her slave? Why would he agree to that? FeiFei then told her to look at him, he was fully clothed, they weren't having sex, she was using him. She then invited her sister to try, she stood up and told her sister to just do as she said. She told Fangmei to step on Alessio's body. Fangmei looked at him then her, FeiFei just nodded and said go on. Fangmei put her foot on Alessio's stomach, then her sister took her hand and she stepped on with both feet.

She was light, but had smaller feet than FeiFei, so Alessio could definitely feel her weight on his stomach. He couldn´t understand what they said but he knew they were talking about him. FeiFei said to her sister to try and walk, she made her move to Alessio's chest and asked her to put her foot on his face, she hesitantly do it.

Her foot was as soft and beautiful as FeiFei's, just smaller, it was really soft and looked like a child´s foot. FeiFei ordered him to lick, so he started, he lapped Fangmei's sole as he did with FeiFei. Fangmei was amazed. No one ever licked her feet, not even her husband, she had never known any European person. And now she there she was, standing on a European guy's face with her feet right on his face, and he was licking it. The sensation was so nice, she started to understand what her sister meant and why she liked it.

Her sister told her to change foot and she did it, it was so good and relaxing, then she was told to stand on his face. She looked at her in shock, she would hurt him bad, but FeiFei told her to just go on, she did. She moved her foot from the chest to the face, balancing her weight, she could feel his nose being crushed under her bare feet, she could feel his hair, his eyes, and she could do so while standing on him. She started to feel wet.

It was at this point that FeiFei asked her to help and she stepped on Alessio's chest, it was good to trample him together with her sister.

Alessio suddenly felt no air in his lungs, he was used to a girl stepping on his face or chest by now, but having two girls crushing his face and chest at the same time was different. Fangmei was making it difficult for him to breathe, while FeiFei was crushing his lungs. He could feel no air and started to panick.

Fangmei, stepped down immediately worried. But FeiFei told her she didn´t have to, then she spat on Alessio`s face and yelled at him for making her sister step down.

Fangmei was more and more shocked to see her sister abusing this guy with no remorse. FeiFei told her to spit on his face too, was she for real? She said yes, so Fangmei just did it, she could feel the rush of power. She was spitting on a guy's face, and there was nothing he would do about it. FeiFei then asked her hand and she stepped on Alessio's face, her weight was now quite heavier than her sister's due to being taller and 6 months pregnant, so she stood there for a long time just to make Alessio regret.

After she was done, she asked her sister if she wanted to try his tongue on her pussy, as it was heaven. Fangmei froze, she was never licked down there in her life. Her husband never even thought to go down on her, nor did her ex. She looked at her sister, then finally told her she needed to wash then as she and her husband did have sex the night before.

FeiFei started laughing, and told her sister the truth about Alessio, how she would use his tongue to clean up after sex and how she and Long would have sex right on his face. Fangmei was getting wet listening to her sister's talking. She then decided to have a go, and asked her sister to leave the room.

When FeiFei was out, she removed her panties and sat down on Alessio's face. Wow this was it, she repeated "lick" as she did heard her sister saying so to make Alessio lick her feet. Alessio couldn´t believe it, he had such a hard on under his jeans. He started licking her immediately, it was such a turn to have a girl use you this way without even being able to talk to you.

He felt like a real object. Fangmei started moving on his face, and as she went up and down on his tongue and nose her juices began flowing and with them Sheng's cum. He could clearly taste the cum but not so strong, it was probably there since a couple of hours at least.

She started riding his face really hard, knowing her and Sheng's fluids were flowing all over his face and he was drinking them too! She felt her orgasm building up and she screamed. She came and came, 3 times actually, while she was over his face. FeiFei could hear her screams with a mix of jealousy and happiness. Looked like she and her sister found a nice activity to do while together.

When Fangmei stopped screaming, FeiFei came back in and saw her sister smiling. Fangmei then said she was going to the toilet. To which FeiFei replied to wait. She ordered Alessio to go to the toilet and place himself in the bathtub, Alessio did so. FeiFei took two of his shirts from the wardrobe and followed him. Fangmei was looking at her questioningly. FeiFei then explained to her sister that Alessio was their toilet too.

Having said so, FeiFei went right to the bathtub and said to Alessio "I missed it so much" then she started pissing on him, it was the first of the morning so it was a really powerful stream and it was quite yellow and strong too. Fangmei was shocked, her sister was just pissing on this boy like it was nothing, she was pissing on his face and mouth, she was drenching his clothes, and she looked like she didn´t care at all.

FeiFei finished her pee then wiped herself clean on one of the shirts and threw it into the bathtub. Then she looked at Fangmei and said "the toilet is yours". Fangmei was not sure she could do something like that, but she really had to go and her sister just did it. He was already drenched in piss, so she was not doing anything bad to him. She looked down and closed her eyes. Then she started pissing, She really had to go, the stream was powerful and noisy, she started having fun and opened her eyes, aiming at the boy's face and then trying to drench the shirt her sister had just thrown in. Her piss tasted different from FeiFei's, it was less pungent and strong, probably because FeiFei was pregnant, Alessio thought.

She eventually finished too. FeiFei gave her the remaining shirt and told her that from now on she could use Alessio's clothes to wipe her after toilet or sex. She just took it and wiped herself clean then threw it in on his face. She was really starting to like it. A slave, a good looking boy to use and abuse the way she preferred. This sure was going to be a lot of fun.

The only person not to know about it was now Sheng. He was the last obstacle standing in FeiFei's way. However he was out all the day, so FeiFei and Fangmei still got to abuse Alessio during the day. If only Long could be home though... FeiFei taught her sister to use and abuse Alessio, Fangmei gradually started using him the same way her sister did. She would make him lick her clean after sex as soon as Sheng was out of the house, trample and stomp on him, spit and piss on him. She would use his clothes to wipe herself. What she still didn´t know was that FeiFei used Alessio as a full toilet.

It wasn´t long before she found out. FeiFei had just come out of the toilet, and she rushed in to take a pee. There she saw Alessio in the bathtub, his face covered in shit and a strong smell all around the room. She was disgusted at first, how could her sister do something like that? And this boy chewing on human faeces... How was it possible? However, as it had happened to her sister she started looking at the boy less as a human and more as an object.

She went closer to Alessio, spat on his face, then just took off her panties and started pissing on his shit smeared face and shirt. It was just sick, but she started to wonder how would it be to take a dump right there. She started pushing and tried to actually do it. Alessio could see her ass puckering, he was having a hard time trying to swallow her sister's shit, the last thing he needed was some more. He looked in horror as Fangmei's ass pushed out a big brown soft turd and expelled it right over him, it was now already out of her ass. It slowly got out and landed heavily on his shirt.

Fangmei felt the rush of power, she was doing it, and it was good. She moved her ass in order to have it right on Alessio's face and then she pushed another one. She expelled another one right on his face, then another and another. God she loved it. When she was done, she went straight out, and took one of Alessio's clean shirts, she wiped her ass on it, smiling as she saw the brown stain all over it. FeiFei asked her what happened, and she told her what she just did.

FeiFei went to the bathroom and saw Alessio covered in her and her sister shit. He was slowly chewing and trying not to puke, she looked down at him and she felt sick. She started puking for real, right over him. Alessio didn´t have the time to react he just saw the shower of vomit violently coming out of her mouth and totally covering him. His face, his chest, his hair, his mouth was filled too. The smell of vomit was so strong it covered the one of shit. He couldn´t take it, he just vomited all over himself.

FeiFei and Fangmei left the apartment. Leaving Alessio to clean-up himself and the bathtub. They always were very close, but sharing this was increasing their intimacy. It was really good to have a slave, how could they ever live without? They had to let Sheng know and then they could fully enjoy the benefits of having Alessio.

That night Fangmei placed one of Alessio's t-shirts on the bed and lied down naked on it. When Sheng came in she just asked him to take her right there. Sheng got immediately hard and didn't lose time. They had sex, rough sex, until Sheng emptied his balls in his wife's pussy. He take out and she didn´t move she just let the cum flow and stain the shirt. He looked at her and asked whose shirt was this. She then told him, Alessio's, and he could wipe his cock on it too. Sheng asked her what were Alessio gonna do when he found out?

Nothing, he's our slave, replied her. Sheng was puzzled. What would that mean, to which she said to wait and look in a couple of minutes. In fact in the meanwhile Alessio was in "his" room with FeiFei riding his face and Long fucking her. They waited for so long to do this again. When they finally finished Alessio had a lot of fluids to clean-up. FeiFei told Long everything about her sister joining in the humiliation of the boy and how they planned to involve Sheng too.

They ordered Alessio to go to the bathtub and at this point Fangmei brought Sheng to the toilet ad told him to watch. She just walked in, and started pissing right on the boy's face. Sheng was amazed, what was his wife doing? And was this boy ok with her pissing on his face? Alessio opened his mouth and tried to drink all the urine that landed in his mouth, the rest drenching his hair and clothes. Fangmei then came out, took Sheng's cock on her hand and told him to piss.

Sheng was not sure, even he could piss on this guy? He really had to go, so he just closed his eyes and started pissing. Fangmei started moving his soft cock around splashing the piss everywhere. She had fun making the stream hit the boy's face, then go right into his mouth and finally onto his shirt. She even tried to write down on his clothes using the stream of her husband's piss as a "pen".

12